Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

She does. She found out during the comp.

Was it because they had to knock her out? Wonder if  Da'Vonne be able to spin it to keep her against Paulie/Spy Girls/Frank. 

I guess I'll mostly be reading updates for the most part - don't want to watch the Frank-a-thon the rest of the week.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

And cries at the drop of a hat. 

This is simply not true. She's cried maybe two times, after Frank was an asshole to her and after she got anonymously nommed. She's also stopped wearing her glasses. She's trying, but the stigma of Vanessa (that Day made sure everyone bought into) is just too strong, so she has no chance.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

Where is her social game?  She's boring.  No sense of fun, or humor what so ever.  Her DR's are unmemorable.  She walks around inside the house with her dark glasses - as if she is going to a funeral.  And cries at the drop of a hat.  I can't imagine being stuck in a house with someone like that.

I guess we have differing opinions, which is cool! Really! 

Just wondering out of curiosity, who are your favourite houseguests? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is simply not true. She's cried maybe two times, after Frank was an asshole to her and after she got anonymously nommed. She's also stopped wearing her glasses. She's trying, but the stigma of Vanessa (that Day made sure everyone bought into) is just too strong, so she has no chance.

It's her own fault for wearing the hoody and sunglasses to hide her face, too many "willies" for people just one season later.

I agree her crying and emotional stuff has been exaggerated and she is REALLY controlling it this week, but still?  It was there. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

So it's sounding like not only did Frank celebrate loudly when Bridgette won, he may have also been the cause of her ankle injury when celebrating with her. 

HA! Oh man. He's so clueless. I'm sure they'll "let" him keep Bridgette over Michelle now.

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

It's her own fault for wearing the hoody and sunglasses to hide her face, too many "willies" for people just one season later.

I agree her crying and emotional stuff has been exaggerated and she is REALLY controlling it this week, but still?  It was there. 

But a lot of people are still making mistakes in their game play and they're not getting the treatment Tiffany is, yet Tiffany actually corrected the things that were supposedly the cause of all the negativity towards her.

I'm just never going to enjoy watching one person (and it's always a woman) get shit on for basically no reason.

Also, like a couple others have mentioned, it chaps my hide that no one seems to give one shit that Paulie is playing Cody's exact game.

• Love 11
(edited)

Bridgette is on crutches with a sprained ankle. 

1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

please tell me  frank did not cause Bridgette's injury

It sounds like an accidental thing, like he tried to do a back bump with her like he did with James and she landed awkwardly. He didn't intentionally do it. But now we have to listen to her squeal and giggle while she gets carted around by the men in the house.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Seems like Paulie is trying to make sure Paul doesn't campaign by telling him hes safe.   If I'm Paulie,  I would make sure Tiffany stays because she is big target along with Frank he can hide behind.   Once they go,  he will be next everyone wants to take down along with his teammate Bridgette. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Seems like Paulie is trying to make sure Paul doesn't campaign by telling him hes safe.   If I'm Paulie,  I would make sure Tiffany stays because she is big target along with Frank he can hide behind.   Once they go,  he will be next everyone wants to take down along with his teammate Bridgette. 

I agree with you, but Paulie weirdly seems really into Tiffany leaving. He's so stupid.

ETA: I feel like Bridgette's sprained ankle is definitely karma for her shitty HOH decisions.

• Love 4

I agree with you, but Paulie weirdly seems really into Tiffany leaving. He's so stupid.

Yes he is, very much so.  I don't get that.  I thought at first it was to be on board with the boys but no, he really wants her out.  I will guess that it bothers him that she depends on him to soothe her.  As much as I like her she does require him to repeat things. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Ah, okay. Frank admitted that he landed on Bridgette, which is what caused her to roll her ankle. So yeah, it sounds like a celebratory bump where one or both lost their footing, he landed on her, and she rolled her ankle. 

ETA: And Paulie is explaining to Frank that Frank didn't land on her, it was because of the uneven ground.

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Why would Paulie care if Paul campaigns. He's not the target 

He's probably afraid of Paul's campaigning making Paul into a target. Paulie wants everything to go as planned and for Tiffany to go on an unanimous vote. Because he's an idiot.

I think I'm to the point where I want Bridgette out before Frank. Her smiley giggling baby act is make me physically sick.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Why would Paulie care if Paul campaigns. He's not the target 

Duh.   The point is,  Tiffany is a bigger target to keep in the game before someone targets him.   No one knows they are "working together" plus he probably hasn't forgotten Paul voted against him to leave. 

• Love 1

They just don't like or trust Tiffany.  Actually, none of them do.  She's gone without some fantastic Dan-like maneuvering and I don't think she's got it in her.

Natalie keeping James' secret about Frank winning RK.  Love her.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes he is, very much so.  I don't get that.  I thought at first it was to be on board with the boys but no, he really wants her out.  I will guess that it bothers him that she depends on him to soothe her.  As much as I like her she does require him to repeat things. 

That is what Vanessa use to do,  LOL,  have you repeat info.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I literally do not understand why Natalie doesn't tell Bridgette/Bronte that Frank won RK. What is her reasoning there?

Protecting James, since he was the one that led her to that answer?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Protecting James, since he was the one that led her to that answer?

That is my guess.  I think she is keeping her options open to leap with James to another alliance.  I think she sees Bridget and Bronte are not worth loyalty; they are pinheads about this game.  

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

I think she sees Bridget and Bronte are not worth loyalty; they are pinheads about this game.  

I don't think she thinks that about Bronte, I believe her when she says Bronte is her #1. But yea, it's pretty clear her and Bronte both don't fully trust Bridgette because she's a useless idiot being controlled by Frank.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And Frank is giving her a piggyback ride up the steps as she giggles. I'm gonna puke.

I know I said I wasn't going to watch, but this sounds awfully amazing. And the kind of punishment I deserve for watching and following these fools for hours everyday.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I literally do not understand why Natalie doesn't tell Bridgette/Bronte that Frank won RK. What is her reasoning there?

She promised James before he told her.

She doesn't know he's also testing her to find out if she spills.

Edited by Umbelina
clarity
  • Love 1

I don't think she thinks that about Bronte, I believe her when she says Bronte is her #1. But yea, it's pretty clear her and Bronte both don't fully trust Bridgette because she's a useless idiot being controlled by Frank.

Yes she is saying that but I have noticed some behavior that makes me think Nat is going along because she really has no other choice.  Her enthusiasm for Bronte's OTT silliness seems forced.  I have watched her facial expressions and notices she is the first one to leave the room.  She did not partake in the HOH bed woman power romp either.  I think she has one foot out the door with the girls. 

Bronte is trying to do the selfless thing and saying that she doesn't want to come off the block if Natalie is going to go up. Natalie is willing to take one for the team. Bridgette is waiting for Daddy Frank to tell her what to do.

Can Paul have a major breakdown so he becomes the target?

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

She promised him.

She doesn't know he's also testing her to find out if she spills.

I still think it's stupid. James doesn't have her back the way she thinks he does. Then again neither do Spy Girls.

The only legit reason I can see for her keeping it a secret is because she's afraid Bridgette will sell her out to Frank. And Bridgette will so it's probably not a good idea to tell!

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She did not partake in the HOH bed woman power romp either. 

Sure she did. She started it!

ETA: Apparently no one cheered for Tiffany at all during the comp so that's how she knows she's the target. These people are all so dumb.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still think it's stupid. James doesn't have her back the way she thinks he does. Then again neither do Spy Girls.

The only legit reason I can see for her keeping it a secret is because she's afraid Bridgette will sell her out to Frank. And Bridgette will so it's poprobably not a good idea to tell!

Sure she did. She started it!

Jesus.  I tuned in late.  

ETA,  See?  I am right, she always leaves early!  LOL!

Edited by wings707
3 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Oh jesus... 

It's too late to be sympathetic Bridgette especially since you put her on the block.   

That is terrible.  It would not have hurt anyone's game to cheer for everyone.  That was mean. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Bronte and James are in the London room. She asked James if he knew who won RK. He said he might know and she says the same thing she did to Bridgette: I want to come off the block but if Natalie is my replacement, I don't want Bridgette to use it because I don't want Natalie to go through the stress I have when being on the block. After James got confused about who would name the replacement nom, he didn't out and out say that it would be Natalie being the replacement because he's not sure what the RK winner would do but he could definitely see the replacement being Natalie. 

Now Bronte and Natalie are stealth whispering about it but I can barely hear them. It sounds like Bronte is going continue to pitch to Bridgette to remain on the block, though. 

ETA: James did reassure Bronte that whether it's her or Natalie on the block, they won't be going home.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Hello, BB 101 assholes, but they probably wanted her to know.

All they've been saying since Thursday is that they don't want her to know she's the target. They're all so stupid it boggles my mind. I don't know why though, I should have expected it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

All they've been saying since Thursday is that they don't want her to know she's the target. They're all so stupid it boggles my mind. I don't know why though, I should have expected it.

Yup, since they did the same thing during the coconuts comp and Frank realized the newbies were cheering for everyone except Nicole. I LOLed when Frank started cheering, "Good job, everyone."

• Love 1

I don't particularly like Tiffany, but I feel bad for her. She really did nothing to deserve this fate. Talk about being screwed from the get go. :(

I'm really struggling with this season. I don't have a favorite so I'm not rooting for anybody. It makes it very difficult to be invested in any kind of way except to root against people. It feels like S16 all over again. Meh.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is why the key ceremony being changed is so annoying. There used to be real drama from people being dumb enough to show their boot order, but now that drama is gone, because the HGs typically are going to be dumb enough sometimes to do something so ill-considered as to not cheer for the person they don't want to know that they're not rooting for. 

9 minutes ago, delicatecutter said:

I don't particularly like Tiffany, but I feel bad for her. She really did nothing to deserve this fate. Talk about being screwed from the get go. :(

I'm really struggling with this season. I don't have a favorite so I'm not rooting for anybody. It makes it very difficult to be invested in any kind of way except to root against people. It feels like S16 all over again. Meh.

I also don't have a huge rooting interest so far, but I don't see it being that close to S16. This is a more typical majority alliance, one that could break apart at any moment (like BB15 or, well, many other alliances before that). It would be like BB16 if they hadn't turned on Frank, but the fact that there is the conflict with Frank is huge. It makes it more like a traditional BB season. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I'll patiently wait and hope it gets better. I thought S15 was amazing though. So entertaining from week to week. It was SO GOOD. Last season was pretty good until jury or so. And Shelli was the first player I had really loved since Keesha.

I am just so indifferent about these players though. :(

Edited by delicatecutter

Nicole's main concern it seems is that she is stuck in the Have Not room with Tiffany all week and how annoying that will be. I can't with these people. Because you know shunning someone is hard when you have to sleep in the same space as them. Idiots. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Nicole's main concern it seems is that she is stuck in the Have Not room with Tiffany all week and how annoying that will be. I can't with these people. Because you know shunning someone is hard when you have to sleep in the same space as them. Idiots. 

At least when James told Natalie that Tiffany was the target, the first thing Natalie asked was, "Can I still be her friend?"

I wish Natalie would share a few more things with Bronte. James has allies on his side that he shares everything with.

Shunning Tiffany is going to make her so much more calm and easier to be around! Yeah, right.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

At least when James told Natalie that Tiffany was the target, the first thing Natalie asked was, "Can I still be her friend?"

And shit like this is why I'm now firmly on Team Natalie. She's the perfect antidote to Stank Frank. She may not completely understand the game but she's sweet as hell.

• Love 16