Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think Michelle may be a sleeper good player.

I think Michelle is Christine - she isn't anyone's target, but she's also on the bottom of every group she's in.

Also - will Day and James realize Tiffany is her best weapon to get out the showmances/Frank without being the bad guy?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yay, I get a week of my life back! Going to skip the feeds this week...not interested in a week of Tiffany bashing.

It would be one thing if she was like Frank (complete ass), but the only crimes she has committed are being Vanessas sister, crying a couple of times and being paranoid, which the last two you can say about multiple house guests. Nicole seems to get a pass for her crying, paranoia and whining (how does a grown adult whine so much?).

Ugh, this was the second worst case scenario (next to Frank winning).

Edited by Jenkins
  • Love 9

Yeah, I decided that I don't think I can watch the feeds this week if there's going to be constant Tiffany bashing and a gloating Frank. I'll check the feeds out if something truly interesting is happening, but I just know Tiffany's going to be the target and it's not going to be pretty. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I decided that I don't think I can watch the feeds this week if there's going to be constant Tiffany bashing and a gloating Frank. I'll check the feeds out if something truly interesting is happening, but I just know Tiffany's going to be the target and it's not going to be pretty. 

Agreed. I'll check Jokers and watch if things change or something happens but I can't take another week of Franks' obnoxiousness and Tiffany bashing.

• Love 3

Same here.

Will check Jokers and read this thread, but I can already tell every other word out of half the house guests mouth will be Tiffany and Frank will be strutting around because he got what he wanted. Yup, no thanks to that.

• Love 2
(edited)

Paulie thinks he can convince Bridgette to put Bronte up. This week might have some unintentional humour to it.

ETA: I'd also be fine with a Nicole/Corey nomination. The whining would be monumental but hilarious if neither of them win Veto and Tiffany manages to escape Roadkill.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Paulie thinks he can convince Bridgette to put Bronte up. This week might have some unintentional humour to it.

ETA: I'd also be fine with a Nicole/Corey nomination. The whining would be monumental but hilarious if neither of them win Veto and Tiffany manages to escape Roadkill.

And Bronte said that after Bridgette puts up her nominations, her and Nicole should go to each safe player and say, "Oh, I put in a good word for you." Are they clueless that Bridgette is getting played? That would do them no favors with anyone.

Edited by mooses

Bridgette winning HoH is not horrible on its own - even if she ends up doing Frank's bidding - but the fact that it means he can't even be nommed by RK is fucking awful. No real suspense for the week. Oh, I would pay to see Tiffany and Frank OTB at the same time...

That said, I still think this season is pretty decent. It doesn't seem there's a particular "side" running the house; there are so many smaller and shifting and overlapping alliances that it keeps things moving. (Or am I too much of a reluctant BB optimist?)

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yeah, this week still has potential, just stay off the Frank feeds.  Tiffany isn't going to go down quietly.  AND there is still "Battle Back."

Poor Glenn. In sequester for forever and a day and not a shot in hell.

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

And Bronte said that after Bridgette puts up her nominations, her and Nicole should go to each safe player and say, "Oh, I put in a good word for you." Are they clueless that Bridgette is getting played? That would do them no favors with anyone.

"I put in a good word for you" will be as effective as Victor's "By the way, you look pretty today" bid to stay in the house.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

You know, I've been thinking about what possible scenarios could happen this week. Let's say Frank...I mean Bridgette decides to try a backdoor option with Tiffany this week, so she puts up Day/Corey, for whatever reason. I mean, since the backdoor plan worked so well on Victor, why not try on Tiffany? I'd really, really love to see Tiffany get picked, win veto and then take down Day. I'm pretty sure her head would explode. I know there's almost a zero percent chance of that ever happening, but thinking of the possibility there would make me laugh so hard. 

The only way something interesting can happen is if Tiffany DOESN'T go home. The last three evictions have been predictable from the start. Let's have an eviction not go right. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Sidenote in the Bridgette versus Michelle feud: 

Michelle is trying to outdo Bridgette's kitchen skills - yesterday she made cookies, which were apparently too salty, and tonight she made mashed potatoes, which were too garlicky.

Michelle's going to have to step up her game if she wants to overtake Bridgette as Franks sidepiece! 

And Bronte to Natalie: "I don't think that was supposed to happen." She realized Frank was the next target from James' extreme hints.

ETA: According to Joker's - Paulie said that it's Frank's HOH with Tiffany in the room. Tiffany's meltdown might come a night earlier. Meanwhile, Nicole's been in full out whine mode.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Bronte somehow figured out they were going after Frank this week. If they find out he is pushing for Tiff to go up, they'll know it is for his own benefit. And maybe talk Bridgette out of it?

Natalie is just too giggly to take seriously as a gamer, Bronte on the other hand .....

Tiffany is told by Paulie that she might be up for nomination. Nicole, who has been whining about the possibility of being nominated against Corey for, like, an hour now, tells Tiffany to chill because Nicole's name is out there, too, and she's taking it just fine.

Maybe you should chill, Nicole.

• Love 4

You can tell Michelle's a Big Brother superfan: 

From Big Brother Updates: Michelle to Zakiyah- Our board felt kind of rigged. It would tilt so all the balls would go like that. Maybe they wanted Frank to stay

• Love 11

The three people I'd be happiest at getting nominated were Frank, Paulie and Michelle, so this week sucks. Paul is tolerable now that he knows his game is fucked. Corey I want gone yesterday, but he's so bland and boring he won't get voted out for weeks, so why bother wishing for what will never happen.

I'm a Day fan, because I find her compelling and entertaining as hell. She does stuff. But she also seems to have real bonds with people like Zak and Nicole, so I find her to be likable,  where I find Frank to be completely insufferable for basically playing the same game. Well, that, and I just like who I like for no good reason. It's my right.

I want the Spy girls plus James to have a conversation, but I doubt Frank will allow that to happen.

I actually like (or at least don't actively dislike) most of the HGs right now, so I'm fine with this week as long as there's drama. I'm rooting for a Spy girl to win Roadkill, because I want them to be absolutely safe. I've decided to forgive Bronte for being so awful that first week of feeds. I like those three together. 

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tiffany is told by Paulie that she might be up for nomination. Nicole, who has been whining about the possibility of being nominated against Corey for, like, an hour now, tells Tiffany to chill because Nicole's name is out there, too, and she's taking it just fine.

Maybe you should chill, Nicole.

Caught the tail end of a conversation between Nicole and Da'Vonne. Nicole seems upset that Paulie told Tiffany she'll probably be going up. "That's another reason she has to go. Paulie tells her everything!"

Nicole is freaking out. If this were Tiffany, we'd never hear the end of it. (And I like Nicole!)

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Caught the tail end of a conversation between Nicole and Da'Vonne. Nicole seems upset that Paulie told Tiffany she'll probably be going up. "That's another reason she has to go. Paulie tells her everything!"

But, then moments later Paulie says to Corey that Tiffany is dangerous and that's why she has to go.  What the heck is going on?  I can't figure out what team anyone's on.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Vicky said:

But, then moments later Paulie says to Corey that Tiffany is dangerous and that's why she has to go.  What the heck is going on?  I can't figure out what team anyone's on.  

They're all on Team Get Out Tiffany Because She's Too Paranoid, but they're all just super paranoid about her. But she's been pretty chill (so far) since Bridgette won the HOH, while the 8-Pack are scurrying around. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

They're all on Team Get Out Tiffany Because She's Too Paranoid, but they're all just super paranoid about her. But she's been pretty chill (so far) since Bridgette won the HOH, while the 8-Pack are scurrying around. 

Exactly!  THEY'RE the ones that are scurrying around!  HA!  Crazy.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 5

Tiffany has a lot of dirt on everyone, and lets her paranoia and emotional outbursts show all the time.  That's why they are worried.  They wanted to keep her calm for as long as possible.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Vicky said:

I'm with you.  I don't like to watch when I can't figure out exactly why people are so down on someone.  Tiffany acts like a normal houseguest we've seen 16 times a year.  She seems perfectly friendly to me, though I haven't spent as much time on the feeds yet.

You know, Tiffany may be paranoid and emotional and that can be annoying, but you know what's worse? People whining, complaining about, and bashing one person for an entire week/two weeks/until they're evicted/usually to the end of the game. Especially when the hate toward that one person is not about that person being a racist, misogynistic asshole or whatever. I had to deal with that shit in season 15, I had to deal with that in season 16, and I also had to deal with that last season. I am not here, about to repeat that experience now four summers in a row. 

• Love 7

I was just explaining why they are concerned.  Tiffany and Day are total wild cards with big mouths, GREAT for the feeds, but not so good as an ally in BB.

Anyway, real life is intervening with my feed watching 11 cops shot, 4 dead in Dallas. 

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know, Tiffany may be paranoid and emotional and that can be annoying, but you know what's worse? People whining, complaining about, and bashing one person for an entire week/two weeks/until they're evicted/usually to the end of the game. Especially when the hate toward that one person is not about that person being a racist, misogynistic asshole or whatever. I had to deal with that shit in season 15, I had to deal with that in season 16, and I also had to deal with that last season. I am not here, about to repeat that experience now four summers in a row. 

Literally reading my mind. Couldn't have said it better.

• Love 1

Anytime Paulie is talking: "Blah blah blah type thing. Like blah blah like blah. Blah blah Cody. Blah blah Derrick."

K. Got it. No need to listen to you for the rest of the summer. 

• Love 3

Tiffany needs to fake it til she makes it and try and cut a deal with King Frank.   If that doesn't work, Tiffany,  I beg you,  to blow everyone's games ASAP if you happen to lose POV -  especially Nicole’s,  Paulie's and Michelle's.  

Nicole is just annoying the shit out of me.   I still don't get her popularity outside of the fact she favors like a knockoff Jordan.   Nevertheless,  she just sucks at this game.   I want her out on double eviction or Michelle.   

• Love 7

I just like how Tiffany has been told she's going up and has been calm and collected. Meanwhile we have Nicole having a breakdown about going up and Michelle WHO CANNOT BE PUT UP, freaking out about Bridgette not liking her. 

By orders of Nicole, Tiffany is not to be alone with Bridgette or near her at all for the whole week. So she cannot make any "deals" with her. 

Honestly, I hope Tiffany goes out in a blaze of glory and blows up everyone's games. I'm #Teamfeeds. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Now the other girls fretting they never talked to Bridgette, which is there own fault.

"Isn't it amazing, the same day you got a pool is the same day we realized we liked you? The timing worked out great, don't you think?"

• Love 16

I love how the one girl from "the other side" that actually has tried to talk to Bridgette, Bridgette is going to nominate because Frank tells her too. I hope she goes rouge. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Corey just told them that Frank also said something about putting up James and Day soon because they have kids.  They aren't going to tell Day because she will "flip the fuck out" and James isn't happy his kid was dragged into things. 

Corey says they should just inform the whole house how much of a snake he is, tell everyone.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

Day is crying, Frank called her a slut and told her to shut her damn mouth woman.

(She doesn't even know about the kid comment.)

They are all pissed at Frank, calling him a miserable person and a jackass.  Nicole points out that America is seeing this.  Not really, just the feedsters.  He also kicked Michelle in the butt and Day said he swatted her ass again today.

• Love 5
(edited)

Now the boys are propping up Frank, pretending to be super friendly and gung ho about getting Tiffany out, acting as if all is super cool with them and Frank.  Good acting.  Well, good acting with the bro part, they do hate Tiff.

Frank says Tiff and Paul will go up.

Frank leaves and slaps Day on her ass AGAIN!  She screams "Stop hitting me on my ass!" and Frank thought she was kidding.  He comes back in and Day is crying, and Frank is actually shocked.  Neither guy, Corey or Paulie, bothers to tell him to keep his hands to himself.

She tells James, and James is pissed, says he's about to tell him to stop it.

Day says she almost just socked him, she almost did.  This happened just off camera and you could hear the smack and response, but not see it.

Frank is talking to Michelle and she says not to worry about it, but to stop it.  Frank is still bewildered.  Way to go Michelle.

Frank is talking to the cheerleader and saying he's pissed, tells her the Day almost hit Frank, because Frank hit her butt again.  Day's in the DR.  James tells her that Frank is bringing up James and Day having kids as a reason to get rid of them.  He says he's a split second from going off on Frank.  She's calming him down.

No don't!  I want to see James go off!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
(edited)

Meanwhile, Bridgette confirmed the Paul/Tiffany nominations to the Spy Girls so that she doesn't ruffle any feathers. She also told Bronte to lay low since she's on people's radar. Tiffany had a quick talk with Bridgette about working with the girls afterwards, but I don't think it changed anything.

Before the second incident between Frank/Day, the F5 said they don't want to talk to Frank about his behavior because they don't want to give him the satisfaction of fixing it. This is really how he is and America is seeing it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7

OMG!

Bridgette just told Frank that Tiffany told her that there is an all girl alliance.  Frank dismisses it (for now) by saying "those girls don't want to work with Tiffany."  He's planted in the HOH room.

(edited)

Got this from Joker's but didn't hear it myself: "Tiffany said Vanessa said that if Frank was in the house, work with him. After meeting him, Tiffany says hell no."

And Paul made muffins for the Have-Nots to have tomorrow and showed Day when she came out. Then he went to the DR to show them off. He's so proud! I don't know if he knows the specifics of the Frank drama going on, but I can't help it - the guy is growing on me. If it weren't for the first week of horror tough guy act, he'd probably be one of my favorites.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
(edited)

Day's still very pissed.  Frank, in addition to all the rest says to Day "Ooooo, titties sittin' right."

Paulie tells Day he's going to say something to Frank if it's OK with her.  She says sure.  Then she said it's not just the slapping me on my ass, it's the calling me a slut, saying "titties sittin' right" and all the rest of it.

Paulie says he can say it because he can't come after him, since he's on his team, but if she were one of his sisters, he thought about it and it's just not right.  He doesn't want to say anything if it would put a target on Day. 

Corey said earlier that he's not even going to want to talk to Frank if they end up in jury together.

Paulie says he doesn't like that shit.  Day says some day when her daughter is older she may watch this, and she doesn't want her daughter to think that shit is OK.

Now talking to James and he's saying someone's got to talk to Frank.  4 ass slaps, and the rest.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6