Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

But I don't think either of those will happen until after the twist is over. The team thing just suuuucks.

The team thing didn't bother me at first - it was a quick way to change the obvious Vets versus Newbies dynamic. But I almost wish they bought more into it - like making Teams sleep together in separate rooms or some sort of bonding. 

But with the Battle Back twist, that'd basically just be Survivor in a house I guess.

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

The team thing didn't bother me at first - it was a quick way to change the obvious Vets versus Newbies dynamic. But I almost wish they bought more into it - like making Teams sleep together in separate rooms or some sort of bonding. 

But with the Battle Back twist, that'd basically just be Survivor in a house I guess.

I think the only way they could have reinforced the team aspect would be if they hadn't let them into the house the way they had, all the newbies followed by the vets jumping out of the suitcase. If they just would have been outright with it and said, "Hey, there's four vets in this game, we're separating you into teams of four, good luck!" and sent them into the house like that, it might have helped. Reinforce that even further by doing what you said, putting them all in their own rooms, and the HGs might have been more invested in it.

Or just separate them into teams and let the vets be on one team and the newbies make up the other three. Sure, the vets aren't as safe, which is against productions wishes but it doesn't necessarily mean they're in danger. Instead we get stuck with a majority group deciding who throws the HoH comps to ensure one of them win and the other side of the house gets picked off one by one.

Though I do wonder what would happen in an HoH comp set up like last week, where the team is supposed to decide as a team who gets to be HoH. What if Team Big Sister wins and Paul puts his foot down to the idea of Da'Vonne or Zakiyah being HoH? Do they have to be in agreement truly or, like I said in my post above, can one of them just book it across without any discussion and grab it for themselves? Game suicide, maybe, but at least it would be entertaining.

• Love 2

Has anyone ever heard Tiffany say she was going after Davonne? I always just figured Davonne took something she heard in DR and made it into some conspiracy against her. I'd be interested to hear if I missed something. I find her funny sometimes but I wish they had brought back a better female game player instead of Davonne. And hope the female players decide to go after Frank in time. They need strong male players in the game to help get him out. 

I was wondering if the women could somehow partner with Paul and James to go after Paulie/Frank/Corey since those three seem less likely to turn on each other but not sure if Paul's male ego would allow it.

• Love 1
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

Only the pizza thing, which I don't think either care about.  Both said it was nothing.

Day is just being evil now.  That is not a strategy.  Lying is always involved but she is taking this to a new level.  I think Nic sees through her.  Others may as well. 

I gave her a chance the first week and thought she might play well, having learned from last season.  Nope, she is still the angry chick with a chip on her shoulder, just with the volume turned down.

1 minute ago, NeelyOh said:

Has anyone ever heard Tiffany say she was going after Davonne?

No.  I have no idea why she hates Tiffany.  None. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

No.  I have no idea why she hates Tiffany.  None. 

Wild guess - because she's Vanessa's sister. Nothing to do with Tiffany herself, just the Vanessa connection.

Wasn't it around this time last year that Audrey was beginning her meltdown? Can we have something like that again, please? That was a fun week.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Has anyone ever heard Tiffany say she was going after Davonne? I always just figured Davonne took something she heard in DR and made it into some conspiracy against her. 

Nope. In fact, Tiffany even wanted Day as her #1 ally when the feeds first came on. She said it alone, to the camera, but she said she wasn't sure she could 100% trust her. 

The only thing Day has against Tiffany is that her sister ran BB17 and orchestrated the demise of Day's entire alliance. That's it. Day is petty and paranoid, which is a horrible combination. 

• Love 6

As to why Day told Frank that TIFF wanted him out pre-jury, when the entire Fatal 5 discussed it last night, I think it may be she decided she needed to cover her own ass. Michelle never got on board with booting him pre-jury (and is a complete whacko, apparently). Day might have thought Michelle would run and tell Frank about all of them discussing it, and Day wanted to make sure to get there first.

Of course, I could be giving her too much credit, but it's the only way it makes sense to me after reading about Day talking to the camera this morning about getting Frank out. Or, maybe she really, really distrusts Tiffany. She should realize Tiffany is only a poor man's Vanessa, and this is coming from someone who loathed Vanessa. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Nope. In fact, Tiffany even wanted Day as her #1 ally when the feeds first came on. She said it alone, to the camera, but she said she wasn't sure she could 100% trust her. 

The only thing Day has against Tiffany is that her sister ran BB17 and orchestrated the demise of Day's entire alliance. That's it. Day is petty and paranoid, which is a horrible combination. 

Yeah, she is trying to out-Vanessa Vanessa's sister, who is not trying to Vanessa anyone. It's a big blind spot for her - and BB definitely wanted something like this, putting James and her with Vanessa Lite. Day is the only one who bought into it. 

While she is obsessed with Vanessa, Paulie has got his brother's game down - have a bro, be a bro, use the girls. But no one is noticing or cares because they F5 are paranoid about a player who has done nothing but be on their side. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I hope you're right, Katesus7. I'd feel much better if that's what happened. I think Nic told Frank at some point that Michelle was disappointed to hear that he had a girlfriend. Michelle strikes me as the kind who might think she has a chance with Frank if she throws away her game for him or turns against the females in the house to save him. I think her interest in Frank is what's really behind her dislike for Bridgette -- she and Frank are too close. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

1 minute into this HOH convo between Paulie and Vic, and I've counted 35 likes. I can't y'all, I just can't.

Paulie has to have the record for amount of likes in a 30 second period. 

1 hour ago, NeelyOh said:

I think her interest in Frank is what's really behind her dislike for Bridgette -- she and Frank are too close. 

But Bridgette and Frank aren't close. Like at all. But it wouldn't surprise me if Michelle thinks they are since she's, well, crazy.

ETA: Frank told his girlfriend that if she gained 15 pounds he'd dump her. Charming guy.

Day and Nicole were talking about Corey and Nicole said Corey goes for hot models and then Day said, "You have got him. Natalie walks around here flaunting her boobs and her ass and he don't even look at her." Ugh at both of them tbh. I bet Nicole was living for Day telling her Corey likes her because she loves attention. I can't believe she likes Corey. It disgusts me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

1 minute into this HOH convo between Paulie and Vic, and I've counted 35 likes. I can't y'all, I just can't.

What happened to get all the likes?

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Frank told his girlfriend that if she gained 15 pounds he'd dump her. Charming guy.

If Frank isn't just posturing to come across as such a guy's guy, I really hope she takes this time that he's gone and re-evaluates their relationship. Because damn, why do some women put up with shit like this? I don't even know who she is but I'll go out on a limb here and say that she can do so much better.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If Frank isn't just posturing to come across as such a guy's guy, I really hope she takes this time that he's gone and re-evaluates their relationship. Because damn, why do some women put up with shit like this? I don't even know who she is but I'll go out on a limb here and say that she can do so much better.

I don't know what her personality is like but based on looks alone she's so far out of his league.

• Love 2
(edited)

Day: Tiffany is paranoid. Zakiyah: She better chill out. #BB18  Feedster

Of course she is paranoid, you immatue, moron, mean girls! You are being terrible to her!  And you have Frank thinking she is out to get him and that is not true.  

The scene in the bathroom almost made ME cry for her.  Be strategic but it is not necessary to be mean.  The best strategists are typically very nice to everyone.  It is a cover their ass move and a smart one. 

Day has become one of my most disliked HGs.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

I'm reading Twitter right now to see if anything interesting is happening on the feeds before I sign on and I just saw an update with Frank/Nicole, in which Frank thinks he has sex appeal and is the best looking guy in the house.

Listen, Frank. You may have better looks than season 14's Carrot Top look, but if you think you're hotter than Paulie, Corey and even Victor? Bud, you got another thing coming.

I really just need to know where Day's head is at. She wants Tiffany out, but she also needs Tiffany to help take Frank out. But she's still spilling stuff to Frank and making Tiffany a target? 

In other news, Victor is in denial and thinks he has so many votes. Yep. He thinks him and Nicole are 'tight'. Right. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen them have a one on one conversation. 

Michelle also doesn't want to send Frank out before jury and I just...whatever, girl. 

Also, Day ironically talking with Zakiyah (and now Paulie) about Tiffany needing to chill out because of paranoia. I mean, I agree that Tiffany needs to just stop because it's only Monday, but her paranoia is warranted. She's already a target, and I don't think it's just because of her paranoia.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really just need to know where Day's head is at. She wants Tiffany out, but she also needs Tiffany to help take Frank out. But she's still spilling stuff to Frank and making Tiffany a target? 

That is the question of the day, maybe week.  There is no answer to this.  She is just an angry girl who lives by the moment with no thought to her end game.  Z and Day are ruining the chances for a solid all girl alliance.  

Nat wants to make jury.  Tiff said if that is what you want, keep doing what you are doing.  Ha!  True. 

I am losing hope of seeing 2 alliances.  The 8 very possibly will pick them all off one by one.  The girls all say, not only Michele, that getting Frank out before jury is a mistake. They think it is too soon. Shades of June.  Jesus.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man Bridgette is calling Frank out in the sweetest way and it's hilarious and amazing.

Now he's trying to sweet talk her in the HOH - and now Bridgette told him the girls want the guys out, and he's telling her it's the girls working against Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette. Plus that Tiffany wants Frank out.

Curious what Bridgette will do with this information and if she sees through Frank's act.

• Love 1

Greeeat. Paul says that his father's side of his family is from Vancouver. The chances of me running into this asshole just went up (although he'd probably fade in with the other bearded hipsters in the city). I hope I didn't hear him right about how he gets to claim back the taxes paid on prize money because he's "grandfathered" in. Because I'm fairly certain it doesn't work that way. You need to be a resident of Canada for that.

Disclaimer: It's been quite a few years since I was last in Vegas and read the forms about paying taxes of prize money/gambling and how to claim back taxes paid in the U.S.

• Love 2

Wow, Bridgette just got some good information out of Frank. I don't think she can do much with it, but if she can find a way to make Frank an actual target because of it, then kudos to her. 

At this point, this is how I'd love the rest of the evictions to go: Victor this week, followed by Frank next week. Then I want Tiffany out just in time for Battle Back. It's Frank vs Tiffany and it's Tiffany who gets back into the house, and given immediate immunity (since I think HOH will have already been picked by the time the pre-juror comes back). Then I'd like Day out for her sheer foolishness. Then Paul can go, followed by Corey and Bronte. 

After that, I think I'd be fine with anyone going out at any time, but my dream final 3 would be Natalie, Tiffany (just to spite Day and Frank), and maybe Paulie? I guarantee that will all change by tomorrow, but hell if this isn't what I want right now. 

• Love 11

I like your scenario, Lady Calypso.  I would love for someone to tell Tiffany what is going on; she is NOT enemy #1 with anyone other than Day and Z.  She needs to leave with the truth so she will fight to get back in.  As it stands now I doubt she will have the drive to come back to be ostracized. 

• Love 2

Frank talking to Bridgette about how insecure Michelle is about her body, when you think back to what was said earlier about him dumping his girlfriend if she puts on 15 pounds, is fucking rich. 

Frank just called the vets "returners". It's like a fucking disease, it's spread to the whole cast. 

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, Bridgette just got some good information out of Frank. I don't think she can do much with it, but if she can find a way to make Frank an actual target because of it, then kudos to her.

The more they talk, the more I think Frank is playing Bridgette and not the other way around. She told him about the girls, about Tiffany wanting to use them to get him out and that she called him a chauvinsit,  and about suspicions about Frank/James being in cahoots.

He's just told her that the girls are suspicious of her pixie-nice-girl act and that the girls want Bronte out (not the guys).

Back to trashing Tiffany session. 

She didn't protect the Spy Girls at all, but Frank protected his bros and pinned everything on "the girls."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

Day is smart, but her paranoia and angry attitude outweigh her ability to play this game.  I wish she could get those things in check because she's the only female actually playing the game.  

(edited)

Any hope for an all girl alliance was in the toilet this morning after catching up on twitter.  It has now been flushed.

Nat on a mission and she will get it.  Jury!  How cool is that?

Michele hates Bridget and will never align with her.

Bridget has no clue how to play this game. She thinks she gathered info from her talk with Frank.  hahahahahaha!

Day and Z hate Tiff.

Bronte, who cares. 

That is enough right there to queer the deal.  

I hate them all now except Nicole. 

This will probably change.  This is an at this moment opinion.  Day does this, so can I. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

To me, this season is even worse than BB15. I hatewatched that season all the way to the end, but I'm not sure I have the strength to watch this. I think because the teams + Roadkill ensures that it's literally impossible for any underdog to take a shot at a big gun. And the team twist ensures that someone can be safe indefinitely if their team continues winning. It's all bullshit, and aside from that, there are very few likable HGs anyway. Shitty twists, zero power shift opportunities, terrible people. I'm not sure if I'll even make it to the buyback comp. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I love this season so far!  One delight is the lack of knowledge with the newbies.  I find that entertaining.  I liked season 15 too, it an entirely different way.  Lots of people to hate. Andy played one of the best games to date.  Hated his alliance but that didn't matter, he was a master. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I'm loving the season too.  It's a little slow right now because (1) nobody cared about Jozea so the week he was going everyone was laid back.  (2) nobody cares about Victor (or Bronte or Tiff) so this week is also laid back.  It's going to heat up down the road, though, when you they got 3 strong people on the  block together.  Imagine all the fireworks (pun intended) if the block consisted of Day, Frank and James.  OMG. Drama....drama....drama.

Until the team twist is gone, there will never be 3 strong people on the block together. James and Corey will throw the HOH, leaving Frank's team to win as long as possible. 

• Love 2

Michele's hate for Bridget is OTT.  She really hates her.   In bathroom with Tiff and Day, talking about it.  D and T are uncomfortable.  Michele will not let it go.  They are trying to help loosen her attention to it.  Not working.  She wanted to know if Frank liked Bridget. 

Bridget is going to have to be watched carefully when this wraps.  I think she will make it far with her goat tattooed forehead. Watch the evening news in 99 days. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

To me, this season is even worse than BB15. I hatewatched that season all the way to the end, but I'm not sure I have the strength to watch this.

I watched all the way through BB8 with the garbage that was Dick, I watched all the way through the bore fest that was BB12 and BB16, I watched all the way through the trash that was almost the entire cast of BB15, I watched through them outright rigging BB13 and BB14, but I swear I might have to bow out of this season. There is just nothing here at all. If we could fast forward to the Battle Back comp/hopeful end of teams then maybe I could do it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I watched all the way through BB8 with the garbage that was Dick, I watched all the way through the bore fest that was BB12 and BB16, I watched all the way through the trash that was almost the entire cast of BB15, I watched through them outright rigging BB13 and BB14, but I swear I might have to bow out of this season. There is just nothing here at all. If we could fast forward to the Battle Back comp/hopeful end of teams then maybe I could do it.

+1. Word. Stamp. Cosign. What she said. All of the above.

This may be the season to break me. I hate to say it but it's true. I've watched since season 1 and I've been watching feeds for more years than I would care to admit but there's something about this group, this season, these twists that are slowly doing me in. Is the ghost of Derrick's shut down defense game play floating around there or something? 

I'm just gonna blame it on Frank. Because I can and I feel like it. I'm blaming it on Frank and his mist gas.

• Love 5

The Internet is going crazy with Corey watching Frank showering.......again. Wow! I'm almost starting to feel bad for boring & vapid Corey. I think he's going to be in for a shock when he leaves the house.

(edited)

I actually skipped Season 15 (because I never wanted another Reilly on my TV Screen ever again), and I'm so glad I did based on what I've heard.

I also skipped Season 9, stopped watching Season 13 in the middle (I really do not like Rachel), only watched 14 on and off...

I think this season has potential - once we get it down to players that actually want to play. But so many in there are not just clueless, but just there to have a fun summer! which I'd like if they had a fun summer and entertained me with actually playing the game. Cory, Victor, Natalie, Paul do nothing for me. I don't even dislike any of them as people. Natalie seems like a super sweet woman and genuine and I believe her when she says she just wants to build relationships and enjoy her summer - but that's The Real World, not Big Brother

Edited by mooses
8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

The Internet is going crazy with Corey watching Frank showering.......again. Wow! I'm almost starting to feel bad for boring & vapid Corey. I think he's going to be in for a shock when he leaves the house.

New here. What other sites do you guys look at besides this one? I, unfortunately, am kind of obsessed with the show but this is the only site I look at.

Day is unbraiding her hair and branding it back.. she keeps takikg pieces out trying to straighten?? It a bit.. when i was doing reality recaps it drove me crazy having to watch her.

I had to step away from the feeds for most of last night and today- just because Day & Frank are driving me bananas. Day especially with the Tiffany paranoia. 

I just hope that this weeks HOH is individual. Yes, if they win their team can be safe, but this group thing is exactly what was annoying about the Battle of the Block, it's easy for someone to throw it and then the majority alliance stays in power. I just want people to start turning on each other.