Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:
*sigh*

Was it "things" like calling her catty and saying she was using him? But she's showing her "true colors" because she won't let him get in her pants.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10

I think no matter what Natalie says or does, people are going to judge her about her choices. People are still going to accuse her of using James when I don't think she did. I mean, she partially did to get farther (which, let me remind you, Paul did with Paulie, and Nicole did with Corey) but I can believe that she did have, or does have, true feelings for him. But let's face it; 85 or so days in the house is a LONG time without any other contact. Feelings can change, and are allowed to change. I still believe that they will be friends outside of this house. But as for a romantic relationship, I don't know. It can't be known until they get out of this toxic house and see where things lead. 

At this point, even I'm tired of Natalie and James. Actually, I'm done with pretty much everyone. It doesn't mean that my feelings about them a couple of weeks ago are not legitimate. It means that things can change. 

Hell, at this point, I say just give Nicole the money because today, I feel like she deserves it more than anyone else left in this house. I hate Paul's game, I'm sick of Victor, and Corey/James are the last people I want winning it. And you know that I've complained about Nicole almost all season. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Victor was my fave and my pick, but he's been SO obnoxious around Paul and Nicole, I can't even stand him anymore.

Victor at this point is just a huge doucheclown. "Puerto Rican Sensation! Un-e-VIC-table! Karma's a bitch! etc etc etc!"

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie knows she's going home and James is "What about me?  Put yourself in MY shoes!  Why can't you think about good things?"

SHUT UP LOSER!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This is what drives me nuts about all the Jatalie drama this week. James is a selfish prick (and an insecure douchebag). He's trying to con Natalie/the other HGs/America into believing that he was totally going to win veto and take Natalie off and since that didn't work he was going to fall on his sword and tell everyone to vote him out to save Natalie because he's the Greatest, Sweetest Guy Ever (who totally "deserves" to date Natalie after all he's done for her). He found out early on that "the plan" was actually for Nat to go, but he pretended to think he was going for as long as he could keep up that ruse in hopes of getting Nat's gratitude for his big sacrifice (while knowing he wasn't sacrificing shit). He wanted her to be all, "My hero! I'm going to make this the bestest, most special week ever for you! We'll have a special date every night and I'll give you backrubs and maybe we can even do some under covers action!" It's disgusting. When she didn't buy that he was the target and it became increasingly obvious that she was going, he switched to claiming that he had no idea who was going because no one had told him anything and, as far as he knew, it could be either of them. Even then, he STILL tried to manipulate Natalie into just having a good week and focusing on their personal relationship since the game was over for one of them (HE HAD NO IDEA WHICH!). He's lying to her, doesn't care that she's lost her chance at winning life changing money, trashed her behind her back, AND is acting like he's butthurt because she "played" him to anyone who will listen (including Nat). It's so fucked up. I'm glad that she (apparently) sees through it and probably will even more once she has some time to reflect in JH.

6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Was it "things" like calling her catty and saying she was using him? But she's showing her "true colors" because she won't let him get in her pants.

Exactly. Natalie has never once talked shit about James or sat silently while others did. He has entertained other HGs' suggestions that she is a slut, a liar, a user, phony, insincere in her relationship with him, etc., etc. throughout the game and has talked badly about her/questioned her integrity to the others many times. Yet he honestly believes that he is the one who's being played and who has the right to hurt feelings. When he was trashing her to The Final Four the other day he said the one thing he agreed with in Paulie's tirade against her (during which he sat silently) was that she didn't appreciate everything James has done for her. WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR HER? Who wants to date a "great guy" who is resentful for her not being grateful enough to him before they even really start dating (when he hasn't done shit for her)? Run, Natalie! Far and fast!

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think no matter what Natalie says or does, people are going to judge her about her choices. People are still going to accuse her of using James when I don't think she did. I mean, she partially did to get farther (which, let me remind you, Paul did with Paulie, and Nicole did with Corey) but I can believe that she did have, or does have, true feelings for him. But let's face it; 85 or so days in the house is a LONG time without any other contact. Feelings can change, and are allowed to change. I still believe that they will be friends outside of this house. But as for a romantic relationship, I don't know. It can't be known until they get out of this toxic house and see where things lead. 

At this point, even I'm tired of Natalie and James. Actually, I'm done with pretty much everyone. It doesn't mean that my feelings about them a couple of weeks ago are not legitimate. It means that things can change. 

Hell, at this point, I say just give Nicole the money because today, I feel like she deserves it more than anyone else left in this house. I hate Paul's game, I'm sick of Victor, and Corey/James are the last people I want winning it. And you know that I've complained about Nicole almost all season. 

I had liked your post and then frantically unliked due to the bolded.  Is this what we have become?  What happened to Fuck You, Nicole?!? I kid, that is not directed at you :)  I too am at the point where I hate them all, but I do not want Nicole to win. She would be so smug and smug Nicole is the worst kind.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Victor at this point is just a huge doucheclown. "Puerto Rican Sensation! Un-e-VIC-table! Karma's a bitch! etc etc etc!"

You forgot "I can forgive but I never forget." Like, woo, you're so good for coming up with that one on your own. And then repeating it ad nauseam and spreading it to the rest of the house for two weeks like it was a bad disease.

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

*sigh*

From what I read on Jokers she is being very cold right now. Yesterday they were amazing together. That is the only thing with Natalie that drives me nuts. I just hope she goes out tonight better than she is acting now.

Just now, bbaddict said:

From what I read on Jokers she is being very cold right now. Yesterday they were amazing together. That is the only thing with Natalie that drives me nuts. I just hope she goes out tonight better than she is acting now.

She just went to the DR so maybe they're telling her to get it together...

If Nicole wins, she deserves it. I just can't root for her though - every time I think about her game, I hear, "Corey doesn't deserrrrve this! He's such a good perrrrson!" 

I'm partially hoping Paul wins because I think everyone can agree he played a good game (although he's an asshole - someone calling him EvelDick-lite was pretty accurate). But I think I'm still sticking with Corey, for maximum misery for all of us.

We deserve it!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am in agreement with you on Natalie and James except I am not tired of them. I just wish she would not be so (I don't know the word I want to use here) towards James on their last day. They were so sweet last night why not just leave the same way. Venting.

1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

.... The only thing I would disagree with is the Friend Zone part. I know he was agreeing that it would be fine but inside I think he feels differently. ......

I agree.  Plus, I think if James TRULY was fine with just being Natalie's friend, he would have split his time a little more evenly among the others.  Until recently, James never hung out with just the 'bros' and I would think that in 80+ days, a 'friend only' would want a little variety,..... would want to find other means of socializing and communication.  Plus too, he was very offended by Natalie wanting some space and wanting to sleep alone at times.  A 'friend only' wouldn't be bothered by either of those things.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

If Nicole wins, she deserves it. I just can't root for her though - every time I think about her game, I hear, "Corey doesn't deserrrrve this! He's such a good perrrrson!" 

I'm partially hoping Paul wins because I think everyone can agree he played a good game (although he's an asshole - someone calling him EvelDick-lite was pretty accurate). But I think I'm still sticking with Corey, for maximum misery for all of us.

We deserve it!

I'm hoping Nicole wins just to see the collective explosion from the internet. Hehe.

Oh and because I think she's played a pretty good game. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm hoping Nicole wins just to see the collective explosion from the internet. Hehe.

Oh and because I think she's played a pretty good game. 

Ha! That's why I'm hoping Corey wins! I mean, at this point my new dream is Corey beating Victor/Paul just because everyone would flip out. 

But I agree - if she makes it to F2, she'll have played a pretty good game. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I agree.  Plus, I think if James TRULY was fine with just being Natalie's friend, he would have split his time a little more evenly among the others.  Until recently, James never hung out with just the 'bros' and I would think that in 80+ days, a 'friend only' would want a little variety,..... would want to find other means of socializing and communication.  Plus too, he was very offended by Natalie wanting some space and wanting to sleep alone at times.  A 'friend only' wouldn't be bothered by either of those things.

When James was talking to Corey and Nicole he was like "I'm over it". This is him being something else in front of them and different in front of Natalie. He is in love with I can feel it and he can't or doesn't want to let it go. He says one thing but he feels another. I can just sense it. As for Natalie I believe in her heart she has more feelings for him than she is showing (Especially today) and is hiding it to protect herself especially since she is leaving. We will get a better look once she leaves and gets to jury if we get to see that.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

That's why I'm hoping Paul wins. (Insert evil wringing of the hands).  There would be MacGyver-like explosions all over the World Wide Web.  :D

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, J.D. said:

That's why I'm hoping Paul wins. (Insert evil wringing of the hands).  There would be MacGyver-like explosions all over the World Wide Web.  :D

He's pretty popular, isn't he? Even people who don't like him have to admit he's one of the best players of the season. Maybe he's not as popular with casuals, but most feedsters seem to agree he should win.

ETA: Me included!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Nat and James are joking around right now.  James says Z is probably in her first trimester.  Then he says pregnancy is a beautiful thing, and Nat agrees.  James said Paulie would make a great dad.  Natalie says they BOTH would make great parents.

• Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I think there will be an explosion if ANY of these asshats win, for various reasons.  My reaction is going to be "meh, when does next season start". 

Heh. Isn't it like 24 hours after this one ends?! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yes. Because Corey is that smart.

Corey has been pranking us all along. He's actually an aerospace engineer with NASA, named Mike. He and his husband, Felipe, have 2 children. On weekends he and Felipe read to blind kittens at the local shelter. He once rescued some old people from a fire.

This is sooooo boring. Give them booze, give them weapons, give them games. Give us something else to do besides endlessly debate topics which were boring from the go.

• Love 17

I have been a James and Natalie fan since the beginning. I think there is genuine caring on both sides but these are 2 damaged people.

Natalie has always been poor, feels a great responsibility to her family and seems to have a serious problem trusting men. I also think she is extremely insecure. I also wonder if she suffers from manic depression because sometimes her emotions are all over the place. These last 2 days she has been so all over the place that I can't keep up. I have no doubt she feels she has let her family down that she is being evicted.

James had a horrific childhood never ever really feeling he belonged anywhere. Was adopted, lost his mom, abandoned, molested and spent most of his teenage years in a boys home. Is it any wonder he desperately wants to find that special someone? His only family is a daughter who was the product of a one night stand. That sense of being all alone in the world can make someone almost desperate to fit in and have someone to love. That feeling of emptiness never really goes away until you find someone to fill that hole in your heart.

I think he is a genuinely nice person who has been incredibly patient with Natalie these last few days and her constant venting. But that is what friends do and I actually respect him for hanging in there these last few days. Lord knows the rest would just continue to shun Natalie.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I would be fine with Paul winning. I'll admit, his social game (while not my favourite) has been on point. He went from "guaranteed next one out the door" to where he is now. If we play the Deserve Game that these HGs love so much, he would be the top of the list. Nicole is shooting herself in the foot by voting out Natalie to get to F2 and win but I would still be able to stomach a Nicole win. Yes, I just said that. Me, of all people. Victor has been twice evicted, so he should be exempt from the main prize and Corey has done nothing and is useless. I definitely wouldn't get up in arms about any of them (except Victor) winning because a lackluster end to a lackluster season seems fitting.

I didn't bother including James because it's James.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Heh. Isn't it like 24 hours after this one ends?! 

I think it's a week and that's the only solace I have in this turd of a season. That whoever wins will be forgotten even quicker than usual, and that's coming from someone who forgets the HGs about a week after the finale on a normal season. I've already cancelled my feeds (AGAIN because apparently if you accidentally click on the feeds after the cancellation period they take that as "she's back!" and automatically charge your card) and I'll be reading here for the first few weeks to see if it's even worth it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I think it's a week and that's the only solace I have in this turd of a season. That whoever wins will be forgotten even quicker than usual, and that's coming from someone who forgets the HGs about a week after the finale on a normal season. I've already cancelled my feeds (AGAIN because apparently if you accidentally click on the feeds after the cancellation period they take that as "she's back!" and automatically charge your card) and I'll be reading here for the first few weeks to see if it's even worth it.

Do we know if there's going to be a thread on Previously for it? I wasn't sure, since it's an online only thing (and I don't really watch any Netflix only series or anything like that).

41 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I am in agreement with you on Natalie and James except I am not tired of them. I just wish she would not be so (I don't know the word I want to use here) towards James on their last day. They were so sweet last night why not just leave the same way. Venting.

I just turned on my feeds and James looks defeated. It I'm glad some people are saying they are having fun right now. I was going to be really sad!

james just told Natalie he plans to throw this hoh. He wants to be available to win the next. He thinks the two sides will finally go at each other. 

So they're clearly pushing for a Nic/Corey F2. With Nic being a vet and apparently popular with some people out there, it's not too shocking. I was wondering however why they chose Nic/Corey and not James/Nat to push. Even if James/Nat relationship is on the rocks now, the show has been pushing the other couple for a while now. I was wondering if the show believes that Nic's popularity far outweighs James' and that's why they're backing her or if it's something else? I guess what I'm really wondering is if James/Nat and Vic/Paul for that matter are too "ethnic" for TPTB's taste or if the TPTB believe the majority of the audience wants winners who are not minorities. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Do we know if there's going to be a thread on Previously for it? I wasn't sure, since it's an online only thing (and I don't really watch any Netflix only series or anything like that).

There better be! I'm sure there will be though as I visited a thread here for Orange is the New Black and that's a Netflix only series. I'm sure there are others too.

12 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

This is what they both need right now. I do wonder if the DR told her she needed to check her attitude though.

I sure as hell hope so. I guess I can kiss my goodbye hug and kiss between the 2 of them tonight. It is what I have been looking forward to for weeks because we all knew this day would come. Sad again.

5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

He [James] just assumes he will get AFP.

He probably will. Sigh.

4 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Right. World's greatest actress...

Seriously give Natalie an Emmy immediately. 

3 hours ago, mooses said:

Plus, I have to give extra props to any vet that makes it to F2 - the odds should be stacked against you from Day 1.

See I feel the opposite. The vets have the odds stacked for them every fucking time because Production wants them to stay for the long haul and Production controls the game in many ways and can make what they want happen.

2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

He [Paul] brags so much about training with a bunch of badass MMA fighters - I really want to see him step in the ring with a genuine badass MMA fighter and see how long it takes for them to rip his fucking balls off.

I want Paul "I've trained with MMA fighters and am totally the #1 Crossfitter ever!" and Paulie "I have been is so many street fights man!" to get in the ring together.

47 minutes ago, mooses said:

(although he's [Paul] an asshole - someone calling him EvelDick-lite was pretty accurate).

Thank you! I stand by my assessment that he is Dick lite. Prick.

9 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I think it's a week and that's the only solace I have in this turd of a season. That whoever wins will be forgotten even quicker than usual, and that's coming from someone who forgets the HGs about a week after the finale on a normal season. 

I do love this. These people deserve it.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I just assumed we would talk about it here.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I have been a James and Natalie fan since the beginning. I think there is genuine caring on both sides but these are 2 damaged people.

Natalie has always been poor, feels a great responsibility to her family and seems to have a serious problem trusting men. I also think she is extremely insecure. I also wonder if she suffers from manic depression because sometimes her emotions are all over the place. These last 2 days she has been so all over the place that I can't keep up. I have no doubt she feels she has let her family down that she is being evicted.

James had a horrific childhood never ever really feeling he belonged anywhere. Was adopted, lost his mom, abandoned, molested and spent most of his teenage years in a boys home. Is it any wonder he desperately wants to find that special someone? His only family is a daughter who was the product of a one night stand. That sense of being all alone in the world can make someone almost desperate to fit in and have someone to love. That feeling of emptiness never really goes away until you find someone to fill that hole in your heart.

I think he is a genuinely nice person who has been incredibly patient with Natalie these last few days and her constant venting. But that is what friends do and I actually respect him for hanging in there these last few days. Lord knows the rest would just continue to shun Natalie.

I agree with all of this. I don't know if we would all shun her because there are lots of guys who would do what James is doing. There are probably a lot more who wouldn't.

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I just turned on my feeds and James looks defeated. It I'm glad some people are saying they are having fun right now. I was going to be really sad!

james just told Natalie he plans to throw this hoh. He wants to be available to win the next. He thinks the two sides will finally go at each other. 

I think he is probably correct in that assumption but it is to late in the game to be throwing comps in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See I feel the opposite. The vets have the odds stacked for them every fucking time because Production wants them to stay for the long haul and Production controls the game in many ways and can make what they want happen.

Ah, you're actually right. And I should know that after BB13.

Fuck you, AG!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

I think we'll just start a new thread for the new on line show.  @Lisin what do you say?

I wonder if they are going to have commercials?  I bet they do.

I get the live feeds. Is that the same as CBS All Access?

Yes.  bbaddict, it is.

They are offering a commercial free version now too, not sure how much it costs.  It made me think the on line show may have commercials though.

Jeffish!

Time to get their skating shoes and get ready for tonight.

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I wonder if they are going to have commercials?  I bet they do.

Yeah, I noticed it now says in the upper right corner "Upgrade to Commercial Free" so most likely.

Edited by Marie80
19 minutes ago, mooses said:

He's pretty popular, isn't he? Even people who don't like him have to admit he's one of the best players of the season. Maybe he's not as popular with casuals, but most feedsters seem to agree he should win.

ETA: Me included!

Paul is all kinds of wrong, I admit.  He's loud, obnoxious, abrasive and gross, -- yesssss, gross in many ways.  He's worn those same shorts for about a week now.  I don't know if he's been showering during that time or not (ew) and I especially can't stand anything that has to do with his nose ring 'maintenance.'  Still, I think he's the best player second to Victor and he's made me laugh so much over the season with his Secret Service stuff and Baldwin impressions.  So it's no surprise, I'd like to see him win.

Still, I'm deliberately staying out of all the negative Natalie/James banter here and elsewhere.... "Yay, she's leaving..." or "Boo, I wish it was him instead..."  because there's really no reason to celebrate since next week and the week after it'll be Paul and Victor's turn.   I'm not optimistic enough to think either one of them will make it to end. .....especially with all the Production interference.  And so what happens happens.

• Love 6