Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

If Nicole had gotten here due to game play then she'd deserve props, but she didn't do a thing but fuck Corey and be a vet. She played Natalie's and her own HOH weeks well, but she did nothing to get there. She didn't play the game any better than Natalie. Or James. Or Corey.

Does anyone have any spec on what next Friday's ep would be? I guess it could be the recap ep, but why not just have that on the Sunday before the finale like always? I guess maybe there's a special on that Sunday and BB can't be shown.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

This fandom does love to make their hatred for a HG more pronounced towards women then males, in my eyes.

its sad because Zakiyah and Natalie are probably great girls outside the game ( even with some people trying to throw Some shady tea towards Natalie on Facebook).Theyve had some bad catty times, but I hope they don't take anything they may see from social media to heart. I think Z is strong enough and have no fucks to it, but someone like Nicole or Michelle may not.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole gets called out for her ridiculous behavior, annoying put on voice, innocent act, misogyny, etc. The hate for her just doesn't come off any more outstanding than the hate that Natalie, Michelle, and Z got. Z probably got the worst of it, but imo she made her bed. She didn't deserve the name calling and what not, but she was a damn mess and the pad thing was super gross.

I just saw that there's going to be another Friday ep on the 16th. What the fuck we don't need any more eps! This is honestly ridiculous. End this season already!

For the love of god let it be a jury episode. I don't think I could watch a special episode of the Final 5. The feeds right now are Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's just the thing though, every single fan is guilty of acting like their fave has never done a thing wrong while acting like the others are evil people. Z fans, Nicole fans, James fans, Victor fans, Paul fans all do it. I didn't include Corey fans because tbh there don't seem to be any lol. I mean I'm sure there must be, but I haven't encountered one personally yet.

This is a sweeping statement that I don't see represented here on this board other than maybe some Natalie fans but certainly not all.   I notice that most here are not fans of anyone but choosing to root for someone by default, or just hate everyone.  :^)

I see zero Nicole fans here!  I liked her from BB16 and have stuck up for her on 2 occasions. I don't consider myself a fan; the hate was just getting to me.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is a sweeping statement that I don't see represented here on this board other than maybe some Natalie fans but certainly not all.   I notice that most here are not fans of anyone but choosing to root for someone by default, or just hate everyone.  :^)

I see zero Nicole fans here!  I liked her from BB16 and have stuck up for her on 2 occasions. I don't consider myself a fan; the hate was just getting to me.  

I don't really hate anyone personally. Dislike, guck yeah I do. But, I hope how they are in the house is not how they act in real life.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, this is pretty much it for me. I find that I unfortunately tend to find someone I dislike the most and hone in on that. Unfortunately, since Paulie's departure, Nicole's flaws have just been jumping out more at me. I get that she probably is an ok girl in the real world and her anxiety definitely has impacted how she plays the game, but she signed up for this. She chose to come in here twice. She's played the game three times. She's got a good position. But her attitude seriously needs to change, because it's frustrating. 

And I guess my default to root for is Natalie. Once she leaves this week, it's Victor. And this is mostly just out of how much I can stand listening to said person. Surprisingly, as much as someone like Natalie is not my cup of tea in reality, she doesn't bug me as much on the feeds or the show. It's sometimes puzzling to me why I enjoy Natalie so much when I typically avoid girls like her to be friends with. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...... It's sometimes puzzling to me why I enjoy Natalie so much when I typically avoid girls like her to be friends with. 

This ^^^^ got me to thinking.  I know - SHOCKER.  

From what little I know about the HG's, who do I think I would most likely be friends with in real life, and who would I least likely be friends with?

Hmmm.....

Least first:  Jozea.  Not because he's gay, obviously, but because he seems like an entitled diva.  I don't gravitate towards that.

Mostly likely:  Tiffany.   We didn't get to know her very well, but I think she would be a kind and decent person.  

For my personality:

least likely: Probably Jozea/Nicole

Most likely: Da'vonne/Z/Tiffany. I have friends just like Da'vonne and Z: funny, can be real nice to you, but will snatch a weave or cut a bitch if you fuck with them. Hell, Danielle Reyes even tweeted about that.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

For my personality:

least likely: Probably Jozea/Nicole

Most likely: Da'vonne/Z/Tiffany. I have friends just like Da'vonne and Z: funny, can be real nice to you, but will snatch a weave or cut a bitch if you fuck with them. Hell, Danielle Reyes even tweeted about that.

I loved Danielle Reyes.  I am voting for Day for AFP.  She sucked at this game but entertained me.  She gives good jury house  :^)

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Are James/Natalie still bickering/arguing?

Natalie got mad at production for calling her out for her mic. James said don't sweat it and she left him pissed off because he said that it was going to be a tough 3 days. I am on his side on this one. She is being really pissy right now. James is sleeping and now she is having a drink conversation with Paul. Than Paul goes into the house and says she is trying to be nice.

2 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Nat say she sacrifice her game for James "oh that is so sweet. It really show that she cares about James. Their showmance is so real"

James say he sacrifice his game for Nat " Good. He really cares about Nat."

Nicole say the same shit and she is the worst person ever. She deserves to be trash and hated cause she wants to sacrifice her game for a man. How dare she sacrifice her game for a man, even thought she is doing it for the exact same reasons as Nat and James. Just like James/Nat, she happens to have deep feeling for Corey. But no , Nicole is just evil bitch cause how dare she cares about Corey enough  to think he's worth this sacrifice. 

She ISN'T sacrificing her game for Corey, though.  She's sacrificing her game for Paul and Victor (and for no apparent reason either).  Before that, she was sacrificing her game for Paulie.  In Season 16, she sacrificed her game for Derrick.  There's a clear PATTERN that we've seen in her two seasons of BB, and at least for me, that's a big part of what makes her unlikeable and frustrating to watch.  I want her to play for herself, dammit!  Instead, she tosses her chances at winning in the trash, always for the benefit of a guy or guys.

Also, I can't stand that she picked Paul and Victor over James and Natalie last week because she "likes" them more.  That was enraging.  She knows J/N are easier to beat and she even said she bets her mom is yelling at her TV to get P/V out.  Yet, she decides she likes Paul and Victor more and would rather lose to them.  It would be one thing if J/N had been mean to her or P/V really nice to her.  But no!  Paul had yelled at her and had her in tears just one week before that.  In that same week, Nat kept Nic and Corey off the block, James voted to keep Corey in the house, and James threw HOH so Nicole could hear from her mom.  In spite of all this, Nicole says she "likes" Paul and Victor more and would rather lose to them.  That was ridiculous IMO but it totally fits in to Nicole's pattern of gameplay.  Because of that, I can't root for her and think she deserves the ridicule she's getting.  YMMV.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

This is a sweeping statement that I don't see represented here on this board other than maybe some Natalie fans but certainly not all.

Oh I definitely see it here. It's just that overall this place isn't full of insane people like most of the other places.

This discussion reminded me of the really awesome ignore feature that previously.tv has. If there's a poster or posters that annoy or upset you you can put their username in your ignore list and then their posts will be hidden.

I wouldn't be friends with anyone from this season. There are very few people from any season that I could imagine myself being friends with. Maybe Daniele, Jen, Porsche, Nakomis. Elissa, Britney, and Day might be fun to hang out with and talk shit LOL.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I believe Paul called Natalie a bitch in the kitchen a minute ago but I could be wrong. Now he is outside having a conversation with her. I think she is avoiding James because she can't stand Paul and said she wasn't going to talk to him all week. It just funny to me that they are actually using each other. Of course Paul loves to talk so this is great for him.

I liked Nicole the underdog in her first season. 

I really dislike Nicole the "cool kid". And it makes me even more annoyed at her love for Paulie. Everyone except for Corey and Nicole saw him for the giant tool that he is. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Natalie got mad at production for calling her out for her mic. James said don't sweat it and she left him pissed off because he said that it was going to be a tough 3 days. I am on his side on this one. She is being really pissy right now. James is sleeping and now she is having a drink conversation with Paul. Than Paul goes into the house and says she is trying to be nice.

I understand her being pissy because she believes she is getting evicted. Understandable 100%...but James/Nat are like this cycle this week: she pushes him away, then pulls him, pushes him away, then pulls him back. 

Paul is a jackass, but I would not compare him to Dick. No one could ever reach the lowest depths of asshole like Dick.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

This fandom does love to make their hatred for a HG more pronounced towards women then males, in my eyes.

Except for Frankie Grande. Oh Lord, that was a great season of the boards being filled with seething hate directed to one person and one person alone. Shine bright like a Frankie!

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I understand her being pissy because she believes she is getting evicted. Understandable 100%...but James/Nat are like this cycle this week: she pushes him away, then pulls him, pushes him away, then pulls him back. 

Paul is a jackass, but I would not compare him to Dick. No one could ever reach the lowest depths of asshole like Dick.

And she'll do it to him again. Victor picked up that they are fighting again (Not fighting just Natalie being pissy) and asked James what was up and he told him she is just upset and down again. James also said he has been trying to keep her spirits up but she keeps going back to being down. Victor definately siding with James and said if it was him he would be pissed at her. Victor and James both agree that they hope James isn't getting played. James said what she is doing is making him very sad.

I also have hope that most of these HG's won't try to use BB to try and extend their fleeting 15 min of fame to become reality tv whores.

I know Z wants to continue to work on her Master Degree and do some modeling ( do some print modeling girl). Da'vonne/Bridgette/Nicole seem very laid back girls too.

James- I just hope that I'm not getting played out (by Natalie) on TV. Victor- I would be thinking the same thing. James- It hurts #BB18

I don't see James/Nat ending well.

• Love 4
Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

I also have hope that most of these HG's won't try to use BB to try and extend their fleeting 15 min of fame to become reality tv whores.

I know Z wants to continue to work on her Master Degree and do some modeling ( do some print modeling girl). Da'vonne/Bridgette/Nicole seem very laid back girls too.

James- I just hope that I'm not getting played out (by Natalie) on TV. Victor- I would be thinking the same thing. James- It hurts #BB18

I don't see James/Nat ending well.

It is not going to end well and I will blame her at the end because I see James trying so hard to be positive with her and she just makes it so difficult. She is so worried about her image I believe she is scared of what is going to happen when she leaves and it is causing her to be short. Right now she is being really short with him and basically saying it's his problem not hers.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

God James, give her a tiny bit of space! 

I was just saying to myself to "Kiss her on the forehead, tell her that you are my number 1, I will be here if you need me, and leave. That would be the smart thing for her to do. She will come to him when she is ready.

I meant for him to do not her.

James needs to walk away here. He just won't let it go. Can I yell through the PC please.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

They are talking in the kitchen and seem back o normal.

Small talk at best. By tomorrow they should be better. They have isolated themselves from the other 4 and need someone to talk to. LOL!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Small talk at best. By tomorrow they should be better. They have isolated themselves from the other 4 and need someone to talk to. LOL!!

James has been talking to everyone. Nicole, Corey, and Paul talked to Natalie today. I think they are isolating themselves on purpose because Natalie is most comfortable with James and he knows that.

Natalie is sick of talking about "the relationship" which is something I can totally relate to.  When she came back out she changed the subject to weather, it getting colder at night, and then James talked about Texas weather and it was squashed.

James is so clingy and so full of self doubt he's just exhausting.  Cut the girl a break, she's trying to hold it together, she knows she's probably going home, and she's told him multiple times that she doesn't like constantly talking about "the relationship" but James never lets up. 

• Love 7
Just now, Umbelina said:

Natalie is sick of talking about "the relationship" which is something I can totally relate to.  When she came back out she changed the subject to weather, it getting colder at night, and then James talked about Texas weather and it was squashed.

James is so clingy and so full of self doubt he's just exhausting.  Cut the girl a break, she's trying to hold it together, she knows she's probably going home, and she's told him multiple times that she doesn't like constantly talking about "the relationship" but James never lets up. 

I agree with the not stepping away and giving her space. He is terrible at reading the signs. He also isn't very good at communicating with a woman. She loves when he talks about anything but game. They had a wonderful conversation last night about his military service. To be honest Natalie is the one who brings up game most of the time. Just my opinion here.

Has anyone heard what Nicole and Corey are doing with their votes?

Well, I just listened to the whole Z and Bridgette interview, I must have missed the part about Natalie talking to Z maliciously on purpose.  Z still seemed totally deluded about Paulie, I'm SO glad she had Day to set her straight and I really hope he hasn't worked his way back into her bed.  She deserves better than that ignorant pond scum.

This season is just TOO long.  I was sick of all these people (well, maybe not Vic, and I still find Natalie tolerable most of the time,) but damn even Vic and Natalie are now getting on my last nerve.

OVER them!  100 days is WAY too long.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

How do you guys even watch the feeds lately? I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second. Natalie told James your skin is the largest organ of your body (correct) but James didn't believe her so she asked Nicole and Nicole was like "I guess you can donate your skin, but it's a tissue." SHE'S A NURSE.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

When this show is over I think she will be done with him and that makes me sad but I don't think she is ready for a relationship or for him.

I honestly don't think she was really interested in him. She used him to go far in the game because she probably knew he was a popular returning HG and she pretended to like him. I think after the show, they will be done. 

She is picking fights now to set the stage for getting rid of him. She figures she doesn't need him any more. I never liked Natalie. 

And James is a real pain in the ass..... with his pranks and neediness. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Doesn't help that James/Nat keep rehashing the same shit over and over again. I feel another argument coming soon. 

Just did. I think James may be done at this point. She is definately having regrets about telling Paul and Victor to keep him. She really wants to stay thinking she has a shot at winning the game. If I was James I would get everyone together and say vote my ass out and walk out of the room and not show my face again until Thursday and make Natalie feel like shit the next couple of days. That's what I would do. James is perfectly ok going home this week so just throw that the fuck out there. At this point I feel she deserves that. Wow.

Is it just me or is Natalie's true colors coming out? I will be the 1st to admit that she had me completely fooled or she is terrible under pressure or stress. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but she is really being awful to her one true ally. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Is it just me or is Natalie's true colors coming out? I will be the 1st to admit that she had me completely fooled or she is terrible under pressure or stress. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but she is really being awful to her one true ally. 

No, a lot of people are thinking that way too.

Just did. I think James may be done at this point. She is definately having regrets about telling Paul and Victor to keep him. She really wants to stay thinking she has a shot at winning the game. If I was James I would get everyone together and say vote my ass out and walk out of the room and not show my face again until Thursday and make Natalie feel like shit the next couple of days. That's what I would do. James is perfectly ok going home this week so just throw that the fuck out there. At this point I feel she deserves that. Wow.

Why shouldn't she want to stay and have a shot at winning the game?

• Love 14