Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

So Nicole finished high school and college and somehow never managed to learn that Hawaii is part of the US. Neither did Corey. This is why other countries point and laugh at us behind  our backs.

• Love 16

Penny-wise pound-foolish move there, Victor. 

Earlier when Victor was making his pitch to James about Paul's supposed collusion with Nicole/Corey, James said to Vic that he (James) would have to talk with Nicole and Corey - at which time Vic's response was a simple "uh-huh".

But as soon as Victor realizes Nicole and Corey are up in the HoH - and presumably comparing notes with James / Natalie / Michelle - Victor skedaddles up there to quash any conversation with his presence.

Yeah, by sitting up there Vic is doing an excellent job of talkblocking.  By the same token, though, Vic is ALSO communicating to James, AND Corey, AND Nicole, AND everybody else that there's something Vic doesn't want them comparing notes about.  Now, what might THAT be?  Hmmmm....

Rookie mistake, Vic.

• Love 2

Yup yup yup.  Two things came out of that HoH cold war-ish fiasco:

1. James feels his suspicions of Victor/Paul running a scam are totally confirmed, and his vote against Victor is solidified.
  2. Michelle shot herself in the foot with Nicorey; Nicole saw Michelle's strategy suckers, and knew exactly what Michelle had been up to (weighing the pros/cons of evicting Vic vs. evicting Corey).

Just saw on Twitter that the HOH comp is endurance tomorrow & will be on the feeds. I wonder if it will be a HOH/Jury Returnee comp. Last Juror standing comes back & can win HOH. People are speculating the wall, I don't know if they would do wall for Jury Returnee Comp since they did that in BB15 and the Dubstep HOH was kind of similar. I feel like they have been trying to change things up this year. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Just saw on Twitter that the HOH comp is endurance tomorrow & will be on the feeds. I wonder if it will be a HOH/Jury Returnee comp. Last Juror standing comes back & can win HOH. People are speculating the wall, I don't know if they would do wall for Jury Returnee Comp since they did that in BB15 and the Dubstep HOH was kind of similar. I feel like they have been trying to change things up this year. 

Yes... but - and this is purely impression on my part - I get the vibe this particular JBB is purely a last-minute rush job to cover for the non-performance of the RT.  As such TPTB may simply not had enough time to cook up and properly vet something new, so they may be going with tried and true.

Edited by Nashville
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yes... but - and this is purely impression on my part - I get the vibe this particular JBB is purely a last-minute rush job to cover for teh non-performance of the RT.  As such TPTB may simply not had enough time to cook up and properly vet something new, so they may be going with tried and true.

Possibly. But I'm sure they had a backup plan in place before the season even started if no one had the RT. And they knew who had the RT ticket and it was pretty obvious Paul wasn't going once Vic won HOH so they have had 2 weeks to figure something out if they didn't already. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Cqr_PlUUEAAZ_OF.jpg

Finally!  We get to watch!  I hope it's endurance (although I won't be worth a damn at work come Friday if I have to stay up half the night Thursday -- LOL).  Still, I don't want it to be a crap shoot.  That's purely luck.  It requires no strategy, no stamina, no brains whatsoever.  I want to see the HG's actually work for the chance to come back into the game.  I don't want to see some floater like Zak get lucky because she threw a ball and it landed closer to the bullseye than everyone else who threw a ball.

• Love 2

Doesn't the fact that they are showing it after the show confirm it's endurance though? I too want to see the returning player suffer and put it all out there to get back. 

Watching BBAD was at least slightly entertaining seeing Victor's desperate attempts to stay. I almost turned it off though when first thing I get is Corey saying they'll need to "gang bang" through these next comps or some such. Nice guy. I really hope Vic's plan works.

7 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

Nicole said the other night that she went for a 2-year nursing course.

Can you imagine, after this, being wheeled into an ER, and Nicole shows up as your nurse?  I recently spent time in an ER, and it's not a place I'd want to hear her whiny voice coming at me.

• Love 6

Last line of the article - "And when the Paulies, Coreys, and Franks return home to watch their own words and actions play out onscreen, maybe it will even make them think a little harder about how they treat the Da'Vonnes, Zakiyahs, Nicoles, and Natalies in their lives in the future."

Nyah.  They'll be too busy bro-ing it up with their home-boys about how they "nailed that bitch."  I have no hope that any of these bro-douches will actually grow from this experience.  It was just a chance to parade their bro-douchey-ness on TV and show off to their home-boys.  Bro-douches all over the country will be raising a bottle of Bud and toasting them.  And then they'll tell the ole ball-and-chain to get 'em another beer. Sadly, she probably will.

Yes, I'm a feminist. No, I don't drink Bud. And any man in my life better have a map to the fridge if he's going to want another beer.

ETA: I wonder why words like pussy and douche are so popular as put-downs.  Why female or male anatomy (prick, dick) and feminine hygiene products?   Why is calling someone pussy considered to be pejorative?  I would think it'd be the highest compliment, considering how hard some people work to get it.  And where/when did a feminine hygiene product become a description for ignorant, immature men?  Will we be hearing people like Corey, Frank and Paulie called tampax any time soon?  "Oh, he's just such a bro-sanitary napkin!"  No answer necessary.  I'm thinking its all just one of those mysteries of life - sigh. Can someone help me push my soapbox into the closet?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

There are some, like Nicole, who have no degrees at all.

8 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

Nicole said the other night that she went for a 2-year nursing course.  If she went to a community college, it might qualify as an AA, but if she went to just a nurses' training school, it's state certification here.   Depends on your state laws.  Bridgette does have a degree because she attended college and nursing school.

Even if all she did was 2-years, pretty sure that's not a course.  That would be an AA in Nursing and probably the lowest degree/certification you can get as a nurse (RN?) but it's still a degree lol

• Love 1
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish Natalie would point blank tell James she wants Victor to stay. I mean honestly it's not good for her game, but I would love to see James have to choose between Natalie and his money splitting, pre-show deal with Nicole.

James has become so arrogant I really need to see him taken down several pegs. And he's so certain there's no jury buy back. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out there is one.

Wow.. How is Victor staying good for Natalie's game? He will work will Paul to the end. He would either take him or Michelle is they are both there but probably Paul. They will take James out ASAP. Natalie will be alone. Michelle is playing for Michelle only. She knows that she is close to Victor. That is why she keeps pushing Natalie to want to keep Victor. She also wants to separate James and Natalie and Corey and Nicole. She is playing for Michelle only. As far as James being arrogant you see it that way but I see it as confidence and smart game play. We will agree to disagree.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, greyflannel said:

As someone pointed out above, the way James and Natalie have been working together is great. They discuss, offer opinions, but seem to respect that the other is playing their own game too. So I'm disappointed to see that Natalie, after saying she knows keeping Corey is better for James' game but keeping Victor is better for her game, is asking him to vote the way she wants him to and pulling the I'd vote the way you wanted if the situation was reversed garbage.

I don't  get this with Natalie either. She knows that James is looking out for her. When Natalie is with Michelle it is such a problem for James, This could not be the worst week for James to have Michelle as co HOH. If James switches his vote because of Natalie she will be crushed when they fuck James over and she will not get to the end. The only thing I have hope for is the conversation Natalie had with James the final 4 with Corey an Nicole and that Natalie is just appeesing Michelle. I just know Natalie has strong feeling for Victor and that is what is causing the problems. We will fin out on Thursday I guess.

James is playing well in executing his plan*.  He handled the girls shift back to Victor out, smoothly.  He sat through the lollipop demo and weighed the pros and cons as if he were brain storming right along with them, fully knowing they had fallen victim to Victor's scam.  He steered them to think they played a part in putting the original plan back in place.  His calm face hiding his thoughts of OH SHIT, I have to reel them in again! 

6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yes... but - and this is purely impression on my part - I get the vibe this particular JBB is purely a last-minute rush job to cover for the non-performance of the RT.  As such TPTB may simply not had enough time to cook up and properly vet something new, so they may be going with tried and true.

I think, dare I say certain, that the JBB comp was in place during the planning stages.  :^)

*not saying I like it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Why is calling someone pussy considered to be pejorative? 

The etymology is all over the place with no general agreement among the different sources, but "pusillanimous" means weak. I believe it entered our language that way and then became confused with the slang "pussy" (which has a Germanic origin) from when we use terms such as "pussy-whipped."

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TimWil said:

My point, though, was she's not a strong enough player to get there on her own. More so than others, she'll have to be carried.

In my heart I really believe she wants to get to the end with James. I am sorry but I really believe that. If I am wrong than it is what it is. I also believe she will need to be carried if Victor and Paul are both there. If they are gone I believe she can get to the end on her own and I would love to see that.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

In my heart I really believe she wants to get to the end with James. I am sorry but I really believe that. If I am wrong than it is what it is. I also believe she will need to be carried if Victor and Paul are both there. If they are gone I believe she can get to the end on her own and I would love to see that.

I think she does too. God, what a fake bitch...(insert eyeroll emoji here)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

In watching James body language & facial expressions he was not buying what Vic was selling to Nat & Michelle about how he would put Paul up. 

James knows better. Natalie is buying what Michelle keeps selling. Michelle is dangerous for James and Natalie. Also I read on Jokers that after Natalie came out of the DR she was pushing keeping Victor with Michelle. UGH.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

James knows better. Natalie is buying what Michelle keeps selling. Michelle is dangerous for James and Natalie. Also I read on Jokers that after Natalie came out of the DR she was pushing keeping Victor with Michelle. UGH.

What time this happened is key.  I got the impression the night finished with her back on board with Victor out. 

10 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

If Nicole was scared of Z, perhaps it was because Z came in with an attitude or perhaps she looked so hot that Nicole was worried about the comparison.

Oh yea there's no doubt that part of Nicole's problem with Z is because Z is prettier than her. Nicole is nothing if not a petty, jealous girl.

I'm glad we're getting an endurance comp, but surprised. What are they going to do, have every single person eligible for the care package? And then say Victor wins it but he doesn't come back so they just go to whoever got the second most votes. This could end very badly.

I'd say if it's endurance then Day, Bridgette, Victor, and Z have the best shot. Although I suspect Z wouldn't even try, especially when Paulie's out. She'll want go back to jury with him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

If Victor and Paul pull off this snowjob successfully, then they by god deserve to win.

That's one helluva big IF, though.

Victor has Natalie and Michelle totally snowed.  Great job, Victor - you've locked up the votes of two people who can't vote this week.

There's only ONE person whose vote matters this week, and that's James. 

And I don't think James is buying this for a New York second.

According to this site, Nicole has a Bachelor of Science nursing degree.

ETA: Did Nicole say she took a two year course, or did she say she went to school for two years?  Because it's possible she did overloads and summer classes to finish a four-year program in two years.

I'm sorry but Natalie AND Michelle are being really dumb with this keeping Victor nonsense. If he stays they may get a little farther. Remember  what Victor always says " I forgive but don't forget" and also when they were nominated they said if they get out of this they are putting James and Natalie up together. I love Natalie to death and I believe she really cares for James but she is going to ruin his game. Not the other way around.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh yea there's no doubt that part of Nicole's problem with Z is because Z is prettier than her. Nicole is nothing if not a petty, jealous girl.

I'm glad we're getting an endurance comp, but surprised. What are they going to do, have every single person eligible for the care package? And then say Victor wins it but he doesn't come back so they just go to whoever got the second most votes. This could end very badly.

Most likely we see a quick JBB comp, possibly a crap shoot and winner plays HOH endurance with everyone one.  The returning jury member will be included in the vote for care package on the CBS site along with Corey and Paul. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Most likely we see a quick JBB comp, possibly a crap shoot and winner plays HOH endurance with everyone one.  The returning jury member will be included it the vote for care package on the CBS site along with Corey and Paul and returning juror. 

I think this is exactly how it will go as well.  Vote for the ACP starts at the end of the episode on the west coat so the returning juror has to be determined by the end of the episode.  If they were going to throw up every juror as a possibility they would have started voting at the normal time. 

26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James is playing well in executing his plan*.  He handled the girls shift back to Victor out, smoothly.  He sat through the lollipop demo and weighed the pros and cons as if he were brain storming right along with them, fully knowing they had fallen victim to Victor's scam.  He steered them to think they played a part in putting the original plan back in place.  His calm face hiding his thoughts of OH SHIT, I have to reel them in again! 

I think, dare I say certain, that the JBB comp was in place during the planning stages.  :^)

*not saying I like it. 

He is going to have to do it today again. The hold Victor has on these 2 women is astounding. Natalie has just blocked out the beginning of the season. James has reminded her but she just keeps fighting for him. 

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What time this happened is key.  I got the impression the night finished with her back on board with Victor out. 

That was my impression too. This from earlier this morning:

James to Michelle/Natalie- I'm going to talk to him (Victor) tomorrow and tell him that I am voting him out

Edited by AbsoluteShower
Fool can't embed a tweet...
41 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Even if all she did was 2-years, pretty sure that's not a course.  That would be an AA in Nursing and probably the lowest degree/certification you can get as a nurse (RN?) but it's still a degree lol

I think the lowest certification to call yourself a nurse is LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)  emphasis on the practical with a lot of taking blood samples, weighing the patient, bathing them, changing sheets,  passing out  meds that have been authorized by the RN on the floor. RN being Registered Nurse with a four year degree. A master's degree usually puts a nurse into the Nurse Practitioner category where she can see patients and do a lot of the routine work that a doctor does, colds, flu,  pap tests etc.  They often work in a clinic or office with a doctor so that if something seems complicated they can ask the doctor to step in.  My sister is a Nurse Practitioner and is way smart and studied hard for 6 years.  It's a shame someone like Nicole get sto call herself by the same title.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Most likely we see a quick JBB comp, possibly a crap shoot and winner plays HOH endurance with everyone one.  The returning jury member will be included in the vote for care package on the CBS site along with Corey and Paul. 

Ah yes, good spec. That'll be a lot for the ep though. And I'm sure they'll all figure out there's a returning juror since the voting will have to start so early in the ep to get through all of that.

11 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Natalie has just blocked out the beginning of the season. 

Just like most of the audience!

IMO Natalie is someone who really wants to be a gamer and a strategist and who definitely has the ability but ultimately she ends up letting her emotions drive her decisions. Also, she's just not very confident in her abilities. I wish James was more receptive to her ideas because she seems to really trust him so I think if he was more receptive to her game talk then she might have more confidence in herself.

I think I'm at a point where I kinda hope Z is the returning juror. I mean, that's pure comedy. Plus, she is completely useless so it won't really fuck up the game much for her to return.

It would be funny if Victor came back again and I have warmed to him somewhat, but at the same time him getting a third chance in one season is actually really annoying. He couldn't play the game well enough the first or second time so why should he get yet another chance?

Obviously Paulie coming back is horrible and I will not even entertain the possibility.

Day and Bridgette are the only 2 jurors that I somewhat like, but they would both just be another number for James, so ew.

Still, I think I'd mostly like Day to return since hopefully she'd ignore James and go after Nicole/Corey.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

at around 2:00 AM this morning Natalie said keeping Victor would b good for our game for the next couple of weeks (Natalie and Michelle). When she came out of the DR around 3:00 AM this morning she told Michelle she believes they have already separated Paul and Victor. Both Natalie and Michelle have bought what Victor is selling and they are both thinking emotionally (Natalie;s feelings and Michelle's best bud). James is going to have to bring them BACK AGAIN. The bad person in me wants James to vote out Corey and when he gts fucked over tell Natalie I tried to tell you and I hope it was worth it for YOU.

What time was the lollipop incident?

Forget prior post. What time was the lollipop strategy session. I would really like to watch that if it was on the feeds?

28 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

He is going to have to do it today again. The hold Victor has on these 2 women is astounding. Natalie has just blocked out the beginning of the season. James has reminded her but she just keeps fighting for him. 

James is the only vote and Natalie cannot talk him into voting Cory out.   Natalie dwells on past injustice too much, glad to hear she has forgotten something*.  Just yesterday she was all about voting Victor out because he was one who called her FT.  She is all over the road map.  Victor's charm and good looks sucked her in there for a moment.  

* she wanted a showmance with him and he didn't.

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah yes, good spec. That'll be a lot for the ep though. And I'm sure they'll all figure out there's a returning juror since the voting will have to start so early in the ep to get through all of that.

I am curious to see how they handle this. HGs in BY and watch is the only way I can see this going down. 

ETA.  I think the HGs will watch, that is what happened in BB16

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

James is the only vote and Natalie cannot talk him into voting Cory out.   Natalie dwells on past injustice too much, glad to hear she has forgotten something*.  Just yesterday she was all about voting Victor out because he was one who called her FT.  She is all over the road map.  Victor's charm and good looks sucked her in there for a moment.  

* she wanted a showmance with him and he didn't.

I am curious to see how they handle this. HGs in BY and watch is the only way I can see this going down. 

I've always wondered about this because I never really saw her cozy up to him early on - the only people I have consistently heard this from are Corey and Nicole. 

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That'll be a lot for the ep though. And I'm sure they'll all figure out there's a returning juror since the voting will have to start so early in the ep to get through all of that.

It would be a lot if (1) they were to finish the HoH comp (they will not) and (2) if ANYTHING interesting had happened in the last 4 days to show before the voting (it has not).

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James is the only vote and Natalie cannot talk him into voting Cory out.  

This is really the key.  James isn't going to flip, so it really doesn't matter what Natalie thinks.  Now if the DR told James America really wanted to keep Victor...

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I've always wondered about this because I never really saw her cozy up to him early on - the only people I have consistently heard this from are Corey and Nicole. 

I think it happened in the week before the feeds started. 

5 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

This is really the key.  James isn't going to flip, so it really doesn't matter what Natalie thinks.  Now if the DR told James America really wanted to keep Victor...

HA!  That could do it.  :)   

Edited by wings707

Damn, the one Thursday night I can't watch the feeds because I'll be with a friend who surely doesn't want to watch BB. I'm going to try to sneak in a watch, even if the audio is muted. 

I came to the conclusion last night that I'm kind of really tired of this season. Since Natalie's budding friendship with Meech, she's been kind of grating on my nerves. I still love her and am still rooting for her, but I do not like her friendship with Michelle, which is why I need Bridgette to come back. Michelle's been a better person, but I think she's rubbing off on Natalie in the wrong way. I don't know how, but she is. I know Natalie's her own person and has made her own decisions, but Michelle's not been a big help for Natalie's game. I mean, Natalie/Michelle really believe that they won't be targets? Really? In final 7? That annoys me a lot. It's final 7. Anyone can be a target and go home. Get off your high horses here, ladies. 

In order of who I now want to go, it needs to be Corey, James, Michelle, Nicole for me. I kind of want all four to go at once, but I guess I'll settle for two during DE. It's sad that I'd literally be fine with Paul, Nat, and the returning juror in F3. I'm fine with Victor coming back now, and I'm fine with Bridgette. Zak would be a hoot, Day wouldn't be the worst but I don't really like her all that much, and Paulie would be the worst. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I came to the conclusion last night that I'm kind of really tired of this season. Since Natalie's budding friendship with Meech, she's been kind of grating on my nerves. I still love her and am still rooting for her, but I do not like her friendship with Michelle, which is why I need Bridgette to come back. Michelle's been a better person, but I think she's rubbing off on Natalie in the wrong way. I don't know how, but she is. I know Natalie's her own person and has made her own decisions, but Michelle's not been a big help for Natalie's game. I mean, Natalie/Michelle really believe that they won't be targets? Really? In final 7? That annoys me a lot. It's final 7. Anyone can be a target and go home. Get off your high horses here, ladies. 

Considering she's a "superfan", Michelle is a terrible, terrible gameplayer. I hate to come over all Califiore but she just plays an emotional game, and her targets change from week to week depending on who she takes a liking or disliking to.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
fool can't spell 'disliking'
  • Love 5

I guess the buy back will brought up after the evicted houseguest has left and then interviewed by Julie. I'm assuming that Victor will be all fired up which might help but who knows with these comps. I really liked Natalie all season but now her DR voice is getting on my nerves. I think I spent so much time on Nicole's annoying voice that I didn't realize that Natalie has annoying voice, too. And, then there is Michelle. Seriously! What is it with these girls and their annoying voices? Maybe, it's just me in my old age of 52.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think I'm at a point where I kinda hope Z is the returning juror. I mean, that's pure comedy. Plus, she is completely useless so it won't really fuck up the game much for her to return.

I can see it now.. .Z gets back in... her and Nicole end up F2.  I will shoot myself in the head.  

28 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It was before the feeds came on.  They were already together and broke up within a weeks time period.

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

What is it with these girls and their annoying voices? Maybe, it's just me in my old age of 52.

Nope. My sister was visiting last week and I turned on BB and she was instantly repelled by their voices.  She is 29.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I can see it now.. .Z gets back in... her and Nicole end up F2.  I will shoot myself in the head.  

It was before the feeds came on.  They were already together and broke up within a weeks time period.

Ah, well that makes sense I guess. I'm glad she was able to see past Corey and Victor's superficial charms and find a real connection with James.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I just read that the ACP voting has been moved back to 3 am BB time.  So now it's a possibility that they might involve the jurors with the endurance 

Everybody up on the wall!!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I just read that the ACP voting has been moved back to 3 am BB time.  So now it's a possibility that they might involve the jurors with the endurance 

Sure sounds like it.  Damn.  I wanted to know before I fell asleep.  So the vote ending time and care package drop will be pushed back, as well.    

Edited by wings707
11 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So now there will be 8 hours for voting - endurance  would seem to favor Paulie or Victor. 

The other day on jokers I read they were talking about how they hadn't been fitted for their ballet slippers so they don't think it will be the tea cup challenge.

Can't wait to see the look on Jamsey's face when the Juror's get to come in and compete.  

Edited by Boilergal
1 minute ago, Boilergal said:

seems like it's going to be an endurance comp then - which would seem to favor Paulie or Victor. 

Didn't James get his HOH on a wall-like endurance comp?  He can really stick when it's important.

• Love 2

Yes - James is very good at endurance when it involves just standing there.  He's won 3 comps that were like that.  He said it's because of the stuff he's had to do in military training - worse things than having to hold onto a wall for hours. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Yes - James is very good at endurance when it involves just standing there.  He's won 3 comps that were like that.  He said it's because of the stuff he's had to do in military training - worse things than having to hold onto a wall for hours. 

I remember he was talking to Paulie one time about having to hold a rifle over his head for hours during basic training. Say what you like about James, but he's a tough little fucker!

• Love 7