Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I'm not going to let it go that I think Nicole is a whiny, pathetic gameplayer who just wants to ride her latest showmance's coattails. Her stating that she's throwing everything, just like Dan? Yeah, no, I thinks she sucks.

And Corey will always, always be a vacant waste of space, and I will say it even after he is (hopefully) gone from my feeds. 

As someone who is an addict to the show, I feel no need to let anything go. I hold onto my "hatred" for Dr. Will and Evil Dick proudly. 

Yeah, fuck those guys!!!

• Love 7

If Victor wins care pkg.  Strategy to take Paul out.  

Nat said she trusts Victor; she wants Paul out and for good reason.  

They also talked about how Victor can be easily influenced.  I agree but I prefer to see it as Victor is open to the game changing and can see the wisdom in what is presented to him (or not).  He is smart.  

He doesn't want to go to the end with Paul so maybe Nat and James can present  Nat nominates Paul and Victor puts up Corey.   They tell Paul he is the pawn.  Veto hopefully won by someone who would leave noms that same.   There is no iron clad way to get Paul out without some hoping involved.  If Paul wins veto then Corey goes.   So what?  Missed an opportunity but it happens.  

Nat, James, Nicole want Paul gone.  Victor probably does.  Michele? don't know but I doubt it.  

For once I am so close to having a group at the end that I really REALLY like.  If Nicole and Corey get to stay awhile longer it will ruin it for me.

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Nat, James, Nicole want Paul gone.  Victor probably does.  Michele? don't know but I doubt it.  

I would think no way would Vic go against 'his boy' but then I thought Natalie wouldn't turn on him either so I'm obviously terrible at this game lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

For once I am so close to having a group at the end that I really REALLY like.  If Nicole and Corey get to stay awhile longer it will ruin it for me.

I would think no way would Vic go against 'his boy' but then I thought Natalie wouldn't turn on him either so I'm obviously terrible at this game lol

Its all about who he thinks he could beat at the end. He's proved himself to be a comps beast, but Paul has played the better social game by far.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Its all about who he thinks he could beat at the end. He's proved himself to be a comps beast, but Paul has played the better social game by far.

I'd really like to hear what victor thinks about Paul's strategy.  Paul has been very open with him saying that he's playing both sides because he thinks it keeps them safer.  Probably meaning it keeps HIM safer while pretending to help Victor out.

I'd like to know if Victor falls for that logic or not.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I'm not going to let it go that I think Nicole is a whiny, pathetic gameplayer who just wants to ride her latest showmance's coattails. Her stating that she's throwing everything, just like Dan? Yeah, no, I thinks she sucks.

And Corey will always, always be a vacant waste of space, and I will say it even after he is (hopefully) gone from my feeds. 

As someone who is an addict to the show, I feel no need to let anything go. I hold onto my "hatred" for Dr. Will and Evil Dick proudly. 

Nicole had said earlier in the season she wanted to be a Big Brother legend. Does she actually think she's being perceived as some sneaky master-gamer? I mean, I don't think her gameplay is terrible - she's got a great chance of making Final 2 - but she's mostly been playing dead since Frank left and she was able to plant some seeds about Da'Vonne. 

Her and Corey are two of the most boring people to grace the feeds. I'm interested in their arguments if they made it to Final 2. Both have said that they're some sort of master-manipulators, controlling things and playing it down - but what they're really good at it is playing dead so targets spring up in front of them (a fair strategy). 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7

Polly in the JH - I'm sure it'll take less than 5 minutes for Z to "assume the position."  I wonder if they'll bother to use protection, or will they be playing baby roulette until late September.  At that point, the month might not be the only thing that's late.

ETA: 'cause spelling counts.

ETA again: I hate to rag on another woman, but when she's that stupid I can't help it. She gives the rest of us a bad name.  And him?????  What the hell is he [not] thinking?  He could end up with a paternity/child support anchor that just will not go away for the next 18 years. But wait, this is Z. Maybe she wouldn't want to "burden" him that way.  OMG I just can't..... not with this level of stupidity.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

If only Nat knew what a pair of shit-talking pieces of human garbage Nicole and Corey have been behind her back...

She now knows that PAUL started "FT!" (fake tits!) and shouted it as often as Paulie.  She also found out Paul has been targeting James for a long time (also true.) 

3 hours ago, njbarmaid said:

While I think Nat/James/Paul is a good combo, the fact that Nat wants to make a move towards Paul and possibly work with Nicorey  might help her the following week depending on who comes back from Jury.

Having said that, I have been throwing most of my votes towards Paul for ACP (with a few tossed to Michelle).  Either one of those as co-HOH would put up Nic or Cor.  

This could be a really interesting day.

I'd like to see Vic/Nat/Meech in final 3. 

Paul's not a good ally, and Victor's not much better, of course, neither are Nicorey, but that's what happens when the numbers shrink.

Natalie is adamant about not putting a girl on the block.  She walks her talk, and she's sick of women getting voted out.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

She now knows that PAUL started "FT!" (fake tits!) and shouted it as often as Paulie.  She also found out Paul has been targeting James for a long time (also true.) 

Yeah, I can't blame Natalie for wanting to go after him. Most viewers think he has the best chance at winning the whole thing at the moment, so it really could open up a run to the end for Natalie. But that's without the Care Package and the Returning Juror - both change things so one of Nicole/Corey is probably the smarter option.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Right!! In all the "get Paulie out!" excitement I had quite forgotten about that...

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'd like to see Vic/Nat/Meech in final 3. 

Paul's not a good ally, and Victor's not much better, of course, neither are Nicorey, but that's what happens when the numbers shrink.

Natalie is adamant about not putting a girl on the block.  She walks her talk, and she's sick of women getting voted out.

I like this F3, too. 

7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yes, you have to go with what ya got and decide who is going to get you further, no matter who they are.  And I anticipate this changing week to week.  

• Love 2

Right now, Victor/Paul seem to be dominating. But if that duo can be broken up, we could see......

And I anticipate this changing week to week.  

....it would make for an interesting game......for a change.

ETA: because I've had two glasses of wine, and have violated some obscure rule of grammar, which had to be corrected. Not sure which rule I violated, but I heard my 7th grade teacher loud and clear when I typed the offending phrase.  Heaven bless her, she is a power to be dealt with, even today.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4

Heh. Nicole is gonna be pissed.

Michelle says she got: "C-O H-O-H" Everyone's like, "Co-HOH!"

Neither can compete next week. That sucks for Michelle.

Edited by mooses
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Where do you all think Michelle stands in regards to Nicole/Corey vs. Paul/Victor?

I think she's totally with Paul/Victor. And they want her in F3 with them, so it makes sense. I think Corey/Nicole would target her before Paul/Victor ever would.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

I think she's totally with Paul/Victor. And they want her in F3 with them, so it makes sense.

So she nominates one of Corey/Nicole and Natalie nominates Paul? Then the voters are James, Nicole/Corey, Victor and...maybe Michelle? If the nominations stay the same, then if Michelle votes, it'd be a 2-2 tie and Natalie would break it, right?

They are going to be very popular this week.  They don't have to leave the HOH room at all! 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Where do you all think Michelle stands in regards to Nicole/Corey vs. Paul/Victor?

I think she will be open to brainstorming..  She is close to Paul but if Nat steers clear of the FT gossip and focuses on his behavior replicating Paulie and note that he is playing 2 sides he might be the shoo in for a nomination.  She has to see him as a threat as opposed to a personal vendetta of Natalie's.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

So she nominates one of Corey/Nicole and Natalie nominates Paul? Then the voters are James, Nicole/Corey, Victor and...maybe Michelle? If the nominations stay the same, then if Michelle votes, it'd be a 2-2 tie and Natalie would break it, right?

I have a feeling that Natalie is going to try to broach the subject of Paul with Michelle, and if Michelle doesn't bite she'll stick with nominating Corey/Nicole. And if one of them gets Veto, try to BD Paul. That's what she should do, IMO, at least.

ETA: Natalie's talking to Nicole about what to do now. Nicole suggests telling Michelle the plan and say, "What do you think?" Hopefully Natalie is a little smoother than that.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

I could also see Michelle putting up James if she feels like Natalie is flipping.

Just now, wings707 said:

No way around that.  Every HOH faces the same fate.  

I think Michelle should be able to play. Natalie I understand. 

• Love 4

So in pondering the evictees through next week, is Frank the only one evicted so far who missed or will miss a chance at re-entering the house (excluding the RT ticket stunt)? Or did I forget someone?

Natalie- Obviously you want Corey and Nicole right? Michelle- I want Nicole for sure. I dont really care about Corey

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

James, Nicole and Corey are pensive.  Nic and Corey feel safe with Nat; Michele is a wild card.   

Glenn

And Tiffany.

Hmm, Michelle just confessed that she's wanted Paul out and she's fine with him being a target. I think Michelle would be less likely to target Victor, as they've been really chummy lately, but she'd be fine with Paul/Nicole up on the block. That wouldn't be bad. If Victor/Corey win and pull their duo down, the other side goes up. It's just going to piss some people off, but it's getting down to the wire so no more time for that fear. 

Nicole's very jealous right now because Michelle got the better ACP.

• Love 6

‪#‎BB18‬ 1:02pm BBT: Michelle and Natalie talk about Paul and how he needs to leave and Michelle says i can not put up Victor cause i love him and Natalie says i can put victor up and tell him Paul is our target not him. Michelle says ok. Natalie says Paul is coming after us both of us and he needs to go.

7 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Bitter Nicole thinks America only gave Michelle ACP to ensure she doesn't play in the next HOH. Stay pressed, girl.

So far Nicole has rationalized every ACP thus: "America only gave X the care package because they hate them so much!"

Except hers. Funny, that...

Fuck you, Nicole!

Edited by AbsoluteShower
edited to add Fuck You, Nicole! because Fuck You Nicole!
  • Love 24

So, the tables turned yet again this week. Natalie is Queen. As long as Michelle keeps her mouth shut, there's a hope that Paul will go out this week. If it's not him, then it'll be Corey. I want Victor and Nicole to stay. Paul's a dangerous player who can win if left long enough. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, the tables turned yet again this week. Natalie is Queen. As long as Michelle keeps her mouth shut, there's a hope that Paul will go out this week. If it's not him, then it'll be Corey. I want Victor and Nicole to stay. Paul's a dangerous player who can win if left long enough. 

Oh god yes. 

Natalie- I hope you guys are going to be loyal to me next week. Corey- One billion percent. Nicole- Swear to God

Holy balls, one BILLION percent! That's some serious shit right there!

Natalie- I just feel bad cause if we put Vic up, he is a good guy. Nicole- A better guy than him (Corey)?

Yes. Yes he is.

• Love 7

Wow, I'm kind of shocked that Michelle won the ACP. I really thought Paul might have taken it.

And so....another week where Nicole slithers through with no one targeting her? I mean I get it, Paul/Vic are competitors, but on a selfish level, I wanted Nic/Corey on the block together. Dang. She really is cruising to the end.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

Wow, I'm kind of shocked that Michelle won the ACP. I really thought Paul might have taken it.

And so....another week where Nicole slithers through with no one targeting her? I mean I get it, Paul/Vic are competitors, but on a selfish level, I wanted Nic/Corey on the block together. Dang. She really is cruising to the end.

She makes a good goat.  

• Love 2

Michele is going to tell Victor everything they talk about, I am sure of it.  Now will Victor tell Paul?  She will claim that Nat wanted to put him up but she talked her out of it.  What do you bet?