Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

When Frank told Natalie that the house was shifting to getting Jozea out it came off to me like he was trying to get her to believe he was her protector so she'd glom onto him. Frank is just trying to make sure the newbies (minus Tiffany apparently lol) like him more than all the other vets.

This makes sense.  It would have served him to ask her not to repeat it, giving her a stronger clue that he trusted her.  This is coming from me wanting him to protect the blindside for MY enjoyment!  LOL  Ah well.  I am resigned. Still having sushi and saki tonight though.  They will not take my celebratory blindside snack away from me! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Frank is just trying to make sure the newbies (minus Tiffany apparently lol) like him more than all the other vets.

And Tiffany called that on the spot as soon as that side was learning what Frank did.

I don't think is boring, though.  Far from it.  I think it's possible Frank is going to push for Tiff to go this next week now.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't think is boring, though.  Far from it.  I think it's possible Frank is going to push for Tiff to go this next week now.

I hope not. Tiffany is still a number for their side, no matter what. At the moment, she has nowhere to go and she'll stick with the majority. Getting rid of her only gives the other side a little more power. Yes, they're very much weakened right now after Jozea's eviction, and they don't really have the numbers, but putting Tiffany up is going to cause more problems this upcoming week. It may be good for drama, but it wouldn't be in Frank's best interests. Sometimes, you do have to suck up your hate for a member in your alliance, especially this early. Remember Helen's favourite phrase, "it's too soon"? Well, this is actually a case where it works. It's week 2. You can't be turning on alliance members yet, even if they are emotional to you. Just wait until you have the numbers fully dwindled down on the other side, especially for an unexpected power shift. Then you can go after whoever you'd like. 

I've slept on the whole blindside thing and I do think Frank screwed up. I do think the trio of Paul/Victor/Jozea may be less shocked than what we expect. Jozea stayed up after all the other houseguests. I think what people said about him being evicted was actually sinking in. Paul and Victor may be more shocked than Jozea, at this point. With the idea now firmly planted, though, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not the blindside we're expecting. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I just can't with Tiffany.  I just... can't.  She's too much like Vanessa, and Frank was absolutely right. (And that kills me, because I can't stand Frank!)  She strong arms her opinions and then folds when someone offers theirs.  I wanted to like her, I really did.  

At this point, I'm all in for Tiffany, Nicole, Zak, or Michelle.  Corey I don't mind so much, but he's got to do something other than tell obviously made up stories.  I have noticed there aren't many Michelle fans.  Have I missed something?  It's always hard for me to follow in the beginning because there are so many people and I don't know their names yet.

Edited by Slider
Repeat sentence
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope not. Tiffany is still a number for their side, no matter what. At the moment, she has nowhere to go and she'll stick with the majority. Getting rid of her only gives the other side a little more power. Yes, they're very much weakened right now after Jozea's eviction, and they don't really have the numbers, but putting Tiffany up is going to cause more problems this upcoming week. It may be good for drama, but it wouldn't be in Frank's best interests. Sometimes, you do have to suck up your hate for a member in your alliance, especially this early. Remember Helen's favourite phrase, "it's too soon"? Well, this is actually a case where it works. It's week 2. You can't be turning on alliance members yet, even if they are emotional to you. Just wait until you have the numbers fully dwindled down on the other side, especially for an unexpected power shift. Then you can go after whoever you'd like. 

I've slept on the whole blindside thing and I do think Frank screwed up. I do think the trio of Paul/Victor/Jozea may be less shocked than what we expect. Jozea stayed up after all the other houseguests. I think what people said about him being evicted was actually sinking in. Paul and Victor may be more shocked than Jozea, at this point. With the idea now firmly planted, though, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not the blindside we're expecting. 

I agree with all that you have said.  

It is way too soon for Frank to pull this.  After HOH would have been the time.

re bold:  Why do you think they don't have the numbers, now?  Do you mean if 2 of them are on the block this week? 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

I hope not. Tiffany is still a number for their side, no matter what.

I know.  I hope not, either.  I want the Revolution to continue to get decimated.  Victor, Paul, and Bronte are just horrible. But one thing that got clearer and clearer last night is that Frank has a near irrational dislike of Tiffany. And I do think it's because he can't control her.  He said a few times last night that if he wins another roadkill, he's not telling anyone and will put her up anonymously.      

Edited by vb68
Added another thought
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slider said:

I just can't with Tiffany.  I just... can't.  She's too much like Vanessa, and Frank was absolutely right. (And that kills me, because I can't stand Frank!)  She strong arms her opinions and then folds when someone offers theirs.  I wanted to like her, I really did.  

Tiffany needs to chill, but in this case, she wasn't wrong. Frank spilled to Natalie because he's playing both sides. And he did it without telling the 8-Pack, and it's sort of ruined the blindside (though Jozea and Victor's stupidity is helping erase that). And when Frank gets called out, he snaps. The 8-Pack's relationship with Tiffany is a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

• Love 4

If we were not so disappointed in the blindside being ruined and rooting for Frank we might see this as a smart move on his part.  Reaching out to the other side BEFORE things go south for him has more credibility. He is less likely to be viewed as sucking up to save his ass, especially if none of the 8 win HOH.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

re bold:  Why do you think they don't have the numbers, now?  Do you mean if 2 of them are on the block this week? 

Oh, I meant the other side! Victor/Paul and the girls! Their numbers are completely down and they are absolutely screwed, but more so without Jozea. What I meant was them seeing Tiffany/Frank's spat, and if Frank manipulates the other side to take her out, or if Frank puts her up outright as the Roadkill winner or whatever and the other side find out, they can use the crack in that alliance to bring Tiffany in as a number, if they so chose to. Again, it's a lot of guessing here and there and they don't know that Tiffany and Frank are in an alliance, but Frank is still going to be in a hot spot this upcoming week, especially if Tiffany's his target.  And if Tiffany figures out that Frank's after her, what's to say she won't spill him being the winner of Roadkill to people and have him exposed and targeted? 

Thinking about numbers, let's say someone like Victor wins HOH, and then Bronte wins Roadkill. They'll put up three members of the other side (for this scenario, let's say it's Day, Nicole, and then Bronte puts up James). Paul, Bronte, Bridgette, and Natalie (if she doesn't switch sides) can vote on one side. Corey, Paulie, Tiffany, Nicole, Zakiyah, Michelle, and Frank are obviously still good, but then the other side will for sure know about Frank's double agent status and he'll be target number one. 

• Love 2
(edited)

And if Tiffany figures out that Frank's after her, what's to say she won't spill him being the winner of Roadkill to people and have him exposed and targeted? 

Are we sure Tiff knows?  I can't remember her being clued in.  James, Day, Z, and I'm sure Nicole knows.  But the whole 8 Pack?  I don't think they all know.

Edited by vb68
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Are we sure Tiff knows?  I can't remember her being clued in.  James, Day, Z, and I'm sure Nicole knows.  But the whole 8 Pack?  I don't think they all know.

They all know.  Can you imagine what a mess Tiff would have been had he not told her!  She would have been convinced that she was going to be put on the block!

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

I thought that she did, but I guess I could be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Frank is a target anyway.  No newbie wants a vet to win.  His biggest mistake was telling his alliance that he won the roadkill.  

I agree. I just think that he was the safest vet with the other side of the house for now, as in the other side would want to target other vets before Frank. He is the one that has his bases completely covered with the other side if they win HOH tonight. Day's going to be exposed tonight, maybe, on her being with the other side of the house. They don't like James and Nicole. Frank's been in a good position, except maybe not for long. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He is still okay when his roadkill win is exposed.  No one likes Bridget  LOL. 

That is too true. I was listening to Victor/Paul/Jozea's conversation as they were listing who they had and who they didn't, and they listed Bridgette as a traitor and someone they didn't trust, which is really funny, because they then listed Frank, Day and Zak as people on their side. 

Well, Frank did put up Paul, so Paul's going to be furious with Frank when he finds out his good ole buddy put him up.

• Love 1

They all know.  Can you imagine what a mess Tiff would have been had he not told her!  She would have been convinced that she was going to be put on the block!

Thanks.  I didn't remember.  I was just thinking that I knew Frank wasn't happy that James told Z, so I thought he had really tried to limit who else knew.  In other words, I was confused!  And not for the first time.  :) 

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, Frank did put up Paul, so Paul's going to be furious with Frank when he finds out his good ole buddy put him up.

Paul is so stupid that Frank can easily finesse it  by saying, at the time I didn't realize I could trust you, I know now that you are an honest good man, finishing the sentence with his signature 'bud.'  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

That plus all the sexism/racism is seriously giving me BB15 flashbacks. But at least BB15 had drama. This is just boring right now. I hope we get some blow ups soon.

That's the problem with this group so far. They all hear things but they don't blow up. They talk about blowing up and they talk about calling someone out and Victor really talks about hitting someone but none of it ever seems to come to pass. Tiffany/Frank has brought the majority of the house drama and it's been over a bottle of wine and him telling her that he already knows what she's saying and she doesn't need to continue.

42 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If we were not so disappointed in the blindside being ruined and rooting for Frank we might see this as a smart move on his part.  Reaching out to the other side BEFORE things go south for him has more credibility. He is less likely to be viewed as sucking up to save his ass, especially if none of the 8 win HOH.  

Here's the thing: it probably isn't. I know, crazy right? But Natalie told Bridgette and Bronte that she thought the majority was shifting away from keeping Jozea and Bronte ran and told Paul, Victor, and Jozea... and they've all brushed it off. It's all Bridgette's fault! She's going crazy! We can't trust her! We're going to have to cut her eventually! And Jozea, as of the time I went to bed, was still sure he was staying and this was nothing and it was fine. Frank could probably walk right up to him and say in his face, "Dude, you're going home. There's a majority alliance, I'm part of it, and we're voting you out." And Jozea would probably laugh and say he's kidding and continue on his "I'm not even gonna pack" bullshit.

So even if 14 houseguests think/know that Jozea is going home, Jozea doesn't. So it's still a blindside. Only one person is getting blindsided but still a blindside. 

I don't get it.

I will say, Bronte played the role of reluctant informant perfectly in the storage room with Paul and Jozea as she went over the story again. So hesitant to throw Bridgette under the bus (while keeping Natalie safe for some reason) but easily giving up information. I don't like her but I think there's a bit of stealth gamer in her.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I don't see that happening. If anyone from 8 Pack gets HOH they're just going to nom The Revolution. Which sure The Revolution sucks but I don't particularly like 8 Pack either so I'm rooting for drama and interesting moves, which we aren't going to get with 8 Pack winning HOH/Roadkill again.

1 hour ago, Slider said:

I have noticed there aren't many Michelle fans.  Have I missed something?  It's always hard for me to follow in the beginning because there are so many people and I don't know their names yet.

She posted on the fatpeoplehate reddit. And then she was crying yesterday about being the 'fattest girl in the house,' which was rich coming from someone who goes on the internet to mock fat people.

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

But one thing that got clearer and clearer last night is that Frank has a near irrational dislike of Tiffany. And I do think it's because he can't control her.  

This makes me root for Tiffany. I hate Frank so much. I'll never let go!

52 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No newbie wants a vet to win. 

I don't agree with this at all. I could see every single one of these newbies voting for a vet.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

What did Jozea say about Julie?

He said if he gets evicted he's going to say, 'Fuck you, fuck you, and Julie shut the fuck up' then go out the backdoor, not the entrance. LMAO. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

He said if he gets evicted he's going to say, "Fuck you, fuck you, and Julie shut the fuck up' then go out the backdoor, not the entrance. LMAO. He said something on an ep about Julie need to 'shut up' too, I think.

It was his DR during the Hit the Road comp, where he said that Julie could also "hit the road". Say what you want about the HGs, but don't insult the Chenbot. Then again, he wants to host the Grammy Awards when he gets out of the house. Maybe he thinks the natural order of it is to be on Big Brother > Be the host of Big Brother > Be the host of the Grammy Awards?

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Here's the thing: it probably isn't. I know, crazy right? But Natalie told Bridgette and Bronte that she thought the majority was shifting away from keeping Jozea and Bronte ran and told Paul, Victor, and Jozea... and they've all brushed it off. It's all Bridgette's fault! She's going crazy! We can't trust her! We're going to have to cut her eventually! And Jozea, as of the time I went to bed, was still sure he was staying and this was nothing and it was fine. Frank could probably walk right up to him and say in his face, "Dude, you're going home. There's a majority alliance, I'm part of it, and we're voting you out." And Jozea would probably laugh and say he's kidding and continue on his "I'm not even gonna pack" bullshit.

So even if 14 houseguests think/know that Jozea is going home, Jozea doesn't. So it's still a blindside. Only one person is getting blindsided but still a blindside. 

I don't get it.

I will say, Bronte played the role of reluctant informant perfectly in the storage room with Paul and Jozea as she went over the story again. So hesitant to throw Bridgette under the bus (while keeping Natalie safe for some reason) but easily giving up information. I don't like her but I think there's a bit of stealth gamer in her.

I am not following you on how this goes against James possible benefit from tattling. 

Edited by wings707
Just now, wings707 said:

I am not following you on how this goes against James possible benefit from tattling. 

It had nothing to do with James. My response was based on the bolded section of the quote only, talking about the blindside being ruined (I like to cherry pick my quotes). My point remains: Frank may have told other HGs about how the vote was swinging and they spread it to the rest of the HGs but Jozea is so fucking delusional that he still believes he's staying. Blindside of one, coming up!

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He said if he gets evicted he's going to say, 'Fuck you, fuck you, and Julie shut the fuck up' then go out the backdoor, not the entrance. LMAO. 

Idiot. I hope she brings that up. Didn't she call out Aryn on her comments about Julie? 

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It had nothing to do with James. My response was based on the bolded section of the quote only, talking about the blindside being ruined (I like to cherry pick my quotes). My point remains: Frank may have told other HGs about how the vote was swinging and they spread it to the rest of the HGs but Jozea is so fucking delusional that he still believes he's staying. Blindside of one, coming up!

Ahhhh, I missed the bold.  I get it.  

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see that happening. If anyone from 8 Pack gets HOH they're just going to nom The Revolution. Which sure The Revolution sucks but I don't particularly like 8 Pack either so I'm rooting for drama and interesting moves, which we aren't going to get with 8 Pack winning HOH/Roadkill again.

This is basically where I am too. I just want maximum drama potential. Bonus points if it puts Frank or Day in the hot seat.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Runningwild said:

Idiot. I hope she brings that up. Didn't she call out Aryn on her comments about Julie? 

She won't.  Aryn's comments were racial.  An HG cursing on a rant about being evicted is par for the course. 

I don't see that happening. If anyone from 8 Pack gets HOH they're just going to nom The Revolution. which sure The Revolution sucks but I don't particularly like 8 Pack either so I;m rooting for drama and interesting moves, which we aren't going to get with 8 Pack winning HOH/Roadkill again.

Probably right, but he's probably even money on the next roadkill (and he totally knows it), and I can see production rubbing their hands that he will bring the drama with it.

Michele is not very bright, no compelling personality, stalks and hangs off of Nicole and in general very dull.  

So true.  She brings nothing to those group sessions/conversations.  The one newbie who shines in those is Z.  I'm rooting for her to outsmart the vets at the end with their own game.  I find her very likable. 

He said if he gets evicted he's going to say, "Fuck you, fuck you, and Julie shut the fuck up' then go out the backdoor, not the entrance. LMAO. He said something on an ep about Julie need to 'shut up' too, I think.

Forget the Grammys.  He won't even get to wave hello from the back row at the finale after that.   I hope he is rude to Julie.  I can't wait to see how she handles it.    And the stuff about the backdoor cracks me up.  

I hope somebody hits him with a "Bye Felicia!"   Don't let me down, Day!

• Love 5
(edited)

I want someone from the non-majority side of the house to win HoH. Like Bridgette, because no one seems to like her anymore. And I need Tiffany to fight like hell to win Roadkill and not tell anyone and put Frank up. Sure, he'll Veto himself off (saving him as a renom probably isn't smart) but there might be drama. 

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I hope somebody hits him with a "Bye Felicia!"   Don't let me down, Day!

Well, Paulie was planning on waiting for all the votes to be cast but before Julie reveals the result, he wanted to lean over to Jozea and whisper, "Say hi to Julie for me!". I'll take that if he actually has the guts to do it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

I can go either way in who I want to win HOH.   Pro and cons for both on my viewing pleasure meter. 

There will be more action should Revolution  get HOH, I suppose. 

I find myself rooting for Frank  That may change, of course, but right now he is playing well (my opinion).  I appreciate his maturity. I don't care that I didn't like him in his season.  Boogie and loving Dan was a huge part of not liking him.  I cannot hold that against him now. 

Even if Frank is nominated I think the 7 (not including Tiff) will save him with a majority vote.  If things explode, Frank can probably finesse enough HGs to vote for someone else on the block.  They are so stupid.  

This perspective will change if Frank drops from my favor this week.  

19 hours ago, wings707 said:

It is glaringly incongruous to see a redneck Asian with a southern accent.  

Depends on what you're used to, I reckon; lots of second- and third generation Asian families in the South.  If you ever get bored, try going on YouTube and searching up "Henry Cho" some time; he's pretty great - for an East Tennessee boy, that is.  :)

16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We always lose the batshit insane ones early. Devin, Audrey, now Jozea.

Well, that's kinda because they're, you know... batshit.  But I digress.  ;>

15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

(Also didn't realize Paulie had a tattoo right on his upper leg so thanks for this beautiful shot to show the tattoo). 

Yes dear - we know you're all about the tats.  :D

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well shit, Frank just told Natalie that the majority is starting to shift away from keeping Jozea. Fucking Frank ruining the blindside ugh!

Keeping Josea's intrinsic narcissism in mind - there's still hope.

13 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

You would be surprised at how many people trust you after letting them blab to you about their life while you don't say anything back.

Swear to god.  I'd be about halfway willing to guess a HG could go through the first half of the season without ever opening his/her mouth to put forward a single opinion of their own and could STILL be a lock for Jury, so long as they can listen sympathetically without interjecting themselves into the conversation.

I've never seen it done before, though, so that's purely a guess.

12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jozea about Tiffany: "America, why the fuck you put a 32 year old woman in this game?"

This 32 year old woman says fuck you. I still want you to stay, but fuck you.

Thunderous applause ensues.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Well, Paulie was planning on waiting for all the votes to be cast but before Julie reveals the result, he wanted to lean over to Jozea and whisper, "Say hi to Julie for me!". I'll take that if he actually has the guts to do it.

I honestly really want him to do it, AND have the magic of BB editors/sound mixers turn up Paulie's mic so the viewers can all hear him say it. Have the camera focused on both of them and watch Jozea's face drop. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I honestly really want him to do it, AND have the magic of BB editors/sound mixers turn up Paulie's mic so the viewers can all hear him say it. Have the camera focused on both of them and watch Jozea's face drop. 

When in reality, what we'll get is Bridgette's open mouthed shocked face and if we're lucky, they'll replay it with captions on Sunday but since we can't have anything nice, only us feedsters will know about it because Paulie won't be able to shut up about it but it'll never make it on TV.

But in a perfect world? Yeah. I want that.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

When in reality, what we'll get is Bridgette's open mouthed shocked face and if we're lucky, they'll replay it with captions on Sunday but since we can't have anything nice, only us feedsters will know about it because Paulie won't be able to shut up about it but it'll never make it on TV.

But in a perfect world? Yeah. I want that.

I missed something because this makes no sense!  Why would Bridgett be shocked?  Everyone has told her she is safe so she must have heard it is Joz, not Paulie.  I guess not! 

3 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

So James is supposed to throw the comp tonight.  I wonder if he'll be as convincing doing it as he was last year?

Why?

2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

So James is supposed to throw the comp tonight.  I wonder if he'll be as convincing doing it as he was last year?

Heh. He kept saying that if it's a comp where they have to hang off of/hold onto something, he'll fall and grab Victor's leg on the way down to pull him down as well. Very stealth plan, James. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I missed something because this makes no sense!  Why would Bridgett be shocked?  Everyone has told her she is safe so she must have heard it is Joz, not Paulie.  I guess not! 

Just because Bridgette has no reason to be shocked, doesn't mean Bridgette won't be shocked.

I get the impression being shocked may be a normal state of affairs for Bridgette.

Especially when a camera is pointed in her direction.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Just because Bridgette has no reason to be shocked, doesn't mean Bridgette won't be shocked.

I get the impression being shocked may be a normal state of affairs for Bridgette.

Especially when a camera is pointed in her direction.

Exactly! Twist gets announced - Bridgette's mouth drops open in shock for two minutes. Nominees get announced - Bridgette's mouth drops open in shock for two minutes. Roadkill nominee gets announced... eh, you can figure it out by now.

• Love 3

So, I was thinking about who I want as HOH tonight out of both personal preference and the one that would make the most amount of drama.

Most amount of drama is easily one of the Revolutionists, or whatever the hell their name is. The most amount of drama would be Paul, I think. He'd be a total jackass about it, and he's said that he won't play nice to the other side of the house if they come to make deals with him. He's also a total idiot, so I think Frank may or may not be able to play him like a fiddle, depending how quickly Frank can calm Paul down after Jozea's eviction. Bridgette would be the next person who could cause some drama, or Bronte. Bridgette because everyone is going to have to kiss ass, although we'll just have to hear people complain about Bridgette, and then use her, as she will probably just do what people tell her to do. There'll be a lot of sucking up. Bronte will ultimately put two girls up because, 'girl power'....or something. I don't have faith that Bronte will listen to Natalie and put boys up. So yeah, Paul, Bridgette, or Bronte would make for an awesome week. Even Victor would be interesting. Unfortunately, James will have to be fighting hard to win veto in that case, or he has to hope one of his alliance members wins Roadkill so they can send one of the other houseguests home.  

Now, Natalie winning HOH would also be interesting, because she is so distrusting of her side of the house, so them thinking that they can run Natalie will either work, or backfire in their faces. It would be better for Natalie to throw HOH, but if she does win, she'll definitely bring some drama but probably ruin her game, whatever it may be. 

The personal preference that I'd like would be Paulie (so he can put Paul and Victor's asses on the block to watch them squirm), Tiffany (because Frank will really have to play nice and watching the girls calming Tiffany down after her most likely several Vanessa-like meltdowns would be so much fun), or Zakiyah (I'd really love to see how she does with HOH, barring her dependence on Day's input). 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. He kept saying that if it's a comp where they have to hang off of/hold onto something, he'll fall and grab Victor's leg on the way down to pull him down as well. Very stealth plan, James. 

Victor has also talked about throwing the comp so they can get rid of James.  And that perfectly exemplifies why this is the dumbest alliance of all time.  They're the minority alliance and one of their leaders is openly talking about throwing an HOH so only one of their members has a chance at winning.

13 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why?

8 pack wants to nominate Victor, and James is on Victor's team.  So James can't win hoh.  Day also want Victor on slop to weaken him, which means James will be on slop, too.  But he said he's fine with it.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Most amount of drama is easily one of the Revolutionists, or whatever the hell their name is.

Apologies to Paulie aside, I mentally refer to them as The Revolution.  

Not because of any confusion and/association with the Musical God Formerly Known As Prince, mind you.

More like because any time they're on camera spouting their self-delusional drivel, my immediate gut response is to tell them, "sit on it and rotate".

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

8 pack wants to nominate Victor, and James is on Victor's team.  So James can't win hoh.  Day also want Victor on slop to weaken him, which means James will be on slop, too.  But he said he's fine with it.

Not only weaken him and drive him crazy, but they're also annoyed with Victor because he apparently eats a ton of food and doesn't share.

I'd love to see a team comp where James blatantly throws it, because I think it'd be hilarious. He said if it's a team comp and they have puzzle pieces or anything like that, he'll just take some of the pieces and throw them out of the backyard. Victor and Bronte's heads might explode.

I'm think I'm rooting for an HOH for Natalie, Tiffany, or whichever noob will put up two vets. I want to see the vets sweat. 

Also in re: blindside, yeah, Jozea and Victor will be shocked no matter what because they're idiots. But I really wanted the girls to be blindsided too, because I want them to see how much Day and Frank have been playing them and straight up lying to their faces for over a week. And I want them to be so angry that they win HOH and put both of them up on the block. I want a Day meltdown, and I want Frank scrambling.

• Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Jesus, and I don't mean Jozea.  Yes I know that.  I saw the word James and read Frank.  Not the first time either.  Maybe I should be getting more sleep.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'd love to see a team comp where James blatantly throws it, because I think it'd be hilarious. He said if it's a team comp and they have puzzle pieces or anything like that, he'll just take some of the pieces and throw them out of the backyard. Victor and Bronte's heads might explode.

Maybe he'll do it 'clown shoe' style and 'accidentally' toss any puzzle pieces out of the area. 

So, if Victor wants James out this week, he either also has to throw it (and get Natalie and Bronte to throw it), or he has to guarantee one wins Roadkill. They can't guarantee Roadkill, so it'll be interesting to see if the immunity still sticks, and having three members of the Revolution having to throw it in hopes that Paul wins HOH and will put up James. So they can't actually go after James at all until they win Roadkill, because it'll be too risky. That's actually hilarious. 

I can't have Natalie winning HOH because of her instability with alliances right now. Bronte's untrustworthy, the guys don't talk to Natalie and they seem to only trust Bronte, and Bridgette's a mess. Plus, Natalie only has James as a for sure ally on the other side of the house, and she can't go against her alliance members right now because of goddamn Bronte. So I need Natalie to lose. Plus, she's actually in an excellent spot, quite possibly the best spot in the game. She has two sides that won't put her up as a target, and she has James convinced (because it very well may be true) that she doesn't want to stick with the Revolution and is trying to find a safe way out. She has Corey, Frank, and James also considering switching her in for Tiffany, and she's got some nice friendship with James and Tiffany, plus Bronte and Bridgette. She actually needs to lose HOH for a couple of more weeks until she has a better idea of who to trust and what side she's on. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3

Oh, I don't think it would be best for Natalie's game if she wins HOH. I just think it would be good for potential drama. And since there's no one in the house that I'm super hardcore rooting for, I cheer for chaos. (And for the vets to be taken down a peg or two)

• Love 3
Just now, Ceeg said:

Oh, I don't think it would be best for Natalie's game if she wins HOH. I just think it would be good for potential drama. And since there's no one in the house that I'm super hardcore rooting for, I cheer for chaos. (And for the vets to be taken down a peg or two)

I definitely want the vets to be taken down a few pegs (Frank and Day, mostly), but Natalie's the one I've been cheering for the most. She's observant, she's genuinely sweet and trying really hard not to say racist or sexist things, she's trying to stay true to herself, but that also means she's in an odd spot in the house. She's very much an outsider, I think, like Paulie is and like Tiffany is on her way to be. Natalie's only lucky because she seems to trust Bronte, and Bronte is very close with Paul, Victor and Jozea this week, so she at least has a side to keep her safe. Plus, she's lucky Bridgette's been panicky and super paranoid that annoys her alliance members. So I really don't want anything risking her safety to jury. 

Honestly, I'm rooting for Day to be evicted because it'll be the second year she's evicted in the second week...plus I want to see Zakiyah play the game without her "chocolate drop" Day whispering in her ear. 

• Love 3