Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Victor jumped in to calm things down, which worked. Paul and Michelle were too riled up, and James isn't the best speaker. Victor has been calming things down and talking logically. 

I'd be very sad if Victor didn't make the finals. 

I think they do need to drop this, because they're talking to a brick wall right now. It's not sinking in and I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie won now. He knows he's screwed now. But I get that they're all now riled up. It started off staged but now they're all getting their emotions high. I think that's why James finally walked away. 

Also, I totally don't blame Natalie for not joining in much except to defend herself. She's clearly not a leader, but is smart enough to help get the ball rolling. She doesn't seem like she does well in high tense fights, but she reminds me of myself in that regard, so I just don't want people to think that she does nothing and is useless. I just think her personality prevents her to getting into fights like this unless she has to. Plus, it's smart to keep her distance. She doesn't like Paulie, anyway. 

ETA: Fight is officially done. Paulie/Paul walked away together. Paul went to Natalie/James/Michelle.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4

Paulie is trying to rope James in to voting for one of them on the block if the other comes off. 

Paulie: Listen, they might put Natalie up there...and you gotta make a choice.

Literally, Paulie wants James to turn on Natalie for them. And then he immediately talks about how cute James and Natalie are together. This isn't working on James. You don't literally throw James' now closest ally under the bus while you're still on the block and in danger of leaving. You for real, bro? 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

And, Paulie is still talking. I give him props for not giving up. That said, I wish he would STFU! LOL!!

He hasn't shut up since the night Natalie went to Z about him.  Freaking broken record (broken cd? mp3? what is current vernacular?)

And watching Nicole trying to up her social game with everyone when for weeks she has been snuggle buddies with Corey is kinda sad now.

At least we are finally getting nice things.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

"2:40 AM BBT – Paulie comes in and asks if he can share a bed with Paul so he doesn’t have to sleep alone."

I was an only child for 11 years and have lived alone for the last 33 years.

This aversion to sleeping alone totally perplexes me.  I wouldn't last 2 days on this show.

Paulie; get a teddy bear, or a piece of liver or something.

• Love 14

Every time Paulie goes off on Bridgette for committing the sin of being a feminist, I just want to smack him. Hard. He really hates women, and it's just gotten to the point of being bizarre. He was going off about how as an ER nurse she had to treat girls AND guys, she can't just treat the girls. I mean, what?? Corey - as is his sole role on this show - vacantly agrees with everything he says. 

Basically, Paulie is a shithead. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie is trying to rope James in to voting for one of them on the block if the other comes off. 

Paulie: Listen, they might put Natalie up there...and you gotta make a choice.

Literally, Paulie wants James to turn on Natalie for them. And then he immediately talks about how cute James and Natalie are together. This isn't working on James. You don't literally throw James' now closest ally under the bus while you're still on the block and in danger of leaving. You for real, bro? 

Yeah James, make a choice - the girl who has had your back almost the entire game, who has admitted that she really cares for you (and for whom you have done the same), and who (hopefully) makes you a better person, or a shit-talking douchebro who has done nothing but trash-talk, belittle and humiliate your girl at every turn, make inappropriate comments about her body and basically call her a slut. Hmmm - what to do, what to do...

As Nat herself so eloquently put it - FUCK YOU, PAULIE!

• Love 5

Paulie- When I said I apologize for any comments I made, it's literally every fucking comment. I hope it's squashed. Natalie- It is

*thinks*

imageproxy.php?img=https%3A%2F%2F66.medi

Michelle- He (Paulie) called you fake after that conversation again. Natalie- I'm not buying into it. He can suck it

And there you have it...

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Is there such a thing, I wonder?

Presumably their families, although at this point people willing to identify as such are probably dwindling.

ETA: ByaNose beat me, well, by a nose.

Edited by simplyme
  • Love 5

They really think they can get James on board with them and they'll dominate the house. This is hysterical. 

Ok, AG? I know you like your drama, but can you not rig the game for Paulie to stay? That would be super duper great. And if Corey does leave this week, can you let him leave? Paulie vs The House would make for a much more interesting show than Paulie, Corey, and Nicole vs The House. 

Michelle/Nicole talking. Nicole is definitely covering her bases in case one of her boys leave.

• Love 1

Guys, the girls are all talking and it's so, so nice. They're comparing notes on Zak right now. If I didn't know that Nicole is just going to run back to the boys, I would be rooting for these three to form an alliance. 

• Love 1

I will be shocked if Paulie doesn't have the RT ticket if he's evicted or have a chance to compete to get back in the house. 

I flashbacked to Paul talking to Nicole about her non-reaction to the all-guys alliance. She did say that she wasn't just going to lay down and die and it's understandable that she wouldn't tell Paul her real thoughts. However, the rest of it was about how Corey having an alliance with all the guys was inevitable and she just thinks he such a great guy and she never had a final 2 deal with Corey so knew he had to have something with someone else, etc., etc. She is such a strange person.

Listening to Paulie BS about the causes of his downfall reminded me that Frank never admitted that he screwed up his own game by talking way too much and making way too many deals. And Julie never called Frank on it either during his eviction interview. It was strange because it was so clear that he tanked his own game.  Wondering if Julie will let Paulie off the hook, too. I know Julie is never particularly tough with these interviews but she at least sometimes asks in a nice way if it's possible that another action could be real reason they were booted. 

During this morning's argument when saying how Derrick and Cody were completely loyal to their boys and that's how he wanted to play, I wanted Michelle to ask if they were so loyal, how did Victoria end up in the final 3 with them and which one of the remaining girls did he plan on being his Victoria?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

I'm splitting my Co-HoH votes between Victor and Michelle: Victor in case Michelle wins actual HoH, and Michelle because I think she'd be more likely to take a direct shot at P/C/N than Paul who's still playing both sides. If Victor's listed as an eligible gift recipient on CBS.com, then it shouldn't matter that he's the outgoing HoH, correct?

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I'd throw most of my votes at Michelle and then throw a few toward Victor. Michelle deserves this fourth one and we know she'll do the right thing in throwing up the remaining of Corey/Paulie or Nicole if the remaining is HOH (or having Nicole as replacement if Paulie/Corey come back into the house). Plus, it keeps her safe from being thrown up if whoever stays of Corey/Paulie or Nicole win HOH. Victor and Michelle have both been taking some serious hits, though. They've been doing an excellent job at keeping their head above water through all of this. So I have to give credit to both of them here. 

I might respectfully suggest throwing all votes to Victor, for one simple reason:

Victor can't play in the next HoH, and Michelle can. 

After Thursday, Victor is as vulnerable as a snail out of its shell.

3 hours ago, urusai said:

Blowje is short for blowjob.  

Paulie said he couldn't finish with just a blowje and Paul told him "Then you have not experienced a good one, my friend."  

Pardon, my mistake entirely; I made the totally unwarranted assumption they were speaking in complete word type things.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Guys, the girls are all talking and it's so, so nice. They're comparing notes on Zak right now. If I didn't know that Nicole is just going to run back to the boys, I would be rooting for these three to form an alliance. 

Not to mention the fact that Nicole has been a straight-up full-on bitch to Natalie for practically the whole game thanks to her raging jealousy issues...

• Love 3

All this rewriting of BB18 history........... when Paulie goes to the jury house, he's going to take that delusion with him.  He'll only have Day to bitch to.  For Zak he's already perfect, and she will only want to make whoopie. Then, if Corey does go out next, they'll double team Day until Nicole joins them.   Poor Day - sigh.  I hope her good sense isn't overwhelmed by this dynamic duo of delusional douchebros. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

All this rewriting of BB18 history........... when Paulie goes to the jury house, he's going to take that delusion with him.  He'll only have Day to bitch to.  For Zak he's already perfect, and she will only want to make whoopie. Then, if Corey does go out next, they'll double team Day until Nicole joins them.   Poor Day - sigh.  I hope her good sense isn't overwhelmed by this dynamic duo of delusional douchebros. 

+10 on alliteration aptitude.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

All this rewriting of BB18 history........... when Paulie goes to the jury house, he's going to take that delusion with him.  He'll only have Day to bitch to. 

What I want to happen is Paulie goes to Day to bitch and she turns to him, slaps him with her braids and hisses "I don't have time for your yapping, Jersey Boy, I'm in the middle of binge-watching The Get Down on Netflix."

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Victor can't play in the next HoH, and Michelle can. 

I'm just slightly worried that if Paul or Vic had Co-HOH with someone like Corey, they could possibly make some sort of deal. Especially if Paul keeps playing so hard and people start wondering about him and he feels less than completely safe. I think with Michelle, she's be more single-minded about who to nominate since she doesn't think she has a shot at staying until the end.

• Love 1

Victor has been playing so well lately and he has handled all the arguments better than anyone, but I just can't forget the gross comments he's made. In some ways I wanna root for him but those things just stick in my mind.

I mean good for Nicole that she's trying to play the game, but she is so fucking bad at it lol. And she just has the biggest case of internalized misogyny that I've ever personally witnessed.

Paul and Victor had a brief talk in the HOH just a little bit ago. Victor brought up getting rid of Paulie and Corey and then leaving Nicole alone and taking a shot at the new group. Paul shot it down saying Nicole will go hard for revenge once her boys are gone.

ETA: Nicole just said, "I am not fake." You are one of the fakest people I've ever seen! I can not wait for her eviction.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Victor has been playing so well lately and he has handled all the arguments better than anyone, but I just can't forget the gross comments he's made. In some ways I wanna root for him but those things just stick in my mind.

I mean good for Nicole that she's trying to play the game, but she is so fucking bad at it lol. And she just has the biggest case of internalized misogyny that I've ever personally witnessed.

Paul and Victor has a brief talk in the HOH just a little bit ago. Victor brought up getting rid of Paulie and Corey and then leaving Nicole alone and taking a shot at the new group. Paul shot it down saying Nicole will go hard for revenge once her boys are gone.

Yeah, I'm kind of conflicted with Victor right now - on one hand I've been impressed with his general demeanor over the last couple of days (articulate, calm, thoughtful), but on the other hand I just can't forget his eagerness to bro down when he got back in the house. It would be nice, for example, if he went to Nat and said "look, I was part of that whole FT thing as well, and for that I sincerely apologise"

• Love 5

Here's my scenario on what could happen if the person production wants to stay doesn't have the RT: all of the house guests are outside for a comp. A member of production goes in and replaces 2 house guest's tickets with duplicate numbered tickets that they already had with the RT going to the person they want to stay. I would think production would know where everyone put their ticket since they're watched 24/7. Just conjecture, but I'm sure it could happen. 

• Love 1

The benefit of the safety costume means that Nicole has at least temporarily given up on the messy bun. 

Does James have another shirt, or is the flag tank the only one he owns? He wore it during the live show, all day Friday, Friday night. . . I'm not sure about today yet. He wore it during last week's live show too.

Rightt now, Nicole is marveling to Meech that the same person (Corey) won the HOH and veto during the live eviction. It's so amazing. . . (Not really, Nicole.)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

Here's my scenario on what could happen if the person production wants to stay doesn't have the RT: all of the house guests are outside for a comp. A member of production goes in and replaces 2 house guest's tickets with duplicate numbered tickets that they already had with the RT going to the person they want to stay. I would think production would know where everyone put their ticket since they're watched 24/7. Just conjecture, but I'm sure it could happen. 

Actually it seems like Production is holding their tickets so they could replace them very easily. But if they didn't do it for Frank or Day I highly doubt they're gonna do it for Paulie.

• Love 1

A couple choice James quotes from today's festivities:

"I was underestimated and I was undermanipulated."

"When you put a dog out and someone feeds it food it might go somewhere else."

I was rolling. And this was after Paulie trashed Natalie to him again and told him to sacrifice her for the bros. And Paulie literally still thinks James is with him/Corey. I mean!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Actually it seems like Production is holding their tickets so they could replace them very easily. But if they didn't do it for Frank or Day I highly doubt they're gonna do it for Paulie.

IF (and it's a fairly big IF) they decide to show Paulie's douchebaggery on the Sunday show, then that would be a sign that even a sainted Califiore has burned his boats with production, no?

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

From what Julie has said they are definitely going to show some of Paulie's behavior. I'm sure it'll still be a soft edit, but it's better than nothing,

Plus, they did show some of his douchiness with Zakiyah. I assume there was more not shown, but I don't have the feeds, so I can't say for sure.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

From what Julie has said they are definitely going to show some of Paulie's behavior. I'm sure it'll still be a soft edit, but it's better than nothing,

How much of his behavior can they show on network TV in prime time?  He has one fucking adjective for starters, never mind douche, dick.....you get the gist.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

How much of his behavior can they show on network TV in prime time?  He has one fucking adjective for starters, never mind douche, dick.....you get the gist.  

I think BB should institute a policy that every time you curse they take a dollar off your stipend.   I mean the cursing cost them money because it's footage they can't use. Plus it would save them a shitload of money (puts dollar in the jar)

I seem to remember a player saying they would deliberately curse when they wanted to talk about things they didn't want shown on the air,  like past history and stuff 

• Love 4

Thanks, peachmangosteen, for posting that!

I've been watching more of the feeds this last week. These people and their lack of command of the English language! They talk about how someone literally let them hanging out to dry, or someone literally was thrown under the bus. 

Ugh! They're literally annoying me!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Porterest said:

Thanks, peachmangosteen, for posting that!

I've been watching more of the feeds this last week. These people and their lack of command of the English language! They talk about how someone literally let them hanging out to dry, or someone literally was thrown under the bus. 

One THOUSAND per cent!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

I'm just slightly worried that if Paul or Vic had Co-HOH with someone like Corey, they could possibly make some sort of deal. Especially if Paul keeps playing so hard and people start wondering about him and he feels less than completely safe. I think with Michelle, she's be more single-minded about who to nominate since she doesn't think she has a shot at staying until the end.

I doubt a deal would be:

1. An issue.  A "deal" per se would only be in question if one from each side of the House ended up being HoH - and even in that case, two HoHs with two noms = one nom apiece.  Not a lot of room for discussion beyond that.
  2. Desirable.  What incentive would there be for any of the Mistfit Toys to team up with Paulie and his Puppets?
12 minutes ago, Porterest said:

Sadly, if Corey says someone is literally on fire, we won't know if he's just stupid or someone let him near the matches again. :/

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

I seem to remember a player saying they would deliberately curse when they wanted to talk about things they didn't want shown on the air,  like past history and stuff 

Ummm... I believe what you may be thinking of is Amanda (Aaack! Phfft!) and the rest of the BB15 cast thought the feeds and BBAD were censored, and all they had to do to get the audio feed cut on their conversations was to liberally sprinkle a few profanities here and there.  They were wrong.  Surprise.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Ummm... I believe what you may be thinking of is Amanda (Aaack! Phfft!)

Bill the Cat? Is that you?

Since I seem to be reliving my childhood, does anyone else sing "Rubber Ducky" (from Sesame Street) to themselves whenever Paul wears his duck? I confess I now think of him as Ducky.

• Love 2