Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder if part of why James was so quick to throw Day overboard is because he actually did realize she wasn't including him in the showmances and that offended him. LOL that's probably it actually. Idiot.

Maybe James was thinking that if Da'Vonne got Paulie and Corey out, she'd have Z and Nicole back and he'd be last on the totem pole...

But that means he should've wanted the girls out instead of the guys, and then he'd have Da'Vonne on one side and the Boys on the other.

Nah, he's just an idiot.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder if part of why James was so quick to throw Day overboard is because he actually did realize she wasn't including him in the showmances and that offended him. LOL that's probably it actually. Idiot.

I hope you are wrong because that would be beyond, beyond stupid, lol. 

2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

But Frank isn't on the jury, is he? It was never mentioned Thursday night or in his After Show interview with Jeff. I guess it starts Thursday night.

Right. Everyone currently in the house will be on jury or in the F2.

Just now, mooses said:

Nah, he's just an idiot.

Yea this!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO. I can't. 

But are you surprise ??? lamo. I knew this was what Victor wanted since he bitch about Paulie leaving a room with Z when he was trying to talk to Paulie and bitched yesterday about Z sleeping in the HOH room with the PPs because he thought it should have been him, lol. 

I honestly, can't help but lamo at this shit.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Lets help him out!   I can't think of anything besides Douches r Us

He said "The 3 Amigos!" and Paulie was like...let's wait for Paul.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, mooses said:

I agree. He's losing people that he needs on his side in order to get Paulie out or to choose him over others in the House. He made friends with the Showmances, but didn't bother making outside relationships like they did - he just helped them pick off anyone who was coming after them. 

Now he's in danger of losing Da'Vonne, and even if she Round Trips back, he's lost her trust because he didn't clue her in or defend her. If Da'Vonne had heard something about James, I definitely think she would either tell him or try to redirect the HGs to a new target. He's going to be stuck with Natalie and, I love the girl, but those two need some aid.

James has no strategy. He's one of those people who hopes to come to BB, get in with big group of friends/allies right away and just have a fun summer being loyal to the team, winning a few comps here and there, and hoping things somehow shake out for him to win (though making jury is cool too). His primary game alliances are his primary social alliances; he doesn't partner with people based on strategic reasons or share/not share info based on strategy. He want to be part of the "cool guys," so he follows Polly without thinking about what's best for his own game. He's more concerned with "looking cool" on TV and winning AFP than winning the game. None of that makes him a bad person and lots of people play BB basically the same way, but there's no reason to have him on the show two years in a row.

13 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

What is he supposed to do? 

Put himself or Nat in danger? 

Of course he won't say anything (to Polly!)

If he were a better player, he'd have some way to convince Polly to go after someone who would be better for James' game. He would have been working on having more influence on Peepee/everyone else all along and he'd have some plan for how to retain Day as an ally whether he felt it was best to cut her loose or not. But, yes, being the player he is, his best/only option is probably to keep his head down and his fingers crossed (like he always does).

20 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Maybe cause the production team coach her ? I don't know but she has said this several times on the feed that showmance/guy was not something she was ready to do on BB.  She said it to Paulie and to Nicole/Michelle/Day at different occasion. 

I think Z (like many in and out of the game) sometimes/often bullshits about what she wants/will or won't put up with/etc., particularly in terms of sex/romance. For instance, it's not uncommon for people to say they're not looking for a relationship when, in fact, they would love to get into a relationship or to say, "I would never date someone who did X, Y, and Z," then end up staying with a partner who does those things. On BB everyone knows they will look somewhat dumb for getting into a showmance, particularly if the showmance is just using them and they are being made a fool of on TV. Lots of showmancers say things like, "I didn't come here for a showmance; you better not mess up my game!" or "I can't believe this is happening; a showmance was the last thing on my mind!" to their showmance partners and tell others that they're not going to let the showmance cloud their game thinking. To me, it doesn't mean much. Z's behavior seems to indicate that she was/is interested in a showmance, whether that was a conscious, premeditated plan or something she was less conscious of/surprised by.

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Lets help him out!   I can't think of anything besides Douches r Us

I know it's supposed to be HPV (human papillomavirus).  but since their humanity is questionable how about just PPV for papillomavirus

Then we just need to institute mandatory PPV vaccines for all!

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 3.28.32 PM.png

Oh, this is going to get pinned on Bridgette somehow. I feel it.

I would have proper LOLZed if Bridgette had said her mind was a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TimWil said:

There was an interesting convo last night in the HoH room where Paul described his "babushka," his grandmother (from his mother's side), as being "f**king gangster," had been a biochemist in Russia (actually the former Soviet Union) and attended family functions wearing a full length mink coat and red rouge. Natalie revealed that her grandfather had shot and killed someone back in Venezuela but she didn't know details, she'd "heard it through the grapevine" and nobody would tell her more. Zakiyah's great grandfather had been an activist and was murdered by the Ku Klux Klan in Savannah. Not to be one-upped, Paul said he's pretty sure his great great grandfather back in Russia (when it WAS just Russia in the 1890s) must have been a mob boss because he had a tattoo. And, oh yeah, Corey's great grandmother celebrated her 102nd (or 103rd, he wasn't sure which) on Mother's Day.

The conversation then turned to breast implants and Natalie mentioned "friends" who've had it done. Paul and Corey exchanged knowing grins. Natalie wanted to change the topic. I don't get it-why won't she come clean? It might save her from humiliation later since Paul seems hell bent on calling her out about not telling the truth. 

The subject then turned to d**k implants (Zakiyah brought that up) and butt implants. Paul proclaimed himself satisfied with his endowment by saying "I love my d**k, it's great, it hooks me up with all the friendship I need." And then he proceeded to go into a quite convoluted story where these three different high school girls had given him bjs, they'd compared notes on "the dimensions" of his endowment and they all ended up running into him and his current gf at the mall. Paul said it was funny as f**k. Natalie murmured "This is just like a telenovela." 

You can't make this s**t up.

The main thing I came away with from that whole conversation was that Paul does a lot of boning. Bone bone bone, all day and all night. He bones a LOT, is what I'm hearing from him.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

How can I cancel my BB feed? I searched the website and I can't see where I can do that. Help, please.

Go to "my account" off the BB section of CBS.com  and it's there, you'll get a free month.

Also, if James approaches Polly or Paul with trying to save Day?  His ass or Bridgette's ass will be on the block next week.  Period.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

How can I cancel my BB feed? I searched the website and I can't see where I can do that. Help, please.

You have to call them  (877) 211-4367

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

I would have proper LOLZed if Bridgette had said her mind was a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Mich and Z saying they'll vote to keep Day "no matter what."

We shall see...now if they convince James and Nat?  I don't know if they will dare go against Polly though.

I don't think they will - contrary to all the evidence, Paulie isn't actually HOH this week and is therefore eligible to compete. If he wins, they're fucked.

9 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

That, or they tell you that you can never cancel and you're stuck with it, like a boot stamping on your face, forever...

I wouldn't mind. The two times I've shelled out for the feeds, this year and many years back when it was still through RealPlayer and Canadians weren't banned, my credit card never got charged. Back then, it was for the whole two or three months that I paid for them. This time, I should have gotten charged for at least one month but nope.

Thanks, CBS. I don't know why but you like to give me free shit.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wouldn't mind. The two times I've shelled out for the feeds, this year and many years back when it was still through RealPlayer and Canadians weren't banned, my credit card never got charged. Back then, it was for the whole two or three months that I paid for them. This time, I should have gotten charged for at least one month but nope.

Thanks, CBS. I don't know why but you like to give me free shit.

That's because they misread your name as Calafiore, not Callaphera.

• Love 10

Z and Michelle realizing and saying Paul is a threat, too close to Paulie, etc.

I think Paul pissed off a lot of people by pressuring them to volunteer to be a pawn.

I HOPE!

• Love 5
(edited)

Michelle/Z/James/Nat to evicted Bridgette - and Nicole/Corey/Paulie/Vic to evict Da'Vonne, and Da'Vonne still leaves.

I wonder if Paulie is going to tell Da'Vonne he heard that this is what Paul wants and not to worry, stay calm and then tell her he's going with the House before the vote. I guess it's too risky though because she probably wouldn't stay quiet and would let others know that he spoke to her. And they've done that to the other evictees before, so it's pretty transparent.

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 4.14.32 PM.png

Look how cute. They think they have a say.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Z's talking big, but would she REALLY go against Polly?

Maybe.

What she needs to do is TELL DAY now, so Day can keep herself off the block at all.

Doesn't Zak know that Day wants to break up the couples?  I thought that got back to her.  If so, why would she want to keep Day off the block?  If it were me, I'd say, "Let the chips fall where they may."

6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Michelle/Z/James/Nat to evicted Bridgette - and Nicole/Corey/Paulie/Vic to evict Da'Vonne, and Da'Vonne still leaves.

Not if Paul remembers that he wants Bridgette out.  If its a 4-4 tie, then he breaks the tie.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Not if Paul remembers that he wants Bridgette out.  If its a 4-4 tie, then he breaks the tie.

Yeah, but that's only if he wants to get on Paulie and Vic's bad side, or Paulie's bad side if he asks Vic to vote out Bridgette so he doesn't have to break a tie (but Vic has been getting close to Bridgette, so he shouldn't want to). If Da'Vonne goes up, the plan to BD is in place. If he wants to stay on more people's good side, he has to say he's wanted Bridgette out and put Natalie up with Bridgette - and I think they'd still send Natalie home.

I just don't see Bridgette leaving. Paulie wants her there. Paul would have to put up another pawn next to her if he really wants her gone, but that'd create more enemies.

Edited by mooses
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 4.34.12 PM.png

Why doesn't James talk to this girl at all? It was worth a try. Now we're stuck with this.

ETA: Oops, I forgot he bounced that check with her. Good going, James! You made an unnecessary enemy out of the one person who is kind of on Natalie's side!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

I wonder if Paulie is going to tell Da'Vonne he heard that this is what Paul wants and not to worry, stay calm and then tell her he's going with the House before the vote. I guess it's too risky though because she probably wouldn't stay quiet and would let others know that he spoke to her. And they've done that to the other evictees before, so it's pretty transparent.

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 4.14.32 PM.png

Look how cute. They think they have a say.

Poor Z - her back must be really aching after carrying Paulie's dead weight in this game for so long...

• Love 1
(edited)

Victor just talked to the live feeders. And with that any affection I had for him disintegrated. Such an idiot.

Then Corey entered and it's just gotten worse. I don't know why I'm torturing myself listening to this.

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Victor just talked to the live feeders. And wit that any affection I had for I'm disintegrated. Such an idiot.

Then Corey entered and it's just gotten worse. I don't know why I'm torturing myself listening to this.

Ha! Victor said, "Do I have a treat for you, live feeders!" And I immediately put it on mute.

• Love 4
(edited)

I just cancelled my feeds 888 274 5343. Umbelina said you can do this online.  I could not find anything on the CBS site to do so.  This worked.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

These Corey/Victor shout-outs are painful. Victor's Pringles story details the horrible moment when his roommate ate some Pringles without permission. Victor said to him "I've been waiting to eat these all day." The roommate said "Well, I'll go out and buy some later." Victor said "But I want them NOW! I guess we're in a conundrum." I'm pretty sure the word he meant was "quandary." Riveting. Damn it all he's such a tool.

OK, did he mention his roommate punching someone for asking him if he was gay? I have a feeling this guy is sorry he signed the release.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
(edited)

To cancel your feeds online just go to the account page and then scroll down a bit until you see the 'Cancel my subscription' link.

So apparently Bridgette injured herself again. I haven't heard them talk about it at all.

CopquzOUIAAuhhN.jpg

ETA: Oh I forgot to mention a bit earlier Z was retelling her latest spat with Paulie to Michelle. She said that Paulie was 'going in' on her and that she was crying the whole time. "After Paulie went off one me, I just wanted to jump over and kiss him." This girl needs serious help.

Natalie makes anyone so much more tolerable. Her and Nicole were just talking about not eating anymore after 7:30 and Nicole was actually not horrible at all. She wasn't even as whiny as usual!

Z and Paulie are now the two least popular HGs on joker's. I love it!

Also, Nicole had a dream about fucking Derrick. I literally can't. And the boys are like fake making fun of her about it and she's eating it up with her, "Oh my goooooooodddddddddd you guyyyyyyyyyyssssssss."

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I feel like they need a self-esteem coach in there or something. The body talk feels like it's worse than usual with all the women. Last night Michelle was talking to the cameras and said something like, "I'd rather suck at this game and be skinny than be a fat ugly lard." Which is just a really weird thing to say and why even make up that fake scenario?

It also hasn't helped that the outside hasn't been open. I'd feel pretty terrible not getting some sun.

• Love 5

I feel like I'm tripping out as I'm reading Twitter updates on what's going on. From the boys baptizing each other and Day reading the Bible to James filling up a condom filled with water (and Natalie totally confused as to why he has condoms) and Natalie dumping it on Paulie to some closeup of Paulie yawning to Natalie talking about shower shoes to the boys talking about getting pink eye through farts in a Jacuzzi. I'm just very, very confused and glad I've quit the live feed watching for now. 

• Love 2