Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Day will know. 

If she REALLY knows?  All hell might break lose that will make Tiffany's secret spilling look like child's play.  I hope.

Please don't get my hopes up. Because if that happens she might be gone but still ruin Paulie's game. 

(edited)

Watching these two it's like they take one step forward, two steps back. James said he's gonna try to "restructure some shit" and they just have to make it the Double Eviction. Doesn't seem like he cares about Da'Vonne going.

James to Natalie: "If they put you up, Bridgette's going home. If they put Day up, she's going home. I want to know when Bridgette is going home ... Why do they gotta work with her, they got a big group. That's six frickin' people. After pulling her on board, that means they're gonna X somebody else out ... Z/you/me, we might be on the outs. They're not going to keep an 8 person group, they don't need 'em anymore. If they're bringing Bridgette aboard...the only reason they're keeping Bridgette is to go after the girls ... it's in Paulie's best interest to keep Bridgette so Bridgette will do his dirty work. He's got every little sector of the House."

Natalie: Paulie's gonna win this game. He's had Cody and Derrick to coach him.

James: "He's going to make it to Final 6 or Final 5. The only way to get him out is to BD him ... I'm not saying I want to get him out."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Watching these two it's like they take one step forward, two steps back. James said he's gonna try to "restructure some shit" and they just have to make it the Double Eviction. Doesn't seem like he cares about Da'Vonne going.

James to Natalie: "If they put you up, Bridgette's going home. If they put Day up, she's going home. I want to know when Bridgette is going home ... Why do they gotta work with her, they got a big group. That's six frickin' people. After pulling her on board, that means they're gonna X somebody else out ... Z/you/me, we might be on the outs. They're not going to keep an 8 person group, they don't need 'em anymore. If they're bringing Bridgette aboard...the only reason they're keeping Bridgette is to go after the girls ... it's in Paulie's best interest to keep Bridgette so Bridgette will do his dirty work. He's got every little sector of the House."

Natalie: Paulie's gonna win this game. He's had Cody and Derrick to coach him.

James: "He's going to make it to Final 6 or Final 5. The only way to get him out is to BD him ... I'm not saying I want to get him out."

I agree with James, BD Paulie and hopping he doesn't have the return ticket is the only way to get ride off him.  

• Love 1
(edited)

The jury doesn't begin until the first double eviction a week from Thursday, right?

And speaking of the DE: sorry, silly question here. During the DE do you think the HGs might use the phones to communicate their plans for who to evict?

Edited by TimWil
4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

The jury doesn't begin until the first double eviction a week from Thursday, right?

And speaking of the DE: sorry, silly question here. During the DE do you think the HGs might use the phones to communicate their plans for who to evict?

Not enough time during DE.  They all know in advance usually.

I wish we'd just have 3 DE's in a row frankly.

• Love 1

My favourite thing about DEs is when the HG know it's coming (because basic counting skills get you there and those that can't count get the info from those that do) but they still act all shocked and surprised on the live show, except for one or two who nod and say "I knew it". 

That and usually a big threat goes home in one of those because it's the perfect time for someone low on the totem pole to take a shot, if they win HoH.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I agree with James, BD Paulie and hopping he doesn't have the return ticket is the only way to get ride off him.  

Me too. But he still doesn't necessarily want to get rid of him and he also doesn't have the numbers to since everyone is working for him. So either he makes waves by trying to plant seeds, or one of them has to win HOH - and then they'd need the votes to get him. That means James has to get the House on his side, which would be really risky at any point considering Paulie's place in the House. The only ally that isn't a Paulie disciple after Da'Vonna leaves is Natalie. That said, I'll be pleasantly surprised, though, if James starts making waves and can eventually make these HGs see that Paulie is a threat to them winning the game.

ETA: Also, James saying Paulie will make it to Final 5 or 6 when there's 12 HGs left doesn't make me hopeful he'll make his move soon enough.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I've been chuckling reading all of this nurse talk about what Nicole should know or not. I'm a CPA and have gotten so many tax questions over the years, which drives me up the wall! I learned enough tax accounting to pass the Exam, and then promptly forgot it all. I use TurboTax. I'm a financial reporting accountant, which is completely different than a tax accountant. But people hear that title "CPA", and think I can help them with their taxes. My go to answer now is "sure, get TurboTax!" 

Sorry, I've got nothing else. Of course Paulie won. The reason he said he'd go on the block in the first place is because he wanted to win veto because he's all butthurt that Victor is claiming to be the challenge leader due to his buy back comp wins. Day will lose her shit after Monday's veto comp, and then we have the rest of the week to listen to the whole house trash Day AND Bridgette. Fun times!

• Love 6

James is basically right now just waiting to get picked off. He's stuck. He shouldn't of gotten rid of Frank last week. He should of pulled him in and told him what they were all doing and gotten out Victor. He can't tell Day she's going up because they will be mad at him for cluing her in. He can't try and flip the votes because they will be pissed at him for trying. He's painted himself into this corner and he only has himself to blame. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Me too. But he still doesn't necessarily want to get rid of him and he also doesn't have the numbers to since everyone is working for him. So either he makes waves by trying to plant seeds, or one of them has to win HOH - and then they'd need the votes to get him. That means James has to get the House on his side, which would be really risky at any point considering Paulie's place in the House. The only ally that isn't a Paulie disciple after Da'Vonna leaves is Natalie. That said, I'll be pleasantly surprised, though, if James starts making waves and can eventually make these HGs see that Paulie is a threat to them winning the game.

If he waits later, there will be less people to help him get Paulie out.  But I think DE is their best chance to try. 

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I don't remember seeing anyone calling Z a saint, even those who like her like me, have talked about her flaws, so what's your point ?

My point - this is Big Brother - not The Bachelor.   Z has been acting as if was the later.  She's using Victor to make Paulie jealous.  She accused Nat of wanting Paulie.

Yet we have seen ZERO game strategy from her.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

James is basically right now just waiting to get picked off. He's stuck. He shouldn't of gotten rid of Frank last week. He should of pulled him in and told him what they were all doing and gotten out Victor. He can't tell Day she's going up because they will be mad at him for cluing her in. He can't try and flip the votes because they will be pissed at him for trying. He's painted himself into this corner and he only has himself to blame. 

Yeah, Paulie has managed to put himself in a position where it's hard for anyone to go after him. That's one of the reason it has become easier for him to manipulate people into doing what he wants cause they are kind of afraid of him game wise. 

1 minute ago, SevenStars said:

Yeah, Paulie has managed to put himself in a position where it's hard for anyone to go after him. That's one of the reason it has become easier for him to manipulate people into doing what he wants cause they are kind of afraid of him game wise. 

Derrick taught him well.

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

From post show interviews, Frank would have just teamed with Polly anyway.

Day needs to save herself here, and she's capable of it.  IF Paul puts her on the block though, I honestly don't see a way to save her.  At all.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

If he waits later, there will be less people to help him get Paulie out.  But I think DE is their best chance to try. 

I agree. He's losing people that he needs on his side in order to get Paulie out or to choose James over others in the House (even if he does get Paulie before Paulie gets him). He made friends with the Showmances, but didn't bother making outside relationships like they did - he just helped them pick off anyone who was coming after them. 

Now he's in danger of losing Da'Vonne, and even if she Round Trips back, he's lost her trust because he didn't clue her in or defend her. If Da'Vonne had heard something about James, I definitely think she would either tell him or try to redirect the HGs to a new target. He's going to be stuck with Natalie and, I love the girl, but those two need some aid.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Natalie comes with zero alliance mates so James spending all his time cuddled up with her really has weaken his options.   They'll have to go on a comp run to make any kind of headway in the game but with comp whores like the Pauls & Vic still in the house, that's going to be tough.  

• Love 4

Too little too late, James. 

I would be willing to wager one of the next three evicted HGs has the return ticket. There's no way they would have this twist and not use it. Grodner probably wanted to save Frank but it would've been too obvious. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, escape said:

My point - this is Big Brother - not The Bachelor.   Z has been acting as if was the later. 

How ? By being in a showmance with Paulie,  like some people before her and after. Like two other women in this season ?

Because if you are talking competition wise, even Z have been beating herself up about not being able to win.  Even she admits that she feels useless and worthless in this game because she has not won anything. Paulie and Michelle are the ones who have kept telling her not to feel that way. But from Z's sadness over not being able to truly win anything in order to play the game, she knows full well that she is not in Bachelor but in BB.  It's just that BB doesn't have 24/7 competition, she can't spent 24/7 competing and she can't do anything else.  Z knows she can't do anything in BB if she can't win anything and she has been beating herself up about it. 

• Love 1

Z better tell Day flat out that her "boyfriend" wants Day evicted.

Or, she's completely dead to me.

If Day gets a head's up before the VETO meeting, she might be able to save herself.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

From post show interviews, Frank would have just teamed with Polly anyway.

Day needs to save herself here, and she's capable of it.  IF Paul puts her on the block though, I honestly don't see a way to save her.  At all.

Yeah, I don't see any path to save her either. I hate, hate this. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pixel said:

Well, you have now. Nice to meet you. 

If only you could be my actual nurse sometime.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Apparently, Z's mom also had a nasty tweet about Natalie about her spreading her legs while Paulie worked out and how James notices that. I know she has a blindspot, obviously, when it comes to Z. Families should be protective of their relations on the show and all, and I can't imagine watching the show/feeds plus dealing with crazy fans. They don't sign up for the game and should never receive all the hate they inevitably get. That must be rough. But if we're talking about the tweets of Z's mom, I wouldn't be applauding her.

This.

1 hour ago, SevenStars said:

That's why she told Paulie she didn't come into the BB for any showmance/guy.

Then why did she tell us in every pre-show interview that she really, really, REALLY wanted a showmance?

31 minutes ago, TimWil said:

The jury has already started.

@J.D. I'll try to find some quotes that shows Paulie's misogyny. Maybe. I don't know if I care enough about the show right now to look lol.

So Paulie won veto. You know what, cancel the season. It's over. On the bright side, I will be getting a lot of points on my fantasy team this week. And hopefully Day goes nuts when she realizes she's the target and provides some entertainment before she leaves.

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Natalie comes with zero alliance mates so James spending all his time cuddled up with her really has weaken his options.   They'll have to go on a comp run to make any kind of headway in the game but with comp whores like the Pauls & Vic still in the house, that's going to be tough.  

Totally. It's very possible Paulie will get evicted eventually. But, even if that happens, James hasn't put himself in any position to make it to the end. Natalie only has a slightly better chance, but she'll just be seen as a Victoria unless something major happens since no one besides James has even seen her talk game. And she's playing stupid, so everyone sees her as stupid - it'll be very hard to turn the perception around. Plus, if Paulie's in the JH, she has no chance of winning.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Then why did she tell us in every pre-show interview that she really, really, REALLY wanted a showmance?

Maybe cause the production team coach her ? I don't know but she has said this several times on the feed that showmance/guy was not something she was ready to do on BB.  She said it to Paulie and to Nicole/Michelle/Day at different occasion. 

8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Z better tell Day flat out that her "boyfriend" wants Day evicted.

Or, she's completely dead to me.

If Day gets a head's up before the VETO meeting, she might be able to save herself.

I don't think Z will because she was talking to Michelle yesterday about how if Paulie is done with her, he can easily have her evicted. Michelle was the one trying to reassure her that Paulie would go after her before he goes after Z. This is why I think Z might be playing Paulie at this point. She might not have been doing so before but her conversation with Michelle makes me think she might be doing that now. 

Z knows and understand the power that Paulie has in the house, that's why she only hinted to Day that she needed to win the VETO instead of out right telling Day that the VETO was her only way to save herself this week. 

So Z more than anyone knows the amount of power Paulie has and she is not about to do anything to help Day if it means challenging that power.  I can't blame her. The best she could do is try to direct Paulie/Paul's attention to someone else. 

(edited)

Z likes Paulie, and Paulie likes (or liked?) Z, but he has the head in the game and she has hers on their relationship. And, if she's playing him for the game, she's just not doing it really well. Her jealousy within their "relationship" is pushing him away when she should be keeping him close. And the fact that he got her to play with his allies, and is possibly getting her closest #2 (Da'Vonne) out this week...she's losing her resources to him.

Z shouldn't be worried about competition wins and pulling her weight - Paulie is a competition beast that she can try to use for her own gains. But she's too worried about love and proving herself to him to realize it.

And no, she's not the only one. It's like Nicole whining about the code last week - Corey made it clear that the boys come first. Stop crying about it hurting your feelings, open your eyes and do something about it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Z needs to give Day a head's up NOW that her boytoy wants Day evicted.

Day can work it to stay off the block, but if she goes up?  I don't see any hope for her to stay.

Except the only other options would be probably Victor or Nat. I have NO problem with the door hitting Victor's ass on the way out but Nat would definitely be vulnerable.

Nicole would be an option as well.

I think it completely sucks if Z betrays Day this way, for some dude who has no interest in her other than a fuck when the cameras are gone.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paulie just told James that Day is getting backdoored. James just sits there and takes it like the dope he is. 

What is he supposed to do? 

Put himself or Nat in danger? 

Of course he won't say anything (to Polly!)

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, mooses said:

Z likes Paulie, and Paulie likes (or liked?) Z, but he has the head in the game and she has hers on their relationship. And, if she's playing him for the game, she's just not doing it really well. Her jealousy within their "relationship" is pushing him away when she should be keeping him close. And the fact that he got her to play with his allies, and is possibly getting her closest #2 (Da'Vonne) out this week...she's losing her resources to him.

Z shouldn't be worried about competition wins and pulling her weight - Paulie is a competition beast that she can try to use for her own gains. But she's too worried about love.

And no, she's not the only one. It's like Nicole whining about the code last week - Corey made it clear that the boys come first. Stop crying about it hurting your feelings, open your eyes and do something about it.

I don't think she was using him before. I think if she is using him, it only started recently after the way he acted the other day.

Unfortunately,  Z doesn't seems to understand that she doesn't need to win crap in order to play BB.  That she just needs to influence the right people. The ones winning.

But I agree she has not been focus enough on playing the game without winning any comps and I suspects it's cause she has never truly been in danger of being evict.  But maybe that will change, now that she realize that she is in a dangerous position which Paulie holds all the cards. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Paulie just told James that Day is getting backdoored. James just sits there and takes it like the dope he is. 

I think you got Paulie confused with Paul, the Head of Household who alone has the power to nominate the replacement - oh, wait...

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

What is he supposed to do? 

Put himself or Nat in danger? 

Of course he won't say anything (to Polly!)

Right - in his situation right now all he can do is say "yes Paulie, sounds good Paulie, however you want it to go down Paulie..."

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paulie the HOH, calling the shots. Wait a minute...

James backed himself into a corner here. If he fights against it, he looks bad. If he sits there and takes it, he's in a bad position anyway.

But at least he might get AFP!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Maybe cause the production team coach her?

I considered that, but the fact that all her pre-show interviews were her talking about a showmance, that she was recruited for Are You the One, and that she's not even playing the game but instead is dickmatized make me think that's not the case.

8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

James sucks. The bad thing is you can tell he knows that doing Paulie's bidding is stupid, but he does it anyway. I mean at least Nicole, Z, and Michelle are fucking oblivious lol!

Honestly though James has himself to blame in a way for this. The fact that he honestly thought Day was talking about him when she told him the showmances were a problem was baffling and then he actually told Paulie she said that, which was just one of the worse moves I've ever seen.

It'll be interesting if Paul remembers that initially he didn't want to put Day up even after veto, that he wanted to put up Nicole. I mean he's pretty much as dickmatized by Paulie as Z is though so I doubt he'll play his own game.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Z needs to give Day a head's up NOW that her boytoy wants Day evicted.

Day can work it to stay off the block, but if she goes up?  I don't see any hope for her to stay.

Day wouldn't have lasted, especially after both Frank and Tiffany (among others) exposed her for playing both sides. 

Karma came back and bit Day.  She played a messy game.  And there was no excuse for the mean farewell messages she left Frank and Tiffany.

• Love 10

The irony is James is the one who ratted Davonne out to Paulie. And now he realizes he's at the bottom of the food chain. 

The returnees have all been total busts. But at least Frank and Day tried to play the game (albeit very poorly). 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole would be an option as well.

I think it completely sucks if Z betrays Day this way, for some dude who has no interest in her other than a fuck when the cameras are gone.

You don't think Paulie would go after Z if she told Day and Day make a big show of having know this was going to happen.  Z can't even trust Day to keep her mouth shut if she told her, because Day have been throwing her UTB to Paulie in the past few days. Telling Paulie that Z acts like she doesn't know anything and that she isn't playing the game but Z is actually playing the game but doing it in way that people won't noticed.  

So Z not telling Day is self-preservation and I can't blame her. Everyone are protecting themselves and throwing her UTB. The only one who hasn't thrown Z UTB in the past few days is Michelle. 

While I hate it, I get why Z won't say shit and it won't be cause of her feelings for Paulie.  

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly though James has himself to blame in a way for this. The fact that he honestly thought Day was talking about him when she told him the showmances were a problem was baffling and then he actually told Paulie she said that, which was just one of the worse moves I've ever seen.

It'll be interesting if Paul remembers that initially he didn't want to put Day up even after veto, that he wanted to put up Nicole. I mean he's pretty much as dickmatized by Paulie as Z is though so I doubt he'll play his own game.

Totally this. It was just as bad as Da'Vonne showing her displeasure with the Showmance Alliance and setting up Tiffany to fall. It's going to come back to bite him just like her mistakes are coming for her.

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The irony is James is the one who ratted Davonne out to Paulie. And now he realizes he's at the bottom of the food chain. 

The returnees have all been total busts. But at least Frank and Day tried to play the game (albeit very poorly). 

I hate to admit it, but Paul and Paulie are decent game players. Just annoying as heck.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I considered that, but the fact that all her pre-show interviews were her talking about a showmance, that she was recruited for Are You the One, and that she's not even playing the game but instead is dickmatized make me think that's not the case.

I on the other hand buy it because she didn't go to that show when she could have if all she wanted was romance. But maybe she wanted both romance and the money and BB offered that. I don't know, I'm just going by what she tells people.

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Totally this. It was just as bad as Da'Vonne showing her displeasure with the Showmance Alliance and setting up Tiffany to fall. It's going to come back to bite him just like her mistakes are coming for her.

Yep! And tbh I'm fine with it because I'm tired of James.

Day better deliver when she finds out she's getting BDed. If she doesn't do anything I'm gonna be so pissed!

• Love 3

Also, I know we're talking about James and Z a lot - but Michelle should not be happy with how this is going. Da'Vonne was not coming for her in the slightest. And Bridgette is. But even if they got James/Z/Natalie/Michelle on board (which they won't because Michelle and Z like to run things past Paulie), it would still only be a tie, and Paul is not going to cross Paulie.

• Love 4

James is just playing the game, trying to keep Nat and himself safe this week.  He knows Polly is volatile.

Z needs to tell Day. 

The comp was some kind of running comp that Austin won last year.  I don't remember it.  Anyone?

No ties this week right?  7 voters.

I don't think Paul wants to backdoor Day. He would rather send Natalie up and out. But I fully expect him to fall in line behind Paulie Jung-un.

Sounds like it was the running comp that Austin won last season. A running comp for a soccer player? Jesus. Paulie really doesn't need the help, Grodner.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I don't think Paul wants to backdoor Day. He would rather send Natalie up and out. But I fully expect him to fall in line behind Paulie Jung-un.

I agree that Paul doesn't want to bd Day, but I don't agree that he wants Natalie up and out. He seemed really against putting Natalie up. He really wants Bridgette gone. He initially wanted to use Nicole as a replacement in case of veto. But yea he's definitely just going to do Paulie's bidding now.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Also, I know we're talking about James and Z a lot - but Michelle should not be happy with how this is going. Da'Vonne was not coming for her in the slightest. And Bridgette is. But even if they got James/Z/Natalie/Michelle on board (which they won't because Michelle and Z like to run things past Paulie), it would still only be a tie, and Paul is not going to cross Paulie.

None of them should be happy about how this is going. Because they have to realize that after Paulie gets ride of Day, than Bridgette or Z or Michelle, he is coming after all of them. And he will have the numbers because Paul/Corey/Victor are with him. 

I honestly think all of them are in a no-win situation until they can get Paulie out in DE and hope he doesn't have return ticket. That is there only chance right now. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The jury has already started.

But Frank isn't on the jury, is he? It was never mentioned Thursday night or in his After Show interview with Jeff. I guess it starts Thursday night.

• Love 1