Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Paul: The way you carry yourself has changed.

Bridgette: I'm sadder in this House...

Paul: The way you carry yourself has changed. People see your cute little sh*t is a facade...the baking and the haha's and the hehe's.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to stop until he makes her cry. He compared how Frank treats her to his sister and what happened to her and what it did to his family. I think he's supposed to be getting information, but he's just been berating her for over 20 minutes.

I don't like Bridgette, but she's talked about being the odd one and being made fun of. This is pretty gross to watch.

Then he gets to the point: Give me some information to give to so I can tell "them" so they decide to keep you. These people work on a give/take relationship. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
(edited)

I had to turn off the Bridgette & Paul conversation because he is being such an asshole and it was making me so uncomfortable. There is no need for this at all. It reminds me of the Jace & Steve conversation from last year. She's gonna tell Frank and shit is going to hit the fan. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5

Oh Paul,  -- SHUT UP!!!!  You're acting like an ass!  You don't run the show.  Quit acting like whether Bridgette's staying or going hinges on what YOU decide.  

• Love 3

I'm half-expecting Paul to shine a bright light in Bridgette's eyes, or stick some toothpicks under her fingernails to get her to talk.  Bridgette keeps apologizing.  She's trying to give Paul whatever information he's fishing for.  I'm expecting tears any second.  Now he's telling her to "lay low" ... he's telling her that this conversation never happened.  He's telling her to keep her mouth shut and tell no one that they talked, but that HE will tell the people he knows he can trust.  WTF?!?!  

(Oh, crap, I gotta go to work).  

(edited)
22 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I had to turn off the Bridgette & Paul conversation because he is being such an asshole and it was making me so uncomfortable. There is no need for this at all. It reminds me of the Jace & Steve conversation from last year. She's gonna tell Frank and shit is going to hit the fan. 

He's looking for the same information that Frank told her, it seems. Just trying to make sure that Frank wasn't lying about Nicole/Corey playing both sides? He told her to trust Paul/Da'Vonne/Paulie, but do not talk to Nicole/Corey. This could also keep Bridgette/Frank apart if he comes back. 

I mean, I feel like he could have done that without being so nasty to her, though. She's apologized to him a few times, and then says, "Don't apologize." And continues to tell her all the things she's done wrong, how people don't like her, how she should be, etc.

ETA: This kind of reminds me of the conversations with Tiffany - stay quiet, we'll do the work, stop being emotional, don't talk to anyone, don't ask for information, don't talk to me, don't look at me.

Then they're shocked when she turns on them.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mooses said:

He's looking for the same information that Frank told her, it seems.Just trying to make sure that Frank wasn't lying about Nicole/Corey playing both sides? He told her to trust Paul/Da'Vonne/Paulie, but do not talk to Nicole/Corey. This could also keep Bridgette/Frank apart if he comes back. 

I mean, I feel like he could have done that without being so nasty to her, though. She's apologized to him a few times, and then says, "Don't apologize." And continues to tell her all the things she's done wrong, how people don't like her, how she should be, etc.

I'm not saying he can't try and get information out of her. But there was NO NEED in my opinion for the way he is going about it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm not saying he can't try and get information out of her. But there was NO NEED in my opinion for the way he is going about it. 

Yeah, he came off as a nasty person. For sure. I thought he could've done it without berating her also.

If she falls for his, "Ignore Frank the rest of the week! Only talk to Paulie and Da'Vonne!" though then she's silly.

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 4.28.04 AM.png

She's literally in a corner all upset now. She tells Vic/Z that Paul said the House was going to flip. They're surprised and say, no, the House isn't going to flip, but Frank's been campaigning. She doesn't even realize that she caught Paul in a lie. She's just upset he's campaigning now, which is dumb.

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 4.31.40 AM.png

Also, Da'Vonne came out looking good. She got Paul/Paulie to do work with Frank/Bridgette, and Bridgette is spilling to her now. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Meanwhile, Paul is getting loud with Frank in the backyard. Paul obviously went in expecting to win an argument with Frank, but Frank is kind of calm and logical. They end on a...nice note? And a hug! But Paul's retelling will be about how he tore a shaking-with-fear Frank down.

Paul says he heard Frank said Bridgette's ready to go home. (I think Frank did tell Paulie this, but I'm not sure.) Frank: "I never said that. You better not have told her that!" Then explains he wants to stay, but she's his ride or die and he doesn't want to say anything bad about her. He's been trying to get people to help Bridgette after he leaves.

Then Frank says he's pissed off because everyone says they're rolling with the HOH now, but during Bridgette's HOH all of you send her friend home. Paul asks why he put Bronte up, then? And explains he had to put Bronte up because he was working with the others, couldn't put them up and didn't expect to get screwed over.

Paul said he doesn't understand why it's "Fuck Frank" all of a sudden, and Frank says he thinks it's Da'Vonne but he doesn't know. He's been trying to figure it out.

Their plan was working, but Frank is probably going to talk to Bridgette about this now because Paul couldn't help himself. I'm sure Paul will end up being Natalie/Vic's fault if it goes badly, though.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Paulie tells Frank that Bridgette thinks he's been campaigning against her, and that campaigning just got that much harder.

Frank: "I'm more worried about her being upset. If I have to go home, I have to go home." 

Paulie/Da'Vonne came out good tonight. And Paul really is their minion who set it up. Assuming Frank/Bridgette don't realize what they're doing in the next 24 hours.

Although I'm still kind of confused about the point. A lot of it just seemed like an elaborate plan to get Bridgette to cry.

Oh, and Nicole's game got tanked.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh Paul, all of this is so unnecessary!  Frank is going, done deal.  Just go to bed.  You, too Paulie. 

There is no need to continue to trash Nicole, some of which are lies.  We got it, you want her out.  If course she is paranoid. 

Day, you are first on the list, stop listening to Paul and Paulie. They are not your ally..  

Homie, CEO/corporate/exec, sketch, tea/T, your boy .  The slang that bursts out of Paul's mouth is so irritating. 

Paul has got to go.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Bridget by the pool, talking in regular voice how she's been played.  Sulking.  Frank shows up and she's giggly and baby talking.  Frank calls her out and asks her to stop giggling he knows it isn't real.  She says it is a nervous habit.  Says Paulie is trying to keep frank and so is Michelle.  Paul can stop patting himself on the back, as frank is franking her back.

• Love 2
(edited)

I didn't like their stupid make-Bridgette-cry plan, but I can't believe Bridgette believes those fools. And now she just seems mad that he's asking about people's votes, which is acceptable Big Brother.

I'm going to be upset if she makes me admit that Paul/Paulie's plan worked. These two can't put together that Paul and Paulie's been playing them. Bridgette is like, "But he gave me a hug!" She won't talk to or look at Frank.

Frank finally kind of gets it and tells her they're just trying to pull her in for after she leaves. But I can't tell if she believes him because she's just shut down, baby talking and giggling.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Visby said:

Bridget by the pool, talking in regular voice how she's been played.  Sulking.  Frank shows up and she's giggly and baby talking.  Frank calls her out and asks her to stop giggling he knows it isn't real.  She says it is a nervous habit.  Says Paulie is trying to keep frank and so is Michelle.  Paul can stop patting himself on the back, as frank is franking her back.

I was on another camera and missed this.  Good for Frank; she needed to hear that.  

Frank has been Franked by Paulie.  And Paulie  is pissed about Nicole playing two sides.!  This is overkill game play now, from everyone.   It is sport now. 

Frank is telling Bridget to trust Paulie, he will not put you up.  Hysterical 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 6.28.45 AM.png

Also, I think Frank is incapable of apologizing. He just does his jokey-insult-jokey-thing. But it seems like it worked with Bridgette...

Edited by mooses

All I have to say is Frank is still bitter about things that happened on BB14. I'm pretty sure Paul should be hiding on Finale night after Frank gets out and sees what he said to Bridgette tonight. He's coming for him. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mooses said:

I mean, I usually try to ignore those super-scripted, boiled down introductions, but I'm pretty sure Michelle's was just her saying she hates fat people. 

Michelle's hatred for fat people, from my understanding, goes just beyond that. I think her reddit comments on that fatpeoplehate page have really cemented my dislike for her; I don't think she's incapable of making fun of them too. But I do know that Michelle is self-conscious about her appearance (she even believes that she's being made fun of for her weight because Bridgette is) so it is unclear if she really makes outright fun of people's appearance or not. I think she has done it, though. But it's been 42 days or something, and that's a lot of content to go through.

I honestly felt bad for Bridgette during her confrontation with Paul. Even just reading about it, I don't think Paul had any right to do that. He just wouldn't stop, and he's not even that good of a liar. It's official; I need him out before anyone else. But, of course, he won't. Please let America choose who gets evicted next because I think it'll be Paul. If it's two HGs up, I'd put up Paul and Michelle. I need both of them to realize that America doesn't like them, and I need one of them to go home. I've grown to see that Paulie is playing all these mofos as fools, and even though it's not on par with Derrick's excellent game, it's unfortunately working. I can't help it; I'm drawn to people with good gameplay and who are doing well. He somehow has almost everyone trusting him. Nicole was playing a good game until Frank rightfully called her out on it. Anyone could call anyone out on their gameplay, but they haven't with Paulie. Only Natalie seems aware.

I really don't like Bridgette and I do think she played a bad game in her choices here, but she needs to stop listening to people and start doing her own thing. Trusting Frank is a bad idea for her, and always has been. However, is it hard to see why? Nobody really wanted to talk to her. She had Natalie but Natalie was always closer to Bronte. She should have just stuck to Natalie but she didn't. She chose to do what Frank wanted instead of what she wanted. If she had done what she wanted, Corey/Nicole would have been up there and one of them might have been gone instead of Bronte. 

If I can't state this enough, Paul is really just the worst. He went in knowing that his plan was to 'destroy' Bridgette and make her feel so isolated, alone, and upset. Then he walked out of it, knowing that she was really upset, gloating about it. How heartless can you be if you can watch someone crumble right in front of you and you can laugh about it? 23 or not, that's not right. I think he's become Live Feeder's number 1 target. Soon, it'll be all of BB watchers, since they're definitely going to show this on the show on Thursday. I'm just so upset with Paul. I know that I dislike Frank and Paulie a lot, but I think this just cemented my dislike for Paul more, as he can actually dish it to someone's face and then laugh about their mean actions behind their backs as well. Just awful; I HATE people like that, so I can comfortably say that I really dislike Paul (there aren't any houseguests that I've hated; just strong dislikes). Paul's become an Amanda Zuckerman, it's official. And in my eyes, that's the worst thing you could be. 

I do think that Paulie is going to wait to send home Bridgette, just because I think he realizes that there are bigger fish to fry. Day and Nicole, in particular. I mean, we'll see if he can actually get his allies to wait to send Bridgette home, but I think he wants Day out first. He knows Bridgette will be all alone and that he can use her. She's good for his game right now, so we'll see what happens. 

• Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Have any of the couples kissed?  I see lots of snuggling but no making out.  What gives?

James and Natalie kissed after the HOH. Just a peck basically. And Nicole and Corey do these weird little pecks while he's finger banging her every fucking morning.

2 hours ago, mooses said:

Oh, and Nicole's game got tanked.

This is always so lovely to hear!

Great, now everyone hates Paul so Paulie will yet again skate. I need Paulie taken out so the game can maybe become interesting. As long as he's there we're stuck in BB16 boringville.

I think I've figured out another reason why this season sucks so hard. It's like wall-to-wall showmances. James/Natalie, Nicole/Corey, Z/Paulie, Frank/Bridgette. Almost everyone is in a fucking showmance and it's horrible. Not only is it irritating to watch, it makes the game so predictable and boring. Sigh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
(edited)

I agree with everything you said Lady Calypso.   

Paul is doing Paulie's dirty work so Paul is a lock to stay awhile.  I hate, yes hate, Paul.  There was nothing to be gained by his mean talk to Bridget.  It did not serve him at all.  It was just Bantam rooster strutting to feed his ego.  It was despicable. 

If James and Natalie would surface occasionally, it might be helpful (understatement). They have little idea of who Paul is.  Side note, they may be kissing but we never see much of them.  

We also have Franks talk with the DR to consider.  They asked him if he and Bridget wanted to stay. 

I am fine with all of Paulie's targets going. I would rather Paul but that is not going to happen.  It will eliminate their mean spirited railing at who should be their allies.  What a crew this season.  

James for the win.  He will stick with Paulie which is the best move for him.  Go along until you are down to F5 and work it from there. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Someone asked for a link to the Z putting a pad in, in front of everyone video.   This is the same person who didn't want to kiss on tv because of what her mother might think?

Edited by brdwygurl
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Great, now everyone hates Paul so Paulie will yet again skate. I need him taken out so the game can maybe become interesting. As long as he's there we're stuck in BB16 boringville.

I know, I hate myself for hating Paul more than Paulie right now, especially since Paulie is still insistent on all the women leaving first. But as soon as someone makes another person cry for no reason, even if it's someone who is more emotional, and then said-person doesn't feel bad in the slightest, it gets my blood boiling. That's not game-play, that's personal to me. Paulie and Frank are MANY things, they can be quite awful, they have hidden misogyny that they may not even be aware of, whatever. But Paul's just on his own other level. He has stated multiple times that he'd like to punch Bridgette in the face. And now he makes her cry and laughs about how he 'ruined her life'. So yeah, I'm upset about that. I'm upset that he's now going to get Paulie to skate by because of his own douchebaggery. 

So, can I safely say now that it's really becoming season 15? Which means there's going to be the worst final 3 that I've ever seen. Which means it'll be Paul, Michelle, and probably Corey. 

• Love 1

I still think it's more BB16 than anything. These people aren't heinous enough to match BB15 imo. BB16 was a combo of some gross people and just tedious predictability, which is what this season is as well. But this season is without the greatness that was Donny so it might actually be worse than BB16.

Paul sucks, but him going will do nothing to change the entertainment factor of the game. It basically has to be Paulie that leaves within the next couple weeks or it's just going to be status quo all the way to the end.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But this season is without the greatness that was Donny so it might actually be worse than BB16.

I agree.  The casting director missed the mark on this one.  Probably seemed like a good idea at the time.  

peachmangosteen,  I get it, I don't like Paulie either.  Flashback to Paul's rant at Bridget.  That could easily change your mind about who out first.  Trying to locate the time now. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm all for fun strategic game play and trying to con someone and make them think something else. What Paul was doing was basically screaming Bridgette into submission. Her body language told the whole story, she curled up on that hammock and he just kept going. And then her cowering in the London room, while people are laughing in the other room and giving each other high fives about how awesome/hysterical they are that they broke her, is just not something that I personally find fun to watch. And then you have Michelle throwing a fit that no one is paying attention to her and Bridgette is getting all the attention. The ONLY person that was concerned about her mental state was the person that they broke her down for. Frank is a lot of things, but you can for sure tell he cares about her. 

Yes they wanted information about Nicorey, fine but there are other ways of getting it. It took Paul almost an hour of basically calling Bridgette a peice of shit for him to finally get around to his actual objective and it was only when she mentioned them that I felt he remembered his actual mission. 

One of them is getting evicted tomorrow. If they wanted Bridgette & Frank apart they should of done this weeks ago. Doing it the day before one of them leaves was for sport. 

I really hope Frank has that return ticket and either him or Bridgette win HOH and go on a tear. (I never thought I would of said that a few weeks ago haha) 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Flashback to Paul's rant at Bridget.

I don't know if I want to LOL. That kind of thing really gets me and I don't need the aggravation right now! 

I still want Paulie gone first simply because he is running the game and I hate him and it's boring to watch.

I do kinda want Bridgette to win HOH though. She wouldn't nom Paulie or Paul but it'd still be fun to see these people have to kiss her ass.

• Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know if I want to LOL. That kind of thing really gets me and I don't need the aggravation right now! 

I still want Paulie gone first simply because he is running the game and I hate him and it's boring to watch.

I do kinda want Bridgette to win HOH though. She wouldn't nom Paulie or Paul but it'd still be fun to see these people have to kiss her ass.

Too early to think about this but Paulie's power diminishes with Paul gone.  Mafia dons need their hit men.  Though I have not seen it openly talked about you know Paul is on HG nerves, too.    I want Paulie gone, too.  Very much so.  It is going to be awhile, they have a lot of fish in that barrel to shoot first. 

ETA. Bridget would nominate Michele and Nicole.  My guess.  And how perfect that would be for Paulie et all! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Too early to think about this but Paulie's power diminishes with Paul gone.

I don't believe it does. He still has like 45 more minions! Hell if Frank comes right back even he will be a number for Paulie.

The worst part of it is that you just know Paulie being the best player is making Derrick's ego even bigger.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I know Frank told her to put up James/Nicole with Nicole as the target, and I'm sure Michelle would be the replacement nom if James, Nicole, or Natalie win veto (you know, I would have included Corey in this, but his bros might tell him that taking her off is a bad idea). At the moment, there's nobody in that house who would put up Paulie, and I'm certain nobody would have Paul as a target yet (unless he REALLY gets on people's nerves this week). Bridgette winning HOH would avoid the Day/Bridgette/Victor noms, though. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd say reading about it happening is more than enough. I've taken other people's words for how the conversation went down. I don't think that I could even watch that happening to Bridgette.

Paulie's the better game eviction, but Paul's a personal eviction. That's the only way I can describe it. Basically, if Paul doesn't leave soon, I'm not going to be able to watch the live feeds at all, let alone the bare minimum that I already watch them.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Basically, if Paul doesn't leave soon, I'm not going to be able to watch the live feeds at all, let alone the bare minimum that I already watch them.

He's worse than Andy. Yesterday I could not get away from him. I would switch feeds and he'd just end up in that room within minutes!

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know Frank told her to put up James/Nicole with Nicole as the target, and I'm sure Michelle would be the replacement nom if James, Nicole, or Natalie win veto

I don't hate this.

At this point the only people I don't want to see nommed are Bridgette, Natalie, Day, and Victor. Anyone else and I will be reveling in it!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't hate this.

At this point the only people I don't want to see nommed are Bridgette, Natalie, Day, and Victor. Anyone else and I will be reveling in it!

I don't hate this either. At this point, I've accepted that a female will definitely be leaving next week and probably in the next three weeks. Paulie, Paul, and Corey are not going anywhere....neither is James. People, for some odd reason, like them too much. The females are all targets, though, so I guess if anyone had to leave next week, I'd rather it be Michelle or Nicole. Actually, I'd rather it was just Michelle. 

Paul is everywhere any time I sign on to the feeds. I'm glad my laptop has been not working and I don't want to stream the feeds on the home computer! I'm glad I don't have to witness Paul's whiny egotistical ass every two seconds! Remember when him and Jozea used to pop up everywhere on the feeds in the first week? Because I sure do. Now he's ten times worse!

Usually I have a hope or desire as to who I want to win HOH and who I would like to see on the block.  Today, I don't.  I have a sit back and watch head set today.  This will change as numbers dwindle and the end game comes into focus. 

I would hate to see James and Natalie go, that is about it.  Anyone who is goes in the next couple of weeks tanked their own game, so they should expect it.  Victor and James are the only ones I can name who have not done badly in that arena. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just tried to watch the Paul/Bridgette thing and got about 20 seconds into the convo before I started losing my mind so I had to stop.

I'm a pretty thick skinned person and I got so uncomfortable and ragey and had to turn it off. It reminded me of Jace & Steve last season. But this time Bridgette literally looked like she wanted a hole to open up and eat her whole.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Someone asked for a link to the Z putting a pad in, in front of everyone video.   This is the same person who didn't want to kiss on tv because of what her mother might think?

Holy crap, what did I just watch??? I mean mad props for doing it all without taking off your shorts. But why, oh why, is this not being done in a bathroom??

• Love 5
(edited)

And then she sits down and puts her unwashed hands into the communal bag of chips and starts eating .

Isn't she a kindergarten teacher? Aren't they supposed to be kind of obsessive about handwashing and teaching children about handwashing?

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 2

OMFG, you should read some of the comments at Youtube; how being grossed out at what Z. did is labeled as being 'too sensitive', or 'she's so crazy, that's why I love her.'

The fuck?!  She put her hands near if not on her private area....I don't care if it is April fresh or you could fuckking hum the Battle Hymn of the Republic on it, the fact remains that no one else's hands are on it (right, Paulie?) so she should have taken her nasty ass to the bathroom and done that, finishing with washing her hands.

She and her BFF, fake-ass Heather Tom looking/fat shaming Michelle can go fuck themselves. 

• Love 5

Honestly, the only girls I actually hate are Nicole and Bridgette. The rest are problematic, but I still root for them.

Zakiyah just needs to see that Paulie is willing to use her as a pawn. When she is away from him and talking game with everyone else, especially with th Day, that girl is very aware and astute. She knew Nicole was sketchy and used her to get info she needed. She mended fences with Frank/Bridgette...her social game is on point right now. But, her biggest barrier is Paulie.  If he leaves soon, I can see her and Day completely hooking up and killing the game....I just want chocolate drops back together.

Natalie is another one who has some issues, but knows more about the game then people let on. Just like Zakiyah, she is insecure and second guesses herself. I wish her and Zakiyab could get past their jealousy issues and hook up with Day. They know their shit, they just need to break away from the boys.

if they don't get Paulie out in the double eviction, then more then likely he'll win the game. He is misting everyone except for Nat and Day.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't believe it does. He still has like 45 more minions! 

The worst part of it is that you just know Paulie being the best player is making Derrick's ego even bigger.

This is who Paulie thinks is with him:

Paul....Cory.....James.....Victor.....Z (maybe)

Rest of house:

Nicole....Day.....Bridget.... Natalie....Z (maybe)

Paulie's power lies with the morons who cannot get it together,  not because he has many minions. 

5 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm all for fun strategic game play and trying to con someone and make them think something else. What Paul was doing was basically screaming Bridgette into submission. Her body language told the whole story, she curled up on that hammock and he just kept going. And then her cowering in the London room, while people are laughing in the other room and giving each other high fives about how awesome/hysterical they are that they broke her, is just not something that I personally find fun to watch. And then you have Michelle throwing a fit that no one is paying attention to her and Bridgette is getting all the attention. The ONLY person that was concerned about her mental state was the person that they broke her down for. Frank is a lot of things, but you can for sure tell he cares about her. 

Yes they wanted information about Nicorey, fine but there are other ways of getting it. It took Paul almost an hour of basically calling Bridgette a peice of shit for him to finally get around to his actual objective and it was only when she mentioned them that I felt he remembered his actual mission. 

One of them is getting evicted tomorrow. If they wanted Bridgette & Frank apart they should of done this weeks ago. Doing it the day before one of them leaves was for sport. 

I really hope Frank has that return ticket and either him or Bridgette win HOH and go on a tear. (I never thought I would of said that a few weeks ago haha) 

Paul wanted her to cry.  Day and Paulie were in on it.

Thank you for this post because it says it better than I can at the moment.

I hate these people, except James and Natalie, and honestly, I haven't seen Corey or Nicole deliberately try to get anyone to cry either.

Still, to me this was very disturbing.

I can't stand Bridgette either, but this was just Paul being his true self.  A complete fucking asshole.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, Z not washing her hand was nasty but I feel like people are going way over the top about it with names they are calling her. But whatever. 

The only HGs I really, really, really dislike is Paul.

I feel sorry for Michelle because I think her low self-esteem and desperation for approval is what has made her say and do a lot of the crap she does.

I like Paulie because he is playing the game. Everyone should know that BB is about lying, betraying and deceiving in order to get that check. Paulie is just playing them. He has his asshole and bastard moments but he came to play and he's playing. I have no problem with him wanting an all guy finale, if that's what he really wants. 

I'm indifferent to Nat and James cause I feel like they are playing to the camera. I might be wrong because if Z or Day are not in a feed, I don't really pay attention to it.

I don't have a problem with Nicole cause I think she is trying to play the game but for some reason she can't seems to let go of the idea that she needs a man to do it. 

I really, really like Z and Day because they entertain me whenever I watch them. I don't always agree with them or like what they are saying or doing,  but I like them because they seem real to me and entertain me.

Corey, Frank and Bridgette go in the "go away" colum for me.

With that said, I don't think any of these HGs are hateful, mean and bad people, even Paul. I just think that they are in a situation  that most of us will never find ourselves in and they have decided for whatever reason to play the game this way.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

Yeah, people are way over the top. Zakiyah was not even on her period. It's still icky, but I've seen worse on this worse. 

I do like watching z/day on the feeds, and Michelle too. I may not like her, but she is entertaining. 

I can't hate Paulie either, because besides Day/Frank, he is actually here to win the money. He is misting everyone and is killing the game.

• Love 1

So, it's nice to see that Natalie thinks that what Paul did was not necessary. She was questioning why Paul would confront Bridgette before Frank even leaves. Well, Natalie, I'm wondering the same damn thing. Natalie was also calling out Frank ganging up on Bridgette too. Natalie also is saying that they're going to be targets sooner rather than later, contrary to what James believes. Good for you, Natalie. Keep your head on straight.

I can't watch Zak on the feeds when she's with Nicole or Michelle, to be honest. She turns very spiteful. She has seemed like an intelligent woman outside of her jealousy and mean comments, so I'm hoping that it's just the environment and she's usually better. I always try to give houseguests a little bit more benefit because of the environment they're in, but there are sometimes where I can't (for example, the case with Paul). Once you exhibit the same behaviour over and over, I can't give more chances. Sure, Zak made a huge mistake in getting so close with Paulie to the point of becoming jealous, but I hope she gets her head out of that relationship and gets it back in the game, because she's one I don't want see winning now, but one I could root for once she's gotten rid of him. Unfortunately, I don't know how possible that is.

• Love 3
(edited)
54 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Yeah, Z not washing her hand was nasty but I feel like people are going way over the top about it with names they are calling her.

Yea the name calling is nagl. That shit is super nasty though. I can't believe no one in there seemed to have any problem with her just eating the communal food after that. I would have melted down over that.

But I feel like somehow being in that house makes you just forget basic hygiene. These people are all really nasty.

I really wish Natalie had someone else to trust besides James. He steers her away from everything she wants to do and it really sucks. She's smarter than him, but he has her snowed. It makes me sad.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea the name calling is nagl. That shit is super nasty though. I can't believe no one in there seemed to have any problem with her just eating the communal food after that. I would have melted down over that.

But I feel like somehow being in that house makes you just forget basic hygiene. These people are all really nasty.

As much as I would love to play BB, I know that I would make so many enemies because I wouldn't eat anyone's food and would have to cordon certain shit off that I was supposed to eat. I'm messy as hell, but two places you don't play with hygiene are bathroom and kitchen usage. Hand in the crotch and hand in the food? Hell naw. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, it's nice to see that Natalie thinks that what Paul did was not necessary. She was questioning why Paul would confront Bridgette before Frank even leaves. Well, Natalie, I'm wondering the same damn thing. Natalie was also calling out Frank ganging up on Bridgette too. Natalie also is saying that they're going to be targets sooner rather than later, contrary to what James believes. Good for you, Natalie. Keep your head on straight.

I can't watch Zak on the feeds when she's with Nicole or Michelle, to be honest. She turns very spiteful. She has seemed like an intelligent woman outside of her jealousy and mean comments, so I'm hoping that it's just the environment and she's usually better. I always try to give houseguests a little bit more benefit because of the environment they're in, but there are sometimes where I can't (for example, the case with Paul). Once you exhibit the same behaviour over and over, I can't give more chances. Sure, Zak made a huge mistake in getting so close with Paulie to the point of becoming jealous, but I hope she gets her head out of that relationship and gets it back in the game, because she's one I don't want see winning now, but one I could root for once she's gotten rid of him. Unfortunately, I don't know how possible that is.

Zak is infinitely better when she is with basically everyone not named Nicole. Nicole was definitely the person that brought out the bad side of Zak. As much as Michelle irritates me, she seems so much more bubbly around her. 

Zakiyah and Natalie are my under the radar picks. They are very astute and know their shit. They are just very quiet about it. Zakiyah, especially, collects info and keeps that shit to herself. Plus, her memory is on fucking point. I hated when no one gave her credit for when Paul got into the secret room first. She basically solved that shit right away and told Paul, but when she tried to share it, everyone told her she was wrong. She just needs to trust her instincts more and stay close to Day without setting off warning alarms to the guys.

• Love 2
(edited)

The Paul/Bridgette conversation was way over the top, but I could at least see there was some sort of strategy to it, no matter how disgusting it was.

But the behavior after was inexcusable. Basically Z/Da'Vonne/Paul/Paulie in a room laughing about how broken she was. I honestly didn't see it, I read bits and pieces, but that, to me, is not strategy - after Paul knew he tore her down - it's just mean.

30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really wish Natalie had someone else to trust besides James. He steers her away from everything she wants to do and it really sucks. She's smarter than him, but he has her snowed. It makes me sad.

Me too. And she has gotten herself in a rough position because if she starts to put out feelers too soon, she becomes a target.  I do think she realizes that James is working with Paulie, though, so maybe she's just waiting for a chance to do what she wants. But I don't see how or when she'll get that chance.

Even if Bridgette were HOH, she probably could convince her to do Paulie/Corey, Paulie/Paul or some combination of something, but she'd definitely be too nervous about being guilty by association with her and I don't blame her.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1