Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Just listening to the feeds. Nicole practicing her f2 speech against James.

she says James biggest mistake was voting out Corey and keeping her because that is what Natalie wanted. Believes Natalie pulled his strings.

That james is too emotional of a player and doesn't deserve to win. In fact, he really doesn't deserve the 50k and wishes she hadn't taken him.

So, I guess she is taking James but I have to laugh that she says he plays too emotionally. Honestly, I don't see it unless she means he got along with everyone.

oh, and nic cut herself off from everyone as a strategy so she wouldn't have to back stab a true friend. She only trusted Corey.

If she takes James I would be happy. If Natalie was pulling his strings why did he vote out Victor and not Corey when they were both on the block and Natalie wanted him to vote out Corey. I hope she says this and loses votes for making that statement. Natalie to me personally NEVER controlled James. It took her and Bridgette an entire day to convince him to keep Michelle and the ONLY reason he did is because they got the numbers. Not because Natalie controlled him. To ME, Natalie and James were a team that tried to do the right thing for both of them. It worked until the last week they were together. This is all Nicole's perspective but the facts prove different and she should know this. He threw her the fucking HOH so she could get a letter from her mom. That is why I cannot root for her. Paul enjoys being mean to people and that is why I  cannot root for him. Hopefully the jury members see through this.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

If she takes James I would be happy. If Natalie was pulling his strings why did he vote out Victor and not Corey when they were both on the block and Natalie wanted him to vote out Corey. I hope she says this and loses votes for making that statement. Natalie to me personally NEVER controlled James. It took her and Bridgette an entire day to convince him to keep Michelle and the ONLY reason he did is because they got the numbers. Not because Natalie controlled him. To ME, Natalie and James were a team that tried to do the right thing for both of them. It worked until the last week they were together. This is all Nicole's perspective but the facts prove different and she should know this. He threw her the fucking HOH so she could get a letter from her mom. That is why I cannot root for her. Paul enjoys being mean to people and that is why I  cannot root for him. Hopefully the jury members see through this.

Really weak jury speech in my opinion. It may beat James but it sure as shooting won't beat Paul.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Really weak jury speech in my opinion. It may beat James but it sure as shooting won't beat Paul.

I really think if she takes Paul she will lose. I think he can talk her under the table. I think James is liked in the jury and if he gets to final 2 he could win. It really might depend on his speech. That is how close I think these 3 are.

She is saying James should have kept Corey. James told her that Paul wants Corey out and he would o that because Paul gave him a lifeline.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

The majority of the comps are designed for athletes; I want more mental comps. 

IMO this is one of the biggest problems with the recent seasons. And it's a big reason why the men run the game/win and why the women have no choice but to follow them.

4 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

And there used to be more booze.  What happened to that?  I'm all for them earning it, but I want more of it.  "Loose lips sink ships," and never is that so true as in the BB house.

I wish they'd give them more alcohol too, but I think those days are definitely over for good. Whether it's becasue they're cheap, worried about what the people they cast will say/do if they allow them to get drunk, or a combo of both I just don't see them giving them booze any more. 

Although with this new season being all online, being called Over the Top, and Will saying it was like a red band version of the show maybe they will fill them with alcohol!

• Love 3

There is no way Nicole is going to take Paul but I have to post this anyway.  They forgot to add "Discovered Paris" & "Orchestrated Paul/Vic fight to infiltrate the other alliances."  Still, I thought it was interesting.

• Love 5

I really don't wanna have to defend Nicole but if she beats Paul I know I'm not gonna be able to let all the "She didn't deserve to beat our boy Paul! He's the second coming of Dan and Will combined!" comments go so I hope Nicole doesn't win. But then part of me wants her to win to see the collective meltdown of the Paul stans. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

Let's put it this way: I intend on drinking during the finale to dull the pain of any of these three winning. I'm not butthurt that they all made it into the finals because wow, the pickin's were slim this season, but I'm gonna have to deal with Nicole's "aaaaaand" in her jury speech, I'm gonna have to deal with Paul talking REALLY REALLY LOUDLY FOR NO REASON OOOOHHHHH! and James. 

Also, Wednesday is TV date night for the husband and I, what with Survivor starting the same night, so there would've been booze anyway. 

• Love 5

Well I am pulling for James to win simply because I really like him

I can't stand the other 2. Hard to believe because I loved Nicole in her season. She just plays so cold and calculated now, which may make her a better player but I just can't like her. While still pretending to be little miss innocent like we are all brain dead fools.

i would normally support Paul as the underdog but he gets too much joy out of being nasty to people. The way he destroyed Bridget at her lowest, and now the constant James bashing.

i could have gotten behind victor for the win but not these 2. Yech!

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 4

Per jokers

Paul practicing his speech. Can't hear a lot.

he is definitely taking Nicole. Says this is his first time playing the game, no offense Nicole.

kind of funny, I think he can beat James. I don't think he can beat Nicole.

he loses Paulie, Corey, and z off the bat. Add James and nat and nic has 5 votes.

the girl power will come out in force. James will vote for nic since Paul will have lied to him. Nat has already said  in interviews she would vote for nic 

honestly, if he loses to her, I will laugh my ass off.

I don't know... I have a horrible feeling that Paul is gonna win the final part of the HoH comp and then go on to win the whole season.  If that happens, I could see Paulie and Z voting for him just because of the number of comp wins he earned.  Hope I'm wrong though!  If he takes Nic to the finals and loses to her I will laugh my ass off along with you, Irishsecra.  

I'm glad to hear that Nicole is planning to take James with her to Final 2.  It seems like the better move for her to me.  I do hope Nicole wins this last part to the HoH comp.

Edited by me5671
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Let's put it this way: I intend on drinking during the finale to dull the pain of any of these three winning. I'm not butthurt that they all made it into the finals because wow, the pickin's were slim this season, but I'm gonna have to deal with Nicole's "aaaaaand" in her jury speech, I'm gonna have to deal with Paul talking REALLY REALLY LOUDLY FOR NO REASON OOOOHHHHH! and James. 

Also, Wednesday is TV date night for the husband and I, what with Survivor starting the same night, so there would've been booze anyway. 

I don't have to work this coming Thursday and my BF works nights so between Survivor's premiere and BB's finale, I plan on having a couple people over and drinking a little too.  I'm super stoked for Survivor.  I have my pool already lined up (different website, I know) but it'll be fun watching BB as well.  I still like the show.  Been reading a lot of bitter comments from people online.  Can't quite figure out why some people continue to watch if they hate the show so much.  One of my coworkers is a huge James fan.... another's all about Nicole.  One of them is going to be disappointed come Thursday.   So glad I have that day off.  They're sure to be arguing over which one of J/N they think got robbed.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, me5671 said:

I don't know... I have a horrible feeling that Paul is gonna win the final part of the HoH comp and then go on to win the whole season.  If that happens, I could see Paulie and Z voting for him just because of the number of comp wins he earned.  Hope I'm wrong though!  If he takes Nic to the finals and loses to her I will laugh my ass off along with you, Irishsecra.  

I'm glad to hear that Nicole is planning to take James with her to Final 2.  It seems like the better move for her to me.  I do hope Nicole wins this last part to the HoH comp.

Is she really saying that about James because all I have read here is that neither Paul or Nicole believes James even deserves 50k which is why you SHOULD take him.

Just now, J.D. said:

She said on the feeds.  She's finally coming to realize taking James would be the smarter move.

II agree with this. I still think James has a shot but at worst he would get 50k and I would be happy with that. Go Nicole for final HOH win (only because of James otherwise "Never Cared").

I think this whole thing is going to come down to Bridgette's vote.  JMHO.  Here's why:  If Nicole wins the 3rd comp she'll take James and that would probably cost her Paul's vote and probably Victor's outta "friendship."  So, I'm guessing Nicole will have votes from:  Corey, Paulie, Zakiyah and Day.  I'm guessing James will have:  Natalie, Meech, Paul and Victor.  It's hard telling where Bridgette's vote would go.  She was tight with Natalie and Meech in the game, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's going to vote the way they vote.  Bridgette thinks independently AND we already know she would like a female to win this game.  She's had a lot of time in the jury house to share info with Day and even though Bridgette and Nicole were never close, she may just throw Nicole the winning vote.  

This is going to be a tight race to the finish.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So Nicole said on the feeds to the camera that she is taking James?  Or did she say this to James?   ;^) 

She was practicing her speech to the jury. She was saying why they should give her the win over James.

she does intend to say in her speech that James is such a worthless player that she is upset he is going to get 50,000. Clueless and classy to the end.

whike Paul practiced his speech and is clearly taking Nicole. Though I suppose he might practice 2 speeches in case Nicole wins?

i still don't understand this move by Paul. Does he really hate James that much?

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2

So, if Nicole wins Round 3 she's is supposedly taking James for the easy win....in theory. If she loses it seems like Paul will take Nicole because he sort of promised her and I think he believes he will beat her. At least, it will be sort of interesting on finale night how it plays out with either Nicole or Paul winning. Meanwhile, James will be dying on the other side of the dinning room listening in. That is always a unique spot. The 3rd person has to sit there and be quiet and hope for the best.  I'm looking forward to it. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

She was practicing her speech to the jury. She was saying why they should give her the win over James.

she does intend to say in her speech that James is such a worthless player that she is upset he is going to get 50,000. Clueless and classy to the end.

whike Paul practiced his speech and is clearly taking Nicole.

i still don't understand this move by Paul. Does he really hate James that much?

That will cost her the win if she does that.  

Paul's not thinking clearly.  He deserves to lose if he takes Nicole.  

• Love 2

If it is Nicole vs James, if Nicole's speech shows integrity and she does not put James down. 

Nicole=  Paulie, Corey, Day, Victor, Z, Paul.  

James= Natalie, 

It doesn't matter how Bridget or Meech vote, Nicole has it. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If it is Nicole vs James, if Nicole's speech shows integrity and she does not put James down. 

James= Natalie, 

Here's the thing.

if Nicole insults James like she plans to, I think that could lose days vote.

day has always liked James and I think she would feel that crosses a line. Let's not forget James daughter will be in the audience which somehow makes nic's classless remarks worse.

nicole can win without bashing James.

if she keeps her lie to the end that she is taking Paul, and he really planned to honor that deal, and she takes James, Vic and Paul could flip. No one appreciates personal attacks. That's why all this constant bashing of James with Paul is so counterproductive, forgetting about being mean.

oh and by listening to the feeds I really think Nicole thinks that James evicting Corey was his decision. That Paul had nothing to do with it. It is another reason she is mad at James and buddying up with Paul.

really makes no sense to me,

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

if she keeps her lie to the end that she is taking Paul, and he really planned to honor that deal, and she takes James, Vic and Paul could flip. No one appreciates personal attacks. That's why all this constant bashing of James with Paul is so counterproductive, forgetting about being mean.

F3 does not go to the jury house so I don't know if they get a chance to talk to any of the jury.   They vote before the final speeches, I think.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  That has always been an issue with 'vote for me speeches' I thought. 

24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James= Natalie, 

Victor could go either way if Nicole and James are final two, but I would be REAL surprised if Paul votes for Nicole to win.  After all his "friendship" talk and his bonding sessions these past couple of days and loyalty and all that jazz, .... I think if she burned him a second time (first time being when C/N put Paul and Victor on the block after making that final 4 deal) she pretty much loses his vote. Besides, if you start at the 1:50 mark of his final two speech below, you'll see he's paying her a nice compliment and taking the high road when it comes to Nicole.... unlike Nicole who plans to insult James.   Oye.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

There is no way Nicole is going to take Paul but I have to post this anyway.  They forgot to add "Discovered Paris" & "Orchestrated Paul/Vic fight to infiltrate the other alliances."  Still, I thought it was interesting.

This is stupid, trying to slut shame against Nicole into claiming she isn't deserving. Who isn't deserving is James who spent his summer fawning  over a girl who chose him last after 3 other guys yet where's the side by side of him and Paul?

Paul was a target, Nicole was not. She didn't need to do anything the first few weeks until later. She had to just stick with her alliance members and fly under the radar. She had people calling her snakes and in fight with Paul yet still convinces both of them not to target her when they won HOH and convince them she's aligned with them. She survived after the whole house turned on Paulie and it was just her and Corey sided with him. 

She played the game and she played the others in the house except Corey. If she wins, she would have earned it.  Both she and Paul played different games but deserve to be there at the end.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

F3 does not go to the jury house so I don't know if they get a chance to talk to any of the jury.   They vote before the final speeches, I think.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  That has always been an issue with 'vote for me speeches' I thought. 

I don't think they see the f3 eviction speech. But the f2 do get to make a short speech to the jury before they vote. That is the speech nic where nic intends to say James is worthless and does not deserve 50,000.

it is live. I just can't believe she would take that tack. She really must think the jury hates James or else insulting him makes no sense. I also think it is kind of mean to do that with James' daughter in the audience. She doesn't need it to win and could make the jury mad enough not to give it to her. She comes off as heartless.

plus she told Corey to emphasize to the jury just how worthless James is. Not the best tack in my opinion. It could even piss off Paulie who seems to respect James game to some extent.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I don't think they see the f3 eviction speech. But the f2 do get to make a short speech to the jury before they vote. That is the speech nic where nic intends to say James is worthless and does not deserve 50,000.

it is live. I just can't believe she would take that tack. She really must think the jury hates James or else insulting him makes no sense. I also think it is kind of mean to do that with James' daughter in the audience. She doesn't need it to ein and could make the jury mad enough not to give it to her.

This^^^plus the part that gets me is that in her practice speech she says James doesn't deserve $50,000.  She's not saying $500,000 which to me means she's not even worried about him winning if it's him and her at the finale.  That's so weird to me because if she's SO sure she's got the win, then why should she care if James gets $50,000?  It's like winning isn't good enough for her, she wants to make sure James gets nothing beyond his stipend.  That's just cruel to me.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes F2 make speeches.  My question is, the jury has already submitted their vote to production though, correct?  They are holding only one key at the point the speeches are made. 

I think they have 2 keys in the bag. Just in case. 

Also. Has anyone heard anything more about #BBOTT? Are they releasing the cast this week? I imagine the cast will be getting kidnapped this week? 

Nicole might get a feel of the room before trashing James. The jury ask questions that I think are sort of a group consensus and Nicole might get an idea where the jury's heads are at and then she might cut the James trashing. Of course, she is practicing this speech (now) with the James trash talk in mind so she must be thinking of doing it, right? Unless, she is totally playing the live feeders!? This ain't her first time at the rodeo if you know what I mean. LOL!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think they have 2 keys in the bag. Just in case. 

Also. Has anyone heard anything more about #BBOTT? Are they releasing the cast this week? I imagine the cast will be getting kidnapped this week? 

They were probably kidnapped a couple of weeks ago so as not to see how this plays out. 

33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes F2 make speeches.  My question is, the jury has already submitted their vote to production though, correct?  They are holding only one key at the point the speeches are made. 

I don't think so. I think they still have 2 keys at that point otherwise why would nic be afraid that Paul's final speech could lose her the game.

32 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I would never think Nicole would be stupid enough to say that. She cannot be that dumb.

She says it in her practice speech.

she apparently is that dumb.

not to mention she comes off real cocky.

Edited by Irishsecra

Ian was on Jeff's show and said that his (amazing!) jury speech (my word "amazing" not his) convinced at least one juror to change their mind and vote for him.  He didn't say which one(s).

I believe that.  He nailed it.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Ian was on Jeff's show and said that his (amazing!) jury speech (my word "amazing" not his) convinced at least one juror to change their mind and vote for him.  He didn't say which one(s).

I believe that.  He nailed it.

So if she really decides to trash James in this manner she could cost herself some votes.

i could see day flipping to James if she did this. Victor as well. It would also ensure meech's vote.

prob won't matter though. I could see Paul winning the HOH.

Edited by Irishsecra

I'm not convinced Nicole was ever fully aboard the Paul for F2 train.

I'll say it again. Just because someone says something in the house doesn't make it true. Nicole often makes me want to slap the bejesus out of her (they all do), but she does have some strategy.

I'm tempted to redo that Paul/Nicole tweet to emphasize exactly how many times Paul almost got himself voted out and his fight picking. Which would be the correct way to play BB then? Cuz Paul's social game sure isn't going to win this for him.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

It was what she said to herself ALONE in the Safari room that got to me.

She kept saying "Corey would kill me, but James doesn't deserve to be there."

What I've noticed from Nicole all season long is that she has talked out every possible angle. Just because she says that she doesn't think that James deserves to be there, doesn't mean that she isn't going to take him. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

What I've noticed from Nicole all season long is that she has talked out every possible angle. Just because she says that she doesn't think that James deserves to be there, doesn't mean that she isn't going to take him. 

I guess that explains why if she takes James she intends to paint him as worthless and not deserving of the 50k.

i also think she believes James is really disliked by the jury because of days comment to Vic.

i think she will be shocked that the jury really likes him and is rooting for him.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

If Nicole wins the third comp and takes James to F2, and then loses to him?  I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

So will I ?

she should win but completely trashing James is not the way to do it.

she should be building up what her accomplishments are, not tearing someone else down.

• Love 5

It is strange that Nicole has turned on James.  Remember how sure she was of James and her, "there's my boy!", when he proved his loyalty by heading up to HOH.  If she is going nasty, I hope someone points out to her how idiotic it is to be so angry that Corey was voted out by James.  The alternative was her going.  She preferred going so perfect wonderful Corey could stay?  Or I suppose James could have self-evicted his "worthless" ass to give Nicole more sexy times with Corey's fingers.   How is that someone who can convince a jury she should win?  She can't even give a convincing speech that she deserved to stay over Corey apparently.   And for someone so aware of her image, doesn't she wonder why so many are calling her a snake?  Is it because all the girls are jealous that Nicole got the best guy?

I wonder if she's going to blow it like Amanda did on Survivor - by refusing to own her game, and pushing the I'm so sweet image.  Even if she gives this blistering set down of James, she's going to do it with her highest pitch whine, while ringing her hands and shoving up her slipping nerd glasses.  She's going to look like she's playing tough instead of being so.  And she'll probably throw in a golly gee, and her child-like swear words. 

• Love 5

I really think she turned on him because he voted out Corey.

i know she has complained about it to Paul.

what was James supposed to do. Vote her out.

her whole change of attitude makes no sense. 

Its like invasion of the body snatchers and we now have Pod Nic!

• Love 2

Someone at jokers posted part of Paul's jury speech with nic.

he is incredibly nice to her, calls her the sweetest girl in the house and believes in their friendship.

i feel like I am in bizarro world.

Blowhard Paul is treating his opponent with incredible respect and tact in his jury speech.

while sweet Nicole intends to call James worthless and not deserving of the 50k in her jury speech.

i think if she cuts Paul. he will take it way personal. He will never see it coming.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3

Saw on jokers Nicole pretty much telling James on feeds she isn't taking him to F2. 

Either she changed her mind or wants him unprepared for finale nite.

really being a catty b***h. Telling him he never should have voted out Corey.

she really hates him for voting Corey out!

On 9/17/2016 at 11:54 AM, RedheadZombie said:

I need to stop watching so much reality TV. I dreamed last night that I married James, and since I'm 5'9", I was embarrassed by the height difference.  To make it worse, we moved in with Terra from Little Women LA, and I had some disability that required me to wear roller skates 24/7.  This is the typical bizarre shit I dream about. 

I want some of whatever you're smoking.

• Love 8
On September 17, 2016 at 9:06 AM, wings707 said:

He told Natalie (I listened) that she was putting pressure on him to be the father of her son from another man and it had become a problem.  He felt he had to get away.  We don't know if he was telling the truth to Natalie, sounds believable, though.   I think Derrick's dad may live in Wichita City, TX.  Someone must have been there for him to choose to move there.  

I'm not sure how many times this has to be posted for people to listen but James lived in TX BEFORE his original BB season.  He did not meet derricks dad before he was on BB.   I'm sure there was a reason he picked TX.  Perhaps other good friends. But it wasn't derricks dad. 

On September 17, 2016 at 2:56 PM, J.D. said:

I just watched the Friday night special again and I gotta say, I liked it.  I thought they were pretty fair on how they represented the HG's.  I especially liked the "In Memoriam" section with the black and white photos overlaying videos of each contestant -- even Pablo.  I liked that Victor got 3 separate "In Memoriams."  I laughed out loud at Corey's montage.  Of all the footage they could have used, they chose his "Harry Potter" sleep talking segment.  Oh man, that was cruel way to memorialize poor Corey.  LOL.

I enjoyed all those things too.  I thought the memorial thing was clever  

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nope. They get a bag with two keys. I think they might have a partition on the key wheel to hep them hide it but when they take one key out of the bag they hide the name.  They vote on the spot. Winner is known to no one until Julie reveals the votes. 

• Love 3