Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just thinking, probably not the best idea to block this comp from the feeds right after announcing a new season that you have to buy All Access to watch.

The fact that people are going insane over Michelle taking that stupid floaty that Paul's dumb ass wore for a week straight has me in stitches.

How did she take it? Did she deflate it and hide it in her luggage or openly steal it? Either way, awesomely hilarious!

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just thinking, probably not the best idea to block this comp from the feeds right after announcing a new season that you have to buy All Access to watch.

The fact that people are going insane over Michelle taking that stupid floaty that Paul's dumb ass wore for a week straight has me in stitches.

Just in case anyone was worried. HAHAHA. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

How did she take it? Did she deflate it and hide it in her luggage or openly steal it? Either way, awesomely hilarious!

She just grabbed it and took it on her way out. Paul didn't even realize at first. It was hilarious. And there are actually people acting like Michelle killed Paul's family member. LOL!

ETA: This is gonna take forever. I suspect Production didn't expect it to be this hard.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

WHAT?! I thought they all still had all the letters up.

No, they zoomed in on Paul's and he knocked down the O. They're all on stands, so at first glance, it looks like everyone has them up, but it's just the stands.

I reckon the O is the easiest to knock over. 

Just watched on twitter a scene where Michelle doesn't believe we landed on the moon.  I swear to God that area has the worst school system of all time.  My brother-in-laws brother will argue with you that there are 54 states.  He thinks the Democrats hide the information of the extra 4 states.  I don't mean the territories, actual states that aren't there that he says he was taught are there and are in hiding.  That's how Obama won.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Just in case anyone was worried. HAHAHA. 

Bullshit! Pablo was evicted and didn't have a return ticket or a jury buyback comp. Pablo should be in the jury house. RAGE!

ETA:

1 minute ago, jumper sage said:

Just watched on twitter a scene where Michelle doesn't believe we landed on the moon.  I swear to God that area has the worst school system of all time.  My brother-in-laws brother will argue with you that there are 54 states.  He thinks the Democrats hide the information of the extra 4 states.  I don't mean the territories, actual states that aren't there that he says he was taught are there and are in hiding.  That's how Obama won.

I... I have no words. Except this: I would like to buy him multiple beers and listen to him talk all night. Kinda like I wanted to with Caleb. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, jumper sage said:

Where are the Democrats hiding them? 

3 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Ha ha ha ha ha!  The shadow government I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

No doubt people will be crying that production is fixing it so Victor (who has been twice evicted, may I remind everyone because it'll never not annoy me) can't win.

ETA:

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Corey put an egg in the Have slot. I think he's the only one who did.

Natalie has a never not pass, right? Hopefully she remembers that and doesn't waste time on putting an egg there.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

We have a new code word for when Nicole and Corey are going to "cuddle" together. Putting an egg in the Have box. Priceless.

"Cooooorey, you be the eeeeegg aaaaaaan' I'll be the boooox, okay? I'm soooo scaaaared."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's literally down to Corey/Victor at the moment.

Wow, it's everything that I never wanted. It's like the opposite of Christmas. It's like that birthday where everyone forgets and no one calls you and you're stuck at home by yourself eating old popsicles because fuck the world and you were too lazy to get dressed and buy cake.

Thanks, Big Brother. Thanks for nothing.

• Love 10

The good thing about Natalie having small hands is that near the end, she can stick almost her entire arm through to drop the egg from a larger height, while the boys have to move the egg right to the hole. It saves her a few extra seconds. 

27 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Where are the Democrats hiding them? 

It's a secret.  That's how Dems win.?????????????????????????

On Twitter - Michelle's sis is hinting at Michelle shoplifting as a teen.  Wow!

Edited by jumper sage
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wow, it's everything that I never wanted. It's like the opposite of Christmas. It's like that birthday where everyone forgets and no one calls you and you're stuck at home by yourself eating old popsicles because fuck the world and you were too lazy to get dressed and buy cake.

Thanks, Big Brother. Thanks for nothing.

Tell me how you really feel. Also, give back our states! 

And thanks to Haycole, you, and MrHufflepuff, I can't get the song O, The Canada out of my head. (My brother was amused and sang the whole song adding in "the" where he could. Argh.)

Just not Corey.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, simplyme said:

And thanks to Haycole, you, and MrHufflepuff, I can't get the song O, The Canada out of my head. (My brother was amused and sang the whole song adding in "the" where he could. Argh.)

I'm so going to do that at the next hockey game I go to. And just shrug when people give me funny looks.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's so ridiculous that Natalie is cheering on anyone but James.  Why?

Oh she's cheering on James. You must have missed all her, "You're doing good Jamesy! It's OK Jamesy!" If she say's 'Jamesy' one more time I'm gonna lose my mind.

1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

So James is totally throwing this right? He can't be that bad. 

I could easily believe he's that bad but I could also easily believe he's throwing it. I also suspect Paul might be throwing it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So James is totally throwing this right? He can't be that bad. 

I swear, if there's a DR on Sunday's show of him boasting about so intelligently throwing yet another comp I'm gonna throw something at my TV.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 8
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I kind of meant why is Nat cheering on people who aren't James?  It seems silly to pretend they're still in an alliance with Nicorey.  Can they possibly be that stupid?

What's with the constant Jeff interruption?  It makes me suspicious. 

Is someone singing? That happened in the last one. Thanks, Paul, for getting Smashing Pumpkins stuck in my head. 

• Love 1

You know what would be funny? If Natalie was HOH and James was the deciding vote again. 

Natalie's issue is that she places the egg on the ramp but then goes for it straight away instead of taking a few seconds to adjust.

Paul dropped another egg because of the eagle and is swearing like a sailor.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Tell me how you really feel. Also, give back our states! 

Just not Corey.

That flyer was so moronic.    Everyone know it's The Canada-land.    Our public school system are embarrassing.  

2 minutes ago, me5671 said:

I swear, if there's a DR of him on Sunday's show of him boasting about so intelligently throwing yet another comp I'm gonna throw something at my TV.

Do you have plenty of Nerf products on hard??

• Love 1