Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, njbarmaid said:

Does Natalie think she is safe enough she doesn't have to bother paying attention to the comp?

She pays more attention to her hair than the comp (and I like Nat)

Well, she does have some form of attention deficit disorder severe enough that she takes medication for it, I believe, so not being able to focus on the competition would be in line with that.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

Does Natalie think she is safe enough she doesn't have to bother paying attention to the comp?

She stopped watching because she knows she's fucked unless James wins and he's playing his game acting like he's falling and it was making her nervous.

1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

According to BB Feedster, she told Corey that she'd put up James and Natalie.

I don't believe Nicole would put up James. She would maybe do Paul/Victor, but I still say she does the two other women because her main goal is to be the last girl standing.

Just now, poopchute said:

I don't think Paulie is going to make it another whole week in the jury house with the ladies.  I hope they mock him until he removes himself.

I want real Paulie tears, with him sobbing hysterically that he should have won. It was his destiny. He was bred for it. Then, I want Tiffany, as he is leaving the jury house, to call him emotional over and over again.  I can dream.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

According to BB Feedster, she told Corey that she'd put up James and Natalie.

If James is talking Nicole through the comp, she might change her mind on that.  After all, James kept her d00d in the House.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, poopchute said:

I don't think Paulie is going to make it another whole week in the jury house with the ladies.  I hope they mock him until he removes himself.

The whole concept of Paulie constantly mocked by the women he totally disrespects just makes me smile.

But he'll take one for "the brotherhood" and never walk away from the jury $$$$ and claim he's "winning".  Idiot.

• Love 3

Let's say James wins. Paul or Victor is likely to win the care package so they could bribe James to not nom them. And since it's James he honestly might take it. I think James winning HOH is the only way the care package makes any difference this week.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

As I watch the muted feeds, I can't help but notice that Michelle's wearing the HOH key. Why is she wearing it?

As a superfan, she wants to be the one to give the key to the new HOH (is what I think)

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

As I watch the muted feeds, I can't help but notice that Michelle's wearing the HOH key. Why is she wearing it?

Both Michelle and Natalie had an HoH key. They probably took one of them away before the live show and left just the one. After that, who knows. Rock paper scissors?

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I expect Michelle is still wearing AN HoH key - the one she got in the ACP.  There are two this week, and I expect Natalie will be the one awarding HER key to the new HoH, as she won hers in the HoH comp.  At which point Mich will probably have to turn hers in to the DR.

Edited by Nashville

I guess I was just curious because Natalie doesn't have hers, so it's assumed that Michelle's awarding the winner with the key, which doesn't make MUCH sense to me, but whatever.

Nicole and James seem to be struggling more than Paul. 

I think it looks like Paul and James are struggling the most. Nicole looks more solid than either guy to me. Which sucks.

ETA: Nicole is worried about her feet slipping though.

James is really struggling. If James falls I think Paul will probably make a deal with Nicole because he is hurting.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Nicole looks the most solid, but she is staying in the same position, never moving so her muscles are going to tense up. 

Really I think right now it's a battle of will because they are all really struggling.

ETA: OK this is boring and I'm tired, can they just put them in that steep incline and keep them there until they drop already!

Paul fell.

Paul's down. Nicole and James left.

ETA: And I totally agree with @peachmangosteen. This is boring as hell. I think I'm gonna tap out and go back to my Game of Thrones marathon rather than listen to Nicole and James whine to each other about who wants their letter from home more.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Neither of them is willing to drop. Great, two people that I hate going back and forth about who can be HOH. Such fun.

ETA: James just wants to say he won 4 wall comps and Nicole just wants a letter from her mom. Riveting.

• Love 3

"I just want a letter from my family" Actually means "please just give this to me, and I make no promises". I was glad when Victor didn't give it to Natalie, and I hope James doesn't give it to Nicole, because fuck that. 

• Love 9

Personally, if I was James, I would have probably given it to her. He knows next week will probably be DE (is it? Did Julie confirm on tonight's episode?) so it frees him up to win. Plus, he might be able to get himself and Natalie to stay off the block this week. It shows good faith and we all know his noms are probably going to be the same as hers.

James is ridiculous in that he only wants the tally. 

• Love 3

I think James' trust with Nicole/Corey has taken a hit with the events of today. He wasn't willing to risk booting Corey, but he probably knows he or Nat would be in trouble with a Nic HOH. Which they would be. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

James is ridiculous in that he only wants the tally. 

I'm more annoyed by Nicole's, "I just want a letter from my mommmmmmmmmmmmm that I haven't heard from in 72 dayyyyyyysssssssss!" and "Jamesssssssss come on give it to meeeeeeee please you're being sooooooo meeeeeeeeean for not giving it to meeeeeeeee!"

• Love 8
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think either of them actually trust each other and that's really why neither is willing to drop.

Nicole is a jealous hag who hates women and would likely target Nat. James is right not to drop. 

• Love 4

Nicole is a jealous hag who hates women and would likely target Nat. James is right not to drop. 

And James bounces checks like nobody's business.

So there you go.  Let them both  stay up there and suffer til Sunday.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8
Just now, kathybgd said:

Yeah, they're a showmance, I was wrong, but it won't last outside the house.

Neither do most showmances. I just don't find Natalie a phony or fake at all. 

Anyway, not getting back on that train. I can't decide who I want to win HOH.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kathybgd said:

Yeah, they're a showmance, I was wrong, but it won't last outside the house.

Well, I'll grab the pitchforks and torches and we can go back and make a list of all the other non-lasting showmances and burn those sons o bitches to the ground for not committing their lives to people they met on a reality show.

• Love 5