Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Having Paulie, Victor and James compete in the wall will be brutal. 

I don't know, larger guys usually don't do well.  Bridget?   If Z is still standing when Paulie falls, will she drop soon after?  If she does we will know they are "cuddling." 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Having Paulie, Victor and James compete in the wall will be brutal. 

It won't be all three of them though. Despite what Michelle and Nat would like to happen right now, James is voting Vic out tonight, and only one juror can get back in. Zakiyah won't give a fuck because she won't want to go back in without her bang partner, so it will be essentially between Day, Bridge, Paulie & Vic. I really hope Bridgette pulls it off because a) it will piss off Paulie and Vic, and b) it's another solid ally in the house for Nat.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It won't be all three of them though.

????  Why wouldn't all three be competing on the wall tonight? I thought both the HGs and jurors would be competing to start with, with the final juror hanging on, at which point it becomes an HOH comp. Paulie and Victor will be there competing to be the return juror, and James will be competing for HOH. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

????  Why wouldn't all three be competing on the wall tonight? I thought both the HGs and jurors would be competing to start with, with the final juror hanging on, at which point it becomes an HOH comp. Paulie and Victor will be there competing to be the return juror, and James will be competing for HOH. 

Gaaaaaahhhhh!!! Yes, you're absolutely right!!!!!! 

• Love 1

I think James could excel in the wall competition again, if he doesn't throw it. But at this point, since he's still throwing competitions, I don't know how much hope I have. 

I decided to look up the last few seasons of winners for the wall competition (as I think that would be the easiest for BB to do with the returning jurors). It does favour the smaller contestants, for the most part. So I don't think Paulie and Victor have a distinct advantage. Bridgette will have a good chance of lasting, I think. If Bridgette is the last juror on the wall and then wins HOH, I'd be happy. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think James could excel in the wall competition again, if he doesn't throw it. But at this point, since he's still throwing competitions, I don't know how much hope I have. 

I decided to look up the last few seasons of winners for the wall competition (as I think that would be the easiest for BB to do with the returning jurors). It does favour the smaller contestants, for the most part. So I don't think Paulie and Victor have a distinct advantage. Bridgette will have a good chance of lasting, I think. If Bridgette is the last juror on the wall and then wins HOH, I'd be happy. 

As soon as James finds out about the jury buyback he might think twice about throwing this one...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Its the only way he can be a Texas man and protect his little lady.  If he gets HOH, I think he'll put up Paul and the returning juror

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:
23 hours ago, Zahdii said:

I think your friend should tell her daughter to get a second opinion, or read up on the CDC website.

Really, everyone should read that site.  There's a lot misinformation being posted.  

Not posting misinformation...I posted what my friends' daughters doc told her. Now if that is inaccurate, so be it, but I posted accurate information as given to me. If my friend's daughter lied, then that's on her, not me. If you are really worried about HPV, don't have unprotected sex...easy as that.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Its the only way he can be a Texas man and protect his little lady.  If he gets HOH, I think he'll put up Paul and the returning juror

It would be Paul and the returning juror....unless it's Bridgette. Then I think Natalie would convince him to throw up someone else (and I hope it's Nicole). 

But this is James, so....urg. I don't want James to win HOH. 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

James is the only vote and Natalie cannot talk him into voting Cory out.   Natalie dwells on past injustice too much, glad to hear she has forgotten something*.  Just yesterday she was all about voting Victor out because he was one who called her FT.  She is all over the road map.  Victor's charm and good looks sucked her in there for a moment.  

* she wanted a showmance with him and he didn't.

I am curious to see how they handle this. HGs in BY and watch is the only way I can see this going down. 

ETA.  I think the HGs will watch, that is what happened in BB16

I don't think James is going to change his mind no matter what it's just that she can't believe him fully that this is by far the smartest move for basically everyone except Paul. She just keeps going back and forth and I love her and James but it is getting to the point where it is getting to be a problem for me with her.

• Love 2

I dunno.  His outside the house friendship is with Nicole, and he's standing pretty firm right now about evicting Victor over Nicole's showmance.  It'd be interesting how effective Natalie could be in that situation.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

That was my impression too. This from earlier this morning:

James to Michelle/Natalie- I'm going to talk to him (Victor) tomorrow and tell him that I am voting him out

It was after James left Natalie and Michelle in the HOH for the night. They talked for like an hour after he left and it seemed they both think keeping Victor is good for them. I understand this is true for Michelle but I don't understand Natalie going back and forth here except that it is emotional.

Question to everyone here. 

Twitter seems to be very outraged that Nicole & James possibly have a Pre-Season alliance. I'm in the group of well that is what happens anytime you have a season of returning players. It happened in All Stars & Season 13 when they had COUPLES come into the house and 2 out of the 3 would of clearly not stabbed each other in the back (It's questionable about Evel Dick & Dani, I think she would of but I don't know if he would of). It happened last summer when we had the Twins in the house. If they did have All Stars this summer it would of happened again, that is just the nature of the game when you have people back that know each other. 

Nicole & James aren't my favorite at all, but if they knew each other outside of the house and clearly they did I don't blame them for working together. I actually blame the Newbies for not sticking to the plan that Jozea & Crew had to get them all out. 

What do you all think? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah yes, good spec. That'll be a lot for the ep though. And I'm sure they'll all figure out there's a returning juror since the voting will have to start so early in the ep to get through all of that.

Just like most of the audience!

IMO Natalie is someone who really wants to be a gamer and a strategist and who definitely has the ability but ultimately she ends up letting her emotions drive her decisions. Also, she's just not very confident in her abilities. I wish James was more receptive to her ideas because she seems to really trust him so I think if he was more receptive to her game talk then she might have more confidence in herself.

I think I'm at a point where I kinda hope Z is the returning juror. I mean, that's pure comedy. Plus, she is completely useless so it won't really fuck up the game much for her to return.

It would be funny if Victor came back again and I have warmed to him somewhat, but at the same time him getting a third chance in one season is actually really annoying. He couldn't play the game well enough the first or second time so why should he get yet another chance?

Obviously Paulie coming back is horrible and I will not even entertain the possibility.

Day and Bridgette are the only 2 jurors that I somewhat like, but they would both just be another number for James, so ew.

Still, I think I'd mostly like Day to return since hopefully she'd ignore James and go after Nicole/Corey.

Agree with the James being more receptive to Natalie's ideas. They actually discussed that yesterday and both came to the conclusion that they discuss and work well together and take each other's input. This was around 4:00 PM BBT yesterday.

'

Considering she's a "superfan", Michelle is a terrible, terrible gameplayer. I hate to come over all Califiore but she just plays an emotional game, and her targets change from week to week depending on who she takes a liking or disliking to.

Absolutely agree with this.

• Love 1

Ah, well that makes sense I guess. I'm glad she was able to see past Corey and Victor's superficial charms and find a real connection with James.

Everybody up on the wall!!

56 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Didn't James get his HOH on a wall-like endurance comp?  He can really stick when it's important.

He did win the wall comp last year and he can do it again.

38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

James will not be throwing this competition unless Nicole is the only one left up there (Since Michelle and Natalie cannot compete). Especially when he sees it is a battle back.

• Love 1
Just now, bbaddict said:

James will not be throwing this competition unless Nicole is the only one left up there (Since Michelle and Natalie cannot compete). Especially when he sees it is a battle back.

His dream come true! 

15 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

What do you all think? 

I could care less about pre-season alliances.  It's no different than if people created a unbreakable bond inside the house, which has happened. 

It doesn't give them an advantage- they are only 2 people.

Normally I would say that the wall does not do well with the guys - but both Paulie and victor did VERY well on the spinning disks which needs about the same type of strength. They are like super human.

James has said that he doesn't know if his ego would allow him to throw a wall comp.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Didn't James get his HOH on a wall-like endurance comp?  He can really stick when it's important.

You're right...I forgot that "I actually want to play the game James" can win comps.

25 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Twitter seems to be very outraged that Nicole & James possibly have a Pre-Season alliance. I'm in the group of well that is what happens anytime you have a season of returning players. It happened in All Stars & Season 13 when they had COUPLES come into the house and 2 out of the 3 would of clearly not stabbed each other in the back (It's questionable about Evel Dick & Dani, I think she would of but I don't know if he would of). It happened last summer when we had the Twins in the house. If they did have All Stars this summer it would of happened again, that is just the nature of the game when you have people back that know each other. 

Nicole & James aren't my favorite at all, but if they knew each other outside of the house and clearly they did I don't blame them for working together. I actually blame the Newbies for not sticking to the plan that Jozea & Crew had to get them all out. 

What do you all think? 

Aha - yes, the very reason I signed on to the site today...to express my 'outrage' that James and Nicole had a preseason deal (as I understand).  Except I haven't been sharing it on Twitter - just seething personally in my own head...:)

I get it from their perspective.  If I knew someone on the outside and trusted them I'd definitely be playing as a pair.  

But the game they're playing is really irritating as a fan.  They just sit around and do nothing.  Nicole hasn't won anything.  She and Corey don't even try they're so comfortable.  James throws competitions and mostly keeps his mouth shut. They not actively playing the game, they're just not losing.  I don't like that and I don't like that it's working.  

I have to agree that the larger group of new players should have stuck to their original plan to get out the returning players - though, in all honesty I wouldn't have liked that either because I don't like making sweeping judgments about people based on one fact about them.

The reality is, in life as in Big Brother, it pays to know people and it helps to be good looking and keep your mouth shut most of the time.  

Wasn't that one of the themes of "Hamilton"?  Burr wanted Hamilton to be more quiet and go about things under cover and Hamilton wanted to be out and open to get things accomplished.  

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I could care less about pre-season alliances.  It's no different than if people created a unbreakable bond inside the house, which has happened. 

It doesn't give them an advantage- they are only 2 people.

Normally I would say that the wall does not do well with the guys - but both Paulie and victor did VERY well on the spinning disks which needs about the same type of strength. They are like super human.

James has said that he doesn't know if his ego would allow him to throw a wall comp.

It is different.  On the wall they have to support their entire weight using only one hand/arm and remain standing. .  On the swing they had options to change positions.  Squatting took the burden from the arms, being able to use both hands on the rope, as well. 

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I have hope that since the wall competition requires more balance and being able to move quickly with your feet that Victor/Paulie will not be able to do that, especially being bigger guys and less room on the platform to hold on. At least with the spinning disks, they had the rope to hang on to. The wall comp has nothing besides the wall. They may make it farther than a couple of people and one of them could win the buyback if Zak, Day, and Bridgette don't fight hard for it, but I can't see either of them winning HOH, so they'd be put right back up on the block anyway (granted Paul doesn't win HOH if Vic comes back). 

If Natalie asks James to keep Victor today I hope he responds this way " Remember how you always tell me I hurt you on day 34. I have apologized for that numerous times. Now there is a day I want you to remember. It is day 70 (Today). It is the day that you destroyed our game, destroyed my heart, and destroyed us. I hope Victor is worth it." Than walks out of the room. Am I a terrible person for saying this?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Vicky said:

Aha - yes, the very reason I signed on to the site today...to express my 'outrage' that James and Nicole had a preseason deal (as I understand).  Except I haven't been sharing it on Twitter - just seething personally in my own head...:)

I get it from their perspective.  If I knew someone on the outside and trusted them I'd definitely be playing as a pair.  

But the game they're playing is really irritating as a fan.  They just sit around and do nothing.  Nicole hasn't won anything.  She and Corey don't even try they're so comfortable.  James throws competitions and mostly keeps his mouth shut. They not actively playing the game, they're just not losing.  I don't like that and I don't like that it's working.  

I have to agree that the larger group of new players should have stuck to their original plan to get out the returning players - though, in all honesty I wouldn't have liked that either because I don't like making sweeping judgments about people based on one fact about them.

The reality is, in life as in Big Brother, it pays to know people and it helps to be good looking and keep your mouth shut most of the time.  

Wasn't that one of the themes of "Hamilton"?  Burr wanted Hamilton to be more quiet and go about things under cover and Hamilton wanted to be out and open to get things accomplished.  

I know this is an unfavorable opinion but I actually think Nicole has been playing a good game, I just think that it isn't a fun game to watch. She surrounded herself with bigger targets & meat shields. She used her relationship with Cody to get in with Paulie who in turn protected her, her showmance with Corey has protected her. People came and brought her information and she shared it with the right people who then used it to get people out and they didn't rat her out as the person who told them. She's been called out 4 different times by people and she is STILL there and hasn't been on the block. She flipped those girls this week and put the attention on Paul & Vic. 

I'm not saying she's playing the best game I've ever seen, but she's playing. I think she knows what she is doing, and a lot of what she says is lip service. 

Everyone keeps harping on the fact that she told Corey she was okay with 5th place, they fail to mention 10 mins earlier when she was talking to herself & the feedsters she was saying she thought she was playing a pretty good game, and she thinks she could win the whole thing. She's is a not going to go tell Corey oh by the way I think I can win the whole damn thing and this is how I'm going to do it. And also that she keeps telling Corey that she doesn't care if she goes she doesn't want to ruin his game etc, I think that is also lip service, she doesn't want him to leave obviously but she isn't going to tell him oh by the way I hope you get the hell out of here. She's going to try and play that weak, innocent girl. She hasn't tried to win comps because she hasn't had to win them. 

That's just my thoughts on Nicole. 

She knows what the end competitions are, and she knows that she can win them. We will see. Maybe none of this is true. But I think she has a better read on the house then she lets on, she just has positioned herself well. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

If Natalie asks James to keep Victor today I hope he responds this way " Remember how you always tell me I hurt you on day 34. I have apologized for that numerous times. Now there is a day I want you to remember. It is day 70 (Today). It is the day that you destroyed our game, destroyed my heart, and destroyed us. I hope Victor is worth it." Than walks out of the room. Am I a terrible person for saying this?

What James needs to do today is hang out with Nat and keep her away from Michelle.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Natalie and James are debating the vote. Natalie is saying that keeping Nicole/Corey is better for his game but not her's and that him constantly defending Nicole is making her feel 'some type of way.'

Glad Natalie is paying attention. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

What James needs to do today is hang out with Nat and keep her away from Michelle.

I wish he really could have been doing that all week. It really sucks that he was have not this week. It has hurt them somewhat.

22 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I am almost to the point where I wish he would keep Victor just to show her he knows what he is talking about. I don't believe for 1 minute that keeping Victor is good for her game because I don't believe he would take her in the final 2. Also, Nicole would never work with her going forward and Paul and Victor don't trust her anymore. He is playing her right now and she doesn't see it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I wish he really could have been doing that all week. It really sucks that he was have not this week. It has hurt them somewhat.

Yeah, he can only stay up so late with Nat, and then after he goes to the have not room Michelle is free and clear to dribble her idiocy into Natalie's ear.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Ha ha ha ha ha!  No, you are not.  Humor is is a coping mechanism.  :^)   How else can we enjoy the rest of the show without  moments of levity? 

My frustration with Natalie has been building over the past 2 weeks.  I was not coming from a place of loving her either.  Didn't hate her, still don't, just not dazzled.

42 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I know this is an unfavorable opinion but I actually think Nicole has been playing a good game, I just think that it isn't a fun game to watch. She surrounded herself with bigger targets & meat shields. She used her relationship with Cody to get in with Paulie who in turn protected her, her showmance with Corey has protected her. People came and brought her information and she shared it with the right people who then used it to get people out and they didn't rat her out as the person who told them. She's been called out 4 different times by people and she is STILL there and hasn't been on the block. She flipped those girls this week and put the attention on Paul & Vic. 

I agree.    She fell into the situation with Corey first then observed what was going on and made the decision to stay out of Corey's  bro alliance (smart) and become wall paper.  Coming in with a strategy doesn't often work (Natalie and Paulie).  You have to observe the personalities, and gauge the temperature. 

Love this!  below.  Could not post under it. 

42 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Everyone keeps harping on the fact that she told Corey she was okay with 5th place, they fail to mention 10 mins earlier when she was talking to herself & the feedsters she was saying she thought she was playing a pretty good game, and she thinks she could win the whole thing. She's is a not going to go tell Corey oh by the way I think I can win the whole damn thing and this is how I'm going to do it. And also that she keeps telling Corey that she doesn't care if she goes she doesn't want to ruin his game etc, I think that is also lip service, she doesn't want him to leave obviously but she isn't going to tell him oh by the way I hope you get the hell out of here. She's going to try and play that weak, innocent girl. She hasn't tried to win comps because she hasn't had to win them. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm not saying she's playing the best game I've ever seen, but she's playing. I think she knows what she is doing, and a lot of what she says is lip service. 

That's just my thoughts on Nicole. 

She knows what the end competitions are, and she knows that she can win them. We will see. Maybe none of this is true. But I think she has a better read on the house then she lets on, she just has positioned herself well. 

I think she's playing a decent game - actually, I think all the players left (whether I like them or not) are playing a good game this year. There aren't any "drag me to the end!" HGs. I don't think she's playing Dan's game like she seems to think, and I also don't think her or Corey are All-Stars or an amazing players. She won't be a Big Brother legend (unless she cuts Corey in some crazy fashion). But she's squeaking by week to week. 

My one issue is that the thing that helped Nicole's game the most was the one move she wasn't involved in or supportive of - Paulie's eviction. If things had went her way, she would be in a worse spot and she was playing for "fifth place." There were no indications she wanted to stray from the situation she was in - she wasn't even building relationships anymore - so I do think she didn't get what she wanted, but got what she needed. 

She has played her cards correctly since then, though. Now, she's laying low and the whatever-she-has with James is clearly one of her biggest assets. Paul is coming to them because Natalie/James/Michelle have pissed him off. She may have some wiggle room next week to be the last couple standing.

ETA: She's definitely playing the "don't win competitions unless you have to" advice that she probably heard from Derrick. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, mooses said:

My one issue is that the thing that helped Nicole's game the most was the one move she wasn't involved in or supportive of - Paulie's eviction. If things had went her way, she would be in a worse spot and she was playing for "fifth place." There were no indications she wanted to stray from the situation she was in - she wasn't even building relationships anymore - so I do think she didn't get what she wanted, but got what she needed. 

Like and agree with your entire post.   It's hard to know if and when she would have bailed on that alliance but I agree (bold).  Paulie leaving was the best thing that happened for her.  It woke her up to what was happening under her nose that she failed to see.  

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I guess the buy back will brought up after the evicted houseguest has left and then interviewed by Julie. I'm assuming that Victor will be all fired up which might help but who knows with these comps. I really liked Natalie all season but now her DR voice is getting on my nerves. I think I spent so much time on Nicole's annoying voice that I didn't realize that Natalie has annoying voice, too. And, then there is Michelle. Seriously! What is it with these girls and their annoying voices? Maybe, it's just me in my old age of 52.

Funny my mother was over last night and she said the exact same thing.  Her quote was, "How is it that each of these girls has a more annoying voice than the previous one?" 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

What do you all think? 

As for the Nicole/James pre-game alliance - I don't like it. And I didn't like it in All-Stars. But it's not surprising and it's happened before. They're both veteran players - that seems to be a group where everyone knows everyone. I'm actually more surprised Da'Vonne and James didn't seem to have a tighter pre-game thing than I am to hear that the Vets actually do.

I had more of an issue with Paulie having these pre-game "advantages." Sitting in on auditions, making connections before the game - he wasn't a Vet and that's not expected. 

After hearing about the "bribe" situation between Nicole/James, it's on the Newbies if they don't put them up together. I wasn't outraged by what they said, but it should be an indicator to the HGs that they're closer than they appear. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I don't believe for 1 minute that keeping Victor is good for her [Natalie] game because I don't believe he would take her in the final 2.

Last night I distinctly heard Paul say to Victor (in one of their "We've got this" self-congratulatory bro-moments) that after this week James and Natalie would be their next targets.

I had more of an issue with Paulie having these pre-game "advantages." Sitting in on auditions, making connections before the game - he wasn't a Vet and that's not expected. 

Does anyone know how Paulie got those advantages?  What made him special enough to sit in on auditions? Did any of the other HGs get to do that?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

As for the Nicole/James pre-game alliance - I don't like it. And I didn't like it in All-Stars. But it's not surprising and it's happened before. They're both veteran players - that seems to be a group where everyone knows everyone. I'm actually more surprised Da'Vonne and James didn't seem to have a tighter pre-game thing than I am to hear that the Vets actually do.

After hearing about the "bribe" situation between Nicole/James, it's on the Newbies if they don't put them up together. I wasn't outraged by what they said, but it should be an indicator to the HGs that they're closer than they appear. 

Bold #1.  Didn't do him much good though!  As I said in a post above, coming in with a plan rarely works. 

In week one or two.

Da'Vonne: I don't want to work with anyone I want to play as an individual. 

Z:  This is BB you have to work with other people.  

That sums up why there was no pre game alliance! 

Bold #2.  Natalie and MIchele do not see much.  Ha ha ha.  That would be up to Paul and he has James and Natalie marked next.  As it is now, anyway.  So it looks like Nicole and Corey are going to slide by another week. I am enjoying BB today.  :)

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

If you watched the whole conversation (I am assuming this was from yesterday around 4:00 PM BBT) he asked her why it would be good to keep Victor. He was listening to her responses. He asked her questions and SHE came to the conclusion that he was right in wanting Victor out for the both of them. He also swore that he does not have a final 2 with Nicole. I cannot see him taking Nicole over her in any way except if it meant his game and that would be fair in my opinion. He will take Natalie to the end if it is possible.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

I think, dare I say certain, that the JBB comp was in place during the planning stages.  :^)

Oh, I'm certain as well they had made scheduling provisions for *a* JBB comp, in case the RT didn't fly.  I just doubt TPTB spent very much in the way of time or resources on a JBB until they knew it was a certainty, at which point they ended up in a last-minute dash to flesh out the details for a functional comp.  Production has always done their best to run this show on the absolute thinnest of shoestrings when it comes to the budget.

3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

James knows better. Natalie is buying what Michelle keeps selling. Michelle is dangerous for James and Natalie. Also I read on Jokers that after Natalie came out of the DR she was pushing keeping Victor with Michelle. UGH.

The voteless can push all they want.  Don't mean shit.  :>

3 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I think the lowest certification to call yourself a nurse is LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)  emphasis on the practical with a lot of taking blood samples, weighing the patient, bathing them, changing sheets,  passing out  meds that have been authorized by the RN on the floor. RN being Registered Nurse with a four year degree. A master's degree usually puts a nurse into the Nurse Practitioner category where she can see patients and do a lot of the routine work that a doctor does, colds, flu,  pap tests etc.  They often work in a clinic or office with a doctor so that if something seems complicated they can ask the doctor to step in.  My sister is a Nurse Practitioner and is way smart and studied hard for 6 years.  It's a shame someone like Nicole get sto call herself by the same title.

Nicole is an RN.  Part of her concern in playing her previous season was its interference with taking her National Board exams, for which a bachelor's degree and a valid state-issued RN license are both prerequisites.

3 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

What's the over-under on Meech bursting into tears when Victor walks out tonight?

No bet.  If I want to give away my money, I'll donate it to the Red Cross.  That way at least I get a tax break.  ;>

2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Considering she's a "superfan", Michelle is a terrible, terrible gameplayer. I hate to come over all Califiore but she just plays an emotional game, and her targets change from week to week depending on who she takes a liking or disliking to.

PaulieSpeak notwithstanding (in PaulieLand "emotional player" apparently translates to "playing while in possession of a uterus"), there is such a thing as an "emotional player" - and this week both Natalie and Michelle can apply to have their photo displayed beside the term in the BB Dictionary.  Michelle less so than Natalie, though, to be honest. Michelle and Victor do have at least some shred of a game bond/relationship to support Michelle's lobbying for Victor's retention in the House - in Michelle's mind, at least.  What's Natalie's excuse, other than she "feels bad" about nominating Vic?

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not a chance in hell James is throwing this'un.  Throwing comps in James' strategy for keeping under the radar - and given that this week his is the sole deciding vote, James knows the under-the-ship has already sailed.

1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

Not even then, I'd say; James is much too paranoid about the ACP, and which HGs will be the only potential remaining recipients.  Also - make his paranoia levels x10 when the JBB is announced.  The HGs have no clue how impotent this last ACP actually is.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Last night I distinctly heard Paul say to Victor (in one of their "We've got this" self-congratulatory bro-moments) that after this week James and Natalie would be their next targets.

Does anyone know how Paulie got those advantages?  What made him special enough to sit in on auditions? Did any of the other HGs get to do that?

They said that right after nominations also. They are done with both of them. It really would not make sense to go after them before Corey and Nicole but they are comp beasts so they could probably get away with it. I believe they would put up Corey and James with Natalie and Nicole as backups to break the couples.

27 minutes ago, mooses said:

She has played her cards correctly since then, though. Now, she's laying low and the whatever-she-has with James is clearly one of her biggest assets. Paul is coming to them because Natalie/James/Michelle have pissed him off. She may have some wiggle room next week to be the last couple standing.

ETA: She's definitely playing the "don't win competitions unless you have to" advice that she probably heard from Derrick. 

Honestly I could see why at first she would be hesitant to get rid of Paulie, he was protecting her, they were in an alliance together. Once she realized what was going on, she just let nature take its course. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm glad you all have more faith than I do that Paulie and Victor will do terrible in the wall comp lol 

They are both very fit guys but the wall is hard for taller/heavier people. James is short and weighs less and that is why it is a good comp for him. Girls are generally good at this comp to.

7 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

If you watched the whole conversation (I am assuming this was from yesterday around 4:00 PM BBT) he asked her why it would be good to keep Victor. He was listening to her responses. He asked her questions and SHE came to the conclusion that he was right in wanting Victor out for the both of them. He also swore that he does not have a final 2 with Nicole. I cannot see him taking Nicole over her in any way except if it meant his game and that would be fair in my opinion. He will take Natalie to the end if it is possible.

Yeah, I think he definitely wants to be sitting next to Natalie in the end. The difference between James/Natalie is that James would prefer F3 to be him/Natalie/Nicole (or Corey, I guess). Natalie wants her/James/Michelle. 

James isn't wrong to trust Corey/Nicole so much. Even if Paul wins HOH, he's staying. Against Natalie - Corey/Nicole evict Natalie. Against Michelle - Natalie/Corey/Nicole evict Michelle. Against Corey/Nicole - Michelle/Natalie evict a Nicorey. If Corey/Nicole win HOH, he's probably not even going up unless he has to because of Veto (or if they're determined to get rid of Natalie, but they really do not like Michelle).

17 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

They also planned on cutting James at 5 or 6. This was a good week for James, and one of the reasons Natalie wanted Paul gone was because she heard he had wanted to BD James.

And Paulie knew the casting director through Cody.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I am convinced that there is an "Annoying voice"  virus that only attacks females, and is very contagious.  Nicole came in with it, and has infected both Michelle and Natalie. 

That's really the only logical explanation.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Nashville said:

PaulieSpeak notwithstanding (in PaulieLand "emotional player" apparently translates to "playing while in possession of a uterus"), there is such a thing as an "emotional player" - and this week both Natalie and Michelle can apply to have their photo displayed beside the term in the BB Dictionary.  Michelle less so than Natalie, though, to be honest. Michelle and Victor do have at least some shred of a game bond/relationship to support Michelle's lobbying for Victor's retention in the House - in Michelle's mind, at least.  What's Natalie's excuse, other than she "feels bad" about nominating Vic?

I would put Paul in that category, too.  He counseled Natalie stating she should have nominated him as a game threat and not a liar.  Good advice.  THEN  proceeds to LOSE HIS SHIT yelling and demanding the truth by badgering everyone, at the top of his lungs. This deserves a gold star by his name in the directory.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I would put Paul in that category, too.  He counseled Natalie stating she should have nominated him as a game threat and not a liar.  Good advice.  THEN  proceeds to LOSE HIS SHIT yelling and demanding the truth by badgering everyone, at the top of his lungs. This deserves a gold star by his name in the directory.  

He's not mad though. "NOT MAD!!!!!!!"

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, I think he definitely wants to be sitting next to Natalie in the end. The difference between James/Natalie is that James would prefer F3 to be him/Natalie/Nicole (or Corey, I guess). Natalie wants her/James/Michelle. 

James isn't wrong to trust Corey/Nicole so much. Even if Paul wins HOH, he's staying. Against Natalie - Corey/Nicole evict Natalie. Against Michelle - Natalie/Corey/Nicole evict Michelle. Against Corey/Nicole - Michelle/Natalie evict a Nicorey. If Corey/Nicole win HOH, he's probably not even going up unless he has to because of Veto (or if they're determined to get rid of Natalie, but they really do not like Michelle).

They also planned on cutting James at 5 or 6. This was a good week for James, and one of the reasons Natalie wanted Paul gone was because she heard he had wanted to BD James.

And Paulie knew the casting director through Cody.

Part 1. I am not sure James cares who the final 3 is as long as it has Natalie in it. He trusts Michelle less than Nicole and I don't blame him one bit. I think she has been trying to turn Natalie all week. I think he sees this and that is why Corey and Nicole are better options.

Part 3. That is what is confusing the heck out of me with Natalie. She heard that Paul was coming after James. That made him public enemy number 1. Victor and Paul are a duo so that would mean Victor would be ok with James going. So why keep asking to save Victor? The only reason I can come up with is it is better for her game even if it is not good for James game but than don't have the argument Paul has to go and Victor can stay when Victor would have been ok with getting rid of James. My head hurts.

58 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh, I'm certain as well they had made scheduling provisions for *a* JBB comp, in case the RT didn't fly.  I just doubt TPTB spent very much in the way of time or resources on a JBB until they knew it was a certainty, at which point they ended up in a last-minute dash to flesh out the details for a functional comp.  Production has always done their best to run this show on the absolute thinnest of shoestrings when it comes to the budget.

The voteless can push all they want.  Don't mean shit.  :>

Nicole is an RN.  Part of her concern in playing her previous season was its interference with taking her National Board exams, for which a bachelor's degree and a valid state-issued RN license are both prerequisites.

No bet.  If I want to give away my money, I'll donate it to the Red Cross.  That way at least I get a tax break.  ;>

Not a chance in hell James is throwing this'un.  Throwing comps in James' strategy for keeping under the radar - and given that this week his is the sole deciding vote, James knows the under-the-ship has already sailed.

Not even then, I'd say; James is much too paranoid about the ACP, and which HGs will be the only potential remaining recipients.  Also - make his paranoia levels x10 when the JBB is announced.  The HGs have no clue how impotent this last ACP actually is.

I understand that James will not keep Victor. What bothers me is that Michelle keeps harping on Natalie to keep Victor for their games (Not James) and the 3 of them are supposed to be a final 3. Than Natalie seems to believe it is a good idea. Than James talks to her and she says he is right. Than Michelle talks to her and she wants to keep Victor. I know James has to be seeing what we are seeing. I believe he even told Natalie that she has a soft spot for Victor. I wish we could get what these houseguests are thinking form their DRs. That would help us understand or what the hell are they doing but at least we might have some clue.

• Love 1