Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:17 AM, AbsoluteShower said:

Proper LOLZ moment for me was when Victor was talking about poison ivy up his ass (charmed, I'm sure!). James said that would be his prank - "Here Vic, these are the good leaves!"

I can't help it, I like James. There, I said it!

You are not alone and I am not sorry I like James.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:22 AM, Cutty said:

I don't like James but Paul or Victor going is what's best for his game.

And Natalie's. I believe he is really trying to get them together and as far as possible. I believe he is almost to the point where he would fall on the sword for her. She has also said thing that she is feeling the same way.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:09 PM, Cutty said:

I actually think she could beat James. There would be five women on the jury, and I think she would at least have a shot to get Paul and Victor's votes. 

I agree with this. She has learned so much. Was behind taking out Paulie, won an HOH, and he is a VET.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:11 PM, Lady Calypso said:

I think it makes me sad because Natalie might not get to F2 now, which is what I wanted for her. Not only that, but if Paulie beats Victor and the girls in jury buyback, him or Corey might slide right into the finals. 

I've just gotten dejected. This buyback messes up a lot. If Victor comes back, him and Paul will gun after Natalie/James. Now James isn't a big deal, but I like Natalie still. 

Ok, now time to list off scenarios to calm myself down!

Best case: Victor leaves, Bridgette wins buyback, she joins Natalie/James/Nicole/Corey and Nicole wins HOH. She puts up Michelle/Paul. Neither win POV and Paul goes. Next week, Michelle wins and puts up Nicorey. Corey leaves. Then Nicole. 

Worst case: Victor leaves. He comes back. Paul wins HOH. He puts up James/Natalie. James wins veto and takes himself down because Natalie has to literally threaten to break up with him if he uses the veto on her. Nicole is put up and Natalie is evicted. 

She will cry. James will cry. She will leave with telling everyone she was blessed for this entire experience.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:28 PM, Lady Calypso said:

It really sucks because if Victor walks in, it totally negates Natalie's HOH and she gets screwed in the process. She gets a reset without being able to play for HOH and Paul/Michelle/Victor turn on her and James. I know it's a risk that they have to take, but Natalie/James think that Victor won't walk back in. It's dumb at this point, ESPECIALLY at final seven. All because BB wants another DE. 

Absolutely agree with this. They don't know so they have to do what they think is best without this knowledge. Getting Victor out is absolutely the correct game move with the knowledge they have. We know Victor and Paul are going after James. James know this (People here call him dumb and stupid but not me) but he knows what is going on and is trying to beat them to the punch.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:39 AM, Lady Calypso said:

She just dropped to 7th now (James is now 12th). It's a shame, because she really did have AFP in the bag against Paul. I think it's because people don't understand this is a big move and that she may have handled it badly this week, but it's the right move overall. She wouldn't have known for sure if Paul/Victor were planning to bring her to F3. She can only trust them so far and in her eyes, Paul broke that trust through lies. I think people that vote on those polls just see this as a personal attack against two people that are favourites. Personally, I don't care much for Paul anymore. 

Either way, now they have to stick to their plan and hope that Victor isn't the one coming back through that door. And if Victor does come back through that door, I don't want him winning. A second chance gives him a good story. A third chance is really just ridiculous. Nobody should win if they've gotten evicted TWICE, even if they have fought their way back in. 

Natalie made a big move for her game. She can't be playing for America like James is. Well, I guess was, seeing as he's now turned on America. It's just too bad that there's a good chance of Victor coming back and making her HOH pointless. 

It is too bad that Natalie is getting punished for this in the polls. I believe she is still a huge favorite to the CBS audience. By the way, if I am not mistaken James told Natalie to do what her gut tells her and he would back here no matter what. She made this decision (Asked what he would do as always) but she made the decision. I like that they work together this way. They each tell the other what they are thinking but let each other make their own decisions.

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:53 AM, JediDVguy said:

As with James's HoH reign, people seem think that just because Natalie isn't doing what the viewers want her to do, it means her strategy doesn't make sense.

She had two choices: She could nominate Nicole (awful at competitions, poor social game) and Corey (decent at competitions, okay social game), two players that promised safety to her and James, thereby eliminating the only other remaining showmance.

Or she could nominate Paul (very good at competitions, phenomenal social game) and Victor (virtually unbeatable at competitions, terrific social game), two guaranteed winners who claim they might keep her safe, but have demonstrated week after week that they're happy to backstab anyone, especially their closest allies.

She chose to target the bigger threats, who are now blaming Nicorey for their nominations. It worked perfectly. How does this not make sense? Should she have eliminated a weaker player and preserved the power duo who would've then turned around, evicted her, and likely gone on to win the entire game?

Agree with the response. Let's be real here (for a reality show). When we got down to 7 people left. Victor and Paul had already discussed that they would go after James and Corey leaving just the girls left. Victor would most probably take Paul to final 2. I am not sure exactly what Paul would do (He hinted to Natalie he would take her). So basically the other 5 were pretty much sitting ducks. Natalie wins HOH. Learns that Paul through James under the bus (Real or not doesn't matter). You do not go after James in Natalie's eyes. She even said so. So she wants to target Paul. You do not put up Paul on the block without Victor. That way one of them goes home most likely. What Natalie did here is basically even out the game for everyone left EXCEPT Paul and Victor. The other 5 have a chance to actually WIN the game. James and Natalie both said they did not shake on a final 4 which Paul and Victor were NEVER going to honor anyway. People on this forum keep calling most of these houseguests stupid and dumb. Well those stupid and dumb houseguests just might have a real good shot at WINNING the game now. Maybe they are not so stupid after all. Always just my opinion.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:56 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I saw a comment elsewhere with someone saying their problem with this move is that it seems to them like Natalie did it because the DR and James wanted her to. So I can definitely get hating this move if that's your perception.

I'm not sure, maybe. I know it would've made me personally even more into it for sure. I hate that she doesn't really own her moves/smarts and instead reverts back to the dumb flirt routine. I mean I kinda get it, but I hate it.

I hope Victor gets evicted, wins the buy back, and then immediately gets evicted again. I would lol!

The way I understand this. Natalie nominated Victor and gave him a wonderful speech (He even said he didn't mind being nominated because the speech was so good). Natalie like Victor a lot and this was hard on her (Her and Michelle were having trouble nominating Victor). Paul came up to the HOH room and said Victor was very sad that Natalie nominated him and that is when she broke down big time. Michelle admitted she cried in the DR. Both of those girls are very close to Victor and that's made it hard for them. James told Natalie to stick to here guns and she has but that doesn't mean she can't have hurt feelings. That is the one thing that has drawn me to her and that is that she cares for everyone.

• Love 1

James is about to make a move he never would have done had he not fallen in love with Natalie.  It is akin to a male bird fluffing up their feathers to appear larger and more colorful.  I have not heard him talk about America not liking it.  I may have missed it. 

They will give their relationship a go when out.  It may work for awhile.   He lives in Texas and she wants to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.  He is more attentive to her than any man has been.  I sense nothing judgmental about her; and they both love pranks (eye roll) .  That is a lot right there. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have not heard him talk about America not liking it.

I have no doubt James believes America will love this move and that that is a big reason why he's doing it. He surely believes Nicole is a fan fave like she was in BB16 and he probably thinks America will love the showmances working together. I suspect, based on what I've heard from James/Natalie/Victor, that DR is putting it into James/Natalie's head that working with Corey/Nicole would be good for them.

Ugh I just want James and Nicole to be the next 2 to go but they're both likely to make like at least F5. If one of them wins the game I'm gonna lose my mind.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have no doubt James believes America will love this move and that that is a big reason why he's doing it. He surely believes Nicole is a fan fave like she was in BB16 and he probably thinks America will love the showmances working together. I suspect, based on what I've heard from James/Natalie/Victor, that DR is putting it into James/Natalie's head that working with Corey/Nicole would be good for them.

Ugh I just want James and Nicole to be the next 2 to go but they're both likely to make like at least F5. If one of them wins the game I'm gonna lose my mind.

When Michelle asked James what he thought was best for their game (Michelle, Natalie, and James) he came back to Michelle with "You are a superfan". If you were at homes and following what is going on what would you be thinking (Get the biggest target out if they are on the block)?". He is aware but that is a good point. He is playing to the viewers but ALSO playing the game. I don't understand why people are not seeing that. He has also been basically playing for 2 people most of the game. It wasn't until Natalie made jury that she stepped up her game. So she was doing what James did and basically sat back until she reached her goal and then said lets play. James has been with her on this. When she approached James with flipping the house it made sense for him to be skeptical. James and here were in a good position at the time (still under Paulie) and so he wanted to make sure THEY would be good if they flipped. It makes perfect sense to me game wise. Just because he hasn't been going crazy and making all kinds of big moves doesn't mean he is a bad player. Nicole hasn't done a thing and she is a final 7. Ask the people voted out early, ask the jury members, hell, even ask Victor if he could have done things differently and see what their responses would be. I will be honest and say I love James and Natalie. They are so wonderful together and seem (at least on big brother) like really decent people. Last night they were sitting in the Jacuzzi and the subject came up about good guys finishing last. Every guy will tell you he understands this completely. Natalie was kind of against that statement but than Paul came out and said it's true because bad people take advantage of good people. When Natalie and James talk one on one that has been by far my favorite part of this entire season. If you listen to their entire conversations you may understand why I am rooting for both of them.

• Love 8

I mean I'm never gonna be convinced that James is a good player, but him wanting Paul/Victor out is 100% the right move even if I believe a big part of why he's doing it is because he thinks America loves Nicole/showmances.

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Nicole looks beautiful on the feeds right now.  Her hair is down and curly.  I have the sound off.  

Was it this look? I love it, too.

CqfPmCwXEAEq0lG.jpg

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean I'm never gonna be convinced that James is a good player, but him wanting Paul/Victor out is 100% the right move even if I believe a big part of why he's doing it is because he thinks America love Nicole/showmances.

CqfPmCwXEAEq0lG.jpg

I agree. That is the look I mean but not the facial expression.   She was caught in a Marilyn Monroe moment there!  Her hair is beautiful curly and down.  

I agree with you about James.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

My perception is that even though Victor and Paul have been socially involved with all the other players, been the underdog on numerous occasions, and are playing well, that it doesn't even matter.  James and Nicole have a good friendship outside the house and that's why James is choosing Nicole and Corey.  There wasn't anything Victor or Paul could have done differently to change that.  On this season James had strong ties to both Nicole and Paulie (though Paulie's behavior made that bond impossible to maintain).  I don't think that was fair.

And if the production team is encouraging this showmance crappola, gameplay goes out the window.  What a bore.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Vicky said:

My perception is that even though Victor and Paul have been socially involved with all the other players, been the underdog on numerous occasions, and are playing well, that it doesn't even matter.  James and Nicole have a good friendship outside the house and that's why James is choosing Nicole and Corey.  There wasn't anything Victor or Paul could have done differently to change that.  On this season James had strong ties to both Nicole and Paulie (though Paulie's behavior made that bond impossible to maintain).  I don't think that was fair.

And if the production team is encouraging this showmance crappola, gameplay goes out the window.  What a bore.

I agree. I saw somewhere that Nicole told Corey that outside the house her and James are very good friends. At this point, I think James is going to push for Nicole for F3 as those are his best odds for F2. 

ETA: I just remembered James telling Nat he couldn't nominate Nicole because her mother loved him. I think I'm salty because I don't like the idea of a F4 showmance alliance.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, let's bring some humour to this thead.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you!

36 minutes ago, Vicky said:

I don't think they have a goal of 2 showmances making it.  They see Nicole and Corey as slugs in game play.  Why would they want that?.  This is what I think happened.  James was asked questions in the DR about his strategy, they all are.  He gave a run through as to what he was thinking.  They showed their pleasure at aligning with Nic and Corey.  It was a good plan, who would not see that?!  If they had any reason to give their stamp of approval it was probably to favor Natalie.  That is a nifty story arc and good winner.  She has worked hard despite her lack of confidence. Nicole and Corey have done nothing.   

I wear my tin foil hat a lot with this so I am not naive to their manipulating, I have watched since season 1.   Because they have been caught so may times it leads us to scream rigging when it is not. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, let's bring some humour to this thead.

1 hour ago, Vicky said:

I don't think they have a goal of 2 showmances making it.  They see Nicole and Corey as slugs in game play.  Why would they want that?.  This is what I think happened.  James was asked questions in the DR about his strategy, they all are.  He gave a run through as to what he was thinking.  They showed their pleasure at aligning with Nic and Corey.  It was a good plan, who would not see that?!  If they had any reason to give their stamp of approval it was probably to favor Natalie.  That is a nifty story arc and good winner.  She has worked hard despite her lack of confidence. Nicole and Corey have done nothing.   

I wear my tin foil hat a lot with this so I am not naive to their manipulating, I have watched since season 1.   Because they have been caught so may times it leads us to scream rigging when it is not. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, but when you've got Natalie, Nicole and Victor (most blatant of all) saying this- in Victor's case a 'direct quote' according to him...there's a little too much smoke for me.  By 'this' I mean openly manipulating versus asking questions just to get a sound bite. I don't know what their end game is, but I think it would be more about 'fan favorite returnees' (Rachel / Jordan anyone?) than it would be about showmances.  

Also, this outside alliance business is annoying - it should either be all returnees or none...I just wish they'd have one season that was more 'pure' and see what happens - all this manipulation and weighting of scales is unnecessary.  Oh, and bring back the old school diary rooms!  Guess this kind of turned into a wishlist...

Edited by lyric
  • Love 5

Wow, Nicole is delusional. All the women think Corey is a douchebag (rightly so), and Paul/Victor don't like him much either. I don't think he can beat anyone at this point. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lyric said:

Yeah, but when you've got Natalie, Nicole and Victor (most blatant of all) saying this- in Victor's case a 'direct quote' according to him...there's a little too much smoke for me.  I don't know what their end game is, but I think it would be more about 'fan favorite returnees' (Rachel anyone?) than it would be about showmances.  

I don't think it is about showmances at all!  

James told Natallie what DR said.  He probably exaggerated, to get her on board (I would put money on that!) knowing she would become psyched if DR thought it was a good idea!   Then Nat repeated it to Nicole in SR.  A game of telephone is likely.  It was blown up to say DR wants us to align with Nicole and Corey.  As I said in my post above, I don't think it was that overt.  

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James told Natallie what DR said.  He probably exaggerated, to get her on board (I would put money on that!) knowing she would become psyched if DR thought it was a good idea!   Then Nat repeated it to Nicole in SR.  A game of telephone is likely.  It was blown up to say DR wants us to align with Nicole and Corey.  As I said in my post above, I don't think it was that overt.  

Yeah, my apologies - didn't mean to imply that was your take (showmances);  I was just riffing off your post, but took a left turn. ;)  I don't know about this particular instance - but, as you pointed out, it's hard to give them the benefit of the doubt, because they do openly (IMO) steer what they want to have happen so often.  Hell, even Evel Dick said they openly rig in those DRs - I mean, who know if he's just talking smack, but I'd think he'd know better than most.

I also think they are too close to some of the hamsters to be objective - and that sometimes even clouds what they think is 'good tv' (Paulie, BB14 Frank, BB15 Amanda)- again, just IMO.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean I'm never gonna be convinced that James is a good player, but him wanting Paul/Victor out is 100% the right move even if I believe a big part of why he's doing it is because he thinks America loves Nicole/showmances.

CqfPmCwXEAEq0lG.jpg

She looks a bit like Taylor Swift to me. 

• Love 2

Good job Natalie, you will have to stay on her.  And you thought your babysitting job was over. 

NO, no he doesn't.

cartoon-thought-bubble-md.png

Edited by wings707
  • Love 15

Read in a couple of places that Nic and Corey had sex last night. I wonder if Nic knows deep down inside that Corey won't pursue a relationship with her after the show and figured she'd better get it while she can? I'm a little surprised that Nicole went there just because she has to know that there are clips from previous seasons floating around out there for anyone to see. 

1 hour ago, Lisin said:
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

CqfPmCwXEAEq0lG.jpg

She looks a bit like Taylor Swift to me.

I'm getting, "Tell me about it, stud." Sandy from Grease vibe.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 23
13 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Read in a couple of places that Nic and Corey had sex last night. I wonder if Nic knows deep down inside that Corey won't pursue a relationship with her after the show and figured she'd better get it while she can? I'm a little surprised that Nicole went there just because she has to know that there are clips from previous seasons floating around out there for anyone to see. 

I am not sure about that.  He banters with her non stop and clearly enjoys her company.  They flirt in their fake fighting way (gag).  He let the boys believe that it was an in the house only thing.   Paulie's behavior with Z set the tone for him.  Not manly to admit you may be sweet on  a girl, you know.  It is a wait and see type thing (sorry). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

This really doesn't make sense to me. James and Natalie had to know that they could not win against Paul and Victor. Especially James. It just made sense to flip again because Victor is vulnerable. Natalie is going with James because of James not because the DR thinks it would be cool to have 2 showmances at the end. What started all this was Natalie learning from Nicole that Paul threw James under the bus. That is what triggered this weeks events. Does the DR influence the game absolutely.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

This really doesn't make sense to me. James and Natalie had to know that they could not win against Paul and Victor. Especially James. It just made sense to flip again because Victor is vulnerable. Natalie is going with James because of James not because the DR thinks it would be cool to have 2 showmances at the end. What started all this was Natalie learning from Nicole that Paul threw James under the bus. That is what triggered this weeks events. Does the DR influence the game absolutely.

I agree 100 %   That is exactly what I am saying.!  LOL 

My post was in response to posters who think DR steered this. I don't think they did.  You quoted part of a conversation on the topic. 

It was the only and thus obvious choice.  

1 hour ago, NeelyOh said:

Here's the video. NSFW obviously. I didn't watch it so I don't know what exactly's going on. Some are saying they definitely had sex and others are saying they don't think they did.

I mean Natalie, James, and Victor have all pretty much blatantly stated that the DR is pushing for Nicole, at least, to be safe. It's not a stretch, they do that kind of thing every season. It's really just part of the game now and the players have to decide how to approach it. Victor chose to completely ignore the DR manipulations while Natalie/James seem to have taken it into account. Though they were already thinking of going against Paul/Victor before that.

ETA:

Does she not remember she was brought back in BB16?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Here's the video. NSFW obviously. Though tbh I didn't watch it so I don't know what exactly's going on. Some are saying they definitely had sex and others are saying they don't think they did.

Yes, they are having sex.  How can anyone doubt that?  Fine with me.  

• Love 2

For a girl who claims she doesn't curse and who has talked some serious shit about other people's behavior to have sex on camera is pretty rich.

ETA: I'm torn about the returning juror. I only really like Bridgette and Day, but they will both work with James, so a hard pass on that. But I will not ever root for Paulie returning. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I am not sure about that.  He banters with her non stop and clearly enjoys her company.  They flirt in their fake fighting way (gag).  He let the boys believe that it was an in the house only thing.   Paulie's behavior with Z set the tone for him.  Not manly to admit you may be sweet on  a girl, you know.  It is a wait and see type thing (sorry). 

Yeah, I agree that we don't really know but I recall him talking to James about the "relationships" in the house, saying that people were taking them too seriously. He was saying how he thinks Nicole is a really cool girl and likes hanging out with her a lot but he would never.... and then he hesitated like he realized he shouldn't say out loud what he was about to say and finished the sentence with something that didn't really fit the conversation. I got the feeling that he genuinely likes her company but that she's not up to his usual standards looks-wise. But as you said, we'll have to wait and see. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

For a girl who claims she doesn't curse and who has talked some serious shit about other people's behavior to have sex on camera is pretty rich.

ETA: I'm torn about the returning juror. I only really like Bridgette and Day, but they will both work with James, so a hard pass on that. But I will not ever root for Paulie returning. 

I am good with that.  Natalie is his priority and the more on his side the better chances Natalie has.  

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

For a girl who says claims she doesn't curse and who has said talked some serious shit about other people's behavior to have sex on camera is pretty rich.

She even says out loud something like "people are going to think we're doing bad stuff, but we're just cuddling." Give me a break.

That looked as bad if not worse than anything I saw Z and Paulie doing under the covers and it was confirmed they were having sex. You can actually pinpoint when Corey climaxes lmao.

• Love 6

I hate Nicole's "no cursing" thing. If she chooses not to use curse words, that's fine, but the cutesy substitution of "freak" for "fuck" and "crap" for "shit" while liberally sprinkling those words/their substitutes into every fucking sentence that comes out of her fucking mouth is annoying bullshit.

• Love 16
Just now, Marie80 said:

She even says out loud something like "people are going to think we're doing bad stuff, but we're just cuddling." Give me a break.

That looked as bad if not worse than anything I saw Z and Paulie doing under the covers and it was confirmed they were having sex. You can actually pinpoint when Corey climaxes lmao.

+1

Just now, TheRealT said:

I hate Nicole's "no cursing" thing. If she chooses not to use curse words, that's fine, but the cutesy substitution of "freak" for "fuck" and "crap" for "shit" while liberally sprinkling those words/their substitutes into every fucking sentence that comes out of her fucking mouth is annoying bullshit.

+1

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am good with that.  Natalie is his priority and the more on his side the better chances Natalie has.  

I don't think there's a chance in hell of Natalie winning. I mean maybe against Michelle, but she's not going to go to the end with her so that's moot. I guess if Bridgette came back Natalie could maybe get to the end with her and win, but that's pretty unlikely to happen.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Yeah, I agree that we don't really know but I recall him talking to James about the "relationships" in the house, saying that people were taking them too seriously. He was saying how he thinks Nicole is a really cool girl and likes hanging out with her a lot but he would never.... and then he hesitated like he realized he shouldn't say out loud what he was about to say and finished the sentence with something that didn't really fit the conversation. I got the feeling that he genuinely likes her company but that she's not up to his usual standards looks-wise. But as you said, we'll have to wait and see. 

Ahhhh, good point.  I even watched that!   I do think Nicole is good looks wise for him though.  She has said she is tired of dating and wants the next BF to be the one she marries (paraphrasing).   Whether he heard that or not, we all read energy and that does come across.  

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

+1

+1

I don't think there's a chance in hell of Natalie winning. I mean maybe against Michelle, but she's not going to go to the end with her so that's moot. I guess if Bridgette came back Natalie could maybe get to the end with her and win, but that's pretty unlikely to happen.

Oh yes, agree but she will get farther with Day or Bridget.  Bragging rights to say she made it to ___ place.  She wants to have a respectable finish, she talks about that.  

My secret desire is for Day to come back and win.  She is a terrible game player and worse at the social game but I have a huge soft spot for her. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

There hasn't been a lot of posting... what is happening in the house? Is Victor just accepting defeat? Michelle isn't trying to save him? It seems like a lot of viewers (other sites, Twitter, etc) are checked out with the returning juror. Like come Thursday night we're back at 7 people so who cares, right?

• Love 1

Question. Did anyone see the conversation between Natalie and Michelle around 4:30 today? If you watched it I would like your opinions on this. Is Natalie kind of playing Michelle here because she said if Paul wins HOH he is putting up Corey and James and she told Michelle as long as we are not on the block we are good. I an assuming she is ok with it because Michelle and her would be 2 votes. Let me know your opinions if you watch this conversation. Thanks.

How could she do this after Corey told her how he dumped his girlfriend?  Unreal.

I loved BB making Nicole and James apologize for bribing each other.  Still at 3 AM BB?  Whatever, the others seemed to take it pretty well, but I can't imagine they won't discuss it further. 

Thanks Derrick.  All of "your" people came in with the understanding of payola.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, wings707 said:

James is about to make a move he never would have done had he not fallen in love with Natalie.  It is akin to a male bird fluffing up their feathers to appear larger and more colorful.  I have not heard him talk about America not liking it.  I may have missed it. 

They will give their relationship a go when out.  It may work for awhile.   He lives in Texas and she wants to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.  He is more attentive to her than any man has been.  I sense nothing judgmental about her; and they both love pranks (eye roll) .  That is a lot right there. 

So far as showmance longevity goes, I'd give James and Natalie the best odds.  Their interpersonal chemistry is actually kinda phenomenal.  You'd be surprised how far humor can carry a couple.  :)

• Love 5

I could easily see Corey and Nicole being a real couple after the show. He's bland as fuck, and she's attractive (her "Sandy" look before was quite flattering to her) and outside the house I'm sure she's pleasant enough, so I could see them being a boring couple that makes it. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I could easily see Corey and Nicole being a real couple after the show. He's bland as fuck, and she's attractive (her "Sandy" look before was quite flattering to her) and outside the house I'm sure she's pleasant enough, so I could see them being a boring couple that makes it. 

Oh, there's definite potential there as well; even after the heat of any initial passion blew out, both Corey and Nicole are the types of personalities who could still make a helluva long coast on a relatively pleasant, comfortable inertia.  I was giving James/Natalie the best odds, not the only odds.  :>

James and Natalie's interactions remind me scary much of a couple I know who just celebrated their 30th anniversary last year, and are still going strong - in no small degree because each of them is still the best at making the other laugh.  Finding that in another person is no trivial thing.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

No chance.

Corey is a playuh, and Nicole isn't in his league.  Have you listen to this idiot talk about women?  He told her she was lying when she said she didn't notice how attractive he was for the first three weeks, because woman ALWAYS notice his attractiveness, basically, he can't beat them off with a stick.

He doesn't like to make dates, because he doesn't want to commit to one babe for the night, he'd rather go out with his bros and see which lucky lady captures his imagination.

He dumped his long term girlfriend over the phone or with a text or something, stone cold, because she was jealous or whatever when another tasty number caught his eye.

NO.  CHANCE.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

No chance.

Corey is a playuh, and Nicole isn't in his league.  Have you listen to this idiot talk about women?  He told her she was lying when she said she didn't notice how attractive he was for the first three weeks, because woman ALWAYS notice his attractiveness, basically, he can't beat them off with a stick.

He doesn't like to make dates, because he doesn't want to commit to one babe for the night, he'd rather go out with his bros and see which lucky lady captures his imagination.

He dumped his long term girlfriend over the phone or with a text or something, stone cold, because she was jealous or whatever when another tasty number caught his eye.

NO.  CHANCE.

Early on in the season I'd have been inclined to agree.  In current-day terms, however, I'd hazard a guess there's a factor you may be missing, though:

1. Corey strikes me as a guy whose normal inclination is to be incredibly lazy in his romantic relationships.
  2. By chance or happenstance, BB has stuck Corey in a position where he has had no choice except to get to know a relationship partner (Nicole) to a degree probably unparalleled in Corey's entire dating history to date.
  3. I'd hazard a guess Corey might favor a a continued relationship with Nicole, simply because so much of the ground work has already been done; otherwise, he'd have to do this ALL OVER AGAIN FROM SCRATCH with someone else.

Corey Brooks: Poster Boy for the Lazy Lover.

• Love 6