Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

So then I guess he wasn't worried about Natalie spilling his secrets? Why has he trashed her from the beginning then?

He was worried.  IMO he thought she knew, but she didn't.

7 minutes ago, nightowl1989 said:

I mean, he should be expelled. He is blatantly breaking his contract with Big Brother if he continues to ignore them, his punishment, and any other rules. This is bullshit.

agree

3 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

What have they done in the past? I can't remember what happened after Willie and chima got pulled.

long fish announcement made some DR leaks.

Just now, wings707 said:

Something is going down, we have a lot of fish.  Oh goody, but I want to see it!

FUCK.  He's still there and everyone is coddling him.  This is CRAP.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Something is going down, we have a lot of fish.  Oh goody, but I want to see it!

Maybe this has all been planned and they are getting footage for the special Friday episode. Lol

1 minute ago, njbarmaid said:

Maybe this has all been planned and they are getting footage for the special Friday episode. Lol

This could be.  They often give us fish so they can surprise us too.  Like we want that.  oy

Feeds back. Why is he not in DR? Why is he not being punished?

Corey's reprimanding him right now. Well, freaking finally, Corey. They're all trying to walk on eggshells around him now. 

This is the most serious I've seen Corey. I don't watch him often, mind you, but he is laying it down for Paulie, and Corey's the only one Paulie might listen to. 

• Love 2

Good for Corey, being very sympathetic but also pointing out that getting screwed over is actually part of the game.

Also hilariously giving sage advice in a Stars and Stripes unitard with a cape and top hat.

• Love 7

Well, on the one hand, finally Paulie MIGHT stop moping and being a complete asshole. Maybe he'll relax and have fun. At least we'd be done with him running around from person to person, crying or bitching.

On the other hand....fuck, I wanted an expulsion so we can guarantee Paulie doesn't come back.

• Love 1

Paulie antics right up there with the meltdowns of Chima and Audrey.

I don't think so.

Audrey was mentally unstable and on medication. She covered herself up and stayed in bed for days, refusing to do anything, even attend her nomination ceremony. 

Chima threw tantrums starting with the threats to go nuts on live tv forcing them to pre-tape the Coup d'eta episode and then blatantly threw production equipment into the hot tub. Destruction of their property.

Paulie is not wanting to make some pies, but IS still doing it. Although he's not thrilled over it. They gave him a knife, none of this is elimination worthy.

Edited by Artsda
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Does anyone know where Paulie falls in the birth order of his family? Oldest, middle, youngest?

Wanna say oldest. I know he is older than Cody. Forget how old sister is.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Does anyone know where Paulie falls in the birth order of his family? Oldest, middle, youngest?

He's older than Cody.  28  Not sure about the sister.

Paulie says he's not in trouble but he's not going to do that ...FISH

Outside running again.
No mic AGAIN.
No pie baking AGAIN.

BB playing the pie music again.

8 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

Good for Corey, being very sympathetic but also pointing out that getting screwed over is actually part of the game.

Also hilariously giving sage advice in a Stars and Stripes unitard with a cape and top hat.

He gave a good honest helpful talk.  Good job.  Natalie back it down.  

Edited by wings707

Corey talked him into baking the pie.Cp3w1QbWEAA0HiR.jpg

BB reshot the whole scene to hide his tantrum.  He went back outside to run.  They played the music, he came in as if he is a good sport.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I think he's the oldest. I looked at photos of their sister and she looks younger than Cody.

They're totally going to play patriotic music for the Corey pep talk to Paulie.

Well, it worked. Paulie's baking the pie. For now, at least. 

Birth order: Paulie, Cody, Angelina.

He is the oldest, the sports star, the coach in charge of teaching sportsmanship.

Loser.

Production probably not so gently advised him of the pathetic edit he would get for his behavior. If nothing else, his ego requires that he save face for the public.

If I were Corey, I would encourage Paulie's bs but work to keep him to stay as an easy target in case of a buyback. Even if they flipped to keep him, the remaining people in the house would never vote for his poor sport ass in a final situation.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Corey talked him into baking the pie.Cp3w1QbWEAA0HiR.jpg

BB reshot the whole scene to hide his tantrum.  He went back outside to run.  They played the music, he came in as if he is a good sport.

How do you know that?  They catered to his tantrum.  Well damn.  

Great, we're going to have to deal with days and days of these HGs giving poor, put upon Paulie pep talks to do his poor, horrible punishment of half-ass baking a pie. And he's going to be the big victim, who was loyal to everyone ever, and this is the worst thing to ever happen to him. 

No thanks. Paulie is the worst. 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Oh man, that makes total sense!!!!!  

I have to say...watching a person meltdown for real is hard to watch.  I'm happy to see him get his comeuppance, but only if he can take it.  Like he said, maybe he just needs a couple days.  If I was his family member it would have broken me to see the look in his eyes when Corey was talking to him.  And that was good of Corey to do that for him...they speak the same language.  I hope Paulie learns something from this experience.  

ETA: On the other hand, if I look at this from a 'social experiment' angle, instead of the silly manipulated game it is...lots of men get away with the type of aggressive behavior we've seen on this show and people get hurt because of it.  They need to be held accountable for "disturbing the peace" of a society.  Watching this show, it seems pretty clear why it doesn't always happen (bro code, women not pressing charges, fear of repercussions).

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago?  Right after fish.  We come back from fish, he's running, music plays, he goes in as if he is a man instead of a child.  08:50 PM or so  @wings707

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

In 2017 look for the Lifetime film "Paulie, May I Sleep With Danger?" The tag line will be: "And all he had to do was bake an apple pie..." With Special Guest Star Scott Baio as Daddy Calafiore.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Vicky said:

Oh man, that makes total sense!!!!!  

I have to say...watching a person meltdown for real is hard to watch.  I'm happy to see him get his comeuppance, but only if he can take it.  Like he said, maybe he just needs a couple days.  If I was his family member it would have broken me to see the look in his eyes when Corey was talking to him.  And that was good of Corey to do that for him...they speak the same language.  I hope Paulie learns something from this experience.  

I agree. It's why I've been a little more hesitant on full out enjoying it and expressing it on here. It's also why I was insistent on his meltdown being pretty real. There may be part of him who's manipulating people as an attempt to stay and not campaign against Corey, but he's not that good of an actor to have his emotions so over the place like this. It feels really real. It's enough for me that he's for sure going. I don't want people to turn into someone like him and not care if he's genuinely having a meltdown. 

Which is why Production can't bring him back. I'm afraid he won't be able to handle another eviction. I don't want to take the chance of him not learning from this and having a worse meltdown. 

• Love 3

His breakdown was real.  I wonder if he is beginning to see the people around him, bathing him kindness, are the very ones who he treated so badly they want him gone.  

• Love 4

And...Paulie's back to talking to Nicole/Michelle about finding a way to convince Victor to put up James so he can stay.

Dude just won't stop and accept his fate. I guess once it's a done deal tomorrow, we'll see if Paulie relaxes. 

• Love 3

Paulie can kick rocks. And bake pies.

Not one of these people were running around trying to show any empathy to any of Paulie's victims, but now they have to take turns feeding him a bottle?

He's not breaking down, he manipulating the situation in the same manner he was when he was on top and every last one of those people are showing just how they almost lost to him: they are suckers! Of the highest magnitude.

Even if they don't want to "pile on," the very least they should be doing is ignore him as they did Tiffany and Da'Vonne at his direction. Nobody tried to help or stand up for Natalie or Zakiyah when he was trashing them. This guy would be demanding a pie every hour on the hour if the situation were reversed.

They can flip flop on him, but I'm flip flopping on them. They deserve every bit of abuse they received from him because most of them helped him heap that abuse on somebody else.

• Love 19

Oh dear god Paulie is campaigning again!  Corey settled him down and he feels better now.  I would have preferred him to remain a little depressed.  Is that wrong?  He was so much easier to take when he moped.  Well, I am off to bed.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And...Paulie's back to talking to Nicole/Michelle about finding a way to convince Victor to put up James so he can stay.

Dude just won't stop and accept his fate. I guess once it's a done deal tomorrow, we'll see if Paulie relaxes. 

And still rehashing old conversations.  At this point there's no truth to be told anymore...it's just half truths, misunderstandings and flat out lies.  It's fine to talk to Victor, but stop trying to convince everyone that you're the victim of something you started, Paulie.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Kendall said:

Paulie can kick rocks. And bake pies.

Not one of these people were running around trying to show any empathy to any of Paulie's victims, but now they have to take turns feeding him a bottle?

He's not breaking down, he manipulating the situation in the same manner he was when he was on top and every last one of those people are showing just how they almost lost to him: they are suckers! Of the highest magnitude.

Even if they don't want to "pile on," the very least they should be doing is ignore him as they did Tiffany and Da'Vonne at his direction. Nobody tried to help or stand up for Natalie or Zakiyah when he was trashing them. This guy would be demanding a pie every hour on the hour if the situation were reversed.

They can flip flop on him, but I'm flip flopping on them. They deserve every bit of abuse they received from him because most of them helped him heap that abuse on somebody else.

You make excellent points.  

• Love 1

If they really wanted to give Polly a challenging punishment, they should have demanded he not use the word "fuck" in any way, shape or form for a specific period of time.  For him that would be harder than kicking soccer balls for 24 hours.

• Love 9

Natalie in UK said to James (?) if that were me down there I would be gone next week.  This after he had settled and all the 'oh poor babies' were handed out.  She is correct.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
Just now, wings707 said:

Natalie in UK said to James (?) if that were me down there I would be gone next week.  This after he had settled and all the oh poor babies were handed out.  She is correct.

Good for her. I do believe that you can still not like a person or what he does or says and you can be completely vocal about it and stick to your guns...but you can also be sympathetic and feel bad for them in a moment of complete vulnerability. Maybe I'm naive in thinking that Paulie was totally honest in his tears and that he was genuinely having a meltdown with little manipulation behind it, but I guess I do. I still don't like the guy, but I also don't want to stoop to his level of being completely dismissive of other people's feelings while maybe expecting some level of caring for his own. Basically, he has issues that he has to deal with once he gets out of this house. 

• Love 3

James and Nat are so cute.  She's been deeply hurt and she just needs to be alone and "sleep it off".  She is explaining herself very well, but poor James just isn't getting it.   James is trying his best to support her, and telling her what she "needs" to do.  He is really anxious about her pain and desperately wants to make her feel better.  It's so "Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus"!  She wants to process, and he wants to fix.  It's the age old disconnect between men and women.

• Love 7

James/Natalie still into their fight. Natalie's trying to have some space so she can clear her head. She's reassuring James that she'll be fine in the morning, but she needs to sleep alone. James isn't understanding. I'm watching the conversation now. He keeps insisting that he cares for her and all that, something that she's heard before many times. In my opinion, James may be a little pushy, as Natalie's trying to tell him that she's fine, but she wants a night to herself. Finally, James has told her that he'll go sleep in a bumper car but Natalie convinced him to just sleep in the other London bed. 

Oh, and it's over. Michelle/Nicole/Corey talking now. But before Corey came in, I guess Nicole/Michelle talking about the boys alliance and Nicole's scared to ask if they're still picking off the girls. You know, there MIGHT be a chance of an all girls alliance, especially if Bridgette walks back in. 

• Love 2

Paulie pitching again.

He'll put up girls.  He'll fight for Victor.  He's just needs this to keep sane.  Wearing on his cancer ridden aunt's life, the one he's there playing for.

Oh please

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, TimWil said:

Corey stuck in a room with Yvette, Jun, Jen from BB 8 and Jenn City would be priceless.

I had to favorite this post just for the mention of Jenn City.  Because any mention of Jenn City cracks me up.

• Love 4

Paulie's campaigning to Victor....again.

I think this is the problem. Paulie is going in a circle. He campaigns, he gets shut down, he starts bitching while campaigning, he gets shut down, he gets depressed, he cries, he starts to piss off Production, he gets a pep talk, he has a moment of peace, and then he starts up again. It's not healthy. He needs a few hours of literal chill, for his own sake here. 

• Love 3

I was about to go to bed until Red Alert came on. Paul was running throughout the house while three 'suspects' ran. As soon as he finished, they called it again. Victor ran immediately and hid.

Paul is super out of breath. This is Production's entertainment after Paulie's meltdown, apparently! Poor Paul! At least they're having fun with it! 

• Love 3

Guys flash back to watch Paul to his punishment around 10:20 tonight.  He has so much fun with it, finds cocaine on his subjects, slides across the table, chases people down who run from him, TOTALLY out of breath, finally finishes, panting.

and

BB rings the alert again!

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie's campaigning to Victor....again.

I think this is the problem. Paulie is going in a circle. He campaigns, he gets shut down, he starts bitching while campaigning, he gets shut down, he gets depressed, he cries, he starts to piss off Production, he gets a pep talk, he has a moment of peace, and then he starts up again. It's not healthy. He needs a few hours of literal chill, for his own sake here. 

I wish Victor would just say I am not going to use the veto, you will be voted out on Thursday, let's have fun and enjoy each other until then.  Tomorrow is going to be the same old until the veto ceremony and on FF as he tries hard in zero hour. 

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Guys flash back to watch Paul to his punishment around 10:20 tonight.  He has so much fun with it, finds cocaine on his subjects, slides across the table, chases people down who run from him, TOTALLY out of breath, finally finishes, panting.

and

BB rings the alert again!

I am watching the hilarity.  

• Love 2

Now they are all running, and he is soooo pooped, still a great sport though.

Oh Jeebus, Paulie tries to talk game to him now about making a deal.

Edited by Umbelina