Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

LOL, Paul's zing was for him to shut the fuck up (swear and all). That's great.

Corey has a unitard punishment? 

James' zing I think had to do with Natalie. 

Michelle's in the bumper cars alone and fears that Natalie secretly hates her. Oh girl, she really doesn't. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, Paul's zing was for him to shut the fuck up (swear and all). That's great.

Corey has a unitard punishment? 

James' zing I think had to do with Natalie. 

Michelle's in the bumper cars alone and fears that Natalie secretly hates her. Oh girl, she really doesn't. 

I don't think Natalie hates anybody.

Except maybe...

imageproxy.php?img=https%3A%2F%2F66.medi

• Love 8

Corey knows sign language?

Damnit. I might have to give him props for that. Guys who know sign language are pluses in my book.

Victor was called a douchebag by Zingbot (partially in Spanish). Corey was called ugly.

Michelle gets all my votes for the Care Package next. She deserves it. 

• Love 1

Oh dear.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  7m7 minutes ago

Michelle- I feel like Natalie still hates me secretly and she is just being nice to my face. I hope that's not the case #BB18

Zingbot said "Paul, you have a lot of catch phrases. Your boy, friendship, pissed. I have one we can all get behind. Shut the fuck up"

Corey you can't sweep her off her feet b/c Hayden already did

Victor tu es el douchebag

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Corey knows sign language?

He can probably translate this then...

077746d899b09a5867be97c38d87ebed.jpg

Zingbot said "Paul, you have a lot of catch phrases. Your boy, friendship, pissed. I have one we can all get behind. Shut the fuck up"

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Porterest said:

I get the first two tags, but #keephating? Does that mean he's going to keep hating the other side? 

Nah - I think he's talking to the Paulie haters...telling them to keep hating, basically like a taunt.  Because Cody's a douchebag.

Edited by lyric
  • Love 13

I wish the returners would stop saying "my season." This, for better or worse, is also their season; they need to own it. 

Bros are teasing Nicole--what if Corey was out the first week and Nicole was in a showmance with Glenn? Nicole is upset by this. I'm mildly amused. 

• Love 5

Nicole (about Paulie):  I think he's going to try to self-evict.

Also I didn't expect him to take the Veto from you.

Nicole won a Trip.
Paul has to run around the house picking disks up when a bell goes off.
James won $5K because Victor wanted the VETO win
Corey has to wear a patriot unitard
Vic won VETO
Paulie has to bake pies (possibly all week) when told to.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Corey you can't sweep her off her feet b/c Hayden already did

Victor tu es el douchebag

I really feel like Zingy and I could be besties. God, I love that annoyingly voiced robot.

• Love 10

Nicole thinks Paulie will self evict and she was surprised when he took the veto from Corey!

I'd love to see a DOR, personally. But he probably won't because DR will let him know that he has a 80% chance of coming back into the house or something.

Oh, Paulie's out! And Paul's punishment is running to hit a button every time a buzzer goes off! 

• Love 1

Power threesome whining now.

Polly said he is going to literally beg Vic to use the veto, and that Natalie is not a good person, and blah blah it's all Natalie's fault.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

Paulie/Corey/Nicole realizing that they're screwed. Paulie is so defeated and knows that there's only a chance of him coming back. 

Here comes the Natalie bashing by Paulie! Surprise Surprise! 

I can't wait to see him gone and I won't have to hear his hypocrisy anymore! 

• Love 7

I'm glad to hear Paulie's going, though I will be shocked if he doesn't return.  I know he's hated by the fans, but he does have connections to production, so...they could give him a boost (or he could come back legitimately, of course).

Do we know what his zing was?  Zingbot went in on Vic and Paul pretty hard, it seems

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie/Corey/Nicole realizing that they're screwed. Paulie is so defeated and knows that there's only a chance of him coming back. 

I can't wait to see him gone and I won't have to hear his hypocrisy anymore! 

Well he already apologized for anything he has said and anything he might say in ththe future so it's all good!  I guess that means talk as much shit as you want because you pre-apologized.

• Love 4

Paulie re: Natalie "She is not a f**king good person." Oy, we're back to "good people" vs. "bad people" again? Damn you Maggie and Helen.

The cut back to Paulie just now observing Corey and Nicole's cutesy "antics" was hilarious. He had this look on his face like "Who are you KIDDING?" #NotGayCorey

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 9

Heh, Paulie just took out his RT and shook it, I guess to see if there are two cards in there that they could rig. 

Paulie also has to subject himself to Corey/Nicole flirting.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't want to watch the rest of this week.  Paulie has ruined this season.  He's obnoxious when he's winning, he's hateful when he's called out, and he's pathetic when he's a loser.  Sorry, Paulie - I hope you're not like this outside the house...but, for now - I'm over it and wish you'd Shut The Fuck Up! 

And, now that I'm seeing Corey and Nicole and their silly banter...they're ruining it too.  I'm out.

ETA:  And why are ALL four cameras on them?!?!?!?!  Ugh.  Okay - Now I'm serious - I am Out...

P.S.  See y'all later... (cause I'll be back, dammit!)

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Well he already apologized for anything he has said and anything he might say in ththe future so it's all good!  I guess that means talk as much shit as you want because you pre-apologized.

Confession = "Get Out of Jail Free" card.  All is forgiven.

Look for Corey and Nicole as Corie and Paul Bratter in a Beef 'N Boards dinner theater production of Barefoot in the Park this winter. Also starring Daytime Emmy winning soap star Kim Zimmer as Mrs. Banks, Corie's mother.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Vicky said:

I hope you're not like this outside the house...but, for now - I'm over it and wish you'd Shut The Fuck Up! 

Oh his Dad and brother recognize this guy. 

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm not out.  The feeds have been great all week, AND we have the punishments coming up, as soon as they can find a unitard that will fit Corey.

Me either!  Finally it is interesting. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

They're speculating on another buyback. (They equals Nicorey and Paulie.) 

Paulie--can't bank on a chance. Everyone flipped on us. 

More of this. Ugh. 

Paulie: it's leaving me open to be crushed by goodbye messages. 

It sounds like Polly (I give up writing out that ridiculous name for a grown man) will beg Vic to use it and put up James; Polly is sure that everyone vote James out since he's such a back stabber.

Edited by Porterest
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, Paulie just took out his RT and shook it, I guess to see if there are two cards in there that they could rig. 

Paulie also has to subject himself to Corey/Nicole flirting.

He probably thought all the envelopes were empty except one.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Z will go out of her mind when she sees Paulie.  Nothing indicated that this would happen when she left.  Poor Day, ugh.

Yes, I am talking as if he did not get the round trip.  It isn't going to be interesting if he does.  More of the same.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie again saying he's not staying in the jury house as soon as he's sure there is not buy back shit.

WHAT a pussy!

I get he loved the Sopranos.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie again saying he's not staying in the jury house as soon as he's sure there is not buy back shit.

WHAT a pussy!

Why doesn't that surprise me? I hope Production is noting this so is there is a thought about fixing things they decided against it. 

He would have it better in jury than most--Z would take care of his ever waking need. 

• Love 9

Good.  I hope he keeps ranting until he's pissed off everyone in Production.  I also hope they show some of this bratty behavior on the show.  I'm gonna #keephating.

• Love 17

It's Polly's claustrophobia that he's worried about, guys! He's not a bad sport; he just can't face the idea of being locked in a house. 

Before the obvious is pointed out, as even Nicole started to do, Polly qualifies it: This is okay because I'm having fun playing the game. 

In other news, Corey should be out in his costume soon. 

ETA: False alarm. Corey is back, wearing his usual no shirt and shorts. No costume. 

Edited by Porterest
  • Love 3

Exactly⬆ Umbelina. Ole Paulie began with a woeful semi-conjoling manner of "...what if I don't go to Jury..."    

Now, however, tantrums and direct threats are being issued-- "...upon my eviction{HOWL[❗], RANT[❗], SOB[❗]...}, if you(BB) do not find a WAY➡for my return, I absolutely will NOT go to Jury."

• Love 3

Ok, so I'm not watching the feeds, but the funniest thing apparently just happened.

Paulie was in one of the rooms and he began talking to the feeds, telling us that he's been thinking about his life here and his family and his ex because of the way things ended. He's so ready to start on his Life Lessons With Paulie Show....and then all four feeds cut to sleeping houseguests.

I think that's a sign on how Production feels about Paulie, you guys. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
he was not alone, I stand corrected
  • Love 14

I was watching that.  Polly was in SF room with Nic and Cor.  They  cut to fish when he said he was thinking about his ex and how it ended.  She hadn't signed a release so they can't allow any talk about her to go on the internet.  A lot of fish happen when the HGs talk about someone in their life who can be identified. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I was watching that.  Polly was in SF room with Nic and Cor.  They  cut to fish when he said he was thinking about his ex and how it ended.  She hadn't signed a release so they can't allow any talk about her to go on the internet.  A lot of fish happen when the HGs talk about someone in their life who can be identified. 

Shh, I like my version better.

• Love 8

When we find out what Zingbot said to Paulie, that might give us some indication of their current view of him - hope they didn't go easy on him, since it sounds like they didn't on others (except Corey, because...like he gives a shit about Hayden / Nicole)

Edited by lyric