Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

simplyme - I say this as kindly as I can, but bite your tongue!  The one and only true Ducky is Dr. Mallard, on NCIS.  Any other is merely a pale imitation, and one simply cannot not reach true Ducky-ness by wearing a cheap plastic ring around one's waist.  Harumph!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4

Sunflowers and Orchids are Natalie's two favorite flowers, another fun fact during mad libs stream of consciousness keep Paulie awake last night...

Sunflowers all over the kitchen table for the Have Not reveal.  It's a very odd coincidence!

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm glad Evel did this, just so everyone will see it.  He has a lot of followers. 

Time to flashback, I just got up.  Ha.Untitled.png

I know Evel Dick is a HUGE douchebag(and that's putting it mildly), but some of his tweets are hilarious.

• Love 4

How much would we have to pay Kathy Griffin to get her to say the same thing she said to Zach in BB16, only this time, she could say it to Paulie. "Zing, motherfucker. ZING!" Anyone want to start a collection? I mean, she'd probably never set foot in the house again, since she said it smelled so bad last time, but still.

Maybe BB can just pay her to use the sound clip over and over again?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

u

Michelle making "boom, I blew up your game!" motions during the fight this morning.  Stolen avi from Sucks' AuntPappy.

HA!

Presumably Paulie was still yammering on about honour loyalty respect morals character blahblahblah type thing...

Edited by AbsoluteShower
stupid fingers couldn't spell 'respect'
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, she'd probably never set foot in the house again, since she said it smelled so bad last time, but still.

I can only imagine how bad that place must reek.  Do they do laundry anymore?  I vaguely remember one season everybody complaining it smelled like some big dude's ass and they made him wash his clothes.

• Love 2

Maybe I'm just easily confused, but I think some posts are using Paul and Paulie interchangeably.   Within one post, Paul turns into Paulie and Paulie becomes Paul.  It's easier to figure out now that Paul is perceived as "good" while Paulie remains "bad", but it takes a moment. 

• Love 2

Probably me.  I've been sleep deprived for a week.  I'm going to use "Polly" because I won't fuck it up as much.  Apologies!

OMG "Derrick and Cody aren't here, shut up about them, you are no Derrick!"

Miche is so on point about Polly, and keeps calling him on everything.  This fight is glorious.

These flashbacks require Pizza.  I'm making Freshetta Hawaiian with fresh Poblano pepper slices and extra parm..

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Probably me.  I've been sleep deprived for a week.  I'm going to use "Polly" because I won't fuck it up as much.  Apologies!

OMG "Derrick and Cody aren't here, shut up about them, you are no Derrick!"

Miche is so on point about Polly, and keeps calling him on everything.  This fight is glorious.

These flashbacks require Pizza.  I'm making Freshetta Hawaiian with fresh Poblano pepper slices and extra parm..

Not just one poster, something I've been noticing.  And I'm having pizza, too!

• Love 1

Evel Dick is doing jury round table this year and he's a BIG Natalie fan. I'm sure he'll try something too.

Just read this!  WOW!  I know most of you hate Evel, but I kind of got to know him in real life a bit, and honestly, he does have many good points.  I know I know...

• Love 5

Help me out here those of you who watch the Live Feeds faithfully....

People are saying it would be bad to evict Paulie THIS week b/c he might have the RT.  To me, that's exactly why they should evict him.  I mean, if he does have the RT, wouldn't it be better for the house if they bring him back sooner rather than later when he could actually do some damage?  

Evict.  Round Trip.  Evict again.

What am I missing?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I can only imagine how bad that place must reek.  Do they do laundry anymore?  I vaguely remember one season everybody complaining it smelled like some big dude's ass and they made him wash his clothes.

There was a conversation a week or two ago on BBAD.  In the midst of the conversation, someone sniffed at the bed covers and said they could smell Paul (I think).  The boredom is excruciating.  How hard is it to wash the sheets?  Or apply deodorant?  And I've never heard about an ant problem so bad that they swarmed someone's body and they had to shower them off. 

But I think Amanda and McCrae leaving used condoms around takes the cake.  That's a biohazard issue. 

• Love 6

Guys, I think Nicole has the RT ticket.  What was her number?  BB knew she won the super safety package before we did, and suddenly we have a "special Friday episode" coming up again?  She can't use it this week, so Friday will probably be some kind of jury comp to come back into the game. 

Or it's just a catch up episode to explain all the stuff that has gone down this week. 

8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

And I've never heard about an ant problem so bad that they swarmed someone's body and they had to shower them off. 

Every year the house is infested with ants. Even if they kept the place spotless, there would still be an ant problem. I'm guessing that in some years HGs were more vigilant about spraying and that might have helped a bit. It seems like CBS or whoever owns that property is too cheap to hire exterminators.  It might be a good idea for HGs to mention the problem frequently on air to shame them into doing something about it. 

Edited by NeelyOh
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Help me out here those of you who watch the Live Feeds faithfully....

People are saying it would be bad to evict Paulie THIS week b/c he might have the RT.  To me, that's exactly why they should evict him.  I mean, if he does have the RT, wouldn't it be better for the house if they bring him back sooner rather than later when he could actually do some damage?  

Evict.  Round Trip.  Evict again.

What am I missing?

I agree with you! If they wait it might reach a point where Sitting Ducks* start feeling unrest and looking to divide. Polly coming back later, even by a week,  might be the vote they need.  He can't win.  I just want him out of that house, now.  He loves to hear him self talk/lie and I find it exhausting and boring.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Evel Dick is doing jury round table this year and he's a BIG Natalie fan. I'm sure he'll try something too.

Just read this!  WOW!  I know most of you hate Evel, but I kind of got to know him in real life a bit, and honestly, he does have many good points.  I know I know...

Ugh. I don't want him in the same room as Natalie. His dislike of Paulie probably stems from envy, since ED isn't in the house to burn Natalie with cigarettes, throw drinks on her, threaten to rape and murder her, etc. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree with you!  If they wait it might reach a point where Sitting Ducks* start feeling unrest and looking to divide. Polly coming back later, even by a week,  might be the vote they need.  He can't win.  I just want him out of that house, now.  He loves to hear him self talk/lie and I find it exhausting and boring.  

Paul got it exactly right when he was pitching to Victor on Thursday - it's now or never, the numbers won't be there again, its time to take a swing!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Ugh. I don't want him in the same room as Natalie. His dislike of Paulie probably stems from envy, since ED isn't in the house to burn Natalie with cigarettes, throw drinks on her, threaten to rape and murder her, etc. 

I don't even want him in the same STATE as Nat...

• Love 4

I agree that there shouldn't be any reason to not evict Paulie this week if he's still on the block. My only thing is that waiting another week would mean that Paulie can't come back into the game (if Corey doesn't have RT, the Friday episode is surely going to be the buyback to keep their schedule on track) and if they evict him this week, there's a good chance that he does walk back through those doors and then get into power again. But this fear may or may not come into fruition but there's no point in playing scared. My only other thing while thinking this is getting rid of Corey weakens Paulie's grip on Nicole, who will surely turn on Paulie and join the other side of the house. She's already looking for options to save Corey, but she's closer to Corey than she is to Paulie. Let's say Corey leaves and Nicole wins HOH. The chances of her getting convinced to backdoor Paulie to save her own ass are very, very high. 

So, although there are both pros and cons to evicting Paulie if he doesn't win veto, I think they need to just get him out and be done with it. BUT if he wins veto and Corey goes, there's no harm done there for me, because Paulie's game is toast. His ego already took a few hits. They will take a few more until he's evicted. He can't win forever. 

I've been thinking about another scenario and when Paulie leaves, Paul/Vic are going to be the top dogs in the house. Corey/Nicole lose their power immediately, which means they either have to convince Michelle/James/Natalie that Vic/Paul are the new strong targets that they need to get rid of, or they get picked off unless they get into power. I'd love to see Vic play the game without Paul around, personally. I've liked Paul for taking charge, but Vic has shown more promise in the F2 for me, and I genuinely find Vic's strategy better. I guess I've had to put his previous altercations before his eviction to the back of my mind and now I'm focused on his great gameplay. 

Meanwhile, Michelle has completely redeemed herself for me, as her conversation with Nicole was very insightful. She explained that she was jealous of Bridgette and was unnecessarily cruel to her. I know she had this apology before, but this is the first I heard it. Her being able to admit that and move on made me like her again. She's less catty, at the very least, so I'm giving her a second chance. 

• Love 4

Big Brother Access ‏@bigbroaccess  4h4 hours ago

Paul: Victor's social game is trash. James (to Paul): We have to win this next HoH! (don't know why those two are related)

Is Paul planting seeds of dissension already?  

I agree Lady Calypso.   I had this post started when yours came in.  I deleted my text that mirrored yours. 

5 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Random thought from last night: Anybody else looking forward to seeing James, Corey, Victor and Paul in Paulie's bridal party?

You mean Paulie's shotgun wedding to Z? Absolutely.

I LOL'ed when Paulie said that and was thinking "that might be coming sooner than you think, buddy."

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, Michelle has completely redeemed herself for me, as her conversation with Nicole was very insightful. She explained that she was jealous of Bridgette and was unnecessarily cruel to her. I know she had this apology before, but this is the first I heard it. Her being able to admit that and move on made me like her again. She's less catty, at the very least, so I'm giving her a second chance. 

Glad to hear this.  She was hysterical early this morning coming up with discussion topics to keep Paulie awake.  I love that side of her but have found her intolerable at times.  I hope she has turned a new leaf.  We may not have to listen to her trash Nicole day in day out.  It was obsessive.  

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Evel Dick is doing jury round table this year and he's a BIG Natalie fan. 

Ew. EWWWWWWW. Natalie needs to stay far, far away from that piece of garbage.

19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This. Michelle has really redeemed herself. Also, this is part of why I can't get on board with Victor. He still doesn't think anything he's said/done with regards to the women was wrong. And I have literally no doubt he would have kept being a bro if it weren't for the fact that Paul jumped ship so thoroughly and had the majority with him. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We may not have to listen to her trash Nicole day in day out.  It was obsessive.  

No more obsessive than Nicole's hatred for all women.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Glad to hear this.  She was hysterical early this morning coming up with discussion topics to keep Paulie awake.  I love that side of her but have found her intolerable at times.  I hope she has turned a new leaf.  We may not have to listen to her trash Nicole day in day out.  It was obsessive.  

Yeah, I disliked her a lot for the majority of the season because of her unnecessary catty and rude behaviour, especially toward Bridgette. She got so jealous and so mean that it shoved her down to the bottom of the list of female houseguests that I liked....well, until Zakiyah, who I do not respect at the moment (maybe outside of the house, I will, but the house brought out the worst in her). She's a little nuts and paranoid and reckless, but she just has a lot of self esteem issues. Hopefully this also changes her perspective outside of the house in regards to people that she tends to generalize and...ahem, post mean things about, like fat people. I'd like to see a serious change from her.

Meanwhile, I think if Victor can own up to his actions before being evicted, I can give him a second chance too. Paul as well. Right now, they're great contenders for F2, but now I'm rooting for Michelle and Natalie to make it there. 

I also am hoping to like Nicole again, because her conversation with Michelle went well for me. It's why I would NOT be sad if Corey left. Nicole's too clingy with Corey and maybe with him gone, she can play her own game (too late, of course, but she might have a week of likability for me). 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, this is part of why I can't get on board with Victor. He still doesn't think anything he's said/done with regards to the women was wrong. And I have literally no doubt he would have kept being a bro if it weren't for the fact that Paul jumped ship so thoroughly and had the majority with him. 

Agree 100% and it's part of the reason why I'm rooting for Paul over Victor. Also, Paul actually seemed upset with Paulie's treatment of Natalie and Bridgette that night in the HOH room. Vic didn't seem fazed by it all. 

• Love 5

I have a soft spot for Nicole from BB16.  She is a kind good woman and very sweet.   Yeah, she annoys me, too, but not to the extent of others.  Sometimes you just cannot help liking someone.  :^).

I will give Michele more time to see if I like her better.  She may be turning a corner for me. 

I have forgotten what Victor did to get eliminated.  Cliffs Notes, please?  Right now I like him.  He is very smart and has handled the situation in the house with ease and maturity. 

Natalie is a sweet, positive woman and I like her.  She irritates me at times, too.   To James, in little flirty voice:  I came in here all perky and girly so I don't.......(not relevant to my point).  Her behavior, sometimes, seems to be forced to project the image she has cultivated.    I think when she matures she is going to lose that and her strong nature will burst forth more fully but tempered to the exclusion of being the flirty one.  I am NOT criticizing her.  Just sharing observations.  

Paul is a hero now because of his flip but that is soon to wear thin.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

To me, Michelle is who she is. The good, the bad, and the ridiculous, I don't see her as changing so much as me getting to know the whole Michelle. She is a HUGE fan of this game, who gets legitimately giddy about playing it. She's at her best when she is scheming to flip the house, first for Tiffany and again last week. She truly loves playing the game. And I enjoy watching her play it.

She is incredibly insecure. She likes to make bonds with women (men too, but I think her issue is mostly with women. Does that make me a feminist?) but she doesn't trust them, and she will almost immediately fall back to the position of thinking they are shit talking her, so she needs to shit talk them back. Very high school. But she has just a bit of self-awareness where she can get past things, and I do believe her when she says she's sorry about the shit she said about Bridgette and Natalie. I do believe she means it as opposed to Nicole, who I don't think has a sincere bone left in her body.

She's very emotional. Her "crying" jags have been absolutely ridiculous, and I would have snapped after the third one. And I'm sure they will continue until the end of her game. But as long as she mixes them with trolling Paulie? I'm down with Big Meech!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I do believe she means it as opposed to Nicole, who I don't think has a sincere bone left in her body.

This. Nicole has got be one of the least genuine people who has ever played this game. And literally everything she does is to get attention from men. It's actually very sad. 

If this veto is Zingbot then it's gonna take forever. Dammit I just wanna know if Paulie lost already!

• Love 10

Of the remaining players, here's I would like them to rank in the end

1st:   Nat or Paul

2nd:  Nat or Paul

3rd:   Victor

4th:   Meech

5th:   James

6th:   Corey

7th:   Paulie

8th:   Nicole

I don't think I'll watch much this week because I cannot stand that shitstain Polly. Here's my opinion (just my opinion)-- Paulie was screwed from Day 1. He came into the house expecting to be Alpha Dog and he never was. In any pack Corey would be alpha over Paulie. Corey is in much better shape and he's way better looking than Paulie any day. (In my opinion). Goat story and bro stuff aside, I don't dislike him. Paulie I loathe..

Paulie hates women because he is afraid of them. Think about it. In the house he couldn't get away from the awful wimmins so I think he went on the offensive.

Bottom line: Paulie is a turd. And a crybaby. With a ridiculous haircut.

• Love 5

Big Brother Access ‏@bigbroaccess  4h4 hours ago

Victor wants to take James out before Nicole but Paul says she will be out for blood after P/C goes. They agree to take Mic to the end #BB18

Interesting.  Now, just how is Nicole going to go out for blood?  Goodness gracious.  Scary Nicole, chills me to the bone. 

Taking James out before Nicole, absolutely.  Mr AFP wanna be is not your boy.  

• Love 1

So, as we wait for the veto to be over (3 hours into it...come ON), on Jokers, Victor is now #3, so people are really warming up to him. Paul's #5. Nicole rose up one spot now above Jozea and Paulie's still at the bottom.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Morph is usually at night.

I do hope it's Zingbot, the timing is perfect.

Good point, I'd forgotten that...I was basing my guess on the length of time it's taken and figuring it was one of those comps where everybody takes their turn in the back yard...

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, as we wait for the veto to be over (3 hours into it...come ON), on Jokers, Victor is now #3, so people are really warming up to him. Paul's #5. Nicole rose up one spot now above Jozea and Paulie's still at the bottom.

The feed crowd pushed him right up.  The casual will see what we saw next week.  I think Corey might get it since Nicole is smitten that they liked her this week.  It doesn't matter really. 

4 hours ago, NeelyOh said:

I will be shocked if Paulie doesn't have the RT ticket if he's evicted or have a chance to compete to get back in the house. 

I flashbacked to Paul talking to Nicole about her non-reaction to the all-guys alliance. She did say that she wasn't just going to lay down and die and it's understandable that she wouldn't tell Paul her real thoughts. However, the rest of it was about how Corey having an alliance with all the guys was inevitable and she just thinks he such a great guy and she never had a final 2 deal with Corey so knew he had to have something with someone else, etc., etc. She is such a strange person.

Listening to Paulie BS about the causes of his downfall reminded me that Frank never admitted that he screwed up his own game by talking way too much and making way too many deals. And Julie never called Frank on it either during his eviction interview. It was strange because it was so clear that he tanked his own game.  Wondering if Julie will let Paulie off the hook, too. I know Julie is never particularly tough with these interviews but she at least sometimes asks in a nice way if it's possible that another action could be real reason they were booted. 

During this morning's argument when saying how Derrick and Cody were completely loyal to their boys and that's how he wanted to play, I wanted Michelle to ask if they were so loyal, how did Victoria end up in the final 3 with them and which one of the remaining girls did he plan on being his Victoria?

That is such a good point about Cody being loyal to the guys. They (he & Derrick...probably more Derrick) cut all the guys for the potential easy win against Victoria. I'm sure Paulie was planning a Final 3 with either Cory, Nicole, James, Paul & Victor. LOL!!! He was goi g to be loyal to a point. Not exactly a crime but his revisionist history today (I mean all day. He wouldn't shut up) fell on deaf ears with me with his fake crocodile tears.