Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's no doubt that Paul and Victor are the most likely winners right now. That certainly would be an interesting F2.

I'd rather a Natalie/Michelle F2 though because I'm really only rooting for Natalie to win.

Why?  The guys are better players - and it would be a clear case of sexism for a weaker player like Natalie or Michelle win.  I do think Natalie will win AFG.

• Love 4

tumblr_inline_oauir6c8iY1szn1mh_500.gif

Corey, Nicole, and Paulie!

GroundedClearcutErne-size_restricted.gif

I love Michelle lately! 

She was totally loyal to them, and they fucked her, she can "be mean" all she wants! 

Corey was covered in ants, so went to the HOH to shower, and left a trail of ants in the HOH.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Nat will engage in conversation with anyone out of manners and kindness, she gets sucked in.  But I am not going to give her a pass on this.  Time to think for yourself Nat and stop being a savior.  Stand strong in your own opinions.  

Agreed. She's not too bad now, but I'm afraid the more she hangs out with Michelle, the worse she'll get. I like Nat for the way she is! She just needs to start playing the game and communicating with other people better! Start talking game with people one on one! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Can anyone tell me why Paul is so attached to that pool toy?  It's not a good look.

He likes camera attention, and it distracts a bit from his cutthroat gaming.

Paulie, "Everyone bounces from a room when I come in. Its like I'm the plague."

You are out of power for the first time EVER in this game, and their true feelings about you are allowed to show, fucker.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, escape said:

Why?  The guys are better players - and it would be a clear case of sexism for a weaker player like Natalie or Michelle win.  I do think Natalie will win AFG.

Leaving sexism out of this (it bores me) I agree that Paul and Victor are earning F2 in front of my eyes.  Michele, is a mess and loose cannon.  Never F2.   

Nat, sweet girl and she was instrumental in the flip but then what did she do today? She hung out in bed with James for a bit, napped and then trashed Nicole with Michele in the kitchen. F2, never.  Paul and Victor were out socializing with the house, having a good time and in the process creating good will for the final vote.  Not their agenda, they were just being themselves. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

Victor's earning the win more than Paul for me right now BECAUSE he's being very honest, clear cut, and calm throughout all of this. I'm rooting for Victor to win above anyone else. Paul's lying to people and it's helping him for now, but Victor's the one playing the honest man here, telling people what they deserve to know and he's taking the brute force of this. Paulie's going to respect Victor's game far more than Paul's once he goes to jury and thinks about it.

Also, I'd laugh if it was Vic/Nat F2. The first showmance in the house makes it to F2. I'd totally be game for that F2. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Victor is articulate & correct & clam. I like this Victor.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

He is calm too.  LOL!

There's so much slang now, it takes me a moment to distinguish from a typo and a need to visit the urban dictionary. 

• Love 4

Paulie came out of DR eating an apple and feeling good.  The psychologist reeled him in clearly and probably gave him that apple or told him to get a piece of fruit when he left.  It helps with blood sugar and eating is comforting.  Standard.  He is having a good talk with Paul and then Victor. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Victor's earning the win more than Paul for me right now BECAUSE he's being very honest, clear cut, and calm throughout all of this. I'm rooting for Victor to win above anyone else. Paul's lying to people and it's helping him for now, but Victor's the one playing the honest man here, telling people what they deserve to know and he's taking the brute force of this. Paulie's going to respect Victor's game far more than Paul's once he goes to jury and thinks about it.

+1  Abso-fucking-lootly.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Don't worry.

This jury will NEVER give the vote to win to a woman, except for Natalie who WOULD vote for a woman.  MAYBE Bridgette, since Frank isn't eligible to win.

For Nat or Meech to win, they have to go together.  Any penis up there will win over them.  That's the way Grodner cast this thing.

Nicole: I really want Michelle gone, she's so...smiley.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

I'm rooting for Natalie and Michelle. Why? For starters, I think they are playing the game. I feel that has been pretty clear, especially in the past week. They don't win comps? Fan darling Dr. Will never won a comp on his season. I don't care about comp wins. I like them. I don't like Paul or Victor. Sure, I "love" them now, when they're doing what I want them to do, but I still don't like them. Vic was booted third, so no, I don't think he deserves a damn thing.

But honestly, this week I don't care about the end game. I just want Paulie to lose veto, and then I'll happily gloat about him bitching and moaning about how honest and loyal he was to the people he talked about getting rid of sooner rather than later. Because at the end of the day, the one thing I'm certain about is that Paulie is a shithead.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

You're right, Paulie - it ain't going to look good. But I'm sure you will unleash masterful roasts like: fake tits, midget, ugly, stupid, meany. 

There's so much love in this video.  They'd both throw Nicole under the bus in a flash.  She'd be standing there sobbing. Rat's nest precariously perched at an awkward angle, enormous nerd glasses all fogged up. "But I'm niiiiiiiiice.  People liiiiiiiiiike me. "

• Love 8

Paulie trying to make a deal with Victor where a girl goes home this week.

Corey: I would be so mad if Paulie used veto on me....... he's played such a good game.
Corey: Victor will always be 14th place. James is a 32 year old getting sloppy thirds. Wake up bro.
Corey: If I'm next to James everyone will vote me out because James can't win comps and I can.

Victor is owning Paulie, who can't get off his "girls have cooties" rants.

Vic rubbing it in that he had to win three comps to get back in.

Nicole whining: I don't wanna be friends with themmmmmmughhhhhh. (She agrees "girls have cooties!") '

Corey telling Nicole that if Paulie leaves they need to get in good with James/Natalie/Michelle and take out one of Paul and Victor next.

I'm stealing mini caps from twitter and sucks because I can't watch all feeds at once.

• Love 7

The houseguests are thinking Morph or Zingbot for VETO.  They could be right.

I think Nat has a REALLY good chance at Morph, she's interested in people and in their faces.

Paul and Vic mocking Paulie's "pitch" now in the bathroom HA!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paulie came out of DR eating an apple and feeling good.  The psychologist reeled him in clearly and probably gave him that apple or told him to get a piece of fruit when he left.  It helps with blood sugar and eating is comforting.  

That or the DR gave him the real round trip ticket to hold on to for Thursday.

• Love 2

Normally, I'd be afraid of that too, but I honestly don't think it's rigged this season.

Also, if it WERE rigged, why save the most hated houseguest of the season?

Paulie: I thought this was a game and nothing personal huh??
James: It's not personal...
Paulie: So why are you covering up faces on the memory wall????
James: Practicing for a comp Paulie
Paulie: What comp??
James: Morph... you should know this.
Paulie: That's you study for that????? Cody and Derrick did not tell me that.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Also, if it WERE rigged, why save the most hated houseguest of the season?

For drama....conflict....for the same reason I keep watching whoopi Goldberg on The View.

• Love 1

What a good day!  We got what we have wanted for weeks!  Kudos, Sitting Ducks, you did it.  You pulled it off.  A special thanks to you, Natalie and Bridget.  ***deep curtsy***  thank you and good night. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Natalie really is a sweet girl. She's taking information in and not being all drama green or hysterical. Paulie is covering his butt and hoping for her vote. I like when he says "everyone was doing it". Like that makes it all better. 

• Love 6

Natalie is calling Paulie out on the FT business. Natalie is explaining how it's not cool and Paulie is deflecting, putting it on everyone else and how he'd never start that. Paulie's calling Michelle out, which is fair because he's right in that she partook in the smack talk many times. It's the fact that he's deflecting from himself, making half apologies ("Sorry I was in on the joke, sorry if I hurt your feelings") that doesn't make him the better person here. He's only doing this because he knows he has no votes to stay if he doesn't win veto. None. He's not smooth enough to rectify all of this and to make up for what he's done, especially since he has no clue why people don't like him.

Natalie's been listening (I don't think Paulie's let her get a word in edgewise unless he asks her a direct question) but she's just repeating her same nice spiel on her respect for him as a person and player, but she's said nothing to make it seem like he has her vote. 

• Love 4

Jokers - Paulie to Natalie: This whole time in this house, I have had a mask on (not his real personality). Paulie says that there is guy talk and there are masks that you have to put on. You make comments to not feel like an outsider.

I agree that sometimes a person goes along just to get along, but I'm sure we saw Paulie's real personality. And I'm sure Natalie knows it.

• Love 7

Wait!  I am so not going to bed.  Paulie says to Nat that is his personality coming into the house was a mask!  Impressive cover; she is not buying it but doing the hmmmm,  hmmmm .... looking for her exit..... well, I respect you (not).  There is more, Paulie escalates to more ridiculous lying.  He is over doing it now.  Moving into an SNL skit.  Changing feeds.  

6 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Kinda feels like Paulie is trying to turn his edit around.  Not sure how successful he will be lol.

Major fail. 

• Love 1

Paulie trying to explain how hurt he is and how he's a victim and trying to turn his edit around reminds me of the situation with Frank and hitting girls on their butts and saying misogynist things. The difference for me is that Paulie clearly doesn't mean any of this and is just trying to work for a vote. He won't change if he got into power again. The thing about Frank is that as soon as he was told to stop, he did. He made excuses, yes, but he stopped. 

Also, Paulie? Throwing James under the bus to Natalie is not the wisest decision. If you're trying to break them apart as revenge for Zak...you're doing it wrong. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Kinda feels like Paulie is trying to turn his edit around.  Not sure how successful he will be lol.

Wait! I said this first. This is a sign of Plagiarism. LOL!!! I totally agree. It's like Paulie was told in the DR that you need to redeem yourself for your edit before your eviction. It will help in your career. LOL!!!

• Love 1

Well, I guess that I at least have to admire his stamina.  He's been at this since the noms, picking out one person after another and peddling his sad, sad plight.  LOL - I predict people are going to start avoiding him, and then he'll have something else to cry about.

ETA - And if he keeps promising people he won't come after them, he's not going to have anybody left, if by some vicious quirk of fate he manages to re-enter the house. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5

Nat telling James that Paulie is so full of shit!  Yes!

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Well, I guess that I at least have to admire his stamina.  He's been at this since the noms, picking out one person after another and peddling his sad, sad plight.  LOL - I predict people are going to start avoiding him, and then he'll have something else to cry about.

He already whined about being shunned.

• Love 3

Nat - "He's lost his mind! He keeps talking and it doesn't make sense!"

"He's lost his mind. He's mentally not ok right now."

"I was talking to him like he's a little kid."

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Nat - "He's lost his mind! He keeps talking and it doesn't make sense!"

"He's lost his mind. He's mentally not ok right now."

"I was talking to him like he's a little kid."

See Natalie?  This is what we have been going through for weeks!  We deserve a Hickory Farms gift basket.  You only had to endure an hour.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nat's endured more bullshit from Paulie than anyone in that house though.  FT!

You may be right but I had a serious flashback as he talked to her.  It wasn't pleasant. My skin got clammy and I needed some summer sausage with sweet hot mustard.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Paulie really hasn't stopped talking to people in hours. Besides going to the DR, he is trying to stay and save his game. Too bad nobody will ever trust him, besides Nicorey. 

Meanwhile, Paul is digging himself into a hole with Paulie. Paulie believes that Paul would pull him or Corey down if he won veto. If Paul does that, he's exposed as a snake. People will catch onto Paul saving himself and only himself. It's good for him, but bad for everyone else. 

Paulie's now giving his rambling speech to James, with Natalie in the room. I will give Paulie credit for trying. Too bad it's a little early. They haven't played veto yet. Paulie's humbled now, but what happens if he wins veto? What is his attitude going to be like? Because I doubt it'll be like this. He'll go back trash talking people, Michelle especially, since Paulie will want Corey to stay over her or James (whoever goes up). I kind of want Paul to go up, to see what Paulie does. Because Paul knows he's untrustworthy but now Paulie has to choose to actively campaign against Paul or Corey. We all know what he would do, which means Paul can gladly dump his ass for good reason. 

But nah, I'm ok with Paulie not winning and walking out the door on Thursday. 

• Love 4