Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.05.21 AM.png

Paulie told Bridgette he is definitely not using the Veto, she shouldn't worry about DE because they're gunning for Vic, and he trusts Corey 100% - Paul not so much. Now, why would Bridgette be so open about talking game with Natalie? And outing the one person who is definitely not going to go against her as trying to pull her in? It's like what she did telling Frank about people wanting to work with her - it doesn't make too much sense. She also wants Michelle out - thinks she wants to shake up the House, maybe put Paulie and Bridgette on the block.

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.18.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.57.09 AM.png

Heh. Michelle speaking the truth.

ETA: Michelle talking to herself - I doubt she'll do anything. And if she did, who would listen to her anyway? Natalie already knows. Everyone else doesn't care. Also doesn't know where she went wrong within the game.

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.50.18 AM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Z just hosted Paulie into telling her that he isn't using the veto on her. She handled it extremely well: sad but calm. But, Z said if he didn't use the veto, she'll know that he is with the guys. 

I can not wait for Meech/Z to blow up Paulies game, cause it's coming.

plus, I am loving the Natalie/Z friendship. It's definitely genuine and it's hilarious. Natalie brings out such a fun side to Z.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 3

Jokers

1:56AM *According to the HG's James tossed food around, took eggs + broke them, took flour out of...disaster and destroyed the house during Veto. (James says he did it for his fans, and all BB fans, and he said that America loves that stuff... Especially the way he played the Veto because it is "his comp" and he stayed true to himself because America likes "real" players, like him, who aren't afraid to be themselves. And James says he made sure he had fun during this comp. James says, "Why do you think they brought me back, in back-to back seasons? They could have brought anyone back... But, BB brought me back. They brought me back because I pranked people and what I did to this house was 'child's play' compared to what I did last season to the house... BB did montages of me last season, but I've explained to my fans why I haven't this season; sorry America, OCD freak is back (Vic) and I have to calm down... [James' words])

----------------

What an ass.  

• Love 17

James (freely) told Paulie/Corey that Natalie swears up and down that there's an all-guys alliance. Because, of course. And that she's been talking to Bridgette. How does that help James? If he's trying to get rid of Bridgette, that's not the way to go about it considering Paulie/Corey would much rather cut Natalie over her - especially after that information. He'll lose his one ally that's loyal to only him while Paulie strings Z along with their permission (because she's "trained" according to Paulie). And Nicole isn't even mentioned. Paulie's eviction order is Michelle, Bridgette, Natalie, Victor (as of this moment).

I hope he makes it to jury, loses America's Favorite Player and only goes home with Derrick's approval. I mean, if he wanted to give money to Paulie so badly, couldn't he have just set up a payment plan and spared us having to watch?

Also, I still can't believe Nicole blames Victoria for not making it further in Big Brother instead of realizing she should have been on to Derrick/Cody. But, no, she's just mad they didn't carry her along instead.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 12

We are going to hear a lot of circular planning today.  They love to hear themselves talk.  Michele will go.  James will negate 2 votes, if there are any, that are for Z.

It is interesting that Nicole is not on their hit list, as of now.  No reason to target her since she is the one woman in the fold who will not go against them because of her attachment to Cory.  

51 minutes ago, mooses said:

I hope he makes it to jury, loses America's Favorite Player and only goes home with Derrick's approval. I mean, if he wanted to give money to Paulie so badly, couldn't he have just set up a payment plan and spared us having to watch?

HA!

55 minutes ago, mooses said:

James (freely) told Paulie/Corey that Natalie swears up and down that there's an all-guys alliance. Because, of course.

I have no words.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Jokers

1:56AM *According to the HG's James tossed food around, took eggs + broke them, took flour out of...disaster and destroyed the house during Veto. (James says he did it for his fans, and all BB fans, and he said that America loves that stuff... Especially the way he played the Veto because it is "his comp" and he stayed true to himself because America likes "real" players, like him, who aren't afraid to be themselves. And James says he made sure he had fun during this comp. James says, "Why do you think they brought me back, in back-to back seasons? They could have brought anyone back... But, BB brought me back. They brought me back because I pranked people and what I did to this house was 'child's play' compared to what I did last season to the house... BB did montages of me last season, but I've explained to my fans why I haven't this season; sorry America, OCD freak is back (Vic) and I have to calm down... [James' words])

----------------

What an ass.  

THIS

I just can't with people wasting food for NO reason.   There was no veto hidden in the eggs.   I don't mean to go all "there are children starving in China (America)"......but come on people 

Was Cory ever hit in the head by a baseball? Seriously he needs to have a concussion eval.

• Love 10

The only good thing I've been reading about last night is that James isn't long for this season. People are not liking him throwing competitions and pulling stupid pranks. Good, me neither. He can pretty much go this week and I'd be content. He's telling Paulie/Corey everything for no good reason. Idiot's playing their game and throwing Natalie under the bus because of it. 

As usual, I totally forget that Bridgette is still in the house. 

At least Paulie warned Zak that he may not use the veto. Paulie also wants his and Paul's votes nixed. Of course James is going to oblige. James is an idiot if he can't see that Paulie's the competition beast that needs to go. I do think that Paulie may not be as slick as he thinks, though. I don't think Natalie will vote for Zakiyah because she seems closer to Michelle lately. Paul wants Zakiyah gone and who knows what Nicole wants. So if James nixed Paulie and Corey's votes, Michelle has a chance of staying. That is, I'm putting the expectation that these houseguests will play their own game. Which, I guess, is silly of me.

I enjoyed reading this more than I thought I would.

Michelle wanted to keep Frank and is now regretting it. Yeah, same here. He was entertaining and wouldn't have been a minion to Paulie, at least. He might have joined the boys club, but he would have played his own game. 

If Michelle tells people to get out Paulie before she leaves on Thursday, and if people listen, she'll be the hero of the season and a contender for AFP. I know it's not possible, but what a dream that would be. But I think it's good for her to start right after the ceremony. Just do it like Tiffany and Frank. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only good thing I've been reading about last night is that James isn't long for this season. People are not liking him throwing competitions and pulling stupid pranks. Good, me neither. He can pretty much go this week and I'd be content. He's telling Paulie/Corey everything for no good reason. Idiot's playing their game and throwing Natalie under the bus because of it. 

As usual, I totally forget that Bridgette is still in the house. 

At least Paulie warned Zak that he may not use the veto. Paulie also wants his and Paul's votes nixed. Of course James is going to oblige. James is an idiot if he can't see that Paulie's the competition beast that needs to go. I do think that Paulie may not be as slick as he thinks, though. I don't think Natalie will vote for Zakiyah because she seems closer to Michelle lately. Paul wants Zakiyah gone and who knows what Nicole wants. So if James nixed Paulie and Corey's votes, Michelle has a chance of staying. That is, I'm putting the expectation that these houseguests will play their own game. Which, I guess, is silly of me.

I enjoyed reading this more than I thought I would.

Michelle wanted to keep Frank and is now regretting it. Yeah, same here. He was entertaining and wouldn't have been a minion to Paulie, at least. He might have joined the boys club, but he would have played his own game. 

If Michelle tells people to get out Paulie before she leaves on Thursday, and if people listen, she'll be the hero of the season and a contender for AFP. I know it's not possible, but what a dream that would be. But I think it's good for her to start right after the ceremony. Just do it like Tiffany and Frank. 

Why would the hgs or America listen to Michelle?   She's been an a mean girl and an emotional mess in this game. 

James and Corey have been pushing to evict Michelle, which means Natalie and Nicole will follow.  Bridget for sure.  Paulie asking James to void his and Paul's votes for Z - let's Paulie off the hook - while not over riding what James wants.

Let us not forget that Frank had a horrible reputation with the women in the house - and people couldn't wait to see him get bounce.

• Love 5
Just now, escape said:

Why would the hgs or America listen to Michelle?   She's been an a mean girl and an emotional mess in this game. 

Why would anyone listen to anyone in this game? Everyone's been mean or an emotional mess at some point. In this instance, she is right, that's why. Unfortunately, this is a game where we kind of have to go with the flow. We can't forget the shitty things people do, but sometimes, people make good judgment calls. It's like Frank or Day or Tiffany. They've been emotional messes and they've been mean, but when they had good ideas, you bet that I rooted for them in those moments. The thing is that Michelle is discovering all of this way too late, so she screwed herself. 

Like I stated, it's not possible because it's too late and Paulie's rolling easily to final three. But hell if I can't dream and root for something to happen, even if it's by Michelle, who I have actively rooted against for weeks. Things change in this game, what can I say? I now have to go for the lesser of two evils, as well as a less boring outcome, even if it won't ever happen. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Apparently Meech asked James if Derrick's dad was his manager. James said yes and he's also his best friend. Amazing. 

Interesting.  James moved from NC to Texas to get away from the mother of his daughter (not his daughter).  Long story but here are cliffs notes.   She was pressuring him to also be the father to her son from another dad and being very angry and harassing him because he was reluctant to take on that responsibility.  It was a long talk he had with Natalie one morning.  Derrick's dad may have been one of his only connections there or even the reason he chose Texas.  Doesn't matter.  In that conversation Natalie moved into the friend zone if he had not been there already (he was).  With James comes a big package and she is not going to continue the relationship in RL and he is not going to get laid in the jury house either!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mooses said:

Also, I still can't believe Nicole blames Victoria for not making it further in Big Brother instead of realizing she should have been on to Derrick/Cody. But, no, she's just mad they didn't carry her along instead.

Far too many HGs come in hoping someone will carry them to the end, which is what results in these seasons of sheep looking for a shepherd.

30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Interesting.  James moved from NC to Texas to get away from the mother of his daughter (not his daughter).  Long story but here are cliffs notes.   She was pressuring him to also be the father to her son from another dad and being very angry and harassing him because he was reluctant to take on that responsibility.  It was a long talk he had with Natalie one morning.  Derrick's dad may have been one of his only connections there or even the reason he chose Texas.  Doesn't matter.  In that conversation Natalie moved into the friend zone if he had not been there already (he was).  With James come a big package and she is not going to continue the relationship in RL and he is not going to get laid in the jury house either!  

Wasn't James already living in TX last year? How did he meet Derrick's father and how long has he known him? Derrick's dad lives in TX?

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm more curious why a bottom feeder like James needs a manager? 

To negotiate a contract and money, he probably did this for both his sons, too.  And I agree.  Really?  Do you need that?

Edited by wings707
3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Far too many HGs come in hoping someone will carry them to the end, which is what results in these seasons of sheep looking for a shepherd.

Wasn't James already living in TX last year? How did he meet Derrick's father and how long has he known him? Derrick's dad lives in TX?

Yes, he did live in Texas last year.  He was telling Natalie his history with his daughter, if any dates were given I missed them (lots of fish).  James and Derrick are friends.  I don't know how that happened. I have no idea where Derricks dad lives.  I was speculating as to how he might have chosen Texas as the state to relocate.  He mentioned that Derrick's dad was his best friend.  It isn't important.  My point was his story is not something a 23 year old woman would want to step into.  Not only does it have complications but it shows a man who is not mature.  A one night stand without a condom?  And then your solution to conflict is to move a thousand miles away from your daughter.  Forget Derrick's dad, where was Paulie when he needed him to tell him what to do?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why would anyone listen to anyone in this game? Everyone's been mean or an emotional mess at some point. In this instance, she is right, that's why.  It's like Frank or Day or Tiffany. They've been emotional messes and they've been mean, but when they had good ideas, you bet that I rooted for them in those moments. The thing is that Michelle is discovering all of this way too late, so she screwed herself. 

Michelle is one of the worse offenders of the girls not getting along - catty, jealous and insecure.   She cried constantly - regarding her looks, when she thought America hated her for being a mean girl to Bridget, when she hit Paul with the apple, when she lost HOH, when she was put on the block.

Frank, Day and Tiffany betrayed each other - and unnecessarily blew up their own game - in front of the house.  Stupid.

• Love 4

There is a chance a woman could win the first comp in the DE because it is probably a short mental quiz.   They will be instructed to win and not throw it and put Victor up and the flavor of the day next to him.  And they will do this because they are trained. 

I want to believe that maybe Bridget or Natalie will see the light and know they are going out soon anyway, nominate PP.  

I have my Pollyanna hat on right now.  It is pretty and has flowers on it.  

Don't rain on my parade. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, escape said:

Michelle is one of the worse offenders of the girls not getting along - catty, jealous and insecure.   She cried constantly - regarding her looks, when she thought America hated her for being a mean girl to Bridget, when she hit Paul with the apple, when she lost HOH, when she was put on the block.

Frank, Day and Tiffany betrayed each other - and unnecessarily blew up their own game - in front of the house.  Stupid.

I'm definitely not disagreeing with any of this. You're right. She's a very insecure 23 year old girl who has gained very little sympathy from me over the weeks. All the girls have equally blown up their games due to cattiness (minus Natalie, who has blown up her own game by not working harder and befriending the girls for her girl power). 

I am curious as to what you would like to happen this season. What would be the best case scenario of this season playing out? Because all I want is for it to not be predictable and boring, which it has been doing thus far. Plus, Paulie is far from an appealing guy for me to watch steamroll this house of idiots. I know he deserves to win more than anyone else at this point, but who else would you have by his side? Both in terms of objectivity (who's worked hard for it) and subjectivity (if you could choose one houseguest, even if they haven't played a good game). 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6

I am curious as to what you would like to happen this season. What would be the best case scenario of this season playing out? 

That's tough when I don't really like any of them much.

For me?  Best case fantasy.

James gets clipped soon, and freed from James and his horrible play and bad advice, Natalie goes on to somehow win this season of Big Brother.

Michelle has the Round Trip, comes back in, Natalie wins the first HOH and POV of the DE, sends Paul home.

Michelle wins the second DE HOH and puts up Paulie and Corey.  Michelle wins the 2nd POV and Corey probably goes home, but Paulie is crippled.

Next week, Natalie wins HOH and puts up Paulie and Nicole. 

etc.  Game Flips for the first time all season.  Paulie goes home. 

In jury, a radiant Zakaya announces she is pregnant with Paulie's baby.

Eventually Natalie wins the game and Michelle or Bridgette take second place.

ETA

REALISTICALLY THOUGH

The best we can hope for is Paul/Vic teaming up against Corey/Paulie and they take each other out, exposing a lot of stuff while they do.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 17

The way Michelle has been acting this past week, she will definitely go full on "expose" on Paulie/Nicole. She don't give a shit anymore. And, I hope she does. If you going to go out, might as well go out with a bang. I also pray that if Michelle leaves, that Zakiyah continues to gravitate to Natalie and not Ratcole.

Thanks to Zakiyah, we are definitely setting up for a Paulie vs Paul showdown, which hopefully takes them both out.

If not...If Paulie does get evicted, I will not be shocked if he gets taken out by Natalie and/or Zakiyah. He is either winning or gets clipped around final 5/6.

my dream scenario is that the next evictions involve a combo of Victor/Paul/Corey...but, a female not named Nicole, needs to win this DE HOH. 

• Love 2

This question has been on my mind for a while and I don't believe it's been addressed.  When Paul was HOH (Rolling the Red Ball), Corey, Paulie, Z and Nat were Have Nots. Paulie volunteered to go OTB.  The night before the VETO was played, he got into a fight with Z about sleeping arrangements and wanted to get a 'good night's sleep' I think he told her because he was playing in the comp the next day.  He ended up sleeping in the HOH bed with Paul-at least until Z woke him up.  When is it ever allowed for a Have Not to sleep anywhere except the Have Not Room?  Or is Paulie the exception???

Edited by Maggie Mae
eta I don't watch the live feeds but I think I have the timeline correct.
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

In jury, a radiant Zakaya announces she is pregnant with Paulie's baby.

Nice touch.  Kudos! 

My fantasy is Natalie wins first DE HOH, noms,  James and Paulie, James goes.  Paulie becomes furious, runs his vile mouth and all the girls hear about this because Cory tells Nicole and she spills because she is acting as their undercover agent (she has seen the light).  

Second HOH won by Bridget and she noms Paul and Paulie, Paulie goes.   Cory is easy to boot at any time.  He is filler.  

The flip has happened.  The boys are now picked off, one by one.  F4 all girls. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

This question has been on my mind for a while and I don't believe it's been addressed.  When Paul was HOH (Rolling the Red Ball), Corey, Paulie, Z and Nat were Have Nots. Paulie volunteered to go OTB.  The night before the VETO was played, he got into a fight with Z about sleeping arrangements and wanted to get a 'good night's sleep' I think he told her because he was playing in the comp the next day.  He ended up sleeping in the HOH bed with Paul-at least until Z woke him up.  When is it ever allowed for a Have Not to sleep anywhere except the Have Not Room?  Or is Paulie the exception???

HNs don't start immediately after the HoH comp. I think the current week HNs are off their rotations on Friday at midnight. 

Edited by Callaphera

The next two HOH's need to be won by the women not named Nicole. Cause then we can see Victor/Paul/Corey leave...Z now knows that Paul is after her. 

I will be highly pissed if Nicole/Paul/Paulie wins the super safety/co HOH. I will only accept Bridgette/Z, and that's it. Didn't include Corey because well....its fucking Corey.

Going by all the theories, I do think whoever has the #3 return ticket, has the round trip ticket, but I think we will be getting the jury buy back( god imagine a scorned female coming back, I would love it), cause I don't think Z will be the next 2 evictions ( she has #3)...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Thanks Callaphera.

No problem. It can get confusing with editing and because the broadcast show doesn't really show much of the HN stuff, other than "You're a Have Not and you're a Have Not. Everyone is a Have Not!". But I'm pretty sure that was the case this time. Hell, even Audrey having a mental breakdown didn't give her the right to sleep in a real bed. On the floor behind the dentist chairs for the first twelve hours but not a bed.

• Love 1

I love it, @Umbelina.

My dream fantasy is very similar.

Michelle is evicted but she has the return ticket so she comes right back into the game just in time for DE.

Natalie wins first DE HOH. She decides to not put up any girls because of girl power and she puts up Paul and Paulie. Corey wins veto but he decides that he can't risk having Nicole go up because she'd leave so he leaves noms the same. Cue the serious throwing under the bus from both boys in the few minutes that they have. Paul leaves, but it seriously shakes up Paulie's game with some people.

Michelle wins second DE HOH. Seriously pissed off, she puts up Paulie and Nicole. Now Corey has to make a choice if he wins veto between his boy and his showmance. Nicole wins veto and takes herself down. Michelle decides to put Corey up in her place. In a surprising twist of events, Nicole teams up with the rest of the girls now that the power has shifted and Paulie gets evicted. 

James wins next HOH. Natalie convinces him that they need to get out the last showmance. He puts up Corey and Nicole. Zakiyah wins veto and leaves noms the same. Corey goes because Natalie convinces the girls to stick together. 

Natalie wins next HOH. She puts up Victor and Bridgette. Bridgette wins veto and pulls herself down. Natalie throws up Zakiyah but Victor easily leaves.

Michelle wins next HOH and puts up Bridgette and Nicole. Zakiyah wins veto and leaves noms the same. Nicole or Bridgette go then. 

The next week, the remaining of Nicole/Bridgette go. And then the following week, James gets voted out by Natalie because she's carried him through long enough. 

Final three are Zak, Michelle, and Natalie. Natalie wins final HOH and brings Michelle with her. It's a close vote but Natalie wins. Paulie cries to his dad and Derrick about how a woman beat him. Zakiyah gets sent clips of Paulie from the feeds and she dumps his ass that night. James loses AFP to Day. Michelle deletes her reddit account and starts fresh. 

That sounds like a pretty dreamy season to me. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 8
Just now, Kendall said:

I have forgotten, if I ever knew, what the "jury buy back" entails. Can someone help me out? What would a jury member have to do to get back into the house?

Win a comp. Usually, it's the first four jury members and they compete side by side with the other HGs in the HoH comp, the jury member who makes it the farthest comes back in (and can win HoH). They've also done it as a quick crapshoot before and then they compete in the HoH comp, which if I remember right was when Nicole came back in on her first season on a comp where they had to slide discs onto a revolving platform, closest to the center won and Jocasta was thatclose to winning. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I know there was a moment of "Seriously? Jocasta?" before Nicole won.)

• Love 1

Thank you very much. I don't think I've ever watched a season where a jury buy back occurred. Were the jury members around each other prior to the buy back? Were they able to exchange notes about what went on in the house before returning?

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Win a comp. Usually, it's the first four jury members and they compete side by side with the other HGs in the HoH comp, the jury member who makes it the farthest comes back in (and can win HoH). They've also done it as a quick crapshoot before and then they compete in the HoH comp, which if I remember right was when Nicole came back in on her first season on a comp where they had to slide discs onto a revolving platform, closest to the center won and Jocasta was thatclose to winning. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I know there was a moment of "Seriously? Jocasta?" before Nicole won.)

Yep. I remember a whole shitload of "JOCASTA MIGHT WIN? BUT SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING!" coming from a whole bunch of people, including myself. She was evicted again after Donny. She probably would have been re-evicted that same week if Donny wasn't the house's target for a couple of weeks. But she didn't get Neandertall'd like Brendon did in season 13. 

ETA: I just really laugh at Brendon's pronunciation of Neanderthal, so I decided to use it as a verb for only staying in the house after being put back in for a week.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kendall said:

Thank you very much. I don't think I've ever watched a season where a jury buy back occurred. Were the jury members around each other prior to the buy back? Were they able to exchange notes about what went on in the house before returning?

Yeah, they hang out in the jury house together and they talk. They also get very edited DVDs of the HoH comps and whatnot. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Yep. I remember a whole shitload of "JOCASTA MIGHT WIN? BUT SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING!" coming from a whole bunch of people, including myself. She was evicted again after Donny. She probably would have been re-evicted that same week if Donny wasn't the house's target for a couple of weeks. But she didn't get Neandertall'd like Brendon did in season 13. 

Well, she would have complained about not being able to poop and she would have readjusted her bowties, but game wise, yeah, she would have been useless.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Yeah, they hang out in the jury house together and they talk. They also get very edited DVDs of the HoH comps and whatnot. 

No, I know that normally everyone is together in the jury house. I'm asking since the show was going to have one if they separated them for that season, so the jury members wouldn't have an advantage for when they returned to the house.

Just now, Kendall said:

No, I know that normally everyone is together in the jury house. I'm asking since the show was going to have one if they separated them for that season, so the jury members wouldn't have an advantage for when they returned to the house.

I want to say that they don't get separated for jury returnees. But honestly, I'm still rocking my first cup of coffee of the morning and my memory is a little foggy. Everything is foggy until I'm properly caffeinated.  

• Love 1

My dream scenario:  A gas line breaks and the house fills up with toxic fumes.  Natalie's the only one who makes it out alive.  She wins.  Yea!!

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

I want James to go.  He'll never put up anyone I want gone.

It's time.

I agree.  He has come into focus, for me, as the most infuriating.  PP are actually playing and working it.  '

Trashing the house just added to my opinion of James being a dipshit. 

If there ever was a time for the RT it is NOW.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

THIS

I just can't with people wasting food for NO reason.   There was no veto hidden in the eggs.   I don't mean to go all "there are children starving in China (America)"......but come on people 

Was Cory ever hit in the head by a baseball? Seriously he needs to have a concussion eval.

I agree with you ? the waste I've seen of food (and pet food and supplies) is so sad. 

• Love 3

Paul and Victor up for breakfast noting there is no cereal left.  They are pissed!   James on the block this week, maybe????  No coffee filters either.  James really did a number. 

• Love 1

I'm all for other players blowing up other people's games. But I just think it's hysterical that Michelle is planning on doing that, since a few weeks ago she basically threw a hissy fit that Tiffany had "betrayed" everyone and refused to speak to her and was getting angry at people for not shunning her when she did the same exact thing. 

Michelle when your back is up against the wall you do everything you can to stay in this house, it sucks being on the other end of that now huh? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Going by all the theories, I do think whoever has the #3 return ticket, has the round trip ticket ...

What are these theories? I love how everyone was SO SURE the rt ticket was #8 and now apparently it's #3. I'm pretty sure it's literally just a random number and there are no clues in the house for it.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

My dream scenario:

Fire. The house burns to the ground. We start fresh next season. And some shots of hunky, shirtless firemen escorting them all to safety.

Perfect.

1 hour ago, Kendall said:

I don't think I've ever watched a season where a jury buy back occurred. Were the jury members around each other prior to the buy back? Were they able to exchange notes about what went on in the house before returning?

Yes, they are together in the jury house before the buy back.

56 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

+1

ETA: Corey calling James/Nicole f*****. Just when I was starting to hate Corey the least of all the men. Nope, they're all horrible.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's time.

Which means, he will end up staying.  He's even more chummy now with Paulie.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, escape said:

Which means, he will end up staying.  He's even more chummy now with Paulie.

Paulie gives everyone the idea that he is chummy with them.  James position is still on the bottom with the bros. 

35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Corey calling James/Nicole f*****. Just when I was starting to hate Corey the least of all the men. Nope, they're all horrible.

How disappointing. I was hating him the least too.  damn. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Has anyone actually seen a number printed on the envelopes? Everyone keeps talking about the special number but all I see is a blue envelope bordered with white trim. 

I believe the numbers are on the back.