Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, TimWil said:

No, I meant they start an endurance comp at the end of the double eviction-they always seemed to do that and I think next week's will be no exception.

They've never done that. They just don't have the time/space to make a HOH and a veto in the backyard, tear it down, and build an endurance HOH shortly afterwards. The HOH after DE will just be something quick and easy. And it won't be done at the end of the ep. They do it later that night.

17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I think he hates women because he's been turned down for marriage (twice). 

Yea I think this must be what triggered his misogyny. I don't really think it's from his environment/upbringing because Cody wasn't this horrible.

I'm watching the Jeff stuff (I have no idea why) and Frank said Natalie had no idea what was going on in the house. Well, Frank, she had a better idea than you did!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Kendall said:

Sorry, but most people, whether they are abusive or not, maintain a certain appearance in front of others as to not let people see how cold and low you can go in regards to their significant other. If Paulie can treat Zakiyah this poorly in public and feel no shame, then for me, it's not hard to believe how much further he could go in private, when there is no one to stop him or contradict what he did.

All of those crazy, jealous, violent boyfriends that are "misunderstood" are never crazy, jealous or violent in front of a woman's brothers or fathers or the police! They always manage to never curse, belittle or hit those people.

He is emotionally abusive right now. I wouldn't be surprised at all of one of his former fiancees reveal that he was physically abusive to them. Put it this way, do you really think that the guy you see, this Paulie, would let a woman walk away with a ring if she didn't have something that he didn't want revealed to his friends and family?

And, I understand not wanting to wrap your mind around such a thought about Paulie, but please understand that is what guys like Paulie hide behind. They know that people are more willing to not believe they are friends with an abusive person than they are willing to admit that they are friends with a dude that is incredibly abusive, it's not their business, they weren't there, "she's a handful herself, ya' know!" "He's not like that with me!"

See, my thing is, I haven't seen him come even close to being physically abusive and nobody has accused him of such a thing.  So, no, I don't think he will physically abuse Z.  If he does or someone comes out of the woodwork and accuses him of such then I will be willing to go down that road.  Until then, its a leap of logic to me.  Of course, I agree with you as to how these things can go down, but there are also millions of men just like Paulie who will behave the way he behaves and not be physically abusive.  You can still call Paulie out for his behavior, but I prefer to call him out on behavior I actually know he's committed.  

Edited by MV007
  • Love 4

I think Paulie is a piece of shit. Just one of the worst guys they've ever had on this show, which is truly saying something. And people normally go insane when this word is brought up but imo Paulie is truly a misogynist. Like it's to that level with him. And possibly with Victor. Paul, James, and Corey just come off more like typical douchebags and weak-minded ones at that in James and Corey's cases.

• Love 10

I think it's very presumptive to think that Paulie has ever physically abused an ex-girlfriend just because he's being emotionally manipulative on a game show. He's there to win $500,000 as is presumably everyone else in there. For all we know he's never done ANYTHING like this in his life to anyone of his ex-girlfriends. I'm not saying he hasn't, but I'm not willing to throw labels on people that are in there going crazy and playing a game. To him this game is as much mental as it is physical. 

Sometimes I think the mental manipulation is the worst part of this game. But unfortunately it's part of the game. 

Listen, I think he's an asshole to the 9th degree, and I hope someone preferably a woman is at the center of his downfall. 

There have been plenty of people that have played Big Brother that have come out of the house and you find out that they are pretty much exactly like they are in the house- and then others who were playing the game and aren't anything like their in-house persona. I think that house just gets you absolutely crazy. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Marie80 said:

I also read recently that she flossed her teeth one night and then tossed the used floss on the floor next to her bed. I just...can't.

I remember when Enzo used to spit on the floor.  These people are slobs.

9 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

That's hysterical. I was halfway through it before I realized it wasn't  actual transcript!

I thought it was real as well.  I felt a little embarrassed when I realized it was not.  But it was funny as hell.

• Love 1

From what I've seen every person that was an asshole on the show was an asshole after the show, too. And I think there's some instances where people didn't seem too bad and then were actually worse after the show.

18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

... because he's being emotionally manipulative on a game show. He's there to win $500,000 as is presumably everyone else in there.

Even if he's only being this way for game purposes (which I personally don't believe) that's still such a gross thing to do. I think it takes a real asshole to use and treat a woman like this for game play. If that's true he's just another Boogie and Boogie is literal garbage.

ETA: This reminded me, in more "Paulie is a dick" news, I already mentioned that a few days ago he was talking about how he hates hair extensions. Well, today he was whining about how he hates fake lashes. Guess what Paulie, us women don't give a fuck what you like or don't like!

Paulie is probably like those guys on twitter who say they like women better without makeup and then post a photo of a celeb wearing makeup. LOL so stupid!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Paulie is a piece of shit. Just one of the worst guys they've ever had on this show, which is truly saying something. And people normally go insane when this word is brought up but imo Paulie is truly a misogynist. Like it's to that level with him. And possibly with Victor. Paul, James, and Corey just come off more like typical douchebags and weak-minded ones at that in James and Corey's cases.

I would say Derrick has taught him well but it seems he's even surpassed Derrick in terms of grossness. Although who knows how Derrick would have acted had he come into the house single and without children.

Every time I think Paulie can't get any worse he does. I cannot believe he referred to Z as Fool just because she "accidentally" gave him a hickey. It's so obvious he is one of those assholes that divides women into either virgin/whore categories. The way he talks about Z behind her back makes it clear which category she falls into. He also said that Natalie is "not the kind of girl you take home to meet your parents." So you can have your fun with these type of girls, but that's not the girl you get down on one knee for. And if THAT girl has any brains she'll say "Thanks for the ring" and run far, far away. LOL.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

From what I've seen every person that was an asshole on the show was an asshole after the show, too. And I think there's some instances where people didn't seem to bad and then were actually worse after the show.

Even if he's only being this way for game purposes (which I personally don't believe) that's still such a gross thing to do. I think it takes a real asshole to use and treat a woman like this for game play. If that's true he's just another Boogie and Boogie is literal garbage.

I just want to be clear It's not my favorite way to play this game. I'm just saying that unfortunately it's a way to play the game. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm just saying that unfortunately it's a way to play the game. 

It is, but it deserves to be called out for what it really is imo.

5 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

So you can have your fun with these type of girls, but that's not the girl you get down on one knee for. And if THAT girl has any brains she'll say "Thanks for the ring" and run far, far away. LOL.

LMAO! I really wish Paulie would give us the full names of those women so I can find their twitters and congratulate them on their good decision making.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Please , no come back for the returnees. Day had her second chance and blew it again  

All the returning players played/are playing worse than they did in their season, which is saying something since they all sucked the first time!

• Love 5

Under normal circumstances I would have been more than happy if Day never came back into the house at all.  However at this point in time I think her return is needed if we have any sliver of a chance of things turning around. 

• Love 5

Paulie might act like a total jerk to the nth degree, but still....you can't deny the fact that there ARE girls in this world that a guy would never take home to meet his parents, and those ARE the kind of girls a guy would have fun with and nothing more.   

10 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Paulie might act like a total jerk to the nth degree, but still....you can't deny the fact that there ARE girls in this world that a guy would never take home to meet his parents, and those ARE the kind of girls a guy would have fun with and nothing more.   

And what type of girl is that? A girl that has the gall to enjoy sex as much as men are allowed to?

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Under normal circumstances I would have been more than happy if Day never came back into the house at all.  However at this point in time I think her return is needed if we have any sliver of a chance of things turning around. 

This. I'm SO over Day, but her coming back in might change the game from the mess it currently is. Now it probably won't actually do that, but there's a chance!

• Love 2

I hope Da'Vonne comes back. If not her, the only other person I'd be excited to see have it is Natalie - and, even as a fan of hers, I know that wouldn't shake up the game or make people nervous.

If Da'Vonne has the RT, it may turn into a repeat of this week with her on the revolving door out. At least everyone would be freaking out. If there's a change in power (Natalie/Michelle/Z/Da'Vonne), things might change. But, after realizing everyone really is against her, we might get GiveNoFucksDa'Vonne. She does have information she hasn't spilled - the plan Paul/Paulie/Da'Vonne made to get Bridgette to trust them last week, how Paul/Paulie were gathering information about Nicole/Corey, competitions that James has thrown, that Z said she'd make nice with Paulie but still wasn't happy with him off the top of my head.

If Da'Vonne or Natalie don't have it, then I'll hope Victor has it just because it'd make me laugh.

Edited by mooses
Just now, wings707 said:

The feeds are back.  Paul is packing and says I better not play veto by default.  Sounds like a DE tonight.  

It's not a DE tonight. They all just think it's a DE. Julie always tells us if there is one. 

• Love 3

If she comes back I think Michelle and Z have a better chance of going against the guys. Of course that means one of those 3 would need to win tonight.  The chances of that are slim to none. 

But if having Day come back gives a greater chance of that, even just the tiniest - I will take it!

Day went out so early in her season... I'm not sure we know what she's capable of in comps.  We at least know she can hold her arm in the air for 5.5 hours lol 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

And what type of girl is that? A girl that has the gall to enjoy sex as much as men are allowed to?

Yes and no.  

I have nothing against a HEALTHY-MINDED woman have HEALTHY-MINDED sex with a man, and vice versa.  But Zak, by her own admission, has said repeatedly that Paulie has never even bothered to ask her anything about herself...her likes/dislikes....anything about her family....nothing.  Yet, she's still throwing herself at him.  Then when he gaslights her, she cries, ... says she's "over it," .... etc... but keeps on coming back for more, trying to force a relationship with him even though he has already let her know verbally and by his actions that he's not interested in a committed relationship.  It's not like he's throwing out the "L" word and promising his heart and soul to her.  It's not like he's saying "Us" and "In the future" kind of comments.  It's not like she's being fooled -- except for fooling herself, that is.

That is the type of girl a guy would never take home to meet his parents.

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

It's not a DE tonight. They all just think it's a DE. Julie always tells us if there is one. 

I didn't think so either. We have been talking about that all morning!  LOL  So I guess they were not told to pack and are just doing it on assumption.  Odd. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The feeds are back.  Paul is packing and says I better not play veto by default.  Sounds like a DE tonight.  

They are assuming it's DE, but it's likely not because we haven't been told about it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

If she comes back I think Michelle and Z have a better chance of going against the guys. Of course that means one of those 3 would need to win tonight.  The chances of that are slim to none. 

But if having Day come back gives a greater chance of that, even just the tiniest - I will take it!

This! Plus, it'll really piss of Nicole and Paulie, which would delight me.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I didn't think so either. We have been talking about that all morning!  LOL  So I guess they were not told to pack and are just doing it on assumption.  Odd. 

on a DE they don't tell them all to pack - the only thing that might give them a clue about a DE is the point they are in the season and the building going on outside.  Which is why they assume it's tonight because jury should start and the past however many seasons the DE has been for the first 2 jurors.

BB is shaking things up a bit this year - whoooooo! lol 

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I have to give production credit: jury almost always starts with a DE and it's easy to figure out jury by counting the numbers left in the house. Whether they meant it or not, it's a nice subtle troll to the HGs.

Assuming the return ticket is in Da'Vonne's envelope tonight, I imagine DE will be next week. If it's not in her envelope and still in play, I don't think DE is going to happen until after the four weeks are up. There's no way Chenbot can shove two envelope openings in with an eviction, HoH, Nom ceremony, Veto, Veto ceremony, and second eviction. Her motherboard would blow. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Don't the DE episodes always get the best ratings so they ramp up the promotion ahead of them?

I agree - I think DE will happen either after the 4 weeks is up or after the round trip ticket is revealed. 

Who can do the math?  If someone has the round trip ticket does that mean there will be two DE's this season?

Just now, gunderda said:

I agree - I think DE will happen either after the 4 weeks is up or after the round trip ticket is revealed. 

Who can do the math?  If someone has the round trip ticket does that mean there will be two DE's this season?

I can only do Bronte math and pull a random number out of my butt that won't be correct, sorry.

But to add to the question: assuming the ticket is in play at some point during the four weeks (*coughtonightcough*), do we not get a jury returnee? It's so complicated this season.

I just tried to do it but I got confused lol. I'm never good with figuring that out. The finale is Sept. 21 if anyone else wants to try to figure it out.

6 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Don't the DE episodes always get the best ratings so they ramp up the promotion ahead of them?

Oh yeah. That is why she always announces it the week before so that they can promote the hell out of it. "One week of Big Brother in one night" Lol. 

I keep going back and forth on whether jury starts tonight. Based on the past 3 seasons it would start tonight- but they seem to be trying to shake things up. It could start next week and the 9th vote could be America.  Or they will just have a 7 person jury. 

Maybe CBS is okay with not having Day in Jury that saves them some extra cash to give her just to sit in the Jury for a month and half. 

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If they do two DE this year like they have the past few years they would need one more twist to keep someone in the house (not including the RT). If they just do one DE then they are fine. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Natalie wants more pimple cream because Tiffany used all her stuff.  Natalie seems a little irritated that all of her stuff is gone because she said people could use it. 

I love Natalie... but girl, you should maybe not tell people "you don't have to ask me to use anything of mine - you can use it whenever you want!"  lol

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Don't the DE episodes always get the best ratings ...

They do, which is why it would surprise me if they wait another 3 weeks to do one. But it really doesn't seem possible for them to do it with the rt ticket in play.

So, if Paulie/James/Corey win HOH, it's probably a Z/Michelle target. Natalie - I'm not sure. She says a Nicole target, but her and Michelle have really been harping on this boys alliance. Michelle says she'd put up to guys, but I don't believe her - probably Victor/Bridgette target even though she knows Paulie/Paul is one giant threat. Same with Z.

If Bridgette/Victor win - that's where it gets interesting. Paul really wants James/Nicole up there. Actually, James wouldn't do anything. And Nicole would just think Victor is jealous she chose Corey and that Bridgette is mad about Frank. Maybe not so interesting. Rats.

Edited by mooses

Again, assuming that the ticket is played tonight, next week would be perfect for a DE what with the Olympics siphoning away their ratings. I know it's going to be a toss up for me as to what to watch but I would skip rowing for a DE, no matter how much it would pain me.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Yes and no.  

I have nothing against a HEALTHY-MINDED woman have HEALTHY-MINDED sex with a man, and vice versa.  But Zak, by her own admission, has said repeatedly that Paulie has never even bothered to ask her anything about herself...her likes/dislikes....anything about her family....nothing.  Yet, she's still throwing herself at him.  Then when he gaslights her, she cries, ... says she's "over it," .... etc... but keeps on coming back for more, trying to force a relationship with him even though he has already let her know verbally and by his actions that he's not interested in a committed relationship.  It's not like he's throwing out the "L" word and promising his heart and soul to her.  It's not like he's saying "Us" and "In the future" kind of comments.  It's not like she's being fooled -- except for fooling herself, that is.

That is the type of girl a guy would never take home to meet his parents.

So he's emotionally and psychologically manipulating her and even though he knows she's more into him than he is into her he still engages sexually with her and still HE'S the one who dictates whether she's worthy enough to take home. Give me a break. Sorry, but that is not the type of guy I would bring home to meet my parents. LOL. And he has absolutely talked about them going out on dates outside of the house so he is definitely leading her on.

• Love 11

Natalie wants more pimple cream because Tiffany used all her stuff.  Natalie seems a little irritated that all of her stuff is gone because she said people could use it. 

I love Natalie... but girl, you should maybe not tell people "you don't have to ask me to use anything of mine - you can use it whenever you want!"  lol

Speaking of pimples, I wish they would stop with the spot-picking and bacne squeezing. It makes them look like a troop of chimps grooming each other.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

If Bridgette/Victor win - that's where it gets interesting. Paul really wants James/Nicole up there. Actually, James wouldn't do anything. And Nicole would just think Victor is jealous she chose Corey and that Bridgette is mad about Frank. Maybe not so interesting. Rats.

Victor thinks he's one of the boys.  My wild guess is that he would do Z and Natalie.  I guess him and Meech have a thing going on now so she's probably safe from him.  But according to Paulie, Victor wants to go after Natalie. But I think Paulie would tell him to put Z up with her and try to get Z out. 

1 minute ago, sharkfan said:

Speaking of pimples, I wish they would stop with the spot-picking and bacne squeezing. It makes them look like a troop of chimps grooming each other.

ehhh I kind of get it.... there's nothing to do in there... pimples become fascinating lol 

Every time I turn on the feeds I think Da'Vonne and the HGs are finally starting to piece together information about the others or planting some new seeds - but it always turns out they're talking about Tiffany or Frank. 

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Victor thinks he's one of the boys.  My wild guess is that he would do Z and Natalie.  I guess him and Meech have a thing going on now so she's probably safe from him.  But according to Paulie, Victor wants to go after Natalie. But I think Paulie would tell him to put Z up with her and try to get Z out. 

Paulie/Paul were talking late last night about trying to get him to put up Nicole/James - they know Nicole is shady and Paul wasn't happy that James was going to throw the HOH and that he let Z/Michelle confront him. They want them gone, but not by their own hands. So Paulie would definitely stick to Z/Michelle, but they might try to get Victor/Bridgette to make a riskier move and save Michelle/Z for them later.

ETA: I also don't know if Paulie is fully on board with James being in danger - he told Corey later that Paul was sketched out by Corey/James whispering.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Da'Vonne tells James that Paul said if she goes he's going to raise hell, and that he'd break the tie in her favor. 

James should really give her the heads up before Paulie does. He's letting them come out looking good in this. And possibly losing a jury vote in the process.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

Not to mention it's the worst thing you can do to a pimple, especially one that hasn't come to a head. The proper and safest way is to prick the head with a sterilized needle and then slap a hydrocolloid bandage around that sucker which keeps it free from dirt/bacteria while simultaneously sucking out all the gunk. Squeezing the hell out if it just spreads the bacteria and puts you at risk for a scar.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

So he's emotionally and psychologically manipulating her and even though he knows she's more into him than he is into her he still engages sexually with her and still HE'S the one who dictates whether she's worthy enough to take home. Give me a break. Sorry, but that is not the type of guy I would bring home to meet my parents. LOL. And he has absolutely talked about them going out on dates outside of the house so he is definitely leading her on.

I wouldn't want to bring a guy like Paulie home to meet my parents either.  (But that's just me).  And if Zak has any brothers AND if they watched him berate her in Paris the other night, then for sure they wanted to get their hands on him.  And I wouldn't blame them.

Still, she keeps going back for more.  And that's on HER.  You can't seriously be implying that he owes her something because she WILLINGLY did, and continues to do, sexual things with him.  

A girl equates sex with love.  To a guy, they are two completely separate entities.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

Da'Vonne tells James that Paul said if she goes he's going to raise hell, and that he'd break the tie in her favor. 

James should really give her the heads up before Paulie does. He's letting them come out looking good in this. And possibly losing a jury vote in the process.

And it's times like these that really show that James has no idea what he's doing.  Day could come back for gods sake! She's a really good ally to him and he apparently doesn't see that.  But maybe he's waiting until the very last minute so the boys can't get mad at him for doing it (wishful thinking?)

• Love 3

So frustrating to hear Day still on Tiffany and Frank.  lawwwwwd, girl.   Stop trying to blame your position on them.  This has got to stop.  All of it from everyone!  Today is a new dawn!  Get over it, all of it.  aaaaaaaargggggggg

• Love 3
Just now, J.D. said:

I wouldn't want to bring a guy like Paulie home to meet my parents either.  (But that's just me).  And if Zak has any brothers AND if they watched him berate her in Paris the other night, then for sure they wanted to get their hands on him.  And I wouldn't blame them.

Still, she keeps going back for more.  And that's on HER.  You can't seriously be implying that he owes her something because she WILLINGLY did, and continues to do, sexual things with

You know what he owes her? HONESTY.

1 minute ago, J.D. said:

A girl equates sex with love.  To a guy, they are two completely separate entities.  

This is a total myth. Girls are capable of keeping sex and love separate too! I know because I've done it. :)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And it's times like these that really show that James has no idea what he's doing.  Day could come back for gods sake! She's a really good ally to him and he apparently doesn't see that.  But maybe he's waiting until the very last minute so the boys can't get mad at him for doing it (wishful thinking?)

No, that is delusional. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

This is a total myth. Girls are capable of keeping sex and love separate too! I know because I've done it. :)

It's not a myth.  It's like winning the lottery:  Possible but not probable.  It takes an extremely rare type of woman who can do that.  I've only known of one in my personal life.