Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

OMG -- I go away for a couple of hours.... come back .... and Zak's still talking about Paulie and their faux relationship.  Beam me up, Scotty---!!!!

• Love 4
(edited)

So I guess Z thinks that her and Paulie are even more compatible after last night's spat. Z thinks it helps that Paulie is older (Isn't he 27 and she's 25? I don't think 2 years makes that big of a difference now, Z). And he put her in her place last night. Her and Nicole think it'd be a fun wedding.

Z  says she sees Nicole and Corey as an old couple in love, and it'll be really sad when someone's gone.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

Nicole/Zakiyah, when they're together, are quite insufferable for the sole reason that they don't stop talking about their showmances. What's funny is that while Nicole is telling Zak that her and Corey really like each other, their relationship is going great, and she really likes him, Corey was telling his bros earlier today how him and Nicole are besties and that's it. Two completely different interpretations of a relationship.

Zak and Nicole are now talking about weddings. Girls, we need to get these boys away from you so you can play the damn game. Didn't Paulie JUST berate Zak last night and didn't let her get a word in edgewise? Now she believes that's a sign of true love? Girl, get better standards here. HE DON'T LIKE YOU. HE'S USING YOU FOR THE GAME. 

Yeah, I'm starting to believe that maybe Nicole and Zak don't deserve to make it farther, since their heads are so not in the game. They've lost themselves in guys. They complain about Natalie not playing the game? These girls are not even playing their own game, or seeing how this is going to turn into the Brigade 2.0, except earlier since the guys aren't planning on bringing them to final five. Their number one play seems to be romancing the guys. 

• Love 8

LOL, Michelle just said as HOH, she'd make a big move....but not involving Paulie, Corey, Zak, her, or Nicole. Mmmkay, so...Paul? Victor? No, she'd go for Natalie, though she claims NOW that it would be Paul. Yeah, big move there, Big Meech.

Michelle also claims she's voting for a girl to win. Really? Even if it's Natalie? 

Paulie's NEVER leaving because nobody except Natalie, Day, and maybe James would vote him out. And Day's probably leaving this week, so...

Michelle/Zak also don't want someone with money to win. She lists Corey and Paul as people with money. 

Paul's chugging beer and wine in the London phone booth. 

• Love 3
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, this is interesting. Michelle/Zak both know it's a bad move to get Day out, and they know it would be bad for Paul, but Zak has said that Paulie's 'brainwashing' him.

Yeah, she said, she knows that if it was up to Paul, Day wouldn't be going. But she sees how Paulie is brainwashing him because every time Paul mention Brigitte going instead of Day, Paulie say something that completely changes Paul's mind. 

Base on the fact that Michelle seems really cautions about opening to Z about what is really going and Z always telling herself to shut-up when she is about to say something game related. I think they know what is going on in the house but they don't think they can really do anything about it and they are afraid if they talk to someone about it, then that person might go and tell others.  Michelle mentioned something about one time she was talking to Nicole about how wrong it was the way Paul would treat someone or how aggressive would be towards them, Nicole got all offended and  Michelle had  to quickly back-track, while telling Nicole how much she love Paul.

This makes me think that a lot of them know what is going on but they don't trust each other enough to talk to each other, without it going back to Paul/Paulie.  So they keep their silent. I think this is the biggest advantage Paulie has. They don't know how deep each of them are with Paulie/Paul so they are afraid to say anything to someone and have it get back to them. Z even admitted that's why she stay silent about most things going on in the house because she doesn't know who she can trust not to go around telling people what she tells them.  I think that's why she only really talks about Paulie with people except Michelle or Day sometime, who she talks game observation with.

I don't believe it but I love that Z told Michelle that she would vote for her over Paulie if she was in f2 with Paulie.  Michelle would vote for Paul instead of Paulie in the F2.

Also, Z said she told Paulie that if he took Paul to the f2 he would lose and when she told him that, he said he knows. So I think he's planning to cut Paul sooner rather than later.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, eskimo said:

So is Da' officially the replacement nom?  And will the next care package, to void two votes, be in play for this Thursdays eviction?

Well that is who Paulie, Nicole, Corey & Victor want up. I believe that Paul is going to go with the plan. But anything can happen since the Veto Ceremony is on Monday. No the voting starts tomorrow for the 2 votes but it ends on Friday. So it will not be in play this Thursday, it's for the following eviction. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Nicole complaining to Corey that Natalie still thinks she has a chance with him. She said Natalie had a "satisfied smile" when Nicole said they hadn't kissed. Corey said he doesn't think so. Nicole says, "I'm a girl, I know." 

Drunk Nicole also loves drunk Paul and thinks they're best friends. And she fell out of the hammock. 

Edited by mooses
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I think it completely sucks if Z betrays Day this way, for some dude who has no interest in her other than a fuck when the cameras are gone.

I don't actually watch the feeds, I just read this thread, another one and Twitter, but from what I understand, DaVonne went to Paulie on the behalf of Zakiyah to make sure that even if he was playing her, that he not do it such a way that she ends up looking like a fool or Caleb.

I wasn't watching whenever this Caleb person is, but I do want to point out for all the DaVonne is petty and cruel and a horrible player that deserves all this, she doesn't deserve Z leaving her out there like this. DaVonne made mistakes, but she always stuck  at least close to Z and even with wanting to break up the showmances, it would've been Paulie, not Z that would've gotten the boot.

I hope Z sees that clip when she's crying through tears watching the tapes of her season and realizes just how badly she was played by Paulie.

In addition, I can't believe that Michelle of all people is not familiar with Maggie and the Friendship and can't recognize this from a mile away, but I do hope all of Paulie's Pawns feel as stupid as Maggie's sheep do when they go back home. DaVonne will also realize that she should've stuck with Tiffany, but at least she tried to play, they both did.

I'm hot and I don't even watch the actual feed. Ugh!

Carry on. I just needed to write that. I'm so sad.

• Love 4
(edited)

Zakiyah approached Paul saying she wants Bridgette to go home. Zakiyah said she knows Paulie wants Da'Vonne up and to go home, but she's not coming for Paul. He said Da'Vonne volunteered - Z said if it's about volunteering, she's fine going up there. Paul said he's going to put Da'Vonne up and then he's done his job. He said he made it very clear that he wants Bridgette gone, and it doesn't matter who's up there. He doesn't think people will flip, but that's out of his control if they decide to do that. Paul says Da'Vonne just better stay calm and not get paranoid for things to go according to plan.

Pau: "All you have to do is stick to orders every week. I want a 2-3 week break, you guys win and do the work."

Then Paulie comes out and Paul said he'll want to put up whoever doesn't freak out the most. Z volunteers again. They both say no. Paulie looks worried.

Z also tells Paul she can't stand Vic and Natalie. Z, I like the effort, not your targets. Nice lack-of-Paulie game talk. More, more! But RIP when Paul and Paulie talk about you giving your own opinion.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
(edited)

Da'Vonne and Z pushing for Natalie to go up next to Bridgette. Paul says whoever goes up shouldn't be worried. It should go fine, unless someone blindsides him - he's prepping Da'Vonne for a nomination.

Oops. Paul ratted out Z to Paulie about wanting Natalie up. Paulie ratted out Z saying Paul has to go soon. Vic ratted out Bridgette telling him that Da'Vonne wanted Nicole to go up. Paul said clip Da'Vonne this week.

ETA: Vic told Paulie that before he re-entered the game, he said Paulie was his target. But things change. Godo thinking, Vic - that's useless information that can only be used against you.

And, Vic says, "We need a name. I'm serious. America wants a name." Paulie tells him to hang on until they make it through DE. Vic, they're just no that into you.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
(edited)

Da'Vonne tells James she thinks Paulie may not use it. James agrees. Someone is going to tell Da'Vonne the House knew to cover their own butts - if she re-enters, James is screwed. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Wondering.....has a woman ever won AFP?

Natalie got the first box and that seemed to come from viewers liking her.  No strategy there!  So she might be AFP this season.  I would love that and will vote for her, certainly. 

ETA.  Janelle, Keesha, Brittany and Elisa have all won AFP

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Wondering.....has a woman ever won AFP?

I had to look this up myself. Yes, there was Keesha (season 10) and I forgot about Britney winning season 12. Also, Elissa won season 15's. I also didn't realize that Jeff won AFP both of his seasons. Ew. 

Elissa's AFP win is tied with Donny's for my absolute favourite. Both of them had butthurt faces in the background. I love the forced smiles and polite clapping. I hope, if James or Da'Vonne don't get it, Natalie does because the WTF faces from some of the women in the house would be great.

• Love 5

I don't watch the feeds, just peruse you guys' ramblings as I drink my morning coffee.  I have to ask..  What is this "Polly"?  I figured the first 20 times it was just misspellings (nbd) of Paulie but now I see it spelled both ways within one post sometimes.  Is it meant as derogatory when spelled "Polly"?  Or is Polly not Paulie?  Is it an alliance name I missed?   Or a portmanteau I don't understand?  Thanks!  

14 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Is it meant as derogatory when spelled "Polly"?

That's what I assume.

Between this:

7 hours ago, mooses said:

Zakiyah approached Paul saying she wants Bridgette to go home. Zakiyah said she knows Paulie wants Da'Vonne up and to go home, but she's not coming for Paul. He said Da'Vonne volunteered - Z said if it's about volunteering, she's fine going up there. Paul said he's going to put Da'Vonne up and then he's done his job. He said he made it very clear that he wants Bridgette gone, and it doesn't matter who's up there. He doesn't think people will flip, but that's out of his control if they decide to do that. Paul says Da'Vonne just better stay calm and not get paranoid for things to go according to plan.

Pau: "All you have to do is stick to orders every week. I want a 2-3 week break, you guys win and do the work."

And this:

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I just give the fuck up. These people are useless. This truly is BB16 all over again. They could have at least brought Donny back then!

• Love 6

When I hear James (and I think some others) say Paulie's name, it sounds to me like they're saying "Polly," which I find odd. Other than that, I don't know why it would be derogatory to call him Polly, but maybe I'm missing something too.

(edited)

I am on my free month now ending on Aug 30.  I will reinstate them if something takes a turn for the better in 30 days. HA!

Day will even get a vote from James because that is what Paulie wants.  

Day has played a horrible game and is responsible for ruining all possibility for anything to happen other than what is going on now but I want her to stay.  Here I go again, someone stop me, please.  If she aligns with James/Nat/Michele.....maybe? 

6 hours ago, diana said:

When I hear James (and I think some others) say Paulie's name, it sounds to me like they're saying "Polly," which I find odd. Other than that, I don't know why it would be derogatory to call him Polly, but maybe I'm missing something too.

It is a girl's name.  Nuf said. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't know what Z think she can do to save Day when everyone are sheeps following Paulie, knowing it will ruin their game.

I will be surprise if Day is not gone this week or Z.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

I'm going to chalk the Polly thing up to creative spelling of the intermittent sort.  I was just wondering if I missed something.  Thanks!

I cancelled CBS All Access and they didn't offer me a free month. What's up with that? LOL!! Truth be told I have too many other things to watch than watching people sleep when I'm at work & catching up with my DVR after work. I live a very full life can't you tell?! LOL!!!

• Love 2

I don't know why James is not playing up his fear that Bridgette will come after him if she stays and that they made a promised to him when he was HOH. Play the card you have the best you can.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I cancelled CBS All Access and they didn't offer me a free month. What's up with that? LOL!! Truth be told I have too many other things to watch than watching people sleep when I'm at work & catching up with my DVR after work. I live a very full life can't you tell?! LOL!!!

Have you cancelled it previously?  I think someone said you only get the free month for the first cancellation.  

(edited)
8 hours ago, mooses said:

It's outrageous that making statements like this and winning every other comp hasn't put huge targets on Peepee's backs.

41 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is a girl's name.  Nuf said. 

30 minutes ago, diana said:

Ok. Calling Paulie a girl as an insult. Not a big fan of that.

I like to call him Polly and I mean it as an insult. For me, that is because it's a girl's name as well as a little bit of it being a funny pronunciation. Generally, I'm against calling men girls or feminine as an insult, but sometimes it feels right to me. Polly is so immature and "hates girls" so much that I know it would bug him to be called "Polly" when he's probably hoping his legions of fans are calling him "Mr. Big Boss Badass" or something. "Polly" is kind of the opposite of that, so it amuses me. Similarly, I like to call the Ps Peepee because it means urine or a childish name for a penis. They are both immature dicks to me, so it seems apt.

7 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I don't know why James is not playing up his fear that Bridgette will come after him if she stays and that they made a promised to him when he was HOH. Play the card you have the best you can.

James is terrible at the game.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I like to call him Polly and I mean it as an insult. For me, that is because it's a girl's name as well as a little bit of it being a funny pronunciation. Generally, I'm against calling men girls or feminine as an insult, but sometimes it feels right to me. Polly is so immature and "hates girls" so much that I know it would bug him to be called "Polly" when he's probably hoping his legions of fans are calling him "Mr. Big Boss Badass" or something. "Polly" is kind of the opposite of that, so it amuses me. Similarly, I like to call the Ps Peepee because it means urine or a childish name for a penis. They are both immature dicks to me, so it seems apt.

Thanks for that explanation -- I can get on board with it in that context. You are so right, it would irritate the hell out of him and I am good with that!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Have you cancelled it previously?  I think someone said you only get the free month for the first cancellation.  

No, I have never cancelled my feeds on any season.  I was sent an email saying I get a free month.  

I avoid nicknames when it comes to BB. I even type out Da'Vonne's name each time I post about her. Both because I'm anal and because I remember the confusion some people had with Victoria being called every V name under the sun as a joke in BB16 and the no nickname rule coming down because of it.

Though thinking of her as Vidalia still makes me laugh.

• Love 11
(edited)

The nick names they give each other are the most irritating; they are not consistent with homie for starters.  Then there is CEO and exec.  They have called Victor all of them!  Or I have thought so.  

Is the nomination ceremony today?  Usually there is nothing on Sunday but they are a little off schedule this week. 

Double elimination is next week, correct?

Edited by wings707
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Double elimination is next week, correct?

God, I hope so. If it's the start of jury, then yes, DE is then because you can't send one person to the jury house to kick it alone for a whole week. Which would probably be my personal dream if I had been locked in that house with that many people for that long.

• Love 2
(edited)

So is Polly pronounced differently than Pauly in your opinion? To me they're exactly the same. Maybe it's a Texas thing since James and Cody are both from here too.

ETA: I meant for this question to be to anyone, I'm just curious. 

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 1

So voting for next ACP starts tonight.  Anyone have ideas on who to vote for?  If everyone knows who wins, I don't think it would be used to best advantage cause the winner won't want to go "against the house" (I hate that phrase more than 'blood on my hands' and 'at the end of the day').

Or knowing that, vote for someone just to make them ineligible for a future care package?

James in kitchen talking to Cory.  He wonders what they would do if "they" but up Michele and Nicole up at the same time?  What?! 

This entire conversation is pathetic.  They are resigned to what "they" (PP) will do.  Cory thinks it's cool he gets to play with people he likes, naming Nicole and Cody's brother and you James, because he liked them in their seasons. 

I should not be shocked by this but still I am.  Flabbergasted.  

3 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

So voting for next ACP starts tonight.  Anyone have ideas on who to vote for?  If everyone knows who wins, I don't think it would be used to best advantage cause the winner won't want to go "against the house" (I hate that phrase more than 'blood on my hands' and 'at the end of the day').

Or knowing that, vote for someone just to make them ineligible for a future care package?

A woman should get it.  Day if she is still around or Bridget, Michele (?).  Not Nicole, she is with PP.  James or Cory would ask what Paulie wants.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

Da'Vonne. In hopes that she can make up for that Last Laugh thing that she won last season. Bonus if she's on the block and gets it again.

13 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

So is Polly pronounced differently than Pauly in your opinion? To me they're exactly the same. Maybe it's a Texas thing since James and Cody are both from here too

Well, to me Paulie is "Paw-lie" or something close to that, and Polly is more "P-ahh-lly." But maybe that's just me! (From Ohio)

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

So is Polly pronounced differently than Pauly in your opinion? To me they're exactly the same. Maybe it's a Texas thing since James and Cody are both from here too.

ETA: I meant for this question to be to anyone, I'm just curious. 

18 minutes ago, diana said:

Well, to me Paulie is "Paw-lie" or something close to that, and Polly is more "P-ahh-lly." But maybe that's just me! (From Ohio)

This is how I pronounce them too (from DE/PA). If you go hard on the 'w' sound in "Paw-lie" it gets into a NY/MA accent (to my ear). I pronounce it with a softer 'w' sound.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, diana said:

I'm from Ohio too and I get that "Polly" is meant to be an insult...saying he's like a woman, or something...but to me it's an insult that backfires because it equates to demeaning women.  

40 minutes ago, diana said:

Okay, I can sort of see the difference when you explain it that way. I think it is definitely a dialect thing.

• Love 1
(edited)

Joker's BB Updates ‏@JokersBBUpdates  2h2 hours ago

7:43 AM Cor+James both say that everyone is so close, it's gonna be tough down the road. James says he would put Paulie, Natalie or Nicole up.. (http://bit.ly/2adyWa2 ) #BB18 

WHAT?!  This is just getting stranger and stranger.  

Joker's BB Updates ‏@JokersBBUpdates  2h2 hours ago

7:42 AM Jam & Cor think if they just lay low, they are safe at least to the final 5 or 6.They don't think they need to win HOH. #bb18 #bblf

And again I say WHAT?!

Double eviction material here, for my personal enjoyment. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2