Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

After Derrick won, he said one of his strategies was to look like/mimic the style of the other houseguests to engender their trust.  I think Derrick coached Paulie to do the same thing and that's why we now have Thing One and Thing Two.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

After Derrick won, he said one of his strategies was to look like/mimic the style of the other houseguests to engender their trust.  I think Derrick coached Paulie to do the same thing and that's why we now have Thing One and Thing Two.

Polly took his advice all right!  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I was wondering the same thing.  Paulie can't possible like that haircut.  I've been wondering if he did it strategically.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I was wondering the same thing.  Paulie can't possible like that haircut.  I've been wondering if he did it strategically.

Even if he didn't, he'll say he did after he hears how everyone hates it.

• Love 4

Is it wrong for me to maybe have a little hope that Bridgette goes towards the females and link up: work something out with Day/Z. I don't know...I just want a female alliance to work and take these douche bags out. 

Thats why Paulie needs to get evicted in the double eviction. Zakiyah would be with Day fully and then they can work with the other girls.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Is it wrong for me to maybe have a little hope that Bridgette goes towards the females and link up: work something out with Day/Z. I don't know...I just want a female alliance to work and take these douche bags out. 

Wrong, no.  Ridiculous notion?  Yes.  :^)

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Julie said, will :they; win the round trip back in the house.  Could the ticket say you can choose one evicted person to join you?  

I think she was just being gender neutral and all inclusive. 

• Love 1

I freaking hate crapshoots. Anyone can win. Watch it be Paul, and then watch my head explode.

America's Care Package is so stupid, especially this first one. People wanted something to change up the game, not something that nobody cares about. The next 'care package' is going to be a week from now and I'm just....so not interested. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I was able to vote. (I voted for Paul because I knew he was the one person I wouldn't want to get the future care packages that could effect the game.)

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

I voted for Paul because I knew he was the one person I wouldn't want to get the future care packages that could effect the game.

I would vote for Victor. Points are being made that Victor would get to eat whatever he wants and it would be a big FU to Paul and whoever else complains about Victor eating so much. If he's going to get evicted in the next few weeks, at least let him get evicted on a full and healthy stomach. Or give it to Bridgette so people can't put her on slop her last week or two or three of being in the house. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
because i didn't realize i could vote online
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

I was able to vote. (I voted for Paul because I knew he was the one person I wouldn't want to get the future care packages that could effect the game.)

I want to give it to someone that isn't with PP.  I don't want any of them to think we like them. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I hate this America Votes. Because I'm gonna guess that the majority of the non-feed watchers, non-message board posters aren't going to care enough to go to the website and see what the rest of the packages are. They're just gonna go, "Oh! I like James so I'm going to vote for him this week!" and when it comes to a good perk, like the safety for a week, we're gonna be stuck choosing between Nicole, Paulie, Paul, and Corey. I do like that they fixed the loophole that made Elissa MVP for three or four weeks straight but this is just set up for disappointment.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

That page won't even load for me.  What were the perks?

Google CBS then hit BB from there.  That is how I got it.  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I would vote for Victor. Points are being made that Victor would get to eat whatever he wants and it would be a big FU to Paul and whoever else complains about Victor eating so much. If he's going to get evicted in the next few weeks, at least let him get evicted on a full and healthy stomach. Or give it to Bridgette so people can't put her on slop her last week or two or three of being in the house. 

Excellent idea.  

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

If I could vote, I would vote for Victor. Points are being made that Victor would get to eat whatever he wants and it would be a big FU to Paul and whoever else complains about Victor eating so much. If he's going to get evicted in the next few weeks, at least let him get evicted on a full and healthy stomach. Or give it to Bridgette so people can't put her on slop her last week or two or three of being in the house. 

I considered Victor and Bridgette, but I felt either of those could possibly change the game with the future CP's. I should add though, after voting, it said I had 19 votes left today, and I just didn't care that much.

Here are the upcoming care packages:

1) Never Not Pass - no slop ever

2) Eliminate two eviction votes - prevent two HGs from voting 

3) Super Safety - Safe for the week but the HG must wear the "super safety" costume

4) Co HOH - All perks/responsibilities including 1 nomination

5) $5,000 to bribe one HG - used for voting, comps, vetoes or nominations, can only be used on one houseguest once in the week leading up to the nomination 

• Love 4

Care Package Twist:

Never Not Pass
- "The winner of this care package cannot be named a Have Not for the rest of the season. So long slop!"

Eliminate Two Eviction Votes
- "The winner of this care package could single-handedly flip the house by preventing two Houseguests of their choosing from voting in this week's eviction."

Super Safety
- "The good news is, the holder of this care package will be safe for the week. The bad news is, this Houseguest must also wear a "Super Safety" costume all week long.

Co-HOH
- "This winner automatically becomes Co-HOH, sharing all HOH perks and responsibilities for the duration of the week, including choosing one of the two nominees.

BB Bribe
- "The winner gets $5K to bribe one Houseguest! Bribes may influence voting, competitions, vetoes or nominations. The bribe can only be given to one Houseguest for one action, within the week leading up to the next eviction."

• Love 2

Okay. My dream scenario:

Never Not Pass goes to Victor because it'll piss everyone off when he grazes from the weekly groceries again. Eliminate Two Votes goes to Da'Vonne because of what I said above. Super Safety to Big Meech. Not because I want her safe but because it'll be a unitard and she'll bitch about looking fat all week, which I will laugh about while stuffing my face and not gaining an ounce. Co-HoH goes to Natalie because she has such a good read on so many people and she might pull of the coveted Big Move. The Bribe? Eh, who cares. 

• Love 10

Ok, so here's what I would do with those care packages and why:

Never Not Pass: Bridgette, because she's likely to go within the next week or two and she deserves to not be put on slop, as lots of spiteful houseguests love to do the week a target is set to go home. I'd like for her to go home on a full stomach and have her last week or two not be so miserable.I just worry about giving Bridgette any other one in case she does get eliminated next week. At least she'd get this week as a free pass.

Eliminate Two Eviction Votes: Day got it last season and it didn't do her a lick of good, but it might be interesting to see if it changes anything. But sadly, these house guests are morons and it wouldn't change much. I'd give it to Victor. So, I guess Day (if she's still around) or Victor. 

Super Safety: I don't like too many of these houseguests. I want Natalie to get the co-HOH, so that's why I don't want her getting this one. But I also want her to be safe for a week, so maybe her, depending on how much danger she's in? If not, then I automatically want James to get it, because as much as his gameplay this season frustrates me, he's a lot more likable than anyone else. Not that he's in any danger at the moment, but I don't care enough for the other girls to give it to them. 

Co-HOH: Natalie, if she's still here. She deserves it, and I think she'd make a good decision in the one houseguest she could nominate. This week and the other one is interchangeable with Natalie/James, but only if James is season 17's James with being ruthless during HOH. 

BB Bribe: Who cares? I don't know who would still be here, and I also hate everyone else and don't want them to have money to give to someone else. I'll throw out Nicole, because I hate her the least and if she's still around, it would be funny to see how she bribes someone like Paul.

• Love 2

Are we EVER going to get to se an HOH comp on the feeds? I'm so tired of this bullshit. Whatever, this week has zero chance of being interesting to me. I think if Day doesn't win, she goes. If she wins, I'm hoping for Nicole/Corey noms, with Nicole winning veto, and Day putting Paul or Paulie up as a pawn. One of the bros goes. 

I know, will never happen, but I've got nothing else to do since I CAN'T WATCH THE DAMN HOH COMP!!

• Love 4

I think Victor this week.  It is a loud message and fuck you to Paul who is the biggest one to complain about him eating too much.  This vote sends Paul and others who grouse about it a heads up and message we like Victor.  I would like them to know that. 

I don't care if Bridget gets a slop free week.  She will be out in 7 days and can eat lobster if she wants.  

• Love 4

Eh, I'm not a Victor fan. I mean, I like to stare at him because he's pretty but I never actually listen to anything he says. But I'm always down this season for a big Fuck You to Paul. All the Fuck Yous for Paul!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Are we EVER going to get to se an HOH comp on the feeds? I'm so tired of this bullshit. Whatever, this week has zero chance of being interesting to me. I think if Day doesn't win, she goes. If she wins, I'm hoping for Nicole/Corey noms, with Nicole winning veto, and Day putting Paul or Paulie up as a pawn. One of the bros goes. 

I know, will never happen, but I've got nothing else to do since I CAN'T WATCH THE DAMN HOH COMP!!

YES!  Some of the best live feed times are watching the HOH comp!  I remember a nail biting comp when Gina Marie won roller skating comp.  We were on the edge our chairs rooting for her.  Fat lot of good that did in the end but it was fun. 

• Love 1
(edited)

That comp has been over forever.  CBS doesn't care about feed watchers.  At all.

I voted for Paulie.  His head will swell at first, but then he'll realize we gave him the shittiest prize, and made him ineligible for any of the others.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

That comp has been over forever.  CBS doesn't care about feed watchers.  At all.

I voted for Paulie.  His head will swell at first, but then he'll realize we gave him the shittiest prize, and made him ineligible for any of the others.

What makes you say it's over? I can see Bridgette practicing for an hour or so before she uses her red ball. Or someone waiting to see what the final target number is before going for it. Honestly, it's kind of an interesting set-up. Too bad I can't watch it!

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nope, I want Paulie to suffer with being a Have Not for the entirety that he's in the house, which is probably until the finals, unfortunately for us. He also hasn't been a Have Not yet, and I don't want to deprive him of the experience.

You guys make a good point about Victor. I want to torture Paul as much as possible, but the problem is that I also don't want to hear him complaining 24/7 about Victor eating all the food and never getting to experience being a Have-Not.

I heard that the feeds are coming back on at 12am EST, but I'm not sure if that's true, and I also don't know why they'd come on as the West Coast show starts. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I don't want Polly to get anything!  He will read that as America loves him!  He has no clue what is coming in future weeks.  He will gloat all week!  He will think we like his plan.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't want Polly to get anything!  He will read that as America loves him!  He has no clue what is coming in future weeks.  He will gloat all week!  He will think we like his plan.  

I agree. Given his very low ratings on Joker's and the fact that there are only 5 care packages I'm willing to take the odds that he doesn't win any of them. I don't want him to think that America loves him for even a second because WE DON'T. I voted for Victor to piss off Paul and the rest of the HG's. Eat to your heart's desire, boo boo.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

On the upside, I imagine every time that Paul practices a roll, he yells "Friendship!" before releasing the ball so we're being saved from that.

The idea is to prevent Polly for getting one of the good prizes.

They can't practice forever, the first one to get a magic hole wins no matter what.  Ditto high numbers.

If you roll a 21 but another person already did?  You drop.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Callaphera, you are on fire tonight!

Considering it feels like my apartment is an oven and I'm the turkey in the roasting pan, that's pretty accurate.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A week of gloating followed by four weeks of being Piiiiissed that America didn't care enough about Our Boy Paulie having a week of safety or co-HoH. I would find that delicious. I would eat it up with a spoon, add extra chocolate sauce, and ask for seconds. I'm officially over everyone in the house and I'm only invested in the Natalie/James showmance but I don't think either of them have a shot at winning the game so I just want maximum butthurt in the house to entertain me. They haven't been very entertaining lately. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

The idea is to prevent Polly for getting one of the good prizes.

They can't practice forever, the first one to get a magic hole wins no matter what.  Ditto high numbers.

If you roll a 21 but another person already did?  You drop.

I don't think anyone is going to vote for Paulie for any of the boxes.  He won't get one.  There are only 5 boxes.  Not everyone gets one. 

• Love 1