Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I posted it above @wings707

Also, Corey apparently collapsed during the VETO noms.  Dehydrated, can't feel his legs, dx glucose tabs, eat more, rest more, stay hydrated.  Probably cramping from those stupid beds and slop issues.  He's even more spacey than usual.

How do you know this! :^)

(edited)

Seeing Natalie comfort Tiff while she's crying, then seeing Tiff admit to Frank she cries for strategic reasons?  I'm done with Tiff.  Nat seems like a genuine nice girl and Tiff should be ashamed of herself for doing that to her.

Edited by urusai
4 minutes ago, urusai said:

Seeing Natalie comfort Tiff while she's crying, then seeing Tiff admit to Frank she cries for strategic reasons?  I'm done with Tiff.  Nat seems like a genuine nice girl and Tiff should be ashamed of herself for doing that to her.

I don't buy that from Tiffany. She was genuinely upset last night. I think she's just trying to save face so she doesn't look like an over emotional liability to Frank. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

How do you know this! :^)

They were talking about it.

Bridgette the nurse thought he was faking until she touched him.  They got him to the DR.  He was also talking to Nicole, Paul made him slop.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don't buy that from Tiffany. She was genuinely upset last night. I think she's just trying to save face so she doesn't look like an over emotional liability to Frank. 

I agree.  There is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL any of that from Tiffany last night was faked.

None.  Zero.  Zip.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

What was the Bridgette/Nat blow up about? Pretty please.

Bridgette accused Natalie of lying about her vote, and voting Bronte out.  This is because Frank fell for Nicole's lie that Nat/James were the other votes to save Tiff.

Natalie walked right out.

They later talked it out, but I don't think Nat trusts her anymore.  She barely did before. 

Credit to Bridgette, she stood up to Frank and said that she believed Natalie. 

Then the whole Frank/Tiff talk happened and this morning Frank kind of filled Bridge in, at least to the fact that they are all against him and to nominate Corey.  HUGE change so Bridge was gobsmacked, because before they went to bed, Frank was all rah rah team Bridge/Corey/Frank/Nicole.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Bridgette accused Natalie of lying about her vote, and voting Bronte out.  This is because Frank fell for Nicole's lie that Nat/James were the other votes to save Tiff.

Natalie walked right out.

They later talked it out, but I don't think Nat trusts her anymore.  She barely did before. 

Credit to Bridgette, she stood up to Frank and said that she believed Natalie. 

Then the whole Frank/Tiff talk happened and this morning Frank kind of filled Bridge in, at least to the fact that they are all against him and to nominate Corey.  HUGE change so Bridge was gobsmacked, because before they went to bed, Frank was all rah rah team Bridge/Corey/Frank/Nicole.

So despite him being wrong multiple times, one that led to one of her  closets ally  being voted out on her HOH, she continues to put all her trust in him?

As there be such an impressionable player in BB history? Bridgette is a very good candidate for a cult

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I agree.  There is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL any of that from Tiffany last night was faked.

None.  Zero.  Zip.

She's a Rousso, anything is possible.

Just now, urusai said:

I think even Vanessa had her genuine moments. Either way, Tiffany was feeling left out and for good reason, as she was being left out because she's being compared to her sister and assumed that she's exactly like her, which is proven wrong by lack of allies and lack of competition wins. 

And at least she doesn't lack empathy like Paulie, apparently. I guess there always has to be that one black sheep of the family. 

• Love 3

Yes I watched.  I saw her meltdown in front of Day, Z, and Nicole.  Then Paul trying to reason with her.  I totally got flashbacks from last season with the over the top emotions.  

Then seeing Tiff talk to Frank alone and saying it's all strategic with a smile on her face?  Meh, to me she's faking.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

OK, some times:

good blow up between Nat and Bridge around when Bridgette accuses Nat of voting to evict Bronte  1:15 AM BBT

Nat comforts Tiff  some stuff exposed you really need to watch this conversation for context for the rest of the glorious night.  1:24 AM

Frank and Tiffany talk  2:23

Then it just stays good all night long.  On the other feed, various nastiness from the HOH crew, really icky stuff, I only read recaps.  Stick with the Tiffany cam

Thank you!!

Sorry, first year with the feeds myself instead of just reading vague spoilers, so I don't know all the sites to check yet lol :)

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, urusai said:

I am sure you are exaggerating, but as someone with 2 sisters that look alike and share some mannerisms, I am getting annoyed on Tiff's behalf she's being denied her a personality of her own. It is typical of siblings to look and have the same mannerisms. It is however, rarer to share identical personalities. 

She has been unfairly characterized and judged based on that false characteristics from the first week in the house and it's had nothing to do with the game

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, urusai said:

Yes I watched.  I saw her meltdown in front of Day, Z, and Nicole.  Then Paul trying to reason with her.  I totally got flashbacks from last season with the over the top emotions.  

Then seeing Tiff talk to Frank alone and saying it's all strategic with a smile on her face?  Meh, to me she's faking.

She got hopeful when Frank offered to try to save her.  Her talk with Natalie earlier though, no chance of faking. 

I couldn't stand Vanessa, and I don't even like Tiffany that much.  I just like good feeds, and last night was so much fun after a deadly dull season so far.

Still, we can agree to disagree.  Without Natalie being so kind to her during the initial meltdown over they way they've all been treating her for 2 weeks?  I think she would have DOR'd. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, urusai said:

I get what you're saying, but I think this is exactly why Tiffany is having trouble connecting with people. She's automatically assumed to be her sister because of her looks and her mannerisms. How is that fair to her, that she is supposedly Vanessa because they're sisters? They are two different people and she deserves more of a chance to be herself, and not automatically assumed that she's playing the exact game her sister is. 

She may claim it's her strategy, but it doesn't mean those tears don't come from real emotion, real loneliness. Plus, she was talking to Frank, of all people. 

We don't judge Paulie for being Cody's brother, because they don't look as alike as Tiffany/Vanessa. But we really should. 

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Oh and around 4AM the Nic/Tiff fight continues, with Nicole screaming at Tiff for being mean to Corey. 

"Being mean to Corey" meant being upset Tiffany called them out for shunning her and complaining about her to Frank behind her back. Corey basically implied that they saved her, she should just be thankful. And then Nicole blacked out yelling that she would never kick someone while they're down...after being pretty horrible to Tiffany for a week when she was supposed to be a goner.

I'm pretty over Nicole after that. Maybe it was strategy, but she seemed to really think she was right when she scurried upstairs afterwards.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10

Yes agree to disagree.  

I do wonder why after saving Tiff, the ones who voted to keep her are now having regrets?  Is it because she believes Frank over them?  Day must be a really good actress because her incredulous  looks after Tiff told her what Frank said fooled me.

• Love 1
Just now, urusai said:

Yes agree to disagree.  

I do wonder why after saving Tiff, the ones who voted to keep her are now having regrets?  Is it because she believes Frank over them?  Day must be a really good actress because her incredulous  looks after Tiff told her what Frank said fooled me.

I think they expected her to shut up and be thankful she was there while they kicked her out the door this week. They were mostly mad Frank was safe, which didn't have anything to do with Tiffany but she was blamed for it, and then that Tiffany talked to him while they were upstairs trashing her and planning her demise.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, urusai said:

Yes agree to disagree.  

Of course they all are.  In particularly nasty ways.  None of them will talk to Tiffany or even look at her now.  Michelle's suggestion.  In other words, more of the same, only now blatantly mean.  Luckily, I think Tiffany is not only used to it now, but has a glimmer of hope until VETO, so I seriously hope she laughs at them and continues with her "zero fucks" truth cannon stuff.  I liked Tiffany for the very first time last night.  Honesty in the BB house was hella fun!

BTW

Paulie admitted this morning that his brother and Derrick would kick his ass if he was the first sibling out.

Some have speculated that's why his hate boner for Tiffany is so strong, but he actually admitted it this morning. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mooses said:

"Being mean to Corey" meant being upset Tiffany called them out for shunning her and complaining about her to Frank behind her back. Corey basically implied that they saved her, she should just be thankful. And then Nicole blacked out yelling that she would never kick someone while they're down...after being pretty horrible to Tiffany for a week when she was supposed to be a goner.

I'm pretty over Nicole after that. Maybe it was strategy, but she seemed to really think she was right when she scurried upstairs afterwards.

Same here, especially since Nicole was sitting in the room, listening to Tiffany having this meltdown, listening to Day and Paul comforting her....and then she thought that attacking her aggressively was the right move. At least, I felt like she was attacking her because Nicole was making it all about her and all about Corey and how they're supposedly 'awesome people' and how dare Tiffany accuse them of being anything but great and supportive and kind? All while yelling at an upset Tiffany. 

The eviction order needs to go Corey, Frank/Paulie (whichever) and then Nicole, because I'm pretty sick of all of those people.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Same here, especially since Nicole was sitting in the room, listening to Tiffany having this meltdown, listening to Day and Paul comforting her....and then she thought that attacking her aggressively was the right move. At least, I felt like she was attacking her because Nicole was making it all about her and all about Corey and how they're supposedly 'awesome people' and how dare Tiffany accuse them of being anything but great and supportive and kind? All while yelling at an upset Tiffany. 

The eviction order needs to go Corey, Frank/Paulie (whichever) and then Nicole, because I'm pretty sick of all of those people.

Totally! And it reminded me of when Da'Vonne and Michelle confronted her about working with Frank to get Da'Vonne out, and Nicole got all defensive and huffy - she was just mad she was called out.

Tiffany isn't even my favorite HG. These fools just make me root for her because they're so awful. Da'Vonne manages to play Tiffany in a not mean-spirited way without me hating her for it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 16

Yes I watched.  I saw her meltdown in front of Day, Z, and Nicole.  Then Paul trying to reason with her.  I totally got flashbacks from last season with the over the top emotions

Yeah, I think she was probably legit upset -- she has been isolated, etc.which happens to a lot of people in this game and I could see how it would get to you. However, she had just called out Frank and insulted him and Bridget (on a personal level, mind you) on the live show, lost the one comp she was positive she was going to win, and now Frank is safe for the week. So she found herself backed into a corner and had a melt down. I think it was a mix of genuine emotion (feeling betrayed, scared that she just ruined her chances at staying, etc) and game play. I think she definitely was turning on the waterworks on purpose and gave herself an excuse to run to Frank and try to form an alliance with him.  

I later heard her brush off the fact that she called Bridgette a cabbage patch kid on national TV as nothing but someone referring to her as a cry baby, after she had been in tears multiple times, is attacking her personally. Please 

I don't blame her for what she's doing -- she's trying to save herself and stay in the game. I just don't feel all that sorry for her and I'm usually always rooting for the underdogs on this show.  

• Love 5
Just now, urusai said:

I liked Paul telling Tiff it's just a game and don't ever try to make him swear on his mother for anything.

I hate when people do that in the game, because it's either you lie and make yourself look like a jackass, or you do don't swear on anyone's life and made to look guilty or suspicious. It happens all the damn time on this show and it doesn't really prove anything. Dan Gheesling swore on his bible multiple times and he knew that he had to lie to win. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, urusai said:

I liked Paul telling Tiff it's just a game and don't ever try to make him swear on his mother for anything.

He later said you should never ask someone with an "I heart Mom" tattoo on their butt to swear on his mother! Joke or truth? I don't know.

• Love 2

Ever since Tiff came in that house from what I see - if she cries, she's Vanessa. If she asks questions, she's Vanessa, if she gets paranoid, she's Vanessa. She could do nothing or say nothing without having Vanessa's personality pushed on her. Tiff was just as paranoid and insecure about situations as anyone else in the house but because she's Vanessa's sister it was under more scrutiny and blown out of proportion. I feel her alliance helped create this situation with their behavior toward her for the past few weeks and now they are feeling justified. I think had they not shunned her as soon as the live feeds came on last night, most of last night might not have occurred.

• Love 11
(edited)

Well, that, and Paul's been telling several lies.

He won that confrontation though.  He's a sleeper HG who may just win this.

I mostly want Paulie gone, I can't stand him bragging and pontificating and droning on and on with his type things about Hit Men and what Derrick says one more minute.  And I liked Derrick!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
Just now, Umbelina said:

Well, that, and Paul's been telling several lies.

He won that confrontation though.  He's a sleeper HG who may just win this.

I mostly want Paulie gone, I can't stand him bragging and pontificating and droning on and on about Hit Men and what Derrick says one more minute.  And I liked Derrick!

Yes, it drives me crazy when a HG hears something and never considers the source or the motivations behind what someone is telling them.

Paulie has bumped to the top of my list on people I want gone, even before Frank at this point.

• Love 5
(edited)

In other news, 4 and a half hours of this Roadkill. I forgot that this competition takes forever and a day.

I need the winner to be either Day, Tiffany, or Frank. And I need them to keep it secret. They're the only ones I trust in putting up Corey or Nicole. 

However, even though I've gotten nice things up until yesterday, I'll bet Paulie or Nicole has won and then it's Day, Tiffany, and Natalie up on the block, just because we can't have something good that is house dividing.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How long did MVP last in BB15? Six weeks (three for Elissa, three for America)? We could almost be done with this stupid half day blackout of the feeds. 

Not only that, but the houseguests would actually be able to go outside for more than three days. I would absolutely hate being locked up in that house from Wednesday to Saturday/Sunday. It would make me feel so claustrophobic that I wouldn't able to take a breath of fresh air all because we apparently need three major competitions. 

ETA: I'm going back to Twitter flashbacks and I laughed really hard at Paulie's stupidity:

Ok, sure, you throw that competition....that you can't play in. Good luck with that. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 5

I find Tiffany to be boring and rather useless in this game, and I stopped giving a shit about who her sister is weeks ago. I'd be fine with losing her, she's dead weight to me. I do always chuckle at the whole "they've never won anything, so they're a stupid target" trope, though. It might be relevant to many veto comps, and apparently the RK comps, but come on. HOH's are completely different every week, and random enough that one might just be in some "worthless" persons' wheelhouse. I always go back to season six, where Ivette could not win ANYTHING until she started winning stuff. Hell, I read on Jokers Bridgette even admitted she wasn't really trying to win last week.

I'm still enjoying this season, even though I absolutely HATE the teams. I still find many people rootable, others compelling, and others villains who I relish in rooting against at all times (hello, Frank!) I don't want him anywhere near RK, I think he'd put up Day in a heartbeat, despite what he's discussed about Corey. He'll go with nominating a woman over a guy every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Also, unless there's a scenario I haven't thought of yet, any vote to evict Coery would have to involve Michelle, and I just don't see her pulling the trigger. No way do Nicole/Zak/Paul (who thinks he has a thing going with Paulie/Corey) flip this week. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Also around 4:40 this morning Day and Tiff cut a deal.  SO good.  Day goes in to con her and keep her from Frank, but comes out completely differently.

Tiffany: You gotta stop playing all sides Day
Day: I'm trying to survive
Tiffany: I know but you have to be smart about it.
Day: You're right..

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So what are the odds on Corey fainting during RK, and Bridgette shaving off his eyebrows and then reviving him?

I love you.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

I don't even want Frank gone anymore.

Underdog Frank is more interesting than Dictator Frank.

Same. I never thought I'd think that this season. 

Honestly, he looked so shocked and confused last night after the show- and then when he was asking what was going on and EVERYONE was lying about the vote and assorted other things. You could tell he was trying to convince himself of the vote and that there is no way certain people that he thought were his allies would do this. And then they are all telling him Tiffany is the target and we need her out this week. His face was just like WTF, SHE WAS JUST ON THE BLOCK AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE HER OUT AND NOW SHE'S THE TARGET. He was so confused. And then after his talk with Tiffany you could see his face & body language just be like oh f**k I'm really screwed. I think he handled it pretty well, minus the blow up between him & Day which probably wouldn't of happened if Day didn't interrupt when he was trying to talk to Tiffany, Day got paranoid and didn't want Tiff to say anything, which totally made Frank aware that there WAS something that wasn't right about the situation. 

My favorite part of the feeds Today that I just caught was when Nicole was trying to talk to Frank after the nominations and she was trying to see if he was  mad at her or whatever he goes "If you're lying to me, you better not take a shot and miss." I'm pretty sure she crapped her pants. Haha. 

If him or Bridgette can play in the POV & win and pull Tiffany down. It's going to be CHAOS. Can't wait. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

BTW

Paulie admitted this morning that his brother and Derrick would kick his ass if he was the first sibling out.

Some have speculated that's why his hate boner for Tiffany is so strong, but he actually admitted it this morning. 

That is like the definition of chickenshit.  How exactly will they "kick his ass"?  He has 450,000 ways to tell Cody to go screw himself.  And we all saw how Cody followed through on his big, manly threats.  My sister would laugh at me every day if I pulled what Cody did, with good reason.

• Love 2

We're back. No idea on the winner yet, but Michelle said she talked to James and they seem to think Frank got it again. 

32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I love you.

I like you, too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that big step yet. I've been hurt in the past, y'know?

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

We're back. No idea on the winner yet, but Michelle said she talked to James and they seem to think Frank got it again. 

I like you, too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that big step yet. I've been hurt in the past, y'know?

We can take it slowly. 

• Love 1

The only hope she has is Veto, so might as well put up Corey and make him and Nicole sweat. They're ignoring her for the week anyway - it's not like they're ever going to work with her.

• Love 4