Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Thanks, I know who the teams are.  Just wondering what the drawing for order may be about.  I haven't had the feeds on today.  I assumed there was more info about the challenge.  Clearly the teams go one at a time.  I didn't word my question well. 

18 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm flashing back to 11AM, and Nicole is now feeling bad for Frank?  She says she's not changing her mind, but she is feeling bad about blindsiding him.

Shut up Nicole, you barely got these guys on your side about booting him.  Sometimes she drives me nuts.

I wish she would just grow a spine or something. Or at least detach from Corey and have some fun. Is she extra whiny this season or is it just me? She was goofy and fun with an annoying tendency to blindly trust the boys her season. Now she seems to have ditched the goofy and fun, but kept the annoying tendency.

• Love 1

From Jokers, because it makes me laugh:

at 3:09PM HG's in LR speculating about the comp after drawing #'s and Corey says well they can't do that because of uneven teams.. Paulie says, well the teams will be even because I can't play. (ed Victor was sitting there too)

Corey gives Paulie a look and quickly points out that unicorns have 4. Paulie turns away and gets quiet.

But then a minute later Frank says they can't do a crap shoot HOH because whoever has the most players would have an advantage, and Tiffany pops up that every team has the same number of players. Victor Immediately says "no" and Tiffany says, "oh yeah. we don't know that yet". 

The whole thing was actually pretty funny, everyone got quiet after that.

Wow, you guys are so stealth.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thanks, I know who the teams are.  Just wondering what the drawing for order may be about.  I haven't had the feeds on today.  I assumed there was more info about the challenge.  Clearly the teams go one at a time.  I didn't word my question well. 

Sorry.  The drawing was for order of players/teams, which makes everyone think it's a crapshoot comp, difficult to throw perhaps.

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I wish she would just grow a spine or something. Or at least detach from Corey and have some fun. Is she extra whiny this season or is it just me? She was goofy and fun with an annoying tendency to blindly trust the boys her season. Now she seems to have ditched the goofy and fun, but kept the annoying tendency.

I think she has a spine, she was talking a lot last night about Frank wearing her down, and she wants to just be herself.  Today the "I feel bad for him" was stupid because keeping Paulie and Corey full-bore "get him OUT" is important, but didn't do any damage thankfully.  She still wants Frank gone.  I remember she had a big crush on Frank in his season, she talked about it in her first season. 

Anyway, this week should be GOOD, unless the crap shoot screws everything up.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Sorry.  The drawing was for order of players/teams, which makes everyone think it's a crapshoot comp, difficult to throw perhaps.

They also draw numbers for lanes in comps like the teacups and (I think) for wall hanging comps, but since it was a team draw, it leans more towards crapshoot or something like the eggs through the chicken wire comp. And since Frank's ass might be on the line next week, I'm pulling out the tinfoil to make another hat and figuring on it being a crapshoot. One that he alone got to practice in the DR last night, as well as schematics to study and possibly practice footage from production doing a run through.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Callaphera, take that damn hat off!  We will be thrilled with the winner of HOH, says, Mrs Glass Half Full. 

They better turn those feeds on the minute the show is over so we can watch or else!  Or else I will sulk. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Callaphera, take that damn hat off!  We will be thrilled with the winner of HOH, says, Mrs Glass Half Full. 

They better turn those feeds on the minute the show is over so we can watch or else.  Or else I will sulk. 

But it keeps my ears warm with the rain outside and it has a kicky little brim that I worked so hard on. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm starting a prayer circle for a Tiffany HoH win but I'm keeping the hat nearby for the live show. Just in case.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But it keeps my ears warm with the rain outside and it has a kicky little brim that I worked so hard on. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm starting a prayer circle for a Tiffany HoH win but I'm keeping the hat nearby for the live show. Just in case.

Oh alright then, no psych ward needed (yet).  I will join your prayer circle.  Do you accept sane, mentally alert atheists if they bring a hat, too?

• Love 2
(edited)

Frank is at the bottom of the list in all the polls, VERY different from his first season.

I think Grodner might just let him go, then for controversy, rig the 2nd chance thing so he comes back in.

He could also win the damn VETO.  My hat is breezy and made of straw.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
(edited)

All are welcome at the Big Brother Virtual House of Worship and Snark. Start a prayer circle, join one already in process, or just observe (or point and laugh, that's cool, too). Booze and cookies are to the left, hats are optional. 

ETA: We do give funny looks to Green Tuques of Doom, though.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Once Frank gets wind of what the HGs are planning, I don't see Corey, Paulie and James sticking to their guns. He's going to make it a Tiffany/Girls Alliance conspiracy. I still think Tiffany has a much higher chance of him leaving since she's the easier kill.

• Love 1
(edited)

If all goes as planned, Frank won't get wind of anything until after VETO.

AND, he'll be up against his snitch Bridgete and probably another of his minions, like Paul.

ETA I don't want Tiffany to be HOH.  If anyone could and would fuck this all up?  It's her.  She's too whacko.  Next week!  I've hardly bothered to watch the broadcast show this season, and here I am, looking for an East Coast Feed of the show.  I think I found one, let's hope it works!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

If all goes as planned, Frank won't get wind of anything until after VETO.

AND, he'll be up against his snitch Bridgete and probably another of his minions, like Paul.

True. Depending on the HOH competition, though, he's going to be wondering what happened to everyone throwing. And James has hinted hard about separate factions, along with Michelle confirming to Paulie that Tiffany is trying to work a Girl's Alliance, and Z being totally over Tiffany and Corey just not liking her at all...

There's hope for a Frank outster, but I've been disappointed in Big Brother too many times to not be skeptical.

ETA: Paulie also can't stand the Spy Girls and Michelle hates Bridgette, so if it's not Tiffany, it's probably one of the Spy Girls.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Honestly, I am not getting any hopes up about Frank being a target before jury. I'll just believe that these houesguests will complain about Frank, but they won't have the balls to actually do anything. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than bitterly disappointed. I've learned the hard way many times how disappointing it can be when you really, really want something to happen and it goes horribly, horribly wrong. 

So, even though I want a Tiffany win (to ensure her safety), and Frank/Michelle/Corey as final nominees for this upcoming week, it means I won't get it. 

ETA: I just remembered that Corey would be immune if Tiffany wins, so that definitely guarantees it won't happen.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm biting my nails like I'm Tiffany waiting for this HOH comp tonight. Once Frank finds out he's a target, which I think will happen regardless if his teams win HOH, at least the feeds should be interesting this week.

Edited by kellog010

I see it this way.  Get excited about the possibility and enjoy the journey!  If it does not turn out well, then at least you have had a few hours of excitement!  

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I'm biting my nails like I'm Tiffany waiting for this HOH comp tonight. Once Frank finds out he's a target, which I think will happen regardless if his teams win HOH, at the feeds should be interesting this week.

I am surprised that he is not suspicious.  I would give credit to the HGs for successfully pulling that off but I cannot.  Frank's ego will not allow him to go there.  He will be shocked when the noms are read.  Shocked!  It makes me giddy. 

• Love 2

If this is a crapshoot comp, I'm going with the Occam's razor theory of production knew early that Vic is getting booted, the teams are now even at three, so this is a perfect week to do it. 

I put the chance of Frank actually getting booted next week at around 3%. And that has nothing to do with anything production might do.

• Love 1
(edited)

Throwing balls into holes, or rings or whatever, the kind you can't really throw well, and anyone can win.  Carnival comps.  Although most women are wearing pants, so maybe partly physical?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

A couple of catching up questions: How did they chose Have Nots this last week? I hate it when something that important isn't broadcast on the show. 

Second: What did Frank do to lose favor with most of his alliance? The double-dealing?

I haven't broken down and gotten the feeds yet because I get tired of the endless sleeping and whispering. But I may at least start watching BBAD closer. 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Porterest said:

A couple of catching up questions: How did they chose Have Nots this last week? I hate it when something that important isn't broadcast on the show. 

Second: What did Frank do to lose favor with most of his alliance? The double-dealing?

I haven't broken down and gotten the feeds yet because I get tired of the endless sleeping and whispering. But I may at least start watching BBAD closer. 

I think it was supposed to be the team that did the worst, but this one was controversial in the house.

Yes, also suggesting to others that his teammates go on the block, and being a complete asshole around the house, especially to the women.

I only started a few days ago, and they have been great.  I came in at the right time apparently.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
(edited)

OMG. Of course. This week will be crazy. Frank is going to gun hard for Tiffany.

ETA: I better not hear Corey say he wants Tiffany off his team because she can't play. Nicole was so weak. All these people are going to flip back to kissing Frank's behind.

Edited by kellog010

Make that zero percent chance. Freaking Bridgette. I'm betting NO one saw that coming. Unfortunately she'll listen to Frank. Tiff is in trouble. But this week should be interesting!

• Love 2

Tiffany is up for sure, I don't know who Frank will strike at along with Tiff.

This really sucks.

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

At least, this will shake up the game. I honestly don't know who she would nominate out of the available people. 

How?  Frank will control her HOH, she's up his butt.

• Love 4
(edited)

Frank will make Bridgette put up Paul and Tiffany. Bridgette won't nominate Bronte or Natalie openly I think.

I see the 18 wheeler driven by Frank heading toward Tiffany. Her "allies" are going to tie her on the road for him to run over. Frank safe all week sucks. He's so insufferable.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3

Geez. Bridgette is like a Frank HOH. But the Spy Girls might pressure her to nominate Corey. 

RK could really change things, but the outlook isn't too good for Tiffany. 

...Or the feeds.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Make that zero percent chance. Freaking Bridgette. I'm betting NO one saw that coming. Unfortunately she'll listen to Frank. Tiff is in trouble. But this week should be interesting!

I am on PST and it doesn't come on here for another hour.  Frank won HOH!!!???Nooooooooooo.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I am on PST and it doesn't come on here for another hour.  Frank won HOH!!!???Nooooooooooo.

No, Bridgette did. But Bridgette seems to be so far up his ass, she's a part of him. So he'll control the noms and probably spend another week in the HoH room.

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Oh, Bridget won.  She will get talked into putting Frank up, just watch. 

She can't.  She's on his team.

There is Road Kill but then Frank gets to play VETO.

• Love 2