Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Blood on the Streets - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wait, what?

Strand is shot and in the water?  When did that happen?  I thought he was setting up his sniper rifle position somewhere.

What did Nick's paper say?  Why was his ear so clean?

• Love 3
Just now, phalange said:

I am so confused. Why is Nick wandering around on land by himself? Although considering what's going on on the boat, he's probably better off.

I think that the pirates come from that island. Of ocurse, Nick would not know that, but maybe he is looking for something to get back to the yacht with and weapons? 

So now we're going to have 'Connor' teased for half a season?  Does he carry a fishing rod wrapped in really old, frayed mooring rope to beat people to death with?  The world's been gone for what?  A couple of weeks tops.  How did this group get organized so quickly?  Are these refugees from some maufacturing consulting firm that are using six sigma to streamline the turning into asshole killers who thieve, pillage and plunder process?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I'm so confused, I thought the Navy commercial was part of the show.

Well, we're even because I thought the Strand flashback was a scotch commercial.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Janimo said:

Hoo boy. I'm wondering what Yvette Nicole Brown is gonna say tonight on Talking Dead.

I'm hoping against hope that she will cut loose and call it like it is ... 

• Love 7

So if Strand does have the key, and if no one on the boat could hot wire it, what would've happened? OMG I am already OVER Connor. This whole storyline better be over tonight. I seriously doubt Connor is a Jeffrey Dean Morgan clone which is the only thing that might redeem this.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Who's playing the suave bad guy?  He's almost too famous for FTWD.

He reminds me of Dougray Scott, but I don't think it's him.

ETA: Sees comment above. Guess I was right!

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 2

Oh good.  Alicia's determined to get to the bottom of exactly HOW MUCH this guy was lying to her.  Because. . . the dating pool has recently drained?

• Love 5

This episode is about Alicia's redemption.  Either she is totally playing this dude and is going to stab him in the neck, in which case she'll have proven she's woken the fuck up and got a clue or she's totally legit with this crap and she is beyond redeemable.   

• Love 2

Oh, gawd. I am groaning and laughing through this AWFUL, AWFUL episode. The only one I remotely find half-way interesting tonight is Nick, and that's not saying much. Jeez......

• Love 1