Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Blood on the Streets - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E04: Blood on the Streets, for your commenting enjoyment!

This thread will close at ~10:00 pm, after which you can head on over to the episode thread S02.E03: Blood on the Streets.

DO NOT post any Walking Dead spoilers in here. For any Walking Dead discussion, go HERE.

Enjoy the episode, have fun commenting and as always, please be respectful and civil to your fellow commenters!

Wow,,,I'm surprised there's no pre-air speculation or live chat. Maybe everyone is as underwhelmed as I am about this show.....but I'm gonna watch anyway 'cause the snark factor here regarding FTWD show is amazing. :) Y'all are greatly appreciated.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Janimo said:

Wow,,,I'm surprised there's no pre-air speculation or live chat. Maybe everyone is as underwhelmed as I am about this show.....but I'm gonna watch anyway 'cause the snark factor here regarding FTWD show is amazing. :) Y'all are greatly appreciated.

I think the thread was locked until a little while ago.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sherry67 said:

How quickly a week passes...

My life has now become "every five minutes, it's Thursday again."

Watching the last couple of minutes from last week, it was pretty funny/ironic that she kept consoling burn boy with "this is the worst it will ever be" . . .and then Strand cuts their tow rope.

• Love 1

Nick, if you're going start a zombie parade you need helium filled balloons.

Why does Nick always look like he's about to make out with a walker when he's up close with one?

• Love 4

I'm really beginning to hate shows opening in some unknown time frame, and then the audience just has to figure out what the hell is going on. There's nothing wrong with linear storytelling!

• Love 3

Four minutes in and I'm lost.  We didn't leave Nick in the water last week, did we?

Oh man, this kid doesn't mess around with the zombie gut camo!  Take note, original series team.

• Love 1