Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Fourth Finger

Now Tandy got smurfed on top of being shaved. But I liked Todd joining in on Tandy's side (and of course the ladies were gonna make fun of him, too for it).

Okay, I figured that Phil wrote that letter to Mike, that was still darrrrrrrk as all hell. But funny. Also, I figured that poison oak was going to be involved (rule of three!), wasn't expecting the letter to be covered in it.

I'm glad Tandy and Mike finally had a heart to heart. I don't like their awkward feuding. Mike feels a little too much like Phil II; better than Tandy at pretty much everything and constantly one upping him. I'd say Mike is more vindictive but Phil II left Tandy alone in the desert.

Carol's Denzel baby dream is the best. Carol is the best. It sounds like she wants Todd to father her child but lie and say it's Tandy's? That's a little too much for me. Also, wouldn't Mike enter into this conversation? Mike might be a bad candidate because of the competitiveness there, but there would also be a closer relation to Tandy. 

I liked Todd's speech. He's a pushover but sometimes it works to his advantage. The same weakness that makes him do stupid stuff also makes him a really caring person. At heart he's a good guy and it was nice to see him realize that too.

• Love 2

This might have been the funniest half hour of television I've seen this year.  The only thing funnier than Tandy getting smurfed was him showing up the next morning in all that makeup.  Also, "it looks like Hitler's moustache is trying to escape your face".  

• Love 1

Don't they have turkey basters?  I would think that's the most logical way to get a baby in Carol.  And I too think Mike might make a better option as a potential father.

I liked  Phil but I do think the Mike/Tandy feud feels more organic given the fact that they're siblings.  It also allows for more tender moments like their conversation at the end of the episode. 

One of my favorite moments of the ep was Todd's speech about giving 600% and Melissa saying "that's hot."  Cuz I kinda thought it was too.

Found it funny when Mike "flipped" off Tandy with the 4th Finger - My 5 year old grandson did that to his 3 year old sister yesterday - when she started to tattle he yelled NO I USED THIS FINGER!!!!   

Poor Wiley E. Tandy can never get one over on his brother.  I thought the pranks were pretty funny - the reactions from Mike were what made them the best.

ETA: Mr 5 Year old was informed it's never appropriate, with any finger.

• Love 1

Wile E. Coyote is exactly what I felt like I was watching a half hour of, and I did not care for it. Phil is hard enough to look at with the long, unkempt facial hair; with half his head shaved and covered with weird makeup I can barely stand the sight of him. I don't see what's funny about making him more and more pathetic with each passing moment. Does Chuck Lorre write this show by any chance? This one was just painful for me to get through. Here I thought adding Jason Sudekis full time would be an improvement - how wrong I was. Like they needed another character piling on Phil. His brother, no less. Yeesh.

• Love 6

Interesting, it is painful to me too. Both knuckles on each side of my 4th finger hurt when I do it. Hard for me to fully extend that finger like you would the middle one as well.

• Love 1

Hmm, it's not painful for me. It's not as comfortable as with the middle finger, but it's not bad.

I'm glad Mike and Phil made up. I was really pissed at Mike for everything he did to Phil. I keep picturing Jason on SNL in that one skit where he continually does the running man dance move in order to remind myself that I like him. Anyway, they sure seem like brothers. 

That was sweet of Todd to agree to help Phil. He's a sweet guy.

• Love 1

Wile E. Coyote is exactly what I felt like I was watching a half hour of, and I did not care for it. Phil is hard enough to look at with the long, unkempt facial hair; with half his head shaved and covered with weird makeup I can barely stand the sight of him. I don't see what's funny about making him more and more pathetic with each passing moment. Does Chuck Lorre write this show by any chance? This one was just painful for me to get through. Here I thought adding Jason Sudekis full time would be an improvement - how wrong I was. Like they needed another character piling on Phil. His brother, no less. Yeesh.

Yeah, Mike seemed like such an asshole bully, it was hard for me to watch.  One person humiliating the other - not funny to me.   Worse, is how Mike was able to get the rest of the group to laugh at Phil.  I would think the women would feel at least a little sympathy.  

I hated this episode.

• Love 1

I liked Todd's speech. He's a pushover but sometimes it works to his advantage. The same weakness that makes him do stupid stuff also makes him a really caring person. At heart he's a good guy and it was nice to see him realize that too.

My fave part was when he trying to be tough with his "If you don't like it, there's the door" then quickly added "which I'll get for you". 

Found it funny when Mike "flipped" off Tandy with the 4th Finger - My 5 year old grandson did that to his 3 year old sister yesterday - when she started to tattle he yelled NO I USED THIS FINGER!!!!   

Poor Wiley E. Tandy can never get one over on his brother.  I thought the pranks were pretty funny - the reactions from Mike were what made them the best.

ETA: Mr 5 Year old was informed it's never appropriate, with any finger.

You have no idea how long I sat here trying to "flip" the fourth finger as easily as the middle finger. Not easy.

I keep picturing Jason on SNL in that one skit where he continually does the running man dance move in order to remind myself that I like him. Anyway, they sure seem like brothers. 

What Up With That! I get that skit's theme song stuck in my head all the time.  

They do seem like brothers. Does either actor have real life brothers? This feuding feels like it comes from experience. 

• Love 1

If Todd is so fertile I wonder why Melissa isn't pregnant yet? I suspect she's using birth control, yeah dumb idea if you are repopulating, but I think she doesn't want to have kids.