Type keyword(s) to search

Chicago Fire Spoilers

• Start Topic

Chicago Fire scoop, please. — David

We have not seen the last of Boden's former love interest Donna (Melissa Ponzio), who will rekindle her relationship with the Chief in a big way. In possibly related news, I hear someone from Firehouse 51 will pop the question before the season ends. Hit the comments with your guesses!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Scandal-1080217.aspx

Also, spoiler pictures of the set and it looks like Boden is proposing to Donna.

“[Dick Wolf] said it was one of the best season finales he’s ever heard [pitched] … [There will be a health scare along with] a big call and characters might be in danger … We’re going out of this season with major jeopardy for the house.”

http://cartermatt.com/117907/chicago-fire-season-2-finale-spoilers-boss-teases-danger-wedding/

Who do you think the health scare will involve? IMO having it be Casey would be too obvious; they would not be talking about it like a teaser if it were. 

It'll probably be Gabby. Because Gabby.

Yeah, but if it is Gabby, maybe whatever medical malady she has can kill her or, if we must keep her, incapacitate her for a while, hopefully, rendering her mute?

I never minded Gabby until the last couple of weeks. The ovation that she got when pulled out of the rubble of the bombed hospital, the special ride she got to her test, etc , all of these have turned me off her. I hope that next season, Kenny Johnson will give her a run for her money.

• Love 1
(edited)

Question: I was wondering if you have any scoop on Chicago Fire? —Jennifer

Ausiello: The question of whether or not Dawson will accept Casey’s proposal will be answered in the season premiere, and it’s looking like it’ll be a… “Yes!” But even though “they’re happy and meant to be together… the complication going forward is she wants to be a firefighter,” previews EP Matt Olmstead. Casey will have to ask himself, “‘Can I deal with this? Can I be in a relationship with someone I’m also worried about because I know the dangers of the job?’ That’s another monkey wrench thrown into their somewhat star-crossed relationship.

source

Did everyone survive the explosion from the Chicago Fire finale? — Tindra 

It's not looking good. If case you haven't seen this, you should know that not everyone will walk away unscathed. So who will be extinguished? Well, a fresh face will be joining the cast, and she's a paramedic. (She's also a runaway bride on the hunt for a new groom.)

source

Still can't get into Gabby being a firefighter. And yeah ybrik I'm worried about Shay too. "Always" was the last thing Severide said to her before going into the building. And that's the title of the premiere. But I'm hoping that's the too easy guess and they're going another route. The new paramedic sounds annoying already.

Edited by Sugarsprinkles
  • Love 1

I hope it's not Shay or Hermann, either. Mills? If he lives or dies, whatever. He's just there for me. But of course it wouldn't be Gabby. I can't have nice things.

Still, with Severide and Shay saying "always" in the last episode, and with it being the title of the premiere, I am damned worried for Shay. And she didn't have much meat last season, IMO.  :-\

• Love 2

But of course it wouldn't be Gabby. I can't have nice things.

If only, but then they would not be able to shove her down our throats on a weekly basis. The only one I would like gone is Gabby, but I know that isn't happening. I really like the rest of the cast and hate that we are going to lose one of them. I might like Gabby if they would put her in the background more.

• Love 3

I just hope it's not Mills.  It can be Shay, she was boring anyway.

I don't understand when people say someone is annoying when they haven't even been on screen yet.  

I just didn't get a great first impression based on her description. But the relationships on Chicago Fire are my least favorite part of the show so reading that just kind of made me roll my eyes. But you are right I shouldn't assume, sorry bout that.

I don't want to lose either Shay or Hermann, but considering there are also spoilers of Casey and Severide reaching out to each other, I think Shay makes more sense than Hermann as the victim. Not to say Casey/Severide don't like Hermann, but they do seem much closer to Shay. SHE would be the one that would likely connect the two men, especially since, as someone pointed out, Casey lost Hallie (whom I wish had stuck around), too. I could see Casey trying to support Severide, since Shay is/was Severide's roomie and BFF.

• Love 1

I can't imagine they'd kill off Shay and not make it All.About.Gabby so I don't know if I'm going to read that much into Casey and Severide reaching out to each other..

• Love 2
I can't imagine they'd kill off Shay and not make it All.About.Gabby

Oh, I could see poor Severide taking a backseat to Gabby and her pain over Shay with Casey/Severide - despite quips to the contrary - being side stuff in the setting of Gabby, as EVERYTHING is.

Nothing would shock me.

IF it is Shay, we'll probably have Gabby throwing herself on Shay's casket, once again drawing the attention her way.

• Love 3

I love Gabby, so as long as she doesn't die it's all good.

However, I don't like what the writers did or didn't do to Shay.  It really seemed like they'd created this interesting character, a gay woman and then were like, "what do we do with her?"  That's the same shit that's often done to black female characters on TV shows, especially brown skinned black females.  I didn't like what they did with Regina King's character in "Southland."  

I agree that if they kill of Shay then they've hit all of the lesbian tropes with her character and sad to say I will stop watching. Shay, Chief Boden, Hermann, Severide...they are the reason why I watch the show.

I agree that if they kill of Shay then they've hit all of the lesbian tropes with her character and sad to say I will stop watching. Shay, Chief Boden, Hermann, Severide...they are the reason why I watch the show.

I'll just co-sign this post. So it frustrates me that any of them (minus Chief Boden and Severide, I'd bet) are on the danger list. I like Shay and Hermann is a riot (but I've liked David Eigenberg since he was Steve on Sex and The City, so...).

I really think whomever dies, it'll be a huge mistake in the long run.

• Love 1

Hi, all. I have deleted a portion of the Gabby debate [mine included] as it was delving into some murky waters not best suited for a spoiler thread. All opinions are welcome provided both sides respect the other's position. It just makes the forum a more pleasant place that way.

So keep to that credo, and we should be fine. Thank you!

• Love 2

It better not be Shay, but I just have a bad feeling. However, on the bright side, this will be one less thing for my dvr.

(I"m hoping this is okay to post - please let me know if it's not and i'll remove. Having said that:)

Please be Gabby, please be Gabby, please be Gabby!! I think Casey's due for some more heartbreak, Jesse does it so well, he really deserves to play this heartbreak, I think. Again. 

• Love 3

(I"m hoping this is okay to post - please let me know if it's not and i'll remove. Having said that:)

Please be Gabby, please be Gabby, please be Gabby!! I think Casey's due for some more heartbreak, Jesse does it so well, he really deserves to play this heartbreak, I think. Again.

I would almost go for this LOL, but I do like Gabby. I just didn't like the way she was written in S2. If they make her more season 1ish I would tolerate her. And Jesse does angst well and I wouldn't mind seeing it, but from the teaser photos I've seen on Instagram (unless they're old and I just have no idea) I think Severide will be getting the angst storyline. And more Lindsey. Joy.

I know it is best not to make a real judgment 'til the season starts, but I'll be honest: The more I read, the less excited I become in watching this show.

Same, ugh. I shall reserve judgment but I'm not thrilled.

I am definitely expecting it to be Shay more and more. Just waiting for some kind of confirmation. It really has seemed that the show didn't know how to or didn't want to write storylines for her.

I still stand by earlier post that if it is Shay I am done with the show. And it isn't necessarily just because of her not being on the show anymore. It's more like she was one of the main characters that I liked along with Casey. The only time that I had been interested with Dawson and Severide is in their friendships with Shay. Personally I feel that show has really begun focusing so much on the these two characters at the detriment of the rest of the cast and with Shay dying I only see this getting worse.

• Love 1

Via TVLine: http://tvline.com/2014/08/12/glee-rachel-new-directions-season-6-spoilers/

Question: On Chicago Fire, there were a few episodes that seemed to make a “big deal” about Casey’s concussion/memory problems.   Then… it’s not mentioned again. What happened? Did they figure it wasn’t a storyline worth pursuing? —Ed
Ausiello: Shockingly, the building explosion won’t bring those issues back to the surface — at least not in the near term. “Casey has chosen to continue on with this injury that could, down the road, rear its ugly head for sure,” says EP Matt Olmstead. “But in light of the devastation of this collapse, it puts into perspective what he has in terms of counting your blessings, essentially. It could always be worse.”

Do you know if Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. will cross over this season? — Anna

It won’t be long before we see more of the mini-crossovers. In one upcoming episode, Burgess will be among the cops who come to Severide’s rescue when he risks his life to protect a woman after they witness a gang initiation shooting. I hear the shooting actually brings Severide closer to said woman, which makes me worry about his future with Chicago P.D.’s Lindsay.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/29/spoiler-room-revenge-criminal-minds-vampire-diaries-spoilers/

Agreed with the above entirely. I loved Shay but I agree that the writers didn't seem to be willing to explore her character outside of propping Gabby or just plain being gay. I'm disappointed with this but I'd like to think the show might improve with this adjustment.

If Gabby becomes the sole focus of the show (moreso then she already is) then I'm out. They need to get more females into the house pronto.

Also, I'm assuming we'll have some sort of a timejump then when the show comes back? If Severide is missing then I assume the immediete aftermath of the bomb won't be shown unless in flashbacks.

• Love 1

I think you guys are right in that Shay is the one who is out and if she's out, then I'm out. There is less and less to like about the show, so I was holding out for the Shay/Severide scenes, which I really like but if I'm done if she's done.

• Love 1

Maybe they'll introduce a new female character? I don't know but with Gabby's character at the forefront and with all the crossovers it makes me not want to watch the show. I'll watch DWTS, thanks

CHICAGO FIRE

Prepare for a bit of time-jumping in the wake of that explosive finale, which will have claimed a life. After flashing back to learn more about the deceased individual, the premiere will jump forward a month-and-a-half after to reveal the ramifications. “There are some injuries involved that affect people in terms of their ability to do their jobs,” executive producer Matt Olmstead previews. “It definitely shakes up the firehouse.” For Gabby, the future was looking bright, both professionally and personally, but “the collapse changes that,” Olmstead reveals. Well, at least it sounds like her engagement to Casey is on. “When you experience loss, you take inventory of your own life,” the EP says. “Sometimes, you might accelerate the process of getting married or the thing that you put off your whole life that you want to do, because it's just a very sharp reminder that nothing's guaranteed.” Similarly, Severide and Shay will also look inward and wonder, 'Is it time to get serious about life?'”

BONUS SPOILER | Mills will uncover secrets about his father's side of the family “that aren't necessarily what he had hoped to discover,” Olmstead teases.

RETURN DATE | Tuesday, Sept. 23 at 10/9c (NBC)

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-spoilers-2014-season-premieres-photos/#!12/chicago-fire/

Graceland’s Serinda Swan has landed a significant multi-episode arc on Chicago Fire as a potential love interest for Taylor Kinney’s hunky firefighter, EW has learned.

The actress, whose credits also include Breakout Kings and Smallville, will play Brittany Baker, a graphic designer who crosses paths with Severide—who, lest we forget, is currently dating Chicago P.D.‘s Erin Lindsay (Sophia Bush). Could Brittany have anything to do with this storyline?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/09/chicago-fire-season-3-serinda-swan-gets.html

Edited by WendyCR72
Please post links only...
Boden forces members of Firehouse 51 to pull themselves back together in the aftermath of a harrowing fire explosion. While Severide goes missing for one week too many, Casey works to track down his whereabouts. Meanwhile, Newhouse brings some unexpected news regarding one of Mills’ relatives while Herrmann and Otis make some new goals regarding Molly’s.

http://www.spoilersguide.com/chicago-fire/season-3-episode-1-always-guide/

As much as I want to believe that the spoiler about Shay and Severide "looking inward" means that Shay lives, I also can't think of anything that would make Severide go AWOL like Shay dying.   Hope it isn't Shay b/c I truly loved the Severide/Shay relationship and thought it was one of the best parts of the show, but I'm not confident at all. 

Yeah I still am just waiting for confirmation. I am not expecting a surprise. However, if Shay does surprise me by surviving, I will have to give it to the producers.

Of course the show doesn't really surprise me. Take in point Serinda Swan being cast. As soon as I saw the headline I just knew she was going to be Severide's new love interest. Didn't even think she would be something else.