Type keyword(s) to search

Chicago Fire Spoilers

• Start Topic

So, based on that blurb above, Shay isn't the victim? Well, if so, that's good. But now I have to be concerned about Hermann! I like Hermann!

Yikes, if you google the cast of Chicago Fire, they have pictures with the character names under them.  David Eigenberg's picture is shown but not his character's name.  :-(   I hope not, I really like Hermann.  

Yikes, if you google the cast of Chicago Fire, they have pictures with the character names under them.  David Eigenberg's picture is shown but not his character's name.  :-(   I hope not, I really like Hermann.

Someone must have read this... Hermann's name is under David Eigenberg's photo on the nbc site now at least... :) 

Someone must have read this... Hermann's name is under David Eigenberg's photo on the nbc site now at least... :) 

here is the link I was talking about

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=chicago+fire+cast

I prefer Shay over Gabby.  If the writers could write a much better story line for Shay than they do.  I really disliked Gabby last season.

Edited by iluvobx
  • Love 1

It seems like the only ladies allowed on CF are Gabby and...any female who is tied to Severide. And since a new character is coming for the latter, it's possibly why Shay is doomed.

Okay, okay, we see Cindy Hermann once in a blue moon and the chief's new wife. But happiness is verboten on CF, so I fully expect one or both to also meet their maker sooner rather than later.

• Love 1

Please tell me you have some scoop on Chicago Fire? – Quanita

It looks like Casey could be bound for Chicago P.D. to hash out his issues with Voight. Executive producer Matt Olmstead tells us that a visit from the firefighter is being targeted for the back nine of this season. “It all started with Voight almost losing his mind, trying to convince Casey not to get his own son jammed up, and obviously [he] went too far, apologized for it, copped to it, but Casey’s never going to forgive that,” the EP says. “That day’s coming [where they cross paths]. I’m not quite sure what it’s going to be, but it’ll be powerful.”

What are the chances Severide’s sister Katie will come back to help her brother, and of course Otis, in the aftermath of that Chicago Fire finale? –Kathryn

When presented with your Q, EP Matt Olmstead said there are “no plans, but that’s a very good idea…. We’ll explore it in the back nine of the season.”

http://tvline.com/2014/10/03/once-upon-a-time-rumbelle-sorcerers-hat/

obviously [he] went too far, apologized for it, copped to it, but Casey’s never going to forgive that

He broke into Casey's house and planted cocaine for a drug bust and, when that didn't work, put out a hit on him. Yeah, so glad he apologized. That makes it all better. Hard to believe Casey might still be a little irked by it all.

• Love 2

If they make Gabby pregnant they have to hire new writers. 

1) Donna got pregnant last year

2) if she is pregnant, she can't be an active firefighter

3) is she gonna go back to the ambulance and they fire Chilli?

4) is she gonna sit home and then we see waaaaay too much of their private life

I need to know the writers aren't that basic.

Ew, no. I'm still hoping the "news" that Gabby gets is that she made squad since there are only like 3 guys on there now, and I'm guessing Rice is on his way out soon. They've been making an effort to have her be all "I'm with you guys!" with the guys from truck lately so it would cause drama if she went over to squad while they're all fighting, especially since she mouthed off to Kelly last episode. But if they do make her pregnant, they'll just do another one of their dreaded, cop out time jumps that this show loves so much.

http://tvline.com/2015/08/21/chicago-fire-season-4-spoilers-casey-dawson-pregnancy/

This popped up on my Yahoo feed.  It's definite that Casey isn't dead, and will be found, and that Gabby is pregnant.  Apparently Matt will be somewhat traumatized by his kidnapping and what he had to do to get free, which at the pace this show goes means it's probably done with by the 3rd episode.  At least for the first part of the season Casey and Dawson will be a couple.  No mention of Dawson's job.  

I'm betting she can't be an active duty firefighter, so she tries to go back to being a paramedic and at some point we get a cliffhanger where she's exposed to toxic chemicals or radiation on the job and has to worry about the baby having birth defects.  That or she'll tell Casey and because of the whole fraternization issue she decides to put off telling the department and winds up getting hurt, at which point the pregnancy is revealed by a Chicago Med crossover person.

• Love 2

How craptastic. And that's me being kind.

God, how I wish Gabby left instead of Mills or Clark or died instead of Hallie. But then the soap opera kidnapping angle with Casey is no great shakes, either. (And then there is the repeat new spoiler of Firehouse 51 being under the gun thanks to the new Deputy Chief or whatever again.)

Whatever happened to a show about, I don't know, firefighters fighting fires and helping with accidents, etc.?

• Love 2

http://tvline.com/2015/08/21/chicago-fire-season-4-spoilers-casey-dawson-pregnancy/

This popped up on my Yahoo feed.  It's definite that Casey isn't dead, and will be found, and that Gabby is pregnant.  Apparently Matt will be somewhat traumatized by his kidnapping and what he had to do to get free, which at the pace this show goes means it's probably done with by the 3rd episode.  At least for the first part of the season Casey and Dawson will be a couple.  No mention of Dawson's job.  

Third episode? That's being optimistic. I give it 10 minutes into the second, if not the end of the first. 

• Love 2

This popped up on my Yahoo feed. It's definite that Casey isn't dead, and will be found, and that Gabby is pregnant......No mention of Dawson's job.

I'm betting she can't be an active duty firefighter, so she tries to go back to being a paramedic and at some point we get a cliffhanger where she's exposed to toxic chemicals or radiation on the job and has to worry about the baby having birth defects. That or she'll tell Casey and because of the whole fraternization issue she decides to put off telling the department and winds up getting hurt, at which point the pregnancy is revealed by a Chicago Med crossover person.

I've read it somewhere (probably on Derek's twitter) that Dawson is gonna be transferred to Arson Investigation! Can you imagine that?? It's beyond lame and very, very unrealistic! She is nowhere near the level of knowledge and expertise required for the job. Usually, AI employs the seasoned firefighters who have years and years of experience working in the field. Remember when Chief Boden asked Benny Severide to help them with a case? Or when that blond captain chick from AI needed Kelly's opinion... But Gabby is such a Mary Sue. Our little kick-ass genius is just perfect in everything she does *sarcasm intended* Ughh!

And Haas also teased that Dawson will tell Matt about the baby in the last 5 seconds of the season premiere...

Edited by Pallada
  • Love 3

CHICAGO FIRE

Things are looking dark for Casey following his kidnapping, because "what he had to do to survive that ordeal… would haunt a lot of people," executive producer Matt Olmstead previews. But Dawson's unexpected pregnancy news pulls Casey out of the doom and gloom. (Too bad it also means she's no longer a firefighter candidate and has to move to arson.) Meanwhile, Severide's career takes a knock with the introduction of Brian White's Captain Dallas Patterson, who takes over running the rescue squad. "A chief comes in above Boden and makes it apparent that Severide's a hell of a firefighter, but he lists all the people that rotated through the squad," Olmstead explains. "As far as a manager, he's not really doing a good job." But leave it to Severide to find a new love interest (Continuum's Rachel Nichols) at a training program he's forced to attend because he's been demoted.

BONUS SPOILER!: Sorry, but medic Sylvie's hook-up with Chicago P.D.'s Roman was "a one-off," Olmstead reveals. "Maybe down the road they will [get together], but romances are tough to sustain over two shows."

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 10/9c (NBC)

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2015-season-premiere-spoilers/#!8/fall-preview-chicago-fire/

16 hours ago, Chas411 said:

Well if anyone was wondering whether Casey survives or not.

Reveal hidden contents

he does - Miranda Del Mayo instagrammed a video with him in it in his uniform.

Samesies for 

Spoiler

Mouch.  She posted a picture of him as well, that did appear to be new.  I guess anything is possible and the picture could be old, but did we ever really think both of them would die?

Spoiler

I never once thought that Severide or Herrmann would be the victim of this cliffhanger, so that doesn't surprise me at all.  And obviously Kidd, Otis, and Cruz were outside, so they're good.  I guess if anyone does die, it's... new guy.  Yeah, whatever his name is.  

Also, do we need spoiler tags?  The topic of this thread is "Chicago Fire Spoilers."  I think it's a given that we're going to be talking about... spoilers. :-)  

• Love 2

I'm not surprised Casey survives since he is supposed to be the star of the show.  I would be though about Mouch.  He was literally on death's door at the end and he's a minor character.  Unfortunately because the show is so obsessed with Gabby all the time, the other characters fall to the wayside...Mouch, Cruz,  Sylvie, Otis, etc.  So if Mouch dies, it won't really affect the show.  On the bright side, he'll finally get a decent storyline.

• Love 1

I don't want Casey to die but I rewatched the episode and after his speech to Gabby, he shouldn't survive this. It will be so stupid and pointless. Plus it's the only way poor Casey will be left alone. Coming back from the dead (I mean he is trapped in a burning building AND he inhaled so much smoke) just so Gabby can call him selfish whenever he doesn't like her choices....yeah i think he would prefer to just die there.

Even though I don't want anyone to die, it's getting tiring. They keep doing these storylines and yet they always survive.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Chas411 said:

Maybe it's a red herring and one of them really is but they're snapping old videos to look like they're still there...

Spoiler

My thought is just because they've been seen on site, doesn't mean one or the both doesn't die.  They might have to be there to film their characters' final scene(s).  (I think this much more likely with Mouch, than Cassey).

Severide is confirmed alive by Derek Haas.  

I also think Casey is alive, because of the preview - it appears that he gets a medal.  They are all in uniform at a ceremony, but observant viewers don't think it's a funeral.  They all seem to think Boden can be seen pinning a medal on Casey.  I didn't personally look close enough to notice this, but it's the consensus on social media.

On 9/6/2017 at 4:44 PM, FnkyChkn34 said:

Severide is confirmed alive by Derek Haas.  

I also think Casey is alive, because of the preview - it appears that he gets a medal.  They are all in uniform at a ceremony, but observant viewers don't think it's a funeral.  They all seem to think Boden can be seen pinning a medal on Casey.  I didn't personally look close enough to notice this, but it's the consensus on social media.

If my wish came true, it would be because he saved Mouch.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iluvobx said:

If my wish came true, Dawson would be gone from the show and I can go back to enjoying this show.

I'm going with Mouch not surviving but Haas stated that not all were coming back.  

If my wish came true Casey would realize he settled for Dawson and kick her to the curb. She can go finish that "night medical school" and go work with those morons at Chicago Med. And Shay could recover from amnesia and we would learn that it wasn't her that died way back when, it wss a case of mistaken identity and that she wandered off and was saved by a kind loving person.

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 3
On ‎05‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 5:24 PM, Chas411 said:

I'm back to thinking Casey is dead and season six will be the inevitable beginning of  Severide/Dawson... Because nobody can resist Dawson.

I don't think you have to worry about that. Per TV Line, Severide will apparently have yet another fling. https://tvline.com/2017/09/13/arrow-season-6-spoilers-oliver-son-dinah-black-canary/

Can I get any scoop on Chicago Fire‘s Kelly Severide? —carylynn
‘Member how we said Sylvie’s bad-girl pal Hope (new recurring player Eloise Mumford) will set her sights on one of Firehouse 51’s finest? Well, we can reveal that the (un?)lucky man is Severide. “That may not rub everyone the right way, especially one of the firefighters who had a previous relationship with Severide,” showrunner Derek Haas says. (As you may surmise, the rescue squad lieutenant is back to his old ways this season. “Let’s just say that subsequent to Anna’s passing, he’s been comforted by half of the women of Chicago,” Haas teases.)

They're really going the original route with that one... Or something along those lines anyway.

The descriptions for upcoming episodes spoils who is not dead if anyone is interested

Episode 6.03 - AN EVEN BIGGER SURPRISE

Spoiler

CASEY FIND HIMSELF BUTTING HEADS WITH A NEW CHIEF - Lt. Casey (Jesse Spencer) gets off on the wrong foot with Sam Mullins (guest star John Gatins), a temporary Chief who is filling in for Boden (Eamonn Walker) at House 51 for the morning. When Casey later makes a risky move in an attempt to save a distraught man from jumping off a building, Mullins has a surprise that Casey does not expect. Mouch (Christian Stolte) flies in Cruz's (Joe Minoso) brother Leon (guest star Jeff Lima) as a birthday surprise, but the rest of the squad struggles to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, Brett (Kara Killmer) is caught off guard when she learns new information about her hometown friend Hope (guest start Eloise Mumford). Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund, David Eigenberg, Miranda Rae Mayo and Yuri Sadarov also star. DuShon Brown and Randy Flagler also guest star. TV-14 S

37 minutes ago, fifty8th said:

The descriptions for upcoming episodes spoils who is not dead if anyone is interested

Hide contents

Interesting.  Especially in regards to one specific character.

3 hours ago, fifty8th said:

Reveal hidden contents

CASEY FIND HIMSELF BUTTING HEADS WITH A NEW CHIEF - Lt. Casey (Jesse Spencer) gets off on the wrong foot with Sam Mullins (guest star John Gatins), a temporary Chief who is filling in for Boden (Eamonn Walker) at House 51 for the morning. When Casey later makes a risky move in an attempt to save a distraught man from jumping off a building, Mullins has a surprise that Casey does not expect. Mouch (Christian Stolte) flies in Cruz's (Joe Minoso) brother Leon (guest star Jeff Lima) as a birthday surprise, but the rest of the squad struggles to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, Brett (Kara Killmer) is caught off guard when she learns new information about her hometown friend Hope (guest start Eloise Mumford). Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund, David Eigenberg, Miranda Rae Mayo and Yuri Sadarov also star. DuShon Brown and Randy Flagler also guest star. TV-14 S

Not that I wanted anyone to die (except Dawson), but I'm already annoyed and it hasn't even aired yet!

• Love 1