Type keyword(s) to search

SPN Eye Candy: Drooling Over The Actors And Characters

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Wynne88 said:

Not sure if this is where this goes, but the CW just released some season 15 cast photos.  I honestly don't think they could have made Jared look worse if they tried.  Jensen, Misha and Alex's photo's all look pretty good.

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/supernatural-season-15-cast-photos-released/199725/

Good God, that perfect V full body shot of Jensen's just begs to be zoomed in on. 😍

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I saw this posted on Facebook. Is it real? (Please tell me it is) And if so, how, what, where, when and WHY have I never seen it before?

No wedding ring, so if real, long ago.  But the fingers are wrong (too long and skinny) IMO.  Plus he didn't have that kind of stage presence in the earlier days of the cons.  

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I saw this posted on Facebook. Is it real? (Please tell me it is) And if so, how, what, where, when and WHY have I never seen it before?

ABJKISIEFF.jpg

Real or not I'm loving it!! 😍

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Frost said:

I'd say it's good photoshop.

Yeah, looking at it on the laptop (posted from my phone), I can see the distortion of the thumb at his chin. I kind of hate that people do this, even though the image is flattering.

I do, however, want to see Jensen in that outfit now. 🙂

• Love 3

The ears, the fingers don't match. 

I've gotten a little better at spotting them, but in the early years I really didn't know what to look for and there are so many images with his head on someone else's body.  Things fans do when they can't find the look they want.  lol 

Some are really pretty good if you make them B&W. 

• Love 1

Has anyone heard that video of Jensen supposedly doing a SoldierBoy “voice”. I hope he’s fooling around and it’s not the voice he’s planning on using or I’ll have to watch with the sound off.

I don’t like it at all.

• Useful 1
37 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Has anyone heard that video of Jensen supposedly doing a SoldierBoy “voice”. I hope he’s fooling around and it’s not the voice he’s planning on using or I’ll have to watch with the sound off.

I don’t like it at all.

You mean that little fake-advertisement with the actors in street clothes? I thought that was pretty funny and Jensen talked in his normal voice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

You mean that little fake-advertisement with the actors in street clothes? I thought that was pretty funny and Jensen talked in his normal voice.

And it was pretty clearly a parody of a political ad with that endorsement voiceover type voice at the end. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Yeah and I mean Soldier Boy is supposed to be an ass anyway.  His voice is natural(he doesn't actually sound like Dean Winchester in real life), it's just his tone that is artificial, like a PSA, which is exactly what it was, a PSA.  Imagine like a special message after an Afterschool Special from the 70s "Hey Kids, throw trash away in the trash can, where it belongs.  Together..we can keep America clean!". 

I thought he nailed that and that it's great he's already getting into that aspect of characterization.  Even if he's actually been alive somewhere else

Spoiler

(I mean we don't know if Vought has some sort of version of keeping them in ice like the Winter Soldier or he was just retired somewhere maybe somewhere like where Vought was keeping Becca and Ryan.)

he really hasn't been out and about interacting alot I would imagine, so he's still going to be a little anachronistic.

ETA or what @gonzosgirrl said much more succinctly. 🙂

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ruth and Rob's baby girl was born over the weekend on 1/12.

No details have emerged yet.  Hopefully mommy & baby are doing well.

Congratulations to everyone! 

• Like 1