Type keyword(s) to search

SPN Eye Candy: Drooling Over The Actors And Characters

• Start Topic

LOL I love Misha. It's not lost on me that Misha is wearing cat ears and Jensen is holding a kitten. I'm not saying there is a correlation but I'm not saying there isn't one. Also the kitten has blue eyes. They could have gotten a black cat with yellow or green eyes (I had a black cat with yellow eyes).

Just noting it.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Lordy. Somebody remind me why I didn't go to Hawaii?

DPHJngHUMAAAWrU.jpg

DPGKTe4VoAIbk7Q.jpg

Lordy, remind me again why there isn't cloning technology available yet?

Edited by Res
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

You know, they might be able to replicate the face, but it's the heart that makes him so beautiful. It just shines right out his eyes.

It's the whole package! Heart and soul! You're right. It shines right out of his eyes so bright!

• Love 7

I sat next to MonicaD in DC.  Can I just say how much I appreciate her unobtrusive watermark?  I totally get watermarking.  She put a lot of time and energy into getting beautiful shots.  But compare the two pics above.  But WHY did this other person put it over the middle of the subject?  I've seen others who do this.  Maybe it's just a trigger for me, but I actually -ts someone on tumblr over it because I find it so annoying. My eye is always drawn to the watermark and not the subject.  I certainly want the person to get credit but I don't think it's necessary for it to be so distracting.  And really, there's not a huge after-market sales for photos.  And the community has become IMO appropriately sensitive to the subject (maybe for those who get value of having the credit by somehow drawing people to their own feed? maybe?).    And if you are worried about your picture being used in some photo manip you don't approve of ... just don't put it out there.  With our boys there are literally enough pictures out there that a watermark in the corner should be enough of a 'hands off'.  *sigh*

/rant off. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, SueB said:

I sat next to MonicaD in DC.  Can I just say how much I appreciate her unobtrusive watermark?  I totally get watermarking.  She put a lot of time and energy into getting beautiful shots.  But compare the two pics above.  But WHY did this other person put it over the middle of the subject?  I've seen others who do this.  Maybe it's just a trigger for me, but I actually -ts someone on tumblr over it because I find it so annoying. My eye is always drawn to the watermark and not the subject.  I certainly want the person to get credit but I don't think it's necessary for it to be so distracting.  And really, there's not a huge after-market sales for photos.  And the community has become IMO appropriately sensitive to the subject (maybe for those who get value of having the credit by somehow drawing people to their own feed? maybe?).    And if you are worried about your picture being used in some photo manip you don't approve of ... just don't put it out there.  With our boys there are literally enough pictures out there that a watermark in the corner should be enough of a 'hands off'.  *sigh*

/rant off. 

I would love to be able to see photos without watermarks on/near the faces (or whatever the focal point of the photo is), but unfortunately, like in so many things, the few have spoiled it for the many by cropping off tags that are kindly placed out of range by the photographer/videographer. I know, I've had it done to me with both photos and videos. Maybe it shouldn't sting to see your work show up not only with your tag removed, but with no credit whatsoever, but it does. Or to see someone else being thanked profusely, time and again, for 'all their hard work' when they repost your videos. Again, been there, done that. It's not fun. I still tag mine discretely, but I don't blame photographers who have been burned too many times, for doing what they have to do, when repeated request not to remove the tags are ignored.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
commas are our friends
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, SueB said:

/rant off. 

You know what, I say if it's their photo they can do whatever they want with it. Maybe they aren't getting a ton of after event sales here, but if they are professional photographers, that watermark is an advertisement for their work in general, not just these con photos, and I understand why they would make sure it would be seen.

• Love 4

I don't even notice the watermarks.

All I see is JA's eyes in these pics(well, okay, his scruff, and lips and cheekbones and hair, too; and that hint of Chest! YOWZA!! ;-) ). 

But yes, it's the Love that's coming through his eyes, straight from his heart, that I picked up on first, too...*loves him right back*...

• Love 3

As someone who used to handle copyrights for a publishing company, watermarks are equivalent to copyright symbols.  Once upon a time, watermarks tended to cover the whole image, so that you could see enough of it to decide if you wanted to see more, but if you wanted to see the whole thing or use it in any commercial venture you had to buy the unwatermarked version (or pay a licensing fee.)  Since putting something online is considered "publishing" it, having a copyright notice attached is only fair.

I think people putting their professional images online for free is a wonderful thing, and I don't mind watermarks so that they can get credit.  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

As someone who used to handle copyrights for a publishing company, watermarks are equivalent to copyright symbols.  Once upon a time, watermarks tended to cover the whole image, so that you could see enough of it to decide if you wanted to see more, but if you wanted to see the whole thing or use it in any commercial venture you had to buy the unwatermarked version (or pay a licensing fee.)  Since putting something online is considered "publishing" it, having a copyright notice attached is only fair.

I think people putting their professional images online for free is a wonderful thing, and I don't mind watermarks so that they can get credit.  

Yup. Try getting a free Getty or WireImage celeb photo without a watermark covering the whole thing. Most fans only tag their photos and vids - I've only seen one or two who actually watermark them. I appreciate everyone who shares their con/random encounter experiences - having a tag on the image is a small price to pay, regardless of where it is. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, garnetarden said:

It's really unfair that his shoulders have always looked like that.

I think because he's almost always seen with The Moose, we tend to forget how tall he really is, and those slim hips really accentuate his broad shoulders. He a good, solid Texas boy. 

And now I need a cigarette. 

And I don't smoke. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4
Just now, Wayward Son said:

Mmmm Misha has an amazing pair of arms! He's always been handsome, but he has definitely gotten even better this past year or so :D 

The Gun Show feature Dean and Castiel...I want that fanfic RIGHT MEOW, PEOPLE!

• Love 1

These pics made me laugh. This asshole still looks hot. LOL

tumblr_p0ibbqFysw1qa03tdo1_540.jpgtumblr_p0ibbqFysw1qa03tdo2_540.jpg

improudofustoodean

When you really don’t agree with the way your buddy is recounting a story.

Tribute to Supernatural: San Francisco. December 3, 2017.

twitter: _justadaisy

instagram: alih09

• Love 4

Gods. I love Phil Sgriccia for giving us beautiful shots of Jensen. It reminds me of how Kim Manners would film him. Sigh. He's so beautiful

tumblr_p0nohkotYw1sg517po1_540.jpgtumblr_p0nohkotYw1sg517po2_540.jpgtumblr_p0nohkotYw1sg517po3_540.jpg

quiescentcastiel

13x09: The Bad Place

Source: quiescentcastiel

#jensen ackles #dean winchester

• Love 6

Oh loved this thread;) and love all the hot pics esp Jensen/Dean Winchester. I mean yeah Jared is hot and handsome too but Jensen is the whole package. Any when he was in days of our lives he was handsome too. Jensen then and now is very sexy and handsome. And the fact that he seems like a down to earth guy makes me swoon for him even more :)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Have some throwback eye candy

tumblr_p4ithud4xK1ravgwio1_500.png

I Love. This pic. So much.

Just look at the top/back of his arm by his back and shoulder.

That left me speechless the very first time I saw it and still does to this very day. Good. God.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I Love. This pic. So much.

Just look at the top/back of his arm by his back and shoulder.

That left me speechless the very first time I saw it and still does to this very day. Good. God.

I wonder what it's like to just walk around looking like that all  the time. Like would it be weird or wonderful? Would people just want to look at you or actively avoid looking at you so as to not stare?

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I wonder what it's like to just walk around looking like that all  the time. Like would it be weird or wonderful? Would people just want to look at you or actively avoid looking at you so as to not stare?

SO funny, when I saw your post this morning I had pretty much exactly this thought.

Scary thing is, he just gets better looking as he ages. Son of a bitch!

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, scribe95 said:

Why can't we have some shirtless or even just arm shots of Jensen recently? It's my only wish. 

Since he got his tattoo, we haven't seen any sign of his arms.  It's very sad.  Hard to believe that our boy is going to be 40.  When I first started watching this show a few years ago, I remember thinking that these guys were literally kids (yes, I am that old).  Funny how 13+ years can change things.  Of course, he's aged very nicely, like a fine wine, so I certainly have no complaints.  

Some great shots of Jensen from the SNS last night. @scribe95 not short sleeves but this tee fits niiiiiice  ( as do the jeans mmmhmm). 

Have we ever had such a clear shot of his necklace? 

http://deanmaniac.tumblr.com/post/171266213589/justjensenanddean-jensen-ackles-vegascon-2018

ETA: Lipbite alert! Also, how is this guy 40 yrs old? I'm convinced a crossroads was involved somehow. 

973602ca-c2d2-47b0-8cf5-5e04a845e1f5.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3