Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

Oh God, now I'm terrified Watkins really will come out rapping.

you're "terrified"? I'm ready! I hope they pair him with that friend of Mo's whose song went on for 11 minutes.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I honestly have no idea who that was or when. Did I block it out?

I believe most of the audience fell asleep, yes.

I forgot about TJ on the keyboard.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I am worried about how the show will spotlight Sabrina - who hasn't worked as a nurse in over a year - at this year's Nurses' Ball.  Either she'll be back and the ball will be her grand reentrance.  Or she'll still be MIA and everyone will go on and ON about how she's missed.

• Love 2
Bryan wouldn't get married without personally informing us, would he?! :throws things:

Is this you, ulkis?—

jambeth29Just because he is wearing a ring doesn't mean he is married. They are just engaged.

One thing the Nurses Ball continues is its proud tradition of absolutely cringe-worthy performances. Never change, GH.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I've always hated the nurse's balls, and having second hand humiliation just from witnessing what the writers cook up for them to do. I'd be fine with them never doing another one. I don't understand why they were ever brought back in the first place.

They can bring back the ridiculous Nurse's Ball, but they can't keep the Q Pizza or the reading of the Nativity story at Christmas? Ridonkulous.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 5

WHAT?! Grrr, I was looking forward to them live tweeting it.

Between the house, the vacation, the engagement ring, the rotating cars, and the evil machinations of Bryan "are we sure I'm another person and not just Bryan Craig's alter ego" James, they probably decided it would be better to have a low-key ceremony. Boo!

• Love 4

Someone saw some of the Jane Elliot interview with Michael Logan:

The whole article isn't out that I saw just a few snippets but she said as much as she loves Tony, Tracy is getting stories cause he is gone cause Tracy was an addict and Luke was her drug and she kept getting sucked in to his drama

also they say she basically admits to sleeping with Elvis when she was filming a movie with him.

I'm so glad she just SAID it. I know she loves Tony, but she got so shafted for years. It wasn't until he left she got a story about herself.

• Love 4

I'm just going to tell myself that Thighbolt bought him an engagement ring, too.  I refuse to believe their wedding wouldn't be some tacky spectacle.  

Yeah, that's what someone said it is. Supposedly they are getting married in May. Gosh darn it, my birthday is on a Tuesday this year, so they probably won't get married then. :(

• Love 4

Yeah, that's what someone said it is. Supposedly they are getting married in May. Gosh darn it, my birthday is on a Tuesday this year, so they probably won't get married then. :(

Wait, what day are the Emmy's?  I kind of hope they're planning on hijacking the Emmy stage and forcing everyone there to be their wedding guests.  A girl can dream. 

• Love 6

Oh come on, who thinks of that Luke act when it comes to the Nurses Ball?! 

YOU MOCK OUR PAIN.

Felicia looks like either an overgrown beauty contestant or a long lost cast member of Hee Haw. 

Marisa Ramirez (thinking as she's watching this): "Blue Bloods isn't all that far away from here..."

Edited by UYI
  • Love 2
(edited)

I would love to take credit, but someone linked me to it. I don't know if being known as the person who would like brydog links sent to her is much better though lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I am worried about how the show will spotlight Sabrina - who hasn't worked as a nurse in over a year - at this year's Nurses' Ball.  Either she'll be back and the ball will be her grand reentrance.  Or she'll still be MIA and everyone will go on and ON about how she's missed.

A candlelight vigil to convince Sabrina that she is the bestest nurse who ever nursed in nursing and that GH needs her awesome nursing skills and inner light to guide them because they make mistakes too and Oh Fair Sabrina... you're not aloooonnee anymore... Then Dr Michael Easton and Billy Miller give epic eye rolls and we are okay.

I think Rob Waters will probably do "Uptown Funk". I really just want to see him see the line "kiss myself I'm so pretty " lyric because he'll be so serious. It will be hilarious.

They might as well have Dillon and Val do "Good For You", because meta! (Sorry, guys, Someone had to bring it up.)

To save money, Frank will just project it onto a movie screen over the stage, a la Ric's Liz montage last year.

• Love 5
(edited)
To save money, Frank will just project it onto a movie screen over the stage, a la Ric's Liz montage last year.

We'll hear only what fair usage allows and cut to another scene.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

Cut scenes to Dante being jealous. Lulu making catty comments. Mo dancing, like every year. Tracy and Ned being embarrassed.

I don't know if Dom can muster up the acting now to be convincingly jealous of that video, heh

• Love 3

Yeah, I wondered about that. Do they not know how to do a registry? Or are there more at other places?

They're probably also registered at Toys R Us and a Porsche dealer. 

• Love 11

They're probably also registered at Toys R Us and a Porsche dealer.

Now is the time for someone to step up and ahem help. I recommend expanding to include McDonald's giftcards as well. Someone has to win that yearly Monopoly prize. Plus, they gotta eat.
  • Love 4
(edited)

lol I forgot I tweeted Robert Palmer Watkins yesterday. 

@Robertpwatkins can you tell us whether Dillon will be in the Nurses Ball?? it could definitely use one of your jams!

RobertPalmerWatkins

I hope so!!!!!

and yes, I used the word "jam" on purpose

NOT GOOD ENOUGH ROBERT. I MUST KNOW.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 13

lol I forgot I tweeted Robert Palmer Watkins yesterday. 

@Robertpwatkins can you tell us whether Dillon will be in the Nurses Ball?? it could definitely use one of your jams!

RobertPalmerWatkins

I hope so!!!!!

and yes, I used the word "jam" on purpose

NOT GOOD ENOUGH ROBERT. I MUST KNOW.

Now I wanna go tweet requests.

https://despairintheafternoon.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/adventures-in-boredom-and-hypocrisy/

Nikolas meets with Sam and tells her everything. Sam — seemingly sincerely — tells him how sorry she is, which is freaking ridiculous. Like, okay, it is one thing to have her helping him for Spencer’s sake. It is another to act like in any universe she would give a damn about his pain or his marriage at this point. Sam, the real Sam, would be laughing in his face over this. Nikolas asks Sam to figure out if Hayden’s pulling a con on him and she agrees to help. LUDICROUS.

• Love 7
(edited)

This is the same character who when her mother asked Jason to stay away from Sam for Sam's safety, Sam went all scorched earth on her mother and seduced Ric in Alexis' home.

Alexis tried to keep Jason/Sam apart out of concern for Sam's life and look what Sam did to her.  Nik conspires to keep Jason from her out of greed and this is her response?  I know Sam has grown and matured, but this is ridiculous.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 8

I want Scorched Earth!Sam and Drunk!Sam to kidnap Mature!Sam and deprogram her

This show has made Sam boring for the past 4 years now. Screw maturity or whatever they're trying to call this.

• Love 1

Don't know if this was posted already but GH is looking to cast a 'name actress' 60-65 for a recurring role. I'm sure Robin Strasser would jump at the chance if approached. ERika Slezak? they can't go after LUcci, she'd never be accepted as anyone other than Erica KAne. All three women are the same age (69) but It's tough to think of anyone in the targeted age bracket. Colleen Zenk maybe? I'd love to see her again! KIm Zimmer?

If it's any of those my bet is it'll be Zenk, who JP 'wrote' for on ATWT. My personal suspicion is FV may eschew OLTL stars who did the online show either for personal and petty reasons or because the network requests it, or both.

Colleen Zenk would be great as the mysterious Mrs. Webber, actually. But I have zero faith in anything this regime does.

• Love 2