Type keyword(s) to search

Things on Fuller House Kirk Cameron (Probably) Doesn't Approve Of

Kromm

A fun & Games topic. Speculate on things that you've seen on this show which Candace Cameron's brother probably doesn't approve of.

Go...

(btw: it can either be a serious answer or a jokey one--or both in one answer)

Well there's also the fact that two married people seriously discuss divorce on the show, and date other people. Of course for all we know CCB went into the writers room and "suggested" that Kimmy and the sleazy ex get back together, but even if that were true they've still admitted the guy was a serial cheater, and I'm sure Kirk would rant a bit how if that was the case "she must have driven him crazy, so she deserved it!"

Hmm what else?  Well we've got interracial marriage. I can't say I've ever heard that KC directly has come out against this, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was in his basket of crazy.

• Love 2

Stephanie (Jodie) She's a total Jezebel who's "girls" were practically on display at the going away party.

Candace kissing a man who is not her husband.

Yeah, this is a big one. Kirk refuses to kiss any woman who is not his wife, so for one of his movies they had her step in at the big moment when his character kisses his wife. It's bizarre that he's chosen to keep acting as a profession when it's one of the only professions in the world where you're faced with a situation like that.

• Love 7

Yeah, this is a big one. Kirk refuses to kiss any woman who is not his wife, so for one of his movies they had her step in at the big moment when his character kisses his wife. It's bizarre that he's chosen to keep acting as a profession when it's one of the only professions in the world where you're faced with a situation like that.

I find myself wondering what Kirk would do if confronted with a Kiss Cam. I mean I guess we have to suppose it's his wife sitting next to him at some sporting event, so he personally would be covered, but I do wonder if he would be hissing and screaming at the crowd that they'll all burn in hell when he saw all these other unmarried people kissing.

And heck, lets double down on this. If we put him exactly in the same shoes as his sister, he'd be in San Francisco. Where the Kiss Cam might well show people of the same gender kissing each other!  Boo-ya!  Gotcha Kirk!

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 4

DJ and Kimmy

referred to as lesbians

Matt and Steve

accidentally kissing would qualify

Episode 12: Kimmy and Stephanie also

kissing.

, albeit comedically.

Edited by Kromm

He'd probably hate the reference to masturbation that flew by. I forgot what episode, but Jackson comes down the stairs with his volcano and says he spent all night "erupting" it. Stephanie then gives a look and says she didn't need to know all that LOL.

A good reason why a fictional 12/13 year old shouldn't be sharing a bedroom with a fictional 6/7/8 year old brother.
  • Love 3

They have jobs?

DJ is a vet and has at least a small portion of ownership of the clinic and Kimmy has her own business as a party planner so not only are they working, they are the bosses.

Stephanie was a DJ and also sang a song that was played, for five seconds, in a movie. She is also working for Kimmy in her party planning business.

• Love 1

Season 5 episode 8 spoiler below

Spoiler
Spoiler

Couldn't help but think of this thread when I saw Kirk Cameron's guest appearance as himself on a date with Kimmy. "Can I buy you a non-alcoholic beverage?"

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 3