Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

In regards to the snoop dog video- it was actually set up by Stephanie Di Biase as a dance gig for the AAIA ladies. It's considered pushing the envelope but acceptable.

Edited by dalgal214
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

In regards to the snoop dog video- it was actually set up by Stephanie Di Biase set up as an AAIA appearance/dance gig. It's considered pushing the envelope but acceptable.

I guess it's not to my personal taste ? I think choreographed dancing to a hip hop artist would be different.  Twerking and grinding I think is a bit tacky but respect we all see these things differently. 

I  think in a situation like that you can ask... would Jenna, Jennifer, Jessica, Danielle, Erica, Jinelle, Lacy or Melissa dance like that, in that environment? Absolutely not. And that's the gold standard of DCC. 

Edited by RhiRhi
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, Shan18 said:

Wow really? That seems so strange. Is that how most nba cheer squads are?

I have a student who is on an NBA team and she auditioned for each game and was in all 46 home games and all post season games!  Yea for her in addition that she just graduated with a great bachelor's degree, has a well paying job waiting-no she isn't a waitress or anything like that she actually is using her degree and probably making ?$40,000-60,000 year, and was academically strong.  What a great student!  Oh and she is auditioning for another year too.

Edited by cherryblossom
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Moxiejan said:

Why not just give us the names?

The suspense is very exciting to me!!   it's a mystery to be figured out by expert sleuthing skills (which I don't have).  

8 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

In regards to the snoop dog video- it was actually set up by Stephanie Di Biase as a dance gig for the AAIA ladies. It's considered pushing the envelope but acceptable.

I wonder if Stephanie is related to the famous wrestler Ted Di Biase?

10 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Is it just me, or does the girl teaching the new routine look like Jacie with a wig on?   

lol that is Jacie!

Looking at the pic of all the TCCs...there are just so many they have to cut it literally makes me sad to think about it :( There are maybe five I don't really care either way for but other than that...I like them all! 

I do think Lindsey is too tall, esp without Whitney to help balance her out.  Gonna need to see how she looks in kickline...

• Love 5

You didn't miss anything. People here are jumping to conclusions. All we know is that ONE person was cut. Based on speculation by txstar35 (calling it speculation because there has been no evidence provided) that it was someone who has auditioned multiple times. Based on that and the photos DCC posted on Twitter last night, there is a list of 5-6 people it could possibly be. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, bk10 said:

That extra tall girl looks really awkward next to everyone else and I just don't see how she can mesh and blend in with the rest of team.

I love Jacie's new do and that she's still coming in and teaching. This would have been her year to shine and it sucks that she ended her career even though there are better things out there. 

I see Amy in the picture, but I don't see Whitney. That sucks because I was rooting for her and I think she's a cutie.

She really does.

Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't Amy. I didn't know who Whitney was, so I'm sure it won't be hard to see her go.

Has anyone actually SEEN anything to a million percent confirm Whitney was cut? Because I don't see Madeleine in any of the pics from last night either which is worrying! I agree @LaurenBrook it makes me sad at the sheer amount of girls they have to cut. It doesn't usually bother me as much but maybe I'm going soft in my old age (the ripe old age of 22 LOL) 

• Love 4
(edited)

Clb7L9tUYAA1RJl.jpg

I'm not crazy about Cersten's makeover. There are so many brunettes now she doesn't stand out as much. The highlights were fun and young, and it looks like local TV anchor hair now.

Edited by MaryWebGirl
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, MaryWebGirl said:

I'm not crazy about Cersten's makeover. There are so many brunettes now she doesn't stand out as much. It looks like local TV anchor hair now.

Cersten had always been brunette. Are you thinking of Milan or Emily? Both of those girls went from blond to brunette but not Cersten. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bk10 said:

Based on the picture above, Amy looks like she's the same size/height as a bunch of the girls. She even looks bigger than Jessica. 

I know! It just blows my mind how much the angle of a picture can totally change the way someone looks!! 

22 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Has anyone actually SEEN anything to a million percent confirm Whitney was cut? Because I don't see Madeleine in any of the pics from last night either which is worrying! I agree @LaurenBrook it makes me sad at the sheer amount of girls they have to cut. It doesn't usually bother me as much but maybe I'm going soft in my old age (the ripe old age of 22 LOL) 

No, nothing from Whitney (or anyone) yet saying she was cut! I am simply in the party of believing the insiders because they've been right on everything so far; THAT SAID, i 100% understand people who are in the other camp and want actual in front of their eyes proof. :) that is what makes this fun!! And I'm certainly not going to post on Whitney's IG like "girl, were you cut? i heard rumors!" Nopers. lol 

yeah, i'm getting soft in my old age too LOL i think social media really is what makes me sad for them because they post things like "so excited for the best summer of my life!" or "FINALLY MADE CAMP!!!" and it tears me up to think about them getting cut before accomplishing their dream. 

14 minutes ago, MaryWebGirl said:

Clb7L9tUYAA1RJl.jpg

I'm not crazy about Cersten's makeover. There are so many brunettes now she doesn't stand out as much. The highlights were fun and young, and it looks like local TV anchor hair now.

She's the only TCC in this pic though that I feel completely confident in saying she will be on the squad this year! She just seems to have it all, most importantly the DCC style (at least what I saw in her vote clip). 

Tasha is so gorgeous! 

• Love 4
(edited)

I didn't realize Jessica was short, unless she's just surrounded by a group that's a bit taller

Also, I think Amy's legs might do her in, they're a bit Vivan-esque with the larger thighs and shorter calves.

Edited by heatherrrrz

I swear Jacie could even make a mullet look cute. She looks adorable with that super short hairdo.

I'm not a fan of the new hair. Although I'm sure it's much healthier and easier for her to care for.

I do think Lindsey is too tall, esp without Whitney to help balance her out.

I was thinking that too. She will stick out like a pimple in the middle of a kickline. Up close anyway. Maybe it won't be as evident from a distance on the field.

All we know is that ONE person was cut.

Actually we don't know that either, if you want to get technical about it. Other than the date of makeovers, I don't recall anything that's been posted about the goings on at auditions and training camp that could be verified as fact. It's been mostly opinions. Correct me if I'm wrong. I always take info from an anonymous source with a grain of salt. They could have cut five people by now. Or no one at all. We  have no way of knowing.

27 minutes ago, 2134.dancer said:

Cersten had always been brunette. Are you thinking of Milan or Emily? Both of those girls went from blond to brunette but not Cersten. 

I know she wasn't a blonde, but there was some contrast to her color. Maybe it was just lighting, but I'm thinking of this:

Obviously she's still gorgeous and they do what they need to do relative to the other women on the team. As long as she makes it I'm not mad!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

Kind of left field, but slightly related:

ive been looking at last dmd prep class videos and they use a hashtag #dmd_pc16. @DMD_Katelyn looks like TCC Khalyn but a little shorter!

*if this isn't the correct place I fully understand just tell me where to go!

I agree, they do look alike. 

35 minutes ago, MaryWebGirl said:

Clb7L9tUYAA1RJl.jpg

Cersten looks exactly the same to me..maybe they polished up her weave? IDK but she doesn't look different at all.

6 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I didn't realize Jessica was short, unless she's just surrounded by a group that's a bit taller

Also, I think Amy's legs might do her in, they're a bit Vivan-esque with the larger thighs and shorter calves.

I always knew she was short. She's at the end of the kickline. As far as Amy's thighs and calves..I think the picture makes her look bigger than she is. She is ITTY BITTY.

14 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

With so few blondes on the team, and so many redheads, I question this girl's makeover. She's perfectly good as a blonde.

milan.JPG

Wait..did they change her hair color? If yes, what color is it now?

14 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Me too. If it's her will we see another crying scene? 

I hope not...but IMO she is the one that fits the "life long" category...not just someone who has tried out multiple times. I'm really rooting for her. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Wait..did they change her hair color? If yes, what color is it now?

I hope not...but IMO she is the one that fits the "life long" category...not just someone who has tried out multiple times. I'm really rooting for her. 

She's a redhead now

14 hours ago, omgtv said:

14 hours ago, 2134.dancer said:

Kelsey and Kyndall are both in pics just posted on DCC Twitter :) 

I see them, but I wonder if this pic was taken at the beginning of the night or the end? 

We seem to have gotten off course again when it comes the speculation of who a certain poster is with inside information. All of you have been reminded more than once not to speculate on who it is. The thread is for tryouts and training camp speculations and speculation spoilers. It is not to play detective in finding out who a fellow poster is or speculating who she is. She does not need to defend herself or what she posts just like the rest of you do not need to defend your opinions or how you feel on certain topics. Yes, the mods understand you want to know who may or may not have been cut, but the mods also expect people to be civil and respectful to their fellow posters. Keep it on topic or your posts will be hidden, deleted, or edited at the discretion of the mods. So please, no more asking for proof from anyone when it comes to insider information or what a fellow poster may state about one of the girls. Once again, the mods thank you for your patience and cooperation.

(edited)

At this point, it might be useful to have a "rules" thread to identify topics we've been warned to stay away from. There's this one, Paige's exit, whether Sam Finglass will ever audition/make the team, and maybe some others.. If that information is posted somewhere, maybe that would prevent people who haven't seen the prior warnings from mentioning those topics and the mods won't have to keep repeating it in various threads.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

She's a redhead now

I totally don't get it. What is the point of giving Milan hair that's going to be a huge pain for her to maintain all year? From what I've seen (admittedly, only one photo) the red doesn't make her pop any more than the blonde. I bet if she gets cut, she changes it back.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I totally don't get it. What is the point of giving Milan hair that's going to be a huge pain for her to maintain all year? From what I've seen (admittedly, only one photo) the red doesn't make her pop any more than the blonde. I bet if she gets cut, she changes it back.

The red totally makes her blend in, I'm not a fan. They needed more blondes this year, so they decided to go red...?

I see people keep mentioning pictures posted as evidence as to who may have been cut based on whether they see candidates in them.  Is this really accurate though?  All of those pictures would have been taken before the end of the night, yeah?  Or are these pictures that were taken the day after the cuts?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

I see people keep mentioning pictures posted as evidence as to who may have been cut based on whether they see candidates in them.  Is this really accurate though?  All of those pictures would have been taken before the end of the night, yeah?  Or are these pictures that were taken the day after the cuts?

I believe the pictures from last night were taken the day after the first cut

2 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

That's what I thought, maybe they were taken before cuts were announced.

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I know! It just blows my mind how much the angle of a picture can totally change the way someone looks!! 

Maybe it was an odd angle in the uniform fitting picture that made her look smaller.  

• Love 1

Can we get a new thread? This one is nearly 100 pages. 

I second a thread that clearly states the taboo topics because there are quite a few.

Would also like to add that if everyone is on the same playing field save for Bigskygirl, who is the moderator, no one should be deemed an insider. Just post your thoughts, opinions etc and if they come true, they come true. None of this esteeming one poster above another in terms of valid information. 

• Love 1

I have a feeling that this season is going to be different. The fact that MTT is going to air in the beginning of August before the first preseason game is different from years past. It seems that everything is being kept so secretive, leads me to believe that we won't know who actually makes the team until the show starts airing and therefore none of us viewers will be "spoiled"

• Love 2
(edited)

We have Facebook confirmation that Whitney was cut. I'm going with TX stars rules since we both knows some TCCs. the belk fashion show is this week

Edited by dalgal214
  • Love 3

@bigskygirl if this falls under the taboo area my apologies because I'm not trying to speculate who a certain poster is I just thought it was ironic I had a dream about it last night. What I wanted to ask (again if this is breaking the rules just ignore me and move on) was that maybe CMT or even KandJ purposefully sent a poster to us to deliver some "spoilers" that aren't necessarily spoilers but to build hype for this season? It certainly is working if so!! we've almost doubled last years thread pages and were not even to July yet, and I know I'm way more invested in this season already than I've been since season 7 which was the last group of rookies I really rooted for. It makes me excited for August!! Either way @TXStar35, I appreciate the knowledge whoever you are!!! 

• Love 5

FB confirmation? Can anyone post a link please? 

it would be so harsh if the girls couldn't post a confirmation picture or anything to say they made the team! Or not allowed to post anything from that 'meet the team' night they do after the team is announced? 

7 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

image.jpeg

I wonder if they encouraged her to try out again and work on some things or if at this point (trying out so many times before) it's really the end of the journey. I feel so bad. She seemed really sweet :( 

• Love 3