Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I remember the last days of camp last year, when we hoped they were done cutting.  Then, the last night happened.  ;(   I just hope there isn't a repeat of that! 

3 minutes ago, laney said:

I remember the last days of camp last year, when we hoped they were done cutting.  Then, the last night happened.  ;(   I just hope there isn't a repeat of that! 

Who did they cut last year the last day of camp?

3 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

Who did they cut last year the last day of camp?

If I remember correctly, it was Kaleigh, Courtney, Selina, and Taylor all on the second to last night to bring them down from 38 to 34. Can you imagine being told "36" for all of training camp and then last minute they make it 34? Yikes.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

The team will be announced tonight or tomorrow, right?

To the team, yes I believe so!! The last day of TC is tomorrow. But it probably won't be put on social media for a while

20 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

To the team, yes I believe so!! The last day of TC is tomorrow. But it probably won't be put on social media for a while

I would like to know how K & J are going to manage to make duct tape stick on all those girls' mouths!

haha yeah, like last year when they shared it with their friends and then their friends were posting on social media like "sooo proud of ____! she is officially DCC!!!" and the DCC is like "ah! don't say anything yet!!!" so clearly they are supposed to keep their mouths shut but...yeah right lol

• Love 1

"The pressure is on!"

"I sacrifice so much to get here!"

"I am so nervous I peed my pants a little!"

"The girls have little time to learn the routines!" (Judy when the show group performs on a small stage or another non-game performance.)

"You have to dial it up!"

41 minutes ago, Silverleaf said:

"Thank you so much for the opportunity, you have a great team and I hope you have a great year"

I actually think that's a nice thing to say.

52 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

But we all knew when someone got cut!

I hope Kelly does that walk out of the office thing and turn off the lights as she exits at the end this year.  Like she did last year.

I thought she does that every episode? 

5 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

"World class" ?

"There is a reason why they're the best"

Oh lordy!! If we had to drink every time someone said "world class", we'd never see what happens past prelims. ? I don't think there's enough alcohol in existence to cover THAT phrase! ??????

• Love 3

Don't know if these were said before but just thought of these:

"Signature Dance"

"bebe"

"sexy hips"

"Brush from the floor with a pointed foot"

"Corn cob up your butt"

"pulled up and pretty"

(edited)
4 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

I know I said I wouldn't post on audition spoilers but this is great ???

You know who's been cut, don't you ?? meanie!!! ??

2 minutes ago, Silverleaf said:

Tonight we are at the Gaylord Texan.....

*snigger* gets me every time 

Edited by JC123
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Silverleaf said:

I didn't say that it wasn't a nice thing to say. I will say it is very unimaginative especially as it is said every season.

@Silverleaf I'm sorry, I went back and realized I sounded rude. When someone says that I am usually sitting in front of my tv with tears runnin down my face. It would be hard for me to compose myself let alone say something nice. Again, I apologize. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Yeah, they're definitely not taking everyone who's left. There's no way they would go over their budget, Jerry's such a stickler sometimes. I could be wrong, but I think they definitely aren't going to take everyone left. There's got to be girls on the verge of cuts who just can't pull it out.

Yeah, Ole Jerry doesn't blink an eye at tossing money to wife/girlfriend beaters (Hello Greg "big loser" Hardy)in hopes of regaining the glory days of the 90's.

I personally think he'd be much better off spending money to keep these talented women entertaining his football crowds. It helps prevent the fans from noticing what a horrific GM he actually is.

Sorry for the rant but I CAN'T STAND JERRY JONES. He makes my skin crawl.

• Love 3
Just now, Annette said:

Yeah, Ole Jerry doesn't blink an eye at tossing money to wife/girlfriend beaters (Hello Greg "big loser" Hardy)in hopes of regaining the glory days of the 90's.

I personally think he'd be much better off spending money to keep these talented women entertaining his football crowds. It helps prevent the fans from noticing what a horrific GM he actually is.

lol thankfully Steven is mostly running the game now. Hardy did pretty well his first game back, 4 sacs on Brady but then he started sucking. I can't believe Gregory might be facing a longer suspension but that's totally off topic. 

I wonder just how much the budget is for the girls.

Kelli said a few years ago the DCC budget was around one million dollars. The budget is set on the revenue the organization brings in from calendar sales, appearances, etc. etc. I can imagine the costs for tryouts and training camp.

7 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Kelli said a few years ago the DCC budget was around one million dollars. The budget is set on the revenue the organization brings in from calendar sales, appearances, etc. etc. I can imagine the costs for tryouts and training camp.

If they don't find a better photographer the swimsuit calendar is only going to net $6.00 How can you not make these already beautiful ladies look spectacular? SMH

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I wonder if the girls secretly hate their cameos and pretend to like them...LOL

I have wondered the same. Its too bad that they don't get a say on which pic to use, or has that changed? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I have wondered the same. Its too bad that they don't get a say on which pic to use, or has that changed? 

Like there HAD to be a better picture of Holly

• Love 5

I thought I saw a different cameo picture of Holly maybe used for one of their promo things for event appearances.

1 hour ago, Annette said:

He was on the ticket today(sports radio here), and they were replaying and laughing at some speech he gave.

3 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I honestly can't believe that we have not heard a word. Even from the other insiders - (not dalgal or TXStar). Is it just me or is it waaayyy to quiet??

Well there weren't cuts last night apparently, because CMT wasn't there. Hoping we hear about the last cuts tonight!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I honestly can't believe that we have not heard a word. Even from the other insiders - (not dalgal or TXStar). Is it just me or is it waaayyy to quiet??

I think there might not be anything to tell..somebody had said cmt wasn't there last night - they come back tonight. So I don't think there were any cuts..I may be wrong though!!

• Love 2

Having not seen any of these girls dance for more than a few seconds, I have no idea who they want to cut. I agree with whoever said earlier that it would be a lot better if they cut first time auditionees over anyone who has gone through the process many times.

• Love 1