Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Can't tell if serious? My post was 90% snark and only 10% serious, but if you really don't think they're just trying to confuse people by posting a pic with a two year vet at the head of the squad...eh, moving on.

100% they are messing with us.  Sometimes I feel like I watch a different show lol  Kelli and Judy are professionals but at the end of the day, remember they do read here and they are aware that we scrutinize everything.  And we have seen they can be snarky lol It actually kind of makes me like them more when they do stuff like this!! 

2 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

I'm in Los Angeles visiting my family and just came across Kelsey's BF's Bumble account...... 

What a douchebag! 

I would post the screenshot but it says the file is too large. 

which Kelsey? 

• Love 4

I can't take it!!!

12 more days to go to Season 11!!!

Who will get the needs-to-lose-weight-to-make-this-team edit? 

Who will get the doesn't-have-the DCC-style-but-still-makes-the-team edit?

Who "can put the uniform on TODAY" during tryouts? 

Who will be the first girl to say, "I want to be a DDC more than anything"?

Who will be the poor girl(s) that pisses off Kitty Carter?

and lastly,

"Who will get the you've-given-this-a-good-run but tonight is your final night edit?

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

Kelsey Lowrance, her BF is Joshua Ahern. 

She's too pretty to get cheated on! 

I admit, I am an old married woman lol and really don't know what bumble is.  Is it just dating/hooking up? that really does suck if he's trying to get women while dating her.  She is too smart to stay with a douche.  Maybe he is feeling threatened now that she is a DCC. 

• Love 5

Ew.  This is like shades of Jordan Rodgers. :-P  I hope he maybe just forgot to cancel his account? But that doesn't make sense either, they've been dating for well over a year.  He even just posted a pic of her in her uniform the other day.  Ew. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I wonder if Amy will ever come back to audition for the DCC.  However, I think it will all depend on what was said in the office on her last visit.  If she was encouraged to come back and try again, especially since she made it to the last night, then whatever she decides will be HER choice and not made from the pressures of being filmed and everything that was said about her on the Internet (among other things).  If she was told not to bother coming back because it just was never going to happen for whatever reason, then it's good she's moving on and she won't have to wonder "what if".  

Or maybe they didn't need to say it and she's decided she's given DCC enough of her energy. But I agree a lot of her decision probably came down to that last office visit.

I wonder if she's moved to Cali or is just traveling their for tryouts and will move if she makes it? She came to Texas from Illinois and unless she's changed departments she can probably really do the customer service thing from anywhere as long as she has the tools she needs. Most customer service jobs can be done anywhere these days.

I wonder if her fiancé is still with her and if he's okay with moving to Cali as well? After everything they've been through they will have a really strong relationship if they are still together and make it to marriage.

Ugh poor Kelsey. Dump him girl he's not good enough for you.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 1

So crazy about Kelsey's boyfriend!!! Yikes she's way too good for that crap!!! How do you find this info? Lol!! I still feel terrible about her sitting out for Thunderstruck. Unbelievable!! Shame on K&J. Auto Amy is trying out for NBA? Wow! Well its not because of Jasmine. I know Jasmine personally. Auto Amy and Jasmine aren't friends. Amy's fiance works for a record label so its probably in the cards who knows. Interesting though if its true. KQ is cute as a button. She is the oldest on the team so looking older comes with the territory. But in my opinion she's extra lean so that does age you a bit.No baby fat in the cheeks. She's still absolutely gorgeous! I wish I looked that great lol!!

• Love 1

The conversation  just took an uncomfortable turn, trolling the girls' family and SOs is kinda crossing the line for me (not saying my lines have to match everyone else's). Would she want to learn about this via a random  fan's tweet or comment on social? Yikes. ?

• Love 9
5 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

That's interesting. Cross country move and all. Does she still have that same fiance she delayed her wedding for?

I did some snooping. According to Amy and boyfriend's (fiance) Facebook accounts they're still engaged.  She doesn't have hardly any pictures of him on her IG , Twitter, or FB.  He's got a kid with another woman. 

Edited by MrsEVH
22 minutes ago, pink317 said:

The conversation  just took an uncomfortable turn, trolling the girls' family and SOs is kinda crossing the line for me (not saying my lines have to match everyone else's). Would she want to learn about this via a random  fan's tweet or comment on social? Yikes. ?

Hmm I'm torn. On one hand that's a shitty way to find out from a stranger. On the other hand is it shitty to not tell her? I suppose nobody on here is friends with her though -  if if was a close friend of mine all hell would be breaking loose.

It could just be an old profile he forgot about though.. Oh what a nightmare. 

Not that I'm an overthinker or anything ??

• Love 1

I wouldn't cross the line and say anything with Josh and Kelsey. I'm sure she knows he has cheated or he has shown signs of cheating. Those types always do. Kelsey probably knows more than we think she does. Very shitty to be on a dating site. But the world has unfortunately took a turn for the worse when it comes to being faithful.  I bet he has an excuse for it. Smh and she'll believe it. 

• Love 1

I can't imagine K&J telling Auto Amy she shouldn't come back. Especially since they cut her on the last day. I have heard several girls were shocked because she was only called to the office on the first night of TC. So losing her at the end was crazy. Even Jackie Bob was surprised. I am still hating this stuff with Kelsey. She looks so thin now. I hope she can handle all this stress with the team and her boyfriend. Does anyone know why Kyndall was bitter at the end. Whenever I ask no one wants to say anything lol. All I know is she struggled with TC with dancing but I don't know if it was memory, performance, or both. I would be bitter too if it was something that could be worked on after TC to clean up. Or I guess at this point going through 2 summers of TC and getting let go at the very end hit a sore spot. Has to be rough to spend 2 whole summers under scrutiny to only get let go at the very end. Sucks say the least. I read in an older post someone was thinking they'll call girls back. I never thought they would do that! Has it ever happened before and I missed it?

1 hour ago, Dancemajor said:

I wouldn't cross the line and say anything with Josh and Kelsey. I'm sure she knows he has cheated or he has shown signs of cheating. Those types always do. Kelsey probably knows more than we think she does. Very shitty to be on a dating site. But the world has unfortunately took a turn for the worse when it comes to being faithful.  I bet he has an excuse for it. Smh and she'll believe it. 

True, and she may be one of those girls who enjoys the drama, or may have a side piece or two of her own. You never know.

• Love 4

Please don't tweet it.  Kelsey reads here more frequently now that TC is over.  If she isnt already aware of his being shady she will read about it here and make her own decision on how to approach it.  LOL to his social media being all 'i love Jesus' quote bible verses. Yeah, ok. 

• Love 6
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 7:08 AM, SopranoKris said:

Thank you for coming to defend Amy.  She seems like such a smart, intelligent woman.  I have a hard time believing she'd act that way at a party for the Cowboys.  "Math nerds" unite :) 

Amy T is such an inspiration to me because EVERY time you see her she has a bright gorgeous smile.  It makes me want to be like that!

Edited by missmansfield
missing word
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Kelsey's boyfriend is too perfect looking. Those guys are usually douche bags cuz they spend too much time concerned with their own hotness. 

Totally!!! I hate to say it but typically guys that look like that aren't going to be the nicest.  You can probably expect them to run around because they can!

• Love 1

Josh Ahern is an attention/fame whore. He tried to date/had flings with Ashley pro and a former DSIG named Kendall (platinum blonde and very young, not the Boston one) and other girls who are in the lime light and gorgeous. he loves talking about being a godly man, but he is completely hubris. 

I agree, don't tell Kelsey over a tweet or even dm. If she reads this, she'll figure it out.

• Love 3

I am guessing they only brought auto Amy to TC for the ratings and had planned to cut her at the end anyway.  That would explain why they only called her in once b/c they didn't want to waste time on her.  It really is time for her to move on.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SanLynn said:

Or maybe they didn't need to say it and she's decided she's given DCC enough of her energy. But I agree a lot of her decision probably came down to that last office visit.

I wonder if she's moved to Cali or is just traveling their for tryouts and will move if she makes it? She came to Texas from Illinois and unless she's changed departments she can probably really do the customer service thing from anywhere as long as she has the tools she needs. Most customer service jobs can be done anywhere these days.

I wonder if her fiancé is still with her and if he's okay with moving to Cali as well? After everything they've been through they will have a really strong relationship if they are still together and make it to marriage.

Ugh poor Kelsey. Dump him girl he's not good enough for you.

I don't know about Amy and the engagement thing. It's one thing to follow a mate around because they're getting a better job opportunity, but being a cheerleader not only isn't lucrative, I can't imagine any man following a girl around the country because she wants to wear skimpy outfits and dance and kick her legs up to be ogled by lots of other men for very little pay AND not have much time to spend with said fiance. If she's put off the wedding this long because of cheerleader dreams, I can't imagine the guy not feeling he's at the bottom of her priorities. That's no way to begin a marriage. 

• Love 2

Lets end the Kelsey's boyfriend is cheating on her and should she find out on here/post proof he is cheating. This thread is for discussing tryouts/training camp and the new season before the first episode airs. It is not a relationship counseling debate forum. Take the discussion somewhere else please, or your posts will be hidden at the discretion of the mods. Thank you.

So glad I'm learning more about this organization. I look at the team in general so different now. Especially K&J. Putting girls down constantly for ratings. Yelling or making comments that are false for the cameras. Not really coaching through TC just being faces for scripted TV makes me want to vomit. I  know some of the candidates say that CMT trys to make them say things for the camera as well. Its a shame. If I was a millionaire DCC coach I would attend every practice I could and really know the team I'm picking. What a waste not too. I really thought they were better than that. Ahhh the reality TV lie hahaha. The girls not on film are under way less criticism because no one cares about them. Just oh she's cute she gets a pass. Even though she's not as strong we will take her. Smh I always wondered why girls like Ashley Paige, Taylor, Colby etc were treated like crap. Knowing they deserved a fair shot. The TV show is not good for this team. Definitely not "real"  it is a joke. If its a business so be it but not at the cost of ruining dancing careers. I wonder what ploy they'll use for Yuko.  They will make it seem OK that she made it through TC without really being there. It's a disgrace to say the least. I heard CMT is thinking of canceling MTT. So I'm sure we are in for lots of surprises to keep ratings up to save the show. The REAL is gone from reality TV. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Lets end the Kelsey's boyfriend is cheating on her and should she find out on here/post proof he is cheating. This thread is for discussing tryouts/training camp and the new season before the first episode airs. It is not a relationship counseling debate forum. Take the discussion somewhere else please, or your posts will be hidden at the discretion of the mods. Thank you.

I was thinking the same thing with Auto Amy and her boyfriend or fiancé. They are together for what we can tell online. It seems we are guessing on trying to find the dysfunction. Hopefully Kelsey is happy with Josh and we are wrong about any dysfunction there as well. Hard to have a relationship period these days. I pray all these ladies maintain happy healthy relationships.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Dancemajor said:

So glad I'm learning more about this organization. I look at the team in general so different now. Especially K&J. Putting girls down constantly for ratings. Yelling or making comments that are false for the cameras. Not really coaching through TC just being faces for scripted TV makes me want to vomit. I  know some of the candidates say that CMT trys to make them say things for the camera as well. Its a shame. If I was a millionaire DCC coach I would attend every practice I could and really know the team I'm picking. What a waste not too. I really thought they were better than that. Ahhh the reality TV lie hahaha. The girls not on film are under way less criticism because no one cares about them. Just oh she's cute she gets a pass. Even though she's not as strong we will take her. Smh I always wondered why girls like Ashley Paige, Taylor, Colby etc were treated like crap. Knowing they deserved a fair shot. The TV show is not good for this team. Definitely not "real"  it is a joke. If its a business so be it but not at the cost of ruining dancing careers. I wonder what ploy they'll use for Yuko.  They will make it seem OK that she made it through TC without really being there. It's a disgrace to say the least. I heard CMT is thinking of canceling MTT. So I'm sure we are in for lots of surprises to keep ratings up to save the show. The REAL is gone from reality TV. 

Are they seriously considering cancelling the show??? They are always talking about being the highest rated show!  

4 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

Are they seriously considering cancelling the show??? They are always talking about being the highest rated show!  

Yes it has been discussed. I know for a fact. They were saying this could be their last night lol. Seriously though it was brought up. So they have to bring a great show to save it this season. People are finding out more behind the scenes shenanigans and are losing interest. CMT has their work cut out for them with edits and drama. So we shall see if there is a season 12. If there is a bet it will be the last season on CMT. 

3 minutes ago, Dancemajor said:

Yes it has been discussed. I know for a fact. They were saying this could be their last night lol. Seriously though it was brought up. So they have to bring a great show to save it this season. People are finding out more behind the scenes shenanigans and are losing interest. CMT has their work cut out for them with edits and drama. So we shall see if there is a season 12. If there is a bet it will be the last season on CMT. 

Wow, thanks for the information.  I am shocked!  Should bring Kelli and Judy down a peg or two.

• Love 2

Probably just me, but I don't know if K&J would really be that torn up over the show getting cancelled.  I don't think they love all the manufactured drama or all the gossip about themselves...K has said she's judged unfairly - that breaking hearts comes with the territory but it sucks having to do it on national TV.  They have hundreds less auditioning anymore too.  I feel like they are aware they could have a much stronger team if it wasn't part of a reality show.  I know it brings in a fan base for the DCC that they otherwise may not have been meh.  At the end of the day, I just think they'd be more OK with it ending than we may assume. 

4 hours ago, Dancemajor said:

I can't imagine K&J telling Auto Amy she shouldn't come back. Especially since they cut her on the last day. I have heard several girls were shocked because she was only called to the office on the first night of TC. So losing her at the end was crazy. Even Jackie Bob was surprised. I am still hating this stuff with Kelsey. She looks so thin now. I hope she can handle all this stress with the team and her boyfriend. Does anyone know why Kyndall was bitter at the end. Whenever I ask no one wants to say anything lol. All I know is she struggled with TC with dancing but I don't know if it was memory, performance, or both. I would be bitter too if it was something that could be worked on after TC to clean up. Or I guess at this point going through 2 summers of TC and getting let go at the very end hit a sore spot. Has to be rough to spend 2 whole summers under scrutiny to only get let go at the very end. Sucks say the least. I read in an older post someone was thinking they'll call girls back. I never thought they would do that! Has it ever happened before and I missed it?

I don't know if Kyndall was "bitter"...I have heard so much back and forth on the 'real' reasons she didn't make it that I'm honestly not sure what is 100% true.  Apparently she was much stronger than last year and got a lot of compliments in the beginning but near the end she got into her own head and started falling apart (particularly in the field portion).  They felt she was not ready memory and DCC style wise but she was encouraged to come back next year - from everything I've heard they really do like her but didn't have enough confidence in her. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Dancemajor said:

Wow!  Shocked to hear this.  Hopefully, CMT will give us a couple more years.  

I think what has shocked me the most was finding out that Kelli and Judy do not really spend that much time at Training Camp.  I was under the assumption they were there every night.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Probably just me, but I don't know if K&J would really be that torn up over the show getting cancelled.  I don't think they love all the manufactured drama or all the gossip about themselves...K has said she's judged unfairly - that breaking hearts comes with the territory but it sucks having to do it on national TV.  They have hundreds less auditioning anymore too.  I feel like they are aware they could have a much stronger team if it wasn't part of a reality show.  I know it brings in a fan base for the DCC that they otherwise may not have been meh.  At the end of the day, I just think they'd be more OK with it ending than we may assume. 

I don't know if Kyndall was "bitter"...I have heard so much back and forth on the 'real' reasons she didn't make it that I'm honestly not sure what is 100% true.  Apparently she was much stronger than last year and got a lot of compliments in the beginning but near the end she got into her own head and started falling apart (particularly in the field portion).  They felt she was not ready memory and DCC style wise but she was encouraged to come back next year - from everything I've heard they really do like her but didn't have enough confidence in her. 

Wow I'm surprised K admitted to judging unfairly. She doesn't seem the type to fess up to that. But I do know she tells TCCs bs about why they got cut. Like "take dance classes" when K&J know they can dance better than some on the team. It's a freaking joke. They would have more talent on the team if the show was canceled. Girls would come back to audition again. DCC wouldn't have to lie about the number of girls trying out to save face. Or break hearts for ratings. CMT crew complain about the edits they do to make things look drama filled or twist the truth for gasps. So sad about Kyndall I hope she continues to dance. They have to make her look bad for the show or people will be mad she's not on the team. 2 FULL training camps and not on the team?! But Yuko is on the team? How can this be?! I call bs

• Love 2

I don't know Kyndall or how she's feeling a few weeks out from her cut, and I do feel for her not making the team, but she wasn't guaranteed a spot just because she was invited into camp for a second time. Maybe she should have made the team, maybe not, but ultimately she signed up for her second go round and put herself out there for a possible cut. It's sad, but I just can't get on board with thinking she was wronged. If Kelli and Judy felt it was her time to be cut, that's their choice. I think Kyndall is a strong person and will move on to other things that are right for her. I just hope her cut was amicable (ala Rachel Buckmaster), and she was able to leave with her head held high.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dancemajor said:

Wow, thanks for the information.  I am shocked!  Should bring Kelli and Judy down a peg or two.

• Love 1

As I'm boofing my Erica-like hair- it makes me wonder.... "You know your hair sucks.. Curl it"? Well- her training camp makeover looked liked it did when she curled it! Ha! I LOVED Erica from first glance?

all you Megan haters- watch her in tryouts and 1st year training camp! Wow! My favorite then & now!  lacey?

Who is the rookie blond in show group 2016/17- is this the grandma you are referring to- yikes! Not my taste - but I think there should be variety for all!

wasnt a big Jessica fan until this year/  some just take longer to bloom?

8/25- ready to pick my favs!!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Dancemajor said:

Wow I'm surprised K admitted to judging unfairly. She doesn't seem the type to fess up to that. But I do know she tells TCCs bs about why they got cut. Like "take dance classes" when K&J know they can dance better than some on the team. It's a freaking joke. They would have more talent on the team if the show was canceled. Girls would come back to audition again. DCC wouldn't have to lie about the number of girls trying out to save face. Or break hearts for ratings. CMT crew complain about the edits they do to make things look drama filled or twist the truth for gasps. So sad about Kyndall I hope she continues to dance. They have to make her look bad for the show or people will be mad she's not on the team. 2 FULL training camps and not on the team?! But Yuko is on the team? How can this be?! I call bs

Oh nonono! sorry if i phrased that wrong!!! I meant she has said SHE personally has been judged unfairly by viewers, not that they judged the girls unfairly!! I feel like she has mentioned it several times but esp that time when they brought ashley pro in and read her all those comments from previous coaches and Ashley was like, i don't get why they'd say that...and Kelli was like, "i know how it is to be thought you are one way when you are not that way at all.' 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Oh nonono! sorry if i phrased that wrong!!! I meant she has said SHE personally has been judged unfairly by viewers, not that they judged the girls unfairly!! I feel like she has mentioned it several times but esp that time when they brought ashley pro in and read her all those comments from previous coaches and Ashley was like, i don't get why they'd say that...and Kelli was like, "i know how it is to be thought you are one way when you are not that way at all.' 

I kind of figured that was wrong lol. But serves her right because a lot of these women on the show get portrayed wrongly so karma is a bitch lol.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I thought K&J were there every night too!  So who runs the nights in TC?

Vets run practice or former members. So weird to think they don't attend practices. Just only on camera or CMT nights are they there. And half the practice they spend primping in hair and makeup. Sometimes the cameras are gone all week and so are they. I heard Judy has come in for paperwork but does not bother to look at the team. Smh. So really it's an act. I lost all respect when I found that out a few years back. TV makes them seem hugely involved but no m'am it's clearly all acting. 

• Love 2

At this level, I don't think it's that odd for the executives (Kelli, Judy, Charlotte) to be there 24/7 and micro manage while they're learning. it's a waste of time especially for Kelli and Charlotte, who are running the business sides, to spend all the time making corrections or refinements that I guess more 'manager' level group leaders can do. 

A whole lot more goes into Kelli's job than teaching dance. Not sure why Judy isn't there as much unless she just doesn't have to be, so she doesn't. 

• Love 6

Spot on that out of millions of viewers, only a handful are die hards begging for spoilers on social media/boards. As long as ratings are good, and the show makes a profit, they'll keep going. We may love the organziation, but any cable tv station loves the money.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TXStar35 said:

As to the show being canceled the producers and CMT want to take the show for 15 seasons. That has been the goal for a while now and being the MTT is CMT's longest running and highest rated show I don't see it going anywhere. That being said the fear of so many spoilers and info getting out I don't see as an issue. There is a handful of people on this forum and millions more who don't know about it and watch the show knowing nothing of what entails at the end of TC.

Thank you so much for this detailed post. There has been a lot of stuff floating around lately about how K&J treat the girls and how they are taken advantage of for the sake of the show, and while we of course know there is editing and things come across differently at times, I have never bought into the idea that K&J don't care about the girls and treat them badly for ratings. Kelli especially has always come across to me like she cares a lot about the girls and I've never thought her emotions over cutting girls were fake. Social media as well has always told me that Kelli and Judy both are close with the girls and care about them. Anyway, I know we all have different interpretations and opinions, but your post has just confirmed some things for me.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 13

I don't take any issue with K&J telling TCC they need more dance classes and to come back. You can be an excellent technical dancer, particularly in ballet or lyrical, and be a rotten candidate for DCC. We've seen more than one candidate told they are amazing in their style, but don't have the DCC style. Taking power classes to develop is the right thing to do if being a DCC is your dream. I like that they bring these women into camp - they have a chance to intensively work on a new style...some need more time, some don't.

As for Taylor and her low kicks, I think they hoped she would attack her flexibility like Mackenzie did and get it there. She was an excellent power dancer and would have been a solid ambassador...she just didn't get the kicks. I think two months is a decent time to work on flexibility if you're actively trying, especially when you tell them you've been working with a trainer for fitness. They probably assumed she would get a trainer for flexibility too.  

• Love 4