Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

On the subject of cutting girls--I just watched the Morgan/Kaitlyn season.  It had to be so frustrating for K & J to spend 8 weeks working hard with these 2, to then have them not "really" do any cheerleading.  Perhaps that is why they aren't as forgiving now of those "almost have it" girls?

Edited by parrotfeathers
Fixed names of girls
1 minute ago, DancingForLife said:

Love this forum!!! Any news?

Cuts will apparently happen tonight! Last night of TC tomorrow 

so, I have an idea. It will never happen but a girl can dream. Does anyone watch big brother? They have the show, and then the live feeds. The live feeds you have to pay money per month to have access to. I so wish they did that for this show!! It would never happen but imagine having it be like "live feeds starts at 7:00pm every night." And you can tune in. They can decide if they don't want to have it air or shut them off from time to time (like BB). But I would SOOOOOOO pay money to have that haha!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

On the subject of cutting girls--I just watched the Morgan/Breelan season.  It had to be so frustrating for K & J to spend 8 weeks working hard with these 2, to then have them not "really" do any cheerleading.  Perhaps that is why they aren't as forgiving now of those "almost have it" girls?

I'm not a bit sorry for Kelli and Judy. They shouldn't have taken either one of those girls. Especially in Morgan's season. They took 39 that year. They should have cut both Morgan and Kaitlyn that year. And Breelan was completely ditzy. I watched the season 8 episode that was on CMT today and Kelli was really mean to Ashley Paige. Now, I don't for a minute think that they should have taken her, but the way Kelli spoke to her compared to how she speaks to some of the others that continuously make mistakes is like night and day. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

so, I have an idea. It will never happen but a girl can dream. Does anyone watch big brother? They have the show, and then the live feeds. The live feeds you have to pay money per month to have access to. I so wish they did that for this show!! It would never happen but imagine having it be like "live feeds starts at 7:00pm every night." And you can tune in. They can decide if they don't want to have it air or shut them off from time to time (like BB). But I would SOOOOOOO pay money to have that haha!

Aha I would love that but they wouldn't make any money off of it - someone would just post all the spoilers here!

• Love 1
Just now, sunwave said:

Aha I would love that but they wouldn't make any money off of it - someone would just post all the spoilers here!

Oh man that's true. Legit idea though haha

gah I'm so nervous for tonight!! WHO GETS CUT

• Love 1

I am a nervous wreck! Can you imagine how these girls must feel? Night two of dancing in the boots. I am sure K&J are studying everyone like Hawks to see who hits their mark and keeps up with the Vets. 

I sure hope Kelsey is SLAYING!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, SSAHotchner said:

I'm not a bit sorry for Kelli and Judy. They shouldn't have taken either one of those girls. Especially in Morgan's season. They took 39 that year. They should have cut both Morgan and Kaitlyn that year. And Breelan was completely ditzy. I watched the season 8 episode that was on CMT today and Kelli was really mean to Ashley Paige. Now, I don't for a minute think that they should have taken her, but the way Kelli spoke to her compared to how she speaks to some of the others that continuously make mistakes is like night and day. 

Darn I meant to say the Morgan/Kaitlyn season!  Thank you for saying it correctly.  I agree with all of your comments, but Kaitlyn looked at them with those big eyes. . . .

(edited)

Patience ladies patience, it will pay off I promise. It is quite possible that some of your previous statements and wishes for this season might actually come to fruition. You will know in the next 24 hours or less!

Edited by TXStar35
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, TXStar35 said:

Patience ladies patience, it will pay off I promise. It is quite possible that some of your previous statements and wises for this season might actually come to fruition. You will know in the next 24 hours or less!

You know, saying NOTHING AT ALL would have just allowed me to sleep better. But NO..you had to open your BIG MOUTH AND MAKE ME CONJURE UP CONSPIRACIES by dissecting each statement in this thread!!

..forget it. I'm calling in sick tomorrow!

;)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SSAHotchner said:

They were awful to Ashley Paige.   It was really sad how they treated her.   She seemed like such a geniune sweet person and they were mean to her, but then they fell for all of Chelsea's fake, say whatever it takes to get myself ahead, BS.  Ugh.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

I just wish they did a live feed of auditions - basically everything the judges see.  Would so pay to watch that.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Patience ladies patience, it will pay off I promise. It is quite possible that some of your previous statements and wises for this season might actually come to fruition. You will know in the next 24 hours or less!

STOP BEING VAGUE AND SPILL IT! Spill it now! I'm TIRED and two time zones behind you! Just kidding, if we're going nuts the actual auditioners must be ready for straight jackets. We'll all know soon and then need something else to obsess about. WHO IS THE TRIANGLE? WHO IS RETIRING? 

Dear Steelers, get some cheerleaders so we don't have to obsess over DCC and my husband will stop rolling his eyes at me. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

They were awful to Ashley Paige.   It was really sad how they treated her.   She seemed like such a geniune sweet person and they were mean to her, but then they fell for all of Chelsea's fake, say whatever it takes to get myself ahead, BS.  Ugh.

Yes, I follow Ashley Paige on Instagram. She seems like a sweet person. She's gorgeous,too! She just didn't have what they wanted for DCC, but they treated her like dirt. I always wondered if maybe she acted like she could walk on from KC. She never was portrayed that way, but their attitude toward her was nasty. Seemed so misplaced. That was one I was always scratching my head about.

4 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

STOP BEING VAGUE AND SPILL IT! Spill it now! I'm TIRED and two time zones behind you! Just kidding, if we're going nuts the actual auditioners must be ready for straight jackets. We'll all know soon and then need something else to obsess about. WHO IS THE TRIANGLE? WHO IS RETIRING? 

Dear Steelers, get some cheerleaders so we don't have to obsess over DCC and my husband will stop rolling his eyes at me. 

?? I have friends trying out for the stars and DCC. Well, they're actually my friends kids, nieces, etc. I'm too old to hang with the 20-somethings.  Although my hubs is only 36.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Patience ladies patience, it will pay off I promise. It is quite possible that some of your previous statements and wishes for this season might actually come to fruition. You will know in the next 24 hours or less!

Thank you! I think I'm as nervous as they are, I can't sleep, eat, etc. 

• Love 3

Can any of our insiders give us insight into the Ashley Paige situation? I agree that it was SO weird...she came across as THE sweetest girl, team player, smart, hard working...and it was clear how much K&J disliked her.  I never understood either and always wondered if she was different in 'real life.'  I do agree she was a stiff dancer and couldn't get the style BUT she was undeserving of their attitudes toward her (unless we are really missing something). 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

hahaha! i am steeler country too and always wished they had cheerleaders but just doesn't seem like something that will ever happen here!! 

• Love 2

My cat just woke me up with a "present" ?? its 4am. I thought I could cheer myself up by coming on here and hopefully seeing who made the team, but ?

im a bit meh about Amy - she was a little annoying but I don't think I saw enough of her to make a judgement.

got everything crossed that madeline and Kelsey make it, and Jen for point!!! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

hahaha! i am steeler country too and always wished they had cheerleaders but just doesn't seem like something that will ever happen here!! 

Shoulda could woulda I know but I would've  auditioned in a heartbeat if they had cheerleaders.

I really liked Ashley Paige too. (And her big WVU throw on the back of the couch). There had to be something we didn't know or see to make them not like her. But I can't grasp a smidge of what.

• Love 2
Just now, Oklahomama said:

So... If everyone knows when TC ends... Is it really THAT shocking/surprising to the girls when the team is announced that they made it?

I think the anxiety is caused by the fact that they can cut girls up until the final night. Plus, at least the past few years, Kelli has pretended she was about to call girls into the office or something of that nature, when in reality she is announcing the team. Either way, I don't think their reaction is shock from the timing as much as it is realizing that they actually did it and it's official!

2 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

So... If everyone knows when TC ends... Is it really THAT shocking/surprising to the girls when the team is announced that they made it?

Sometimes you can know something in your heart of hearts and it still doesn't feel real until it's actually confirmed though. Right? Plus it's still super exciting! The team announcement episodes are my just my absolute favourite. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

Who was the girl that Kitty asked "did her uncle buy this dance floor or something?" In regards to asking why such a bad dancer was still in TC. Was that Morgan?

hahaha i remember that! i believe it was Karissa! (however you spell her name...the girl with skanky pictures who took care of her baby brother for years) 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

Who was the girl that Kitty asked "did her uncle buy this dance floor or something?" In regards to asking why such a bad dancer was still in TC. Was that Morgan?

It wasn't her but I can't for the life of me think of who it was. I can see her face but I can't remember her name. Kristina? She was supporting her family and was living out of her car during auditions until training camp and then approached another TCC asking if she could stay with her.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Eat? I've litterally been starving myself! Stress makes me lose weight!! I can't even think about food!! kik

I just hope the TCCs aren't stress eaters!!

• Love 2

Hi guys! Ive been lurking on this website for the last couple years and finally  decided to join the fun! I've been checking the forum non stop for updates. This is very exciting. I hope they all make it at this point :)

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I think I've heard that they've tried to get a squad together a few times and the whole concept was just hugely unpopular w/ the fan base.  Pittsburgh fans just arent into hot dancer girls shaking their cash and prizes like other cities ;).

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Hi guys! Ive been lurking on this website for the last couple years and finally  decided to join the fun! I've been checking the forum non stop for updates. This is very exciting. I hope they all make it at this point :)

Me too!!! I just joined a couple days ago!! The suspense is killing me!!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I think I've heard that they've tried to get a squad together a few times and the whole concept was just hugely unpopular w/ the fan base.  Pittsburgh fans just arent into hot dancer girls shaking their cash and prizes like other cities ;).

yeah, not real big into cheering here. i think the penguins have some 'dancers' now and pittsburgh power but that is about it!! 

24 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

hahaha i remember that! i believe it was Karissa! (however you spell her name...the girl with skanky pictures who took care of her baby brother for years) 

Loved Karissa, but she just wasn't a dancer - good enough to "get by" in the audition (and helped by a great interview), but she could not pick up the dances and didn't have real dance training (and it showed).   One of the best makeovers ever in MTT history too - it was unbelievable how much better she looked w/ that beautiful brown hair they gave her.   She had an amazing figure too.  Oh well - sad she didn't make it that year, plus didn't make back to TC the following season either - ouch :(.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

That is crazy! I could do without the players before I could do without America's Sweethearts?

• Love 2