Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

My bet is it is someone who auditioned and made finals, but not TC.   Maybe someone on or affiliated w/ the Texas Star dancers from the user name, but that would be a little too revealing/obvious on their part so maybe not.

I am neither of the two you mentioned, but I could see where the TSD would come from!

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

sorry for the long post! ha!

1. No I am not a training camp candidate this season.

2. Before I respond let me clarify the other veterans that were spoken about pertaining to weight was not an official discussion but an observations from friends and private conversations. I would prefer not to give names about the 3 girls that were mentioned among people at auditions due to most of the Veterans and Rookie Candidates knowing of this forum and checking it from time to time.

TexasStar, sorry, still confused. Did you perform a solo last weekend and not make it into training camp?  I can't tell if you tried out or just watched from the stands. 

Then about the 3 soft vets. Hey, let's call a spade a spade. We speculate on this forum and you said you speculated with the other TCCs. It sounds like you saw these vets in person so speculate away. Vets know how to handle social media. Getting called soft here on the forum is WAY better than getting called for weight in Kelli's office. I think you would actually do them a favor so another Hannah situation doesn't happen. 

Also, can you shed any insight on Shelbi from Miss Shelbi Doll? Why did she not make it back? What did the others there say when Shelbi and Amy Simone had the same outfit and music? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Sounds like monitoring to me.....

Again, I specified I've been reading the forum for some time now just to see what people think of the show, audition process, current DCC, and TC as well as the candidates.

• Love 1
(edited)

Begging everyone's pardon, but I never believe anyone who posts on an anonymous message board, claiming to be an insider. Not on this board, and not anywhere else. Nothing personal, but I'm a cynic by nature and that's my default position. It's too easy to pretend to be something you aren't. In the absence of proof, which admittedly would be difficult to provide, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt. If this is person is an insider, she/he is more than welcome to join the conversations and share opinions. Just like the rest of us.

Confirming the winner of the fan vote would help establish legitimacy. There's no reason not to post that information, since more than a hundred people were in the room to hear it. Though of course, it will be weeks before we know whether it is true, and there's always the lucky guess. After all, it has to be someone who was on the leader board for a while, so that limits the possibilities.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Begging everyone's pardon, but I never believe anyone who posts on an anonymous message board, claiming to be an insider. Not on this board, and not anywhere else. Nothing personal, but I'm a cynic by nature and that's my default position. It's too easy to pretend to be something you aren't. In the absence of proof, which admittedly would be difficult to provide, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt. If this is person is an insider, she/he is more than welcome to join the conversations and share opinions. Just like the rest of us.

Confirming the winner of the fan vote would help establish legitimacy. There's no reason not to post that information, since more than a hundred people were in the room to hear it. Though of course, it will be weeks before we know whether it is true, and there's always the lucky guess. After all, it has to be someone who was on the leader board for a while, so that limits the possibilities.

I'm not sure if the insider comment was pertained to myself since I never specified I was an "insider". I do know the winner of the fan vote, but out of respect to the organization and CMT I wouldn't reveal such a thing till it airs on the show.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

I'm not sure if the insider comment was pertained to myself since I never specified I was an "insider". I do know the winner of the fan vote, but out of respect to the organization and CMT I wouldn't reveal such a thing till it airs on the show.

Yeah did you go to finals or just semis? Because if just semis then I could see you being Megan haha. 

But honestly, some people on here can be a little harsh but the majority of the time, we make comments any other viewer or judge would make. People have their opinions on how they think she danced verses someone else and they speak it and that's what a forum is. You said we should base someone's dancing on a fan vote video but when it comes to voting, that is all we have to base it on. They couldn't do a double but maybe they can do a double turn outside the video? We don't know that so we base our opinions on the 45 second video until we can see them on the show or they post something on social media. Our intent is not to bash at all but genuinely just speak about the different contenders and how our opinions different from others on this board. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

TexasStar, sorry, still confused. Did you perform a solo last weekend and not make it into training camp?  I can't tell if you tried out or just watched from the stands. 

Then about the 3 soft vets. Hey, let's call a spade a spade. We speculate on this forum and you said you speculated with the other TCCs. It sounds like you saw these vets in person so speculate away. Vets know how to handle social media. Getting called soft here on the forum is WAY better than getting called for weight in Kelli's office. I think you would actually do them a favor so another Hannah situation doesn't happen. 

Also, can you shed any insight on Shelbi from Miss Shelbi Doll? Why did she not make it back? What did the others there say when Shelbi and Amy Simone had the same outfit and music? 

I agree with the comment of being called into the office but at the same time no one likes to read that they've gained weight or look soft from a previous body size DCC or not.

As to Shelbi I do think she needs more technique personally and more confidence in her dancing as well and showmanship on the floor not just on her social media outlets and in social circles. the costumes were not THAT identical in person and I don't want to say 100% but I don't believe it was the same cut of music. Amy did indeed dance to "Slave For You" but I believe from what I remember after seeing as many solos as we did that day Shelbi was  hip hop mix with possibly some Britney Spears but it was not entirely just that. so though the costume colors and patters were somewhat similar it wasn't an identical solo or storyline.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Yeah did you go to finals or just semis? Because if just semis then I could see you being Megan haha. 

But honestly, some people on here can be a little harsh but the majority of the time, we make comments any other viewer or judge would make. People have their opinions on how they think she danced verses someone else and they speak it and that's what a forum is. You said we should base someone's dancing on a fan vote video but when it comes to voting, that is all we have to base it on. They couldn't do a double but maybe they can do a double turn outside the video? We don't know that so we base our opinions on the 45 second video until we can see them on the show or they post something on social media. Our intent is not to bash at all but genuinely just speak about the different contenders and how our opinions different from others on this board. 

I was at all three rounds of auditions.

As well I do see your point of view, and agree with it! I was not intending to lop everyone in the category of "bashers" that's why i said "a lot" and "majority" or what I read was kind of negative but I also might have only noticed the negative. Either way its going to be an amazing training camp with a lot of talent!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

As well I do see your point of view, and agree with it! I was not intending to lop everyone in the category of "bashers" that's why i said "a lot" and "majority" or what I read was kind of negative but I also might have only noticed the negative. Either way its going to be an amazing training camp with a lot of talent!

I love your attitude and point of view. I'm very excited to see the new talent! This is my first season on this forum and it's exciting to get to know these ladies. I also agree with the snippet of video we got to see. We aren't getting the full picture seeing that. 

• Love 2

So they're still holding training camp at Valley Ranch this year? Darn, I was hoping to see the new space and how it differs from VR. Maybe they'll slip a little bit of the moving talk into MTT.

I'll just have to hope we get S12 in order to see the Frisco (it is Frisco isn't it?) studio.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

So they're still holding training camp at Valley Ranch this year? Darn, I was hoping to see the new space and how it differs from VR. Maybe they'll slip a little bit of the moving talk into MTT.

I'll just have to hope we get S12 in order to see the Frisco (it is Frisco isn't it?) studio.

As to my knowledge this will be the last year of TC in VR. They might transition over to The Star in Frisco or just highlight it like they did in past seasons when the stadium was being built and introduce it that way. I suppose only time will tell what they choose to do this year!

• Love 2

Honestly, I'd be completely shocked if the majority of the girls did not read the forums here. I mean, all you have to do is google like Making the Team and this forum pops up...google something like "what happened to TC Rebecca from years ago + DCC" and threads to this site pop up.  It's incredibly easy to find and these girls are constantly on social media.  They'd be smart to read here and if they don't like comments that are made, maybe it's time to step back and think ok, why did they say I look soft, or why did they say i look like i have poor technique, etc.  If it's a matter of knowing the angle was bad or it's that dumb fan vote video where the majority of people are exhausted and frazzled, they can hopefully take it with a grain of salt and move on. Otherwise, maybe it can be used as construction criticism. Lord knows they do NOT get feedback after auditions.  

I will say I agree that a lot of people here were hard on the solo clips we saw.  We don't see nearly enough to judge them on how exciting they are, technique, etc.  Plus everyone has different opinions on what is 'good' - Hunter's solo was slammed but I personally loved it... etc.  I really hope none of the girls who were bashed get down over that; I appreciate them being willing to share snippets and I realize most of the clips they show are from practice. 

I'm glad Hunter was well received :) I was afraid she'd blown the interview or something but it sounds like she should do a lot better next year and I'll be crossing my fingers for her! 

Anyway, if any of the girls read here enough they will see that for the most part people here are supportive and we wish we were as beautiful and talented.  Fact of life is if you put yourself out there, you risk judgment.  Some may find it worth it so they can get popular enough to model boutique and detox teas on IG and others like Robin and Claire will say, no thanks, I'll stay private and have like 27 followers. NBD.  

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

First off, i LOVE your response!

I do wish to tell you that my intent isn't to monitor by any means! I have been watching the post for over a year and have thoroughly enjoyed majority of the post and conversations! Today after reading more recent post I decided to join in on the talk just for fun. so I do apologize if it came off "monitoring"! Also i have seen the post about insider perspective which is cool to wonder who is on here as well.

Thanks! I wish we could "rip the veil," so to speak, off you insiders, cause it'd be fun to pepper ya'll with questions about ... everything! Hope we see you and your insider POV again. :)

Edited by Kaedee
  • Love 1

Only thing I've seen that In my opinion crossed the line and was creepy stalkery was a season or two ago when someone was trying to determine housing arrangements with addresses, etc.

honestly, this board and the twop board have been around as long as the show. I can't imagine TCC or current DCC not being aware of it. They're naive if they aren't checking to see what people comment on the Internet. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

Out of respect and of getting sued for breaking disclosure statement. Smart move. 

• Love 2

Welcome TXStar35. While everyone else will be picking your brain, trying to get the inside scoop and guessing who you are, I'll just be reading along with you. Interesting to sort of confirm everyone's speculation about DCCs and TCCs reading this forum.

2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Sorry was trying to copy the section where said she was not going to reveal the winner of the fan favorite.  I thought we already knew who that was or was that not verified??

4 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Sorry was trying to copy the section where said she was not going to reveal the winner of the fan favorite.  I thought we already knew who that was or was that not verified??

I think we've just kind of assumed it was Jackie, because she was in 1st right before it closed and then made it to TC but nothing is confirmed!

I haven't seen anything yet that is 100% Inner Circle Insider. Lots of comments that could be made by anyone who is observant and willing to say they know things but can't tell. Catfish sounds awesome for dinner tonight.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I haven't seen anything yet that is 100% Inner Circle Insider. Lots of comments that could be made by anyone who is observant and willing to say they know things but can't tell. Catfish sounds awesome for dinner tonight.

Catfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Only thing I've seen that In my opinion crossed the line and was creepy stalkery was a season or two ago when someone was trying to determine housing arrangements with addresses, etc.

honestly, this board and the twop board have been around as long as the show. I can't imagine TCC or current DCC not being aware of it. They're naive if they aren't checking to see what people comment on the Internet. 

Yeah I didn't appreciate that "creepy" comment and I'm not sure i believe he/she is anything more than us observers. Catfish sounds delicious ;) hehe

Edited by Shan18
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Honestly, I'd be completely shocked if the majority of the girls did not read the forums here. I mean, all you have to do is google like Making the Team and this forum pops up...google something like "what happened to TC Rebecca from years ago + DCC" and threads to this site pop up.  It's incredibly easy to find and these girls are constantly on social media.  

I agree. After 10 seasons of MTT, I'd be totally surprised if everyone involved in DCC and the DCC process doesn't know about this board. After all, these girls coming into the process are from the digital age, with footprints on nearly every source of social media there is. :)

5 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

As to my knowledge this will be the last year of TC in VR. They might transition over to The Star in Frisco or just highlight it like they did in past seasons when the stadium was being built and introduce it that way. I suppose only time will tell what they choose to do this year!

I thought the new facility was already finished and ready for TC....  So we'll still see the girls at VR this year during TC?

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 2:18 PM, JC123 said:

I

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 0:04 PM, LaurenBrook said:

I'm believing our "insider" to be 2 different people. Go back & read the initial post. There is a "yall" every paragraph or more. The 2nd writer has a better grasp of writing & isn't dropping southern slang thru-out. 

IMO - This is a forum for a reality show.  The women who are in TC are constantly judged, ridiculed, shamed, weighed by other women.  They do this because they want to. I want to talk about this show with other like-interested individuals.  I write about Holly's " no neck & crappy photos" as well as my pride at seeing "Caila in the dance studio,  improving leaps & bounds".  I along with many others discuss DCC'S looks as well as overall dancing ability. I was a dancer back in the day. I live vicariously thru this show & enjoy seeing TC members improve "Hello Madeline". 

Considering the nature of the swimsuit calendar not to mention the swimsuit runway walk..how can anyone young woman be bothered by this forum?  They really need to realize & wake-up to what the Cowboys organization is doing for them. It's purpose is to flaunt major T & A for men to enjoy, while at a game.  

Interesting catfish indeedy.

• Love 6

I'm guessing she's one of the dance teachers, possibly Shelly Roper-McCaslin(sp), or she's one of the ladies from the FB group. Just inside enough without actually being a judge or a candiddate herself. In any case, glad you finally came out of the shadows. Different perspectives and opinions are always welcome.

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:11 PM, sleepyjean said:

Does anyone know if either of these are west hardin from last year's training camp?

Wests Hardin.jpg

Wonder if this one will have a boob pop out and they have to blur it? That top doesn't seem to fit well for dancing!

Just now, GingerJ said:

Wonder if this one will have a boob pop out and they have to blur it? That top doesn't seem to fit well for dancing!

The one in blue, I mean. West is already having a problem with her pad or whatever it is hanging out, but at least the top seems more secure.

7 hours ago, TiaGrace said:

Wow, you wrote a lot. I have some questions if you don't mind me asking.

1. Are you stating that you are a DCC rookie training camp candidate? 

2. You said there were 3 returning vets that could have cut due to weight gain. Can you give names? 

3. I, personally, really thought Hunter Blackwell was a shoo-in. I was shocked that she did not make it into TC. Can you share with us what happened with Hunter?

Grazie!

I've seen a number of posts where you've asked her about the three returning vets and their "weight gain." I keep re-reading it and it looks like to me she said "softness, field performance, etc." I cannot find where she said three vets that were close to being cut for weight gain.

6 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

What were you doing there and to gain access, you must either be a stadium employee, a DCC employee/alumn or work for the TV show. I know exactly why Hunter didn't go to Training Camp. Do you?

(edited)
33 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

I've seen a number of posts where you've asked her about the three returning vets and their "weight gain." I keep re-reading it and it looks like to me she said "softness, field performance, etc." I cannot find where she said three vets that were close to being cut for weight gain.

Well, the OP stated in her first post something about the 3 vets should realize the chance they were given to not have another Hannah situation. Hannah got cut for weight gain. To me that is what she is saying, granted, indirectly. 

Edited by TiaGrace
9 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

Well, I must say yall made for an interesting post finals week read. We were at auditions and a TCC mentioned the forum to  us and many of us read your comments and opinions about previous, returning, and new TCC. We were intrigued with how "knowledgeable" yall were and are with certain information about the current and former DCC and TCC (some of it a bit creepy cant deny) ha! None the less, we all had our opinions at Finals as to who would and would not make it back or be invited. I would dare to speculate that majority of yall haven't attended auditions or have only witnessed what is seen on the show. I believe I saw some post about their being there at auditions and Meet The Team in previous years and this year for auditions. I will say a lot of comments read were slightly harsh and downright offensive, but I suppose to each their own on what they choose to post. Being that I was at all three rounds of auditions this year and years past I will say that this year was a light year for ladies and talent. Though the talent that shined through was extremely promising and proved to be even better in the form of many Veterans and TCC solos and field session performances. I think many of yall jumped the gun when it came to the videos summited for The Vote being frankly overly critical and truthfully ruthless ha! Keep in mind the TCC learn that combination that day and must seemingly perfect it in a matter of hours that even some of the veterans in past years struggled to do with ample time. The comments made about "candidates looking to the alumni to catch on to where they were in the combination" were valid because many of them do that but at the same time everyone has a brain fart and needs a little reminder some more than others. As to comments on solos that majority of yall haven't seen in their entirety I find that a bit presumptuous to for an opinion based on a costume. As they say "you cant judge a book by its cover" referring back to the comments about Khalyn and others costumes or footwear. I will say there wasn't much disagreement with the final ladies new and returning to training camp per the judges choices from DCC Staff, Veterans, Alumni, and Fans who were in attendance at auditions. I think there could have been up to three more Vets that could have been cut due to their performance and there lack of during the season. Some did look soft in their solos and on the big screen in the forms of their dancing and figure. I believe they had a wake up call at auditions and hope they will realize the gift they were given on being invited back and will get it together so there isn't another Hanna situation. I do believe this will be an extremely emotional and special training camp due to it being the last at VR. I'm sure many of you assume what you think will happen and who you think will make the final cut this year, but I suppose it refers back to the good ole saying "Don't assume. assuming makes an...." :) ha! its going to be an interesting summer, we look forward to checking on yalls comments and "spoilers" as the summer goes on!

1. Which comments were creepy?

2. ...and? What is wrong with that?

3. I really don't recall anything offensive being said. We are critical, yes, but it is based on what these ladies willingly post.

4. I am sure that you could agree that some of the costumes were not flattering. I would love to see their (full) solos and judge their dance ability instead of their costumes, but that is not usually feasible.

5. Well, yes. This is a speculation board. 

IMO, between these comments and your use of "knowledgeable" and "spoilers" you sound more critical and negative than we do.

• Love 4
(edited)
36 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

What were you doing there and to gain access, you must either be a stadium employee, a DCC employee/alumn or work for the TV show. I know exactly why Hunter didn't go to Training Camp. Do you?

Thank you. I can't figure out who would have access to all 3 rounds of auditions were she would interact with TCCs. 

Can you share any insights on why Hunter didn't go to training camp? Any clue would be much appreciated. 

Edited by TiaGrace

Wow that's some really useful/legit inside info: 

I know the fan vote winner but can't tell you...

Shelbi danced to some kind of hip hop ish music that may or may not have contained some Britney Spears

Some vets need to lose weight but I won't say who... 

They may be moving to The Star... but again maybe not...

gingerJ I would be curious to know about Hunter... 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

Thank you. I can't figure out who would have access to all 3 rounds of auditions were she would interact with TCCs. 

Can you share any insights on why Hunter didn't go to training camp? Any clue would be much appreciated. 

Anyone can watch auditions if you are in Cowboys stadium. Its pretty open to the public for tours. And apparently this year (if not years before?) they broadcast the tryouts on all the screens in the stadium. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Not a current employee of CMT or they'd be fired for even hinting at spoiling inside info. That's a fact, Jack, for any reality production crew.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Mmm catfish and a piece of pie ;).

1 hour ago, Kaedee said:

I agree. After 10 seasons of MTT, I'd be totally surprised if everyone involved in DCC and the DCC process doesn't know about this board. After all, these girls coming into the process are from the digital age, with footprints on nearly every source of social media there is. :)

I thought the new facility was already finished and ready for TC....  So we'll still see the girls at VR this year during TC?

The Star in Frisco won't be open officially until August! 

I'm sure there's lots of ways to get an inside perspective.  A former DCC, or a staffer working that day coordinating and behind the scenes making sure everything ran smoothly.  Could be lots of things.

Well this has escalated, lol. Gonna sit here with my box of popcorn and see what else unfolds.

All the comments flying around about why Hunter didn't make training camp are just downright starting to annoy me. Can someone share with the group or can we just stop talking about it? Lol. I'm halfway being facetious, but the half-statements are pretty frustrating.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

I

I'm believing our "insider" to be 2 different people. Go back & read the initial post. There is a "yall" every paragraph or more. The 2nd writer has a better grasp of writing & isn't dropping southern slang thru-out. 

IMO - This is a forum for a reality show.  The women who are in TC are constantly judged, ridiculed, shamed, weighed by other women.  They do this because they want to. I want to talk about this show with other like-interested individuals.  I write about Holly's " no neck & crappy photos" as well as my pride at seeing "Caila in the dance studio,  improving leaps & bounds".  I along with many others discuss DCC'S looks as well as overall dancing ability. I was a dancer back in the day. I live vicariously thru this show & enjoy seeing TC members improve "Hello Madeline". 

Considering the nature of the swimsuit calendar not to mention the swimsuit runway walk..how can anyone young woman be bothered by this forum?  They really need to realize & wake-up to what the Cowboys organization is doing for them. It's purpose is to flaunt major T & A for men to enjoy, while at a game.  

Interesting catfish indeedy.

Your opinions are your own and I respect that greatly. Never will any two people completely agree 100% of the time. As well no I am certainly only 1 person not two. I went from saying yall spreading to the board to speaking to individuals one on one so "yall" was no longer necessary.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Well this has escalated, lol. Gonna sit here with my box of popcorn and see what else unfolds.

All the comments flying around about why Hunter didn't make training camp are just downright starting to annoy me. Can someone share with the group or can we just stop talking about it? Lol. I'm halfway being facetious, but the half-statements are pretty frustrating.

I'm about thisclose to just staying away from here until TC is over and the show starts.  Got enough drama in "real life" right now I don't need this...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Not insider info, but from her solo, she needs more dance technique. Less cheer. Like a ton of girls before her - just needs to refine. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GingerJ said:

Yes, I do know why.

• Love 1

Just a reminder - the mod recently pinned information about how to ignore people :)  That's what I do whenever i find myself starting to get frustrated.  This is supposed to be FUN! :) 

About the secrecy with the fan vote...didn't Colby post about it when it happened? I don't remember there ever being a big deal about keeping it a secret.  I wonder if they decided to enforce that this year. 

• Love 8
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

Just a reminder - the mod recently pinned information about how to ignore people :)  That's what I do whenever i find myself starting to get frustrated.  This is supposed to be FUN! :) 

About the secrecy with the fan vote...didn't Colby post about it when it happened? I don't remember there ever being a big deal about keeping it a secret.  I wonder if they decided to enforce that this year. 

I'm ignoring at least one person over this and probably about to be more.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Not insider info, but from her solo, she needs more dance technique. Less cheer. Like a ton of girls before her - just needs to refine. 

I mean sure, that's what I would assume, but all of the "I know why but I'm not telling" is getting kind of tiresome. I don't want to contribute to the escalating drama though so I'm going to leave my comments at that! Haha.

4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

You're absolutely right. There are a few people I've wanted to block in the past and I haven't, probably due to FOMO, but I think the day is coming. I think I need to retire from the forum for the weekend and drink a glass of wine.

• Love 4

Sooooooooo, only 3 days until the first meeting!!   I wonder if they're having it at VR considering they've moved so much stuff. Like is all the memorabilia going to still be there or has it already been moved? Hmmmmm

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, GAgirl said:

1. Which comments were creepy?

2. ...and? What is wrong with that?

3. I really don't recall anything offensive being said. We are critical, yes, but it is based on what these ladies willingly post.

4. I am sure that you could agree that some of the costumes were not flattering. I would love to see their (full) solos and judge their dance ability instead of their costumes, but that is not usually feasible.

5. Well, yes. This is a speculation board. 

IMO, between these comments and your use of "knowledgeable" and "spoilers" you sound more critical and negative than we do.

Fair questions!

1. In my own personal opinion searching into people's personal lives, talking about their families monetary value, romantic relationships previous and current, and other school and personal history is a bit much to me but I suppose I'm not wanting to know every single candidates history before they actually make camp.

2. I never said anything was wrong with that, you're looking a bit to deep into the statement maybe.

3. Being critical and having opinions is what makes the world go round. Though assuming you (not you directly) know sometimes personality and life from social media is a bit of a stretch. If that was the case it would make many of the people in the world far different than they truly are.

4. I will give a big amen on some of the costumes being completely wrong and unflattering! Also I know the solos aren't made in entirety for the public and I see what you're basing your opinions off of. I simply am saying i don't know if it's fair to judge too critically from a 15-30 second clip if its good or not. Even then prerecorded videos vs in front of the judges can look night and day sadly due to nerves :(.

5. Again I agree I was simply making a statement! :)

I'm not sure what "spoilers" I've said but if it came across critical of yall or negative about the forum I apologize you feel this way but that's not correct or my intent. Again I've followed this forum for a very long time, just wanted to pop my opinion in like you all do as well. :) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GingerJ said:

The one in blue, I mean. West is already having a problem with her pad or whatever it is hanging out, but at least the top seems more secure.

This is mean, but those two just do not have the DCC look. A little rough looking, in my opinion.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

the girl on the right in red is west, though she did not make training camp in 2015, she was cut at finals.

the girl in blue on the left is a Texas Revolution Dancer named Meleah.

Thank you. I was wondering about the two of them.

• Love 1
(edited)

Can we get back to the fun posts. Txstar35, you're kinda a downer. 

Did if anyone else see the post hunter made on InstAgram about the mavs tryouts? Not fully confirming she was trying out again but hinting at it. I have to say she's grown on me. I hope she works on "dcc style" and tries out next year. 

Edited by Shan18
  • Love 9
Just now, Shan18 said:

Can we get back to the fun posts. Txstar35, you're kinda a downer. 

Did if anyone else see the post hunter made on InstAgram about the mavs tryouts? Not fully confirming she was trying out again but Hinton at it. I have to say she's grown on me. I hope she works on "dcc style" and tries out next year. 

Has Hunter done anything besides Mavs? She seems to have a large following-even more than the DCCs themselves. I really like her! I predict that she will pull a Madeline and come back stronger and better next year (though I do believe her current look works for her). 

On another note-how much do TCCs post during the process? I know that someone said they deduce who's been cut by looking at group photos, but are the girls likely to say when/why they were cut? Just curious :)

• Love 1