Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Predictions: Seating? Fights? Will Yolanda stay all day?

• Start Topic

I think she meant what she said - they didn't talk on the phone. Someone (probably Kyle, who in that clip is doing the eye thing someone above mentioned) no doubt clued LVP in afterwards that you can look at the call log on your phone to see when a call is inbound or outbound, and the duration of the call. Not to mention your cell phone bill. That's why at the reunion she switched from "they never speak on the phone" to doing so 4 or 5 times. People have always said that LVP does her business on the phone. That is where the plotting takes place. She probably thought that safer than a text.

Re: the bit in bold, I can't imagine for a second that LVP wouldn't know that perfectly well without needing someone to tell her.

What's irritating me about Rinna is that it feels like she wants to blame her actions on LVP. If she felt uncomfortable about LVP supposedly trying to direct her or manipulate her, you'd think she'd be even less inclined to play ball. Why would she give in to LVP's direction of her if she thought LVP was giving shady directions/manipulations? To me it very much seems like Rinna wants to blame somebody else for the decisions that she's made this season. 

I agree with Kyle's observation too that Rinna is a follower. I also get the impression that Rinna feels like her only true ally is Eileen. She would have had an ally in Kyle if the Kim situation hadn't happened but now that she's basically down to one ally I think that has ended up having an impact on some of her decisions during the last half of this season. 

• Love 13
(edited)

You bet she would have. Eyes blazing, finger jabbing. Or at the very least: "I love Lisa. And Lisa loves me. And even though she said it, I'm okay with it. Because I like being friends with Bobby Fisher."

Kyle's finally figured it out. Lisa's never getting kicked off, no matter how many women come after her. Kyle knows that if she stays close with Lisa and they close ranks, they'll never be kicked off.

Re: the bit in bold, I can't imagine for a second that LVP wouldn't know that perfectly well without needing someone to tell her.

What's irritating me about Rinna is that it feels like she wants to blame her actions on LVP. If she felt uncomfortable about LVP supposedly trying to direct her or manipulate her, you'd think she'd be even less inclined to play ball. Why would she give in to LVP's direction of her if she thought LVP was giving shady directions/manipulations? To me it very much seems like Rinna wants to blame somebody else for the decisions that she's made this season.

I agree with Kyle's observation too that Rinna is a follower. I also get the impression that Rinna feels like her only true ally is Eileen. She would have had an ally in Kyle if the Kim situation hadn't happened but now that she's basically down to one ally I think that has ended up having an impact on some of her decisions during the last half of this season.

I have never gotten the impression was Rinna wants to pin everything on LVP. I think Rinna, like every other person who's dealt with LVP about anything, just wants LVP to own her part in it, to admit LVP wanted Yo called out on camera.

Every single season, for around the past 5 seasons, LVP is accused of being manipulative and shady off camera. All by different women, some who are not friends. What conclusion makes more sense, that this is constructed 5-year attempted takedown by random women? Or that LVP is a snake in the grass who tries to pull strings behind the scenes and then acts innocent in front of the cameras?

Edited by Silo
  • Love 11
(edited)

... I love what LVP brings to the show...bottom line I like LVP... I enjoy LVP's calculated demeanor.

Thank you for being honest. I think many fans like LVP's personality and what she brings to the show, so to them she can do no wrong, even if she is calculating, a liar and sneaky.

I kind of find myself in the same position as Rinna and Eileen with fans of LVP as they are with LVP herself. I just want her fans to admit she isn't perfect and has some major character defects, namely she's controlling, bossy, manipulative, incapable of sympathy in situations where she feels threatened and a liar. Lol.

Fans can still like and enjoy her other positive qualities. I feel this way about Bethenny. I KNOW she has major character defects but I like what she brings to the show and her personality, so I overlook all the grating and negative parts of her. But I acknowledge them.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 7

Kyle's finally figured it out. Lisa's never getting kicked off, no matter how many women come after her. Kyle knows that if she stays close with Lisa and they close ranks, they'll never be kicked off.

I have never gotten the impression was Rinna wants to pin everything on LVP. I think Rinna, like every other person who's dealt with LVP about anything, just wants LVP to own her part in it, to admit LVP wanted Yo called out on camera.

Every single season, for around the past 5 seasons, LVP is accused of being manipulative and shady off camera. All by different women, some who are not friends. What conclusion makes more sense, that this is constructed 5-year attempted takedown by random women? Or that LVP is a snake in the grass who tries to pull strings behind the scenes and then acts innocent in front of the cameras?

What makes me feel like Rinna ultimately wants to pin it on LVP is when she says that she wouldn't have brought certain things up otherwise. To me that was trying to absolve herself of the bulk of the responsibility. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Thank you for being honest. I think many fans like LVP's personality and what she brings to the show, so to them she can do no wrong, even if she is calculating, a liar and sneaky.

I kind of find myself in the same position as Rinna and Eileen with fans of LVP as they are with LVP herself. I just want her fans to admit she isn't perfect and has some major character defects, namely she's controlling, bossy, manipulative, incapable of sympathy in situations where she feels threatened and a liar. Lol.

I felt this way in earlier seasons, but I do feel that even a lot of her fans will acknowledge her faults, and admit that they don't care.  So that makes her much more tolerable for me than before, when it seems that her word was gold and it was hard for me to understand how people couldn't see how transparent her entire persona was.  I knew things had changed when Kyle went in on her at the S4 reunion, and IMO the reaction was 50/50 vs the overwhelming support LisaV would have gotten prior to that.  

Edited by Rina99
  • Love 6

I think if LVP didn't say that then Kyle would/will jump in to defend her friend against such an outrageous lie.

Exactly. When somebody is outright lying, Kyle goes from 0 to 60 with rage and defenses. When it's not a lie but she doesn't want to engage/support the story, she makes those eyes. Because she's a terrible actress. 

• Love 1

I felt this way in earlier seasons, but I do feel that even a lot of her fans will acknowledge her faults, and admit that they don't care.  So that makes her much more tolerable for me than before, when it seems that her word was gold and it was hard for me to understand how people couldn't see how transparent her entire persona was.  I knew things had changed when Kyle went in on her at the S4 reunion, and IMO the reaction was 50/50 vs the overwhelming support LisaV would have gotten prior to that.  

Lisa is far from perfect but she is more likeable than most of the others, the same with Kyle, for me. They all play the HW game, they all throw stones and then try to hide their hands, Lisa/Kyle included, and that all want to appear/look a certain way to the viewers. Some though, are willing to go low, very low, like Rinna and Brandi do, they want to put full blame on someone else for things they say on the show.

I have trouble believing anything that comes out of Rinna's mouth at this point because we saw, actually saw Eileen change Rinna's mind/opinion of what happened between her and Lisa on camera a couple of times. I am not convinced that Lisa suggested, told, ordered Rinna to do/say anything about Yolanda but I am sure that she, Rinna, has switched up her perception of what Lisa said to her to match up with what Eileen wants her to believe.

• Love 9

I have trouble believing anything that comes out of Rinna's mouth at this point because we saw, actually saw Eileen change Rinna's mind/opinion of what happened between her and Lisa on camera a couple of times. I am not convinced that Lisa suggested, told, ordered Rinna to do/say anything about Yolanda but I am sure that she, Rinna, has switched up her perception of what Lisa said to her to match up with what Eileen wants her to believe.

I actually don't believe that LisaV did, either.  Rinna is weak and can't stand on her own, so she's childishly conflating all of the off-camera conversations had about Yolanda's foolishness and trying to tie them into her own slip-up in using the Munchies term on camera.  

I have to say, I've enjoyed watching Eileen's on-screen evolution from the "Oops, I slipped up saying something about LisaR" conversation earlier in the season at that lunch to watching her carefully corral LisaR into believing what she wants her to believe about LisaV in Dubai.  Probably my favorite thread this season.  

• Love 6
(edited)

I actually don't believe that LisaV did, either.  Rinna is weak and can't stand on her own, so she's childishly conflating all of the off-camera conversations had about Yolanda's foolishness and trying to tie them into her own slip-up in using the Munchies term on camera.  

I have to say, I've enjoyed watching Eileen's on-screen evolution from the "Oops, I slipped up saying something about LisaR" conversation earlier in the season at that lunch to watching her carefully corral LisaR into believing what she wants her to believe about LisaV in Dubai.  Probably my favorite thread this season.  

I agree, Rinna is so confused at this point about what was actually said and who said it. LOL Eileen has been working on Rinna non stop since the Hampton's trip and Rinna doesn't even realize it to this day. Eileen outs Rinna, which put her squarely in the hot seat, and then she convinces her that it is all LisaV's fault and Rinna falls for it hook line and sinker! LOL

ETA, We may need to rename Rinna "silly putty", if you rub her enough with you opinions/views she will take them on as her own without realizing it! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
(edited)

Honestly, I'm not so sure. I showed my husband the other day how he can ascertain such a thing. He had no idea you could go in and look at that. I have also read a couple of other posts on this forum where people say that just because there is a call on Lisar's phone, it doesn't mean that LVP called her. That leads me to believe there are folks that don't know you can tell who was making/receiving the call. Maybe LVP didn't realize that when she originally lied about it.

Regarding Lisar and why she allowed herself to be manipulated, I think it's because it didn't bother her at the time, and she didn't really understand what was going on. That's not uncommon. Many folks don't realize they have been played until after they have been played. The reason that I think Lisar owns some blame is that I think she was more than willing to go along with some shady stuff. I think she looked up to LVP the same way many people do. She wanted to make her happy and was thrilled to be liked/trusted by the cool girl. I think after it all got going, she realized that she had been used to an extent. The Munchie thing set off a few alarm bells, but then when LVP was whispering in her ear that she needed to tell Yo off about the Bi-polar comments, she realized this was really all about LVP needing to find a way to take Yo down, while keeping her hands clean. That has always been the claim about LVP, and now she was realizing that was the game she was involved in. She was going to take the fall by herself. Honestly, I think she would be more than fine having the audience and Yo hate her, as long as they hated LVP as well. I don't think Lisar is innocent in this at all, but I do think she is telling the truth.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wouldn't doubt if LVP wound Lisar up the first half of the season because we saw Eileen wind her up the second half that's for sure. Perhaps the big lesson for Lisar is to strive to be the type of person who nobody can wind up and manipulate. I don't know if it's people pleasing or desperation to keep the job but it's not a good look.

ETA I can't help thinking of that scene from Yolanda's party where Lisar is laughing ( too hard as usual) at the idea of LVP being manipulative then ff 15 minutes and she is talking with Eileen saying LVP manipulated her. It makes me want to stand up and and shout " I've never seen such a double standard in my fuckin life" while I gesture with my arms and shimmey.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 8

Honestly, I'm not so sure. I showed my husband the other day how he can ascertain such a thing. He had no idea you could go in and look at that. I have also read a couple of other posts on this forum where people say that just because there is a call on Lisar's phone, it doesn't mean that LVP called her. That leads me to believe there are folks that don't know you can tell who was making/receiving the call. Maybe LVP didn't realize that when she originally lied about it.

Regarding Lisar and why she allowed herself to be manipulated, I think it's because it didn't bother her at the time, and she didn't really understand what was going on. That's not uncommon. Many folks don't realize they have been played until after they have been played. The reason that I think Lisar owns some blame is that I think she was more than willing to go along with some shady stuff. I think she looked up to LVP the same way many people do. She wanted to make her happy and was thrilled to be liked/trusted by the cool girl. I think after it all got going, she realized that she had been used to an extent. The Munchie thing set off a few alarm bells, but then when LVP was whispering in her ear that she needed to tell Yo off about the Bi-polar comments, she realized this was really all about LVP needing to find a way to take Yo down, while keeping her hands clean. That has always been the claim about LVP, and now she was realizing that was the game she was involved in. She was going to take the fall by herself. Honestly, I think she would be more than fine having the audience and Yo hate her, as long as they hated LVP as well. I don't think Lisar is innocent in this at all, but I do think she is telling the truth.

I think they are referring to just because Lisa called Rinna that doesn't mean or prove that Lisa talked Rinna into anything, not that she didn't actually call/phone Rinna. I also don't buy into Rinna being manipulated by Lisa, not at all. I think Rinna told Lisa about the Munchausen comment her hairdresser said and kept talking about it non stop, so Lisa told her "that if she was that concerned, to talk to Yolanda about it" herself, something Lisa admits happened and what Rinna initially said happened. It wasn't until Eileen told Rinna that that was considered manipulation did Rinna start saying Lisa manipulated her.

I wouldn't doubt if LVP wound Lisar up the first half of the season because we saw Eileen wind her up the second half that's for sure. Perhaps the big lesson for Lisar is to strive to be the type of person who nobody can wind up and manipulate. I don't know if it's people pleasing or desperation to keep the job but it's not a good look.

ETA I can't help thinking of that scene from Yolanda's party where Lisar is laughing ( too hard as usual) at the idea of LVP being manipulative then ff 15 minutes and she is talking with Eileen saying LVP manipulated her. It makes me want to stand up and and shout " I've never seen such a double standard in my fuckin life" while I gesture with my arms and shimmey.

I think this is when Rinna realized that her good buddy bought into what Yolanda was selling and would never tolerate her, Rinna, having a different opinion. With lots of help from Eileen, Rinna soon believed what Eileen told her, that Lisa manipulated her and that it was all Lisa's fault and not hers.

• Love 6

Fans can still like and enjoy her other positive qualities. I feel this way about Bethenny. I KNOW she has major character defects but I like what she brings to the show and her personality, so I overlook all the grating and negative parts of her. But I acknowledge them.

I definitely get what you're saying. I think to me though I see these negative qualities in all of the other women to varying degrees. I think they're all pretty controlling and manipulative truth be told and I think they've all been caught in lies. I'm trying to think of an exception.  

Over and over I get the impression that certain housewives who have gone after LVP are doing so because they want fans to see the version that they see without appreciating the fact that many fans aren't terribly bothered by the things that are brought up to prove that LVP is this horrible person who is very different outside of what fans see on the show. 

With Rinna I think it feels especially rich that she's complaining about being directed and manipulated only for us to her being okay with it when it comes to Eileen. 

I certainly don't think that LVP is perfect. She and Kyle are my favorite cast members though and I like what they bring to the show. 

• Love 11

I definitely get what you're saying. I think to me though I see these negative qualities in all of the other women to varying degrees. I think they're all pretty controlling and manipulative truth be told and I think they've all been caught in lies. I'm trying to think of an exception.  

Over and over I get the impression that certain housewives who have gone after LVP are doing so because they want fans to see the version that they see without appreciating the fact that many fans aren't terribly bothered by the things that are brought up to prove that LVP is this horrible person who is very different outside of what fans see on the show. 

With Rinna I think it feels especially rich that she's complaining about being directed and manipulated only for us to her being okay with it when it comes to Eileen. 

I certainly don't think that LVP is perfect. She and Kyle are my favorite cast members though and I like what they bring to the show. 

I think some of the other HWs, like Rinna, Eileen, Yolanda and Brandi don't realize that we see far more of those personality defects in them than we do LisaV and it's not that we don't think Lisa has any of them. Hearing the pot call the kettle names time and time again makes most dislike/distrust the pot, not the kettle. LOL

• Love 13

I think when it comes to the question of who tried manipulate Rinna more, LVP or Eileen, Rinna feels LVP did bc LVP went out of her way by calling Rinna and suggesting things to her. Rinna claims that LVP not only tried to plant ideas in her head but encouraged her to do things she may not have done, like saying Yo has Munch on camera.

The case with Eileen is different because Rinna went to her with her issues with LVP and Eileen gave her advice. Rinna sought Eileen out vs LVP who sought out Rinna. I think Eileen may have steered her in the direction that LVP is manipulative because that's what Eileen genuinely thinks about LVP and didn't want to see Rinna get taken advantage of.

The other difference is Eileen sincerely wanted to help Rinna (I know this conveniently furthered Eileen's own agenda, but I believe she really wanted to help Rinna too), while LVP was singularly minded wanting to take Yo down and not giving two fucks what happened to Rinna in the process.

• Love 2

I think when it comes to the question of who tried manipulate Rinna more, LVP or Eileen, Rinna feels LVP did bc LVP went out of her way by calling Rinna and suggesting things to her. Rinna claims that LVP not only tried to plant ideas in her head but encouraged her to do things she may not have done, like saying Yo has Munch on camera.

The case with Eileen is different because Rinna went to her with her issues with LVP and Eileen gave her advice. Rinna sought Eileen out vs LVP who sought out Rinna. I think Eileen may have steered her in the direction that LVP is manipulative because that's what Eileen genuinely thinks about LVP and didn't want to see Rinna get taken advantage of.

The other difference is Eileen sincerely wanted to help Rinna (I know this conveniently furthered Eileen's own agenda, but I believe she really wanted to help Rinna too), while LVP was singularly minded wanting to take Yo down and not giving two fucks what happened to Rinna in the process.

Eileen also did it on camera! So we all got to see it.

I think Rinna is also mad because Kyle and LVP were probably cackling along with her at all the Yolanda Instas and were probably texting things like, "This Bitch is Crazy!" And while Rinna was willing (maybe with prompting from LVP) to bring munchies up on camera, she wasn't prepared to sit there and have it fall like a big, rotten, stinking egg while the other two pretended to get the vapors and act like, "Why I never! Yolanda is clearly sick! We just think it's something MORE than de Lymes!" Horseshit! I think she was expecting a whole other reaction like, 'Why I can see why people would say that! Her texts are so ridiculous!"  They hung her out to dry and played innocent.  Sure later they admitted to "tee-heeing" over a "few" instagrams; I would wager IRL those texts going back and forth were a real laugh riot. Now they are minimizing and she is just calling bullshit. 

Rinna is such a scattered, manic lunatic that no one wants to hear from her anymore.  Even Erika was like, "Bitch" at the reunion. 

• Love 4

I thought LVP denied prior phone conversations in Dubai, but realized it actually happened at the dinner they had after the house painting deal.

LVP asked Lisar what it was that she did that made her "maniupulative". Lisar said it was more "directional" than maniupulative. As an example she talked about the Bi-polar comments from Yo. Lisar claimed that LVP kept asking her why she wasn't more upset about that. Why she didn't make a bigger deal out of it.

The conversation went like this:

LVP - "I didn't text you, wanna see my texts" (she reaches for her phone)

Lisar: "No, you called me" (LVP stops moving for her phone)

LVP "you wanna see our texts, because I haven't spoken to you on the phone"

Lisar: "we've spoken on the phone"

LVP: "today we spoke on the phone. When else have we ever spoken on the phone?"

Lisar: "Lisa, we've spoken on the phone"

LVP: "we haven't spoken on the phone"

I'm not sure how to analyze this except to say that when you watch it, LVP seems intent on making the point that she doesn't speak to Lisar on the phone. She says it more than once and is adamant about it. She doesn't act like this is something she forgot about, but something she is quite certain of. Of course in denying any phone conversations, she is calling Lisar a liar about the bi-polar stuff. In what world would this not infuriate someone? Lisar is asked directly for an example of LVP's behavior. She gives an example, and she is called a liar. I don't get how she is just supposed to let that go. How does LVP not look shady for flat-out lying? The interesting thing is that LVP didn't ever address whether or not she was telling Lisar she should be more angry and assertive about the Bi-polar stuff. She completely deflected on the actual accusation by focusing on the phone stuff.

First off I think someone should have called Rinna out for not being more upset about something about HER that Yolanda said.  I wouldn't blame LVP for asking her since Rinna becomes ENRAGED over Yolanda no-showing at someone else's dinner.  I do believe LVP was doing her a favor trying to direct the conversation back to her and her own personal issues with Yolanda.  This is a woman who seems to get worked up about everything.  I think she needs to lose the self-proclaimed "people pleaser" title.

One thing I don't understand, is why Rinna's home phone records incoming calls.  I live in California and just get a flat rate bill for my phone-including long distance and it even my business line never listed in coming calls.  I think Rinna had to go to a lot of trouble to get such a thing.  Then I started thinking why might LVP call her, let's see there was a tea at LVP's, a trip to Ohio the two took together, Ken's birthday party at LVP's,  the trip to the Hamptons, the animal hero awards at PUMP, Yulin march and then there was Rinna's birthday party.  So right there are seven reasons the two would have a conversation.  In the big picture of things Rinna and LVP lived the closest to one another.

I think my frustration, and reaffirms my opinion why Rinna parents probably aren't missing her visits, is the standing up and demanding to be heard.  I could understand if Rinna were trying to present a cogent argument but it is just all these presumptions and, always, never statements. 

• Love 8

I think there are certain phone packages that do provide a phone log from incoming and outgoing calls.  It just depends on the provider and package.  I believe XFINITY is one of them. 

The problem with this whole argument is that Lisa claimed she never calls Lisar.  She then changed that to hardly ever. 

Then we have the question of what time frame is Lisar talking about with the ten phone calls?

Is Lisar's house phone actually a landline?  If not, incoming calls can be viewed right on the account.

Why would Lisa call Lisar on her home phone when I would think she has her cell number?  Is that what Lisar meant?  Home phone?  Just doesn't make sense.

Ugh...  This is ridiculous that I'm even trying to figure this out.

• Love 4

Actually LVP said rarely or seldom and Rinna changed it to NEVER.  I think the whole called me at home threw everyone off.  I could not tell if she was calling a phone line or a cell phone.

• Love 6

I think there are certain phone packages that do provide a phone log from incoming and outgoing calls.  It just depends on the provider and package.  I believe XFINITY is one of them. 

The problem with this whole argument is that Lisa claimed she never calls Lisar.  She then changed that to hardly ever. 

Then we have the question of what time frame is Lisar talking about with the ten phone calls?

Is Lisar's house phone actually a landline?  If not, incoming calls can be viewed right on the account.

Why would Lisa call Lisar on her home phone when I would think she has her cell number?  Is that what Lisar meant?  Home phone?  Just doesn't make sense.

Ugh...  This is ridiculous that I'm even trying to figure this out.

It is a ridiculous argument to begin with. Without any transcripts of these phone calls showing LisaV was the one to bring Munchausen into the conversation to begin with, Rinna has nothing. Rinna's story about Munchausen has changed several times now, from it was her idea to talk about it, to LisaV and Kyle both knew about it, to LisaV said I should talk to Yolanda about it to now, Lisav wanted to accuse Yolanda of having it but not get her hands dirty. Bottom line, Munchausen would not have been said on the show had it not been for Rinna's hairdresser manipulating her into believing that's what was/is wrong with Yolanda. LOL Ahhh, Silly Putty Rinna, she will take anyone's opinions upon herself as her own just to make them happy then she will sell them down the river to make Eileen happy. LOL

• Love 4

It is a ridiculous argument to begin with. Without any transcripts of these phone calls showing LisaV was the one to bring Munchausen into the conversation to begin with, Rinna has nothing. Rinna's story about Munchausen has changed several times now, from it was her idea to talk about it, to LisaV and Kyle both knew about it, to LisaV said I should talk to Yolanda about it to now, Lisav wanted to accuse Yolanda of having it but not get her hands dirty. Bottom line, Munchausen would not have been said on the show had it not been for Rinna's hairdresser manipulating her into believing that's what was/is wrong with Yolanda. LOL Ahhh, Silly Putty Rinna, she will take anyone's opinions upon herself as her own just to make them happy then she will sell them down the river to make Eileen happy. LOL

I don't remember Lisar ever saying that Lisa introduced Munchhausen into it.  I don't think this is what's it's all about.  They, Lisa, Kyle and Lisar, probably had conversations about Yo and her so called disease and the doubts about what the heck was going on.  Hey, I'm with them on this.  I think Lisa may well have encouraged Lisar to bring this out.  And Lisar did but ended up not getting any support.  Why?   Lisar made the mistake of bringing up an 'actual' disease and she didn't realize that Lisa sow seeds but doesn't follow through.  So, now Lisar is really pissed.  Lisa will push behind the scenes but then she will wipe her hands of it when it comes out on the show.  I think this is what happened with the tabloids before the Palm Springs trip with Brandi.

Lisa is no innocent.  She is a chess player.  Best statement that Kyle has ever said. 

• Love 3

I don't remember Lisar ever saying that Lisa introduced Munchhausen into it.  I don't think this is what's it's all about.  They, Lisa, Kyle and Lisar, probably had conversations about Yo and her so called disease and the doubts about what the heck was going on.  Hey, I'm with them on this.  I think Lisa may well have encouraged Lisar to bring this out.  And Lisar did but ended up not getting any support.  Why?   Lisar made the mistake of bringing up an 'actual' disease and she didn't realize that Lisa sow seeds but doesn't follow through.  So, now Lisar is really pissed.  Lisa will push behind the scenes but then she will wipe her hands of it when it comes out on the show.  I think this is what happened with the tabloids before the Palm Springs trip with Brandi.

Lisa is no innocent.  She is a chess player.  Best statement that Kyle has ever said. 

When Rinna first said that LisaV told her to say it, Lisa said all she told Rinna was that if it bothered her that much then talk about it, something she tells all of them. Rinna has never said that either LisaV or Kyle ever agreed with Yolanda having Munchausen....ever. I don't think either did think that, even for a minute. Also, had LisaV been secretly agreeing with Rinna, when she did disagree, on camera no less, Rinna would have called her out right there and then but she did not because Lisa never told her she thought Yolanda had Munchausen. Yes, Lisa plays the HW game, as they all do, but telling/advising Rinna, who according to Kyle wouldn't shut up about Yolanda, "If you are that concerned/worried, then talk about it to Yolanda" is not manipulation, it is not setting Rinna up to do the dirty work, it is telling Rinna talk to her about it, not us.

As for the tabloids, Carlton and Yolanda, both of whom were very close to Brandi, denied ever hearing Lisa say it, denied even seeing the tabloids in Brandi's house and both of them were there before Lisa got there and both were inside Brandi's home. Also, Brandi would have told Yolanda well before the PR trip, not during. LOL

• Love 8

Lets talk a moment about cell phone records and call logs. Has anyone ever meant to send  a text and dialed instead ???  Opps, missed call !

LVP and Kyle have been very "careful" about not doubting Yolanda on camera. Yes they have admitted to laughing and snarking over tweets and instagrams but never denying that Yolanda has been very sick.  In fact, they both have shied away from speaking outright about it on camera in other than supportive terms ( Kyle comparing some symptoms to her depression, trying to figurer out what else cold be could be causing  her illness). When Kyle asked LVP about Yolanda's children , LVP got very quiet, almost turning away from the camera. She did not want to answer that on tape.

The bottom line is an adult knowing right from wrong. LisaR pursued talking about Yolanda's illness on camera. Eileen told her many times she is sick. Kyles eyebrows almost disappeared in her hairline when LisaR started reading from her phone. She knows better than to put that out there. You can't put that back in the bottle. Lis did it. Whether encouraged or not, she did it without thinking of the consequences. She thought she had allies in the pursuit of this storyline and she did not.

ED has always been in camp Yolanda, Vince;s kids dated her kids. She tried to get LisaR over but LisaR had been befriended by LVP early ( taking her for her walk of fame star in Palm Springs). Talk about having ones head up ones ass. 

My opinion that this is all on LisaR. She is so obsessed with story line she threw all caution to the wind. LVP and Kyle don't need a storyline, they are the stars.

• Love 12

Good post missb.   That is exactly what is going on. 

Whether this reunion is going to resolve anything really rests with Andy.  If he does not intervene to direct things (he knows exactly what is going on) we may see one big argument of attacks and denials.   

• Love 3

I predict I will be disappointed, like ever other reunion show.

Yeah, me too.  If  M was never mentioned, I wonder where we would be at this point.  A better or at least more interesting place I think. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

First off I think someone should have called Rinna out for not being more upset about something about HER that Yolanda said.  I wouldn't blame LVP for asking her since Rinna becomes ENRAGED over Yolanda no-showing at someone else's dinner.  I do believe LVP was doing her a favor trying to direct the conversation back to her and her own personal issues with Yolanda.  This is a woman who seems to get worked up about everything.  I think she needs to lose the self-proclaimed "people pleaser" title.

I agree that if I had been LVP, I would have mentioned to Lisar that I was surprised she wasn't more upset about the Bi-polar comment. I don't think that it was necessary, however, for anyone to call her out on it. I feel the same way about this that I do Eileen and Lisar wanting Kyle to be more upset about LVP's nastiness. Wanting or expecting for anyone to feel outrage doesn't make sense to me. It would make sense to state the obvious about ones own feelings in the matter.

The problem with LVP is the same here as it always is. No one would blame her for calling up Rinna and saying "hey girl, why aren't you pissed about this bi-polar stuff? Yo is running around making hateful statements about you because of the Munchies comment, you have every right to point out that she is a big fat hypoctite". The problem is that LVP isn't fessing up to doing this. She doesn't want to look like the kind of person who would involve herself. Who would want to get in the mud and gossip about Yo. God forbid she look like the one thing she hates to be called - a Grudge Holder. She can't be seen to have anything against Yo or to want to see her called out. She likes to act like she is so damned busy with her restaurants and such, that she doesn't give silly drama like this a second thought. So she lies to maintain the portrait of a HW that apparently lots of people enjoy. It works over and over again, so it's no wonder she just keeps pulling this trick time and time again.

She can lie about talking to Lisar on the phone, lie about believing Yo over Kyle at the reunion, lie about no one reaching out to her after PR, lie about distancing herself from Brandi, lie about believing Kyle and Mauricio only used her for business. All lies that we know about, and of course there have been many more allegations. Even though there isn't another HW (save maybe for Brandi) who has a list anywhere near this large of things that have proven to be lies, she still always gets the benefit of the doubt. It is the craziest thing I've ever seen.

• Love 4

It's weird because reunions are my favorite in a way but they are ultimately *always* disappointing. I also take issue with Andy the most during a reunion. He's long past the point where he's able to be objective but it's something that he would never acknowledge in a thousand years. We all know he has his favorites and it isn't just about favoritism. Sometimes he just doesn't want to bring something up because he sees it as being damaging to a show/network/franchise, whatever. 

I think of how he handled questioning Brandi over "the letter" that was addressed to Geneva Wasserman regarding the non lawsuit.

Sometimes the favoritism is so blatant I don't know why more people don't smoke his ass up on freaking Twitter. Repeatedly treating Yolanda as though she's the sole voice of reason, having no patience with Joyce, always being soft ball with 100%Pain, defending Brandi and his indifference to her racially charged comments, etc. He's the worst moderator. 

• Love 8

See, here's where my innate sense of pessimism pays off - I expect nothing (except the worst); hence I'm never disappointed and sometimes even pleasantly surprised.   :-D

• Love 8

I agree that if I had been LVP, I would have mentioned to Lisar that I was surprised she wasn't more upset about the Bi-polar comment. I don't think that it was necessary, however, for anyone to call her out on it. I feel the same way about this that I do Eileen and Lisar wanting Kyle to be more upset about LVP's nastiness. Wanting or expecting for anyone to feel outrage doesn't make sense to me. It would make sense to state the obvious about ones own feelings in the matter.

The problem with LVP is the same here as it always is. No one would blame her for calling up Rinna and saying "hey girl, why aren't you pissed about this bi-polar stuff? Yo is running around making hateful statements about you because of the Munchies comment, you have every right to point out that she is a big fat hypoctite". The problem is that LVP isn't fessing up to doing this. She doesn't want to look like the kind of person who would involve herself. Who would want to get in the mud and gossip about Yo. God forbid she look like the one thing she hates to be called - a Grudge Holder. She can't be seen to have anything against Yo or to want to see her called out. She likes to act like she is so damned busy with her restaurants and such, that she doesn't give silly drama like this a second thought. So she lies to maintain the portrait of a HW that apparently lots of people enjoy. It works over and over again, so it's no wonder she just keeps pulling this trick time and time again.

She can lie about talking to Lisar on the phone, lie about believing Yo over Kyle at the reunion, lie about no one reaching out to her after PR, lie about distancing herself from Brandi, lie about believing Kyle and Mauricio only used her for business. All lies that we know about, and of course there have been many more allegations. Even though there isn't another HW (save maybe for Brandi) who has a list anywhere near this large of things that have proven to be lies, she still always gets the benefit of the doubt. It is the craziest thing I've ever seen.

I definitely agree that Lisa is a grudge holder but I don't know that I agree that she always tries to hide this side of her personality. (I actually think most of them hold noticeable grudges to a point save Kyle and Rinna.) Sometimes LVP has no problem letting the gloves come off and no one knows that better now than Brandi and Rinna. I didn't see her as lying exactly about distancing herself from Brandi and I also see her as being openly sly and showing with her actions and comments that she's conscious of this. 

I also think that certain people have a positive response to how LVP plays the RH game. These women seem like they're mad at her play and resent the fan response to her because they feel like they see something else when they're around her. Rather than trying to take Lisa down it seems to me that if she really is this horrible, lying manipulator then they should be able to stand back and watch her hang herself the way that Brandi did rather than trying to force the issue. The viewers who see what they see IMO saw it starting in season 1 (or whenever they started watching) because LVP has been the same person every season. They should let the viewers decide IMO rather than trying to force their take on Lisa in order to get fans to see the "real" Lisa Vanderpump.  

Regarding your second point in bold--I think Kim and Yolanda have epically long lists of lies and exaggerations that have been proven to be false. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 7

I definitely agree that Lisa is a grudge holder but I don't know that I agree that she always tries to hide this side of her personality. (I actually think most of them hold noticeable grudges to a point save Kyle and Rinna.) Sometimes LVP has no problem letting the gloves come off and no one knows that better now than Brandi and Rinna. I didn't see her as lying exactly about distancing herself from Brandi and I also see her as being openly sly and showing with her actions and comments that she's conscious of this. 

I also think that certain people have a positive response to how LVP plays the RH game. These women seem like they're mad at her play and resent the fan response to her because they feel like they see something else when they're around her. Rather than trying to take Lisa down it seems to me that if she really is this horrible, lying manipulator then they should be able to stand back and watch her hang herself the way that Brandi did rather than trying to force the issue. The viewers who see what they see IMO saw it starting in season 1 (or whenever they started watching) because LVP has been the same person every season. They should let the viewers decide IMO rather than trying to force their take on Lisa in order to get fan's to see the "real" Lisa Vanderpump.  

Regarding your second point in bold--I think Kim and Yolanda have epically long lists of lies and exaggerations that have been proven to be false.

Great point about Kim and Yo. They have absolutely told some whoppers. I think that LVP's lies stand out so much more because they all become central to the story. The deal with distancing herself from Brandi, for example. This became the story in S4, with Brandi claiming LVP was pushing her away off camera (while still holding her close and mothering her on camera) as the reason she wanted revenge. That was why Brandi said decided to expose her. LVP, ever the victim, denied she would ever do such a thing. She loved Brandi and would never have shunned her when she was going through so much in her personal life. She said it over and over on the show, then looked Brandi right in the face and basically called her a liar for making the claim at the reunion -3 different times. She stuck to this lie right up until the time senile Ken sat down on the set and said that yep, they had decided earlier in the season to distance themselves from Brandi because of some questionable things she had done. If Ken hadn't just admitted to exactly what Brandi had said had happened, people would still think LVP the truth teller. As it stands, she was shown to be a major liar about something that drove the narrative for half a season.

Regarding the Grudge Holder deal, I wonder why the label bothers LVP so much? Because it does. She has talked about the fact that this label is false, that she is no such thing. She fought back hard against the charge by Kyle in S3. Kyle made the accusation several times. Brandi of course also made the charge. Kyle said it again this season because of the whole Faye deal, and again LVP seemed irritated at the notion. She does not like to be accused of holding a grudge. Since it has been accused so often and by so many, I think she tries hard to keep herself out of situations (like taking glee in hearing others gossip about Yo) where the charge could be made. It is proabably the trait that I most associate with LVP, but the one she most denies.

• Love 2

I think some things are not deserving of forgiveness. If someone accused my husband of assault and it was filmed and proven to be a lie, well then I'd be fine with being a grudge-holder. If Yoloonda had admitted she lied and asked for forgiveness from Ken and Lisa that would be one thing but I don't think that's the case. That's not nearly as petty and trivial as whatthefuckever Soapy and Sudsy are on about. IMO If they are right and Lisa is a manipulative grudge-holder, they really ought to be watching their backs if they come back next season. I will be laughing my ass off.

• Love 17

Lisa tried to counsel Brandi about her drunken tampon exposing behavior off the show and Brandi got mad at Lisa for "mothering" her and Lisa backed off. Then Brandi boo hoo'ed that Lisa abandoned her even though she was the one that pushed Lisa away to begin with and she did it on camera while proclaiming she didn't want Lisa "mothering" her at all to the likes of Yolanda who started "mothering" Brandi herself. What "lies" has Lisa told that became central to the show storyline? What lie has Lisa told that is worse that Kim's 3 years sobriety/100% pain/only 1 pain pill, or Yolanda's 4/7/9/18month fighting for her life storyline?

• Love 11

The way Lisar introduced the Munchausen comment left no room for either LVP or Kyle to express their feelings about Yolanda.  Lisar said it in such a way that it was such blasphemy for her to even be a part of a conversation about Yolanda having Munchausen.  Were Kyle and LVP suppose to defend the anonymous third person?  No Rinna, set that up so she would look like this honest guilt ridden victim of being coerced into the unflattering conversation by an unknown person.  Rinna claims it was a "hallefuckingleuah" moment for LVP and Kyle.  No it was just uncomfortable and Eileen racing onto the scene and now claiming the same is preposterous.  If anything it sounded more like Rinna played her hand wrong.  Similar to her saying she had LVP on a pedestal and could not believe she would behave in such a fashion.    

As to the chess playing, could there be worse players than Rinna and Eileen this year?

Lisa tried to counsel Brandi about her drunken tampon exposing behavior off the show and Brandi got mad at Lisa for "mothering" her and Lisa backed off. Then Brandi boo hoo'ed that Lisa abandoned her even though she was the one that pushed Lisa away to begin with and she did it on camera while proclaiming she didn't want Lisa "mothering" her at all to the likes of Yolanda who started "mothering" Brandi herself. What "lies" has Lisa told that became central to the show storyline? What lie has Lisa told that is worse that Kim's 3 years sobriety/100% pain/only 1 pain pill, or Yolanda's 4/7/9/18month fighting for her life storyline?

I think LVP got pretty disgusted with Brandi when she elected to take Yolanda to Sacramento instead of her.  I might add, rightly so.  When has Yolanda ever been a big proponent of gay rights?  Amazing how poor sick Yolanda could once again pull herself out of bed for such a visit. 

• Love 7

The way Lisar introduced the Munchausen comment left no room for either LVP or Kyle to express their feelings about Yolanda.  Lisar said it in such a way that it was such blasphemy for her to even be a part of a conversation about Yolanda having Munchausen.  Were Kyle and LVP suppose to defend the anonymous third person?  No Rinna, set that up so she would look like this honest guilt ridden victim of being coerced into the unflattering conversation by an unknown person.  Rinna claims it was a "hallefuckingleuah" moment for LVP and Kyle.  No it was just uncomfortable and Eileen racing onto the scene and now claiming the same is preposterous.  If anything it sounded more like Rinna played her hand wrong.  Similar to her saying she had LVP on a pedestal and could not believe she would behave in such a fashion.    

As to the chess playing, could there be worse players than Rinna and Eileen this year?

I think LVP got pretty disgusted with Brandi when she elected to take Yolanda to Sacramento instead of her.  I might add, rightly so.  When has Yolanda ever been a big proponent of gay rights?  Amazing how poor sick Yolanda could once again pull herself out of bed for such a visit. 

I agree and at that point, Brandi had already replaced Lisa with Yolanda.

• Love 6

I love LVP but she is a grudge holder. To be honest I don't think she ever really got over the Bobby Fischer comment.

I disagree. Let me ask you this.....How would you feel/react if a friend called you BF like Kyle did Lisa? Would you just ignore it, would you just forget it was said, would you eventually forgive and move on with this friend, never speak to that person again, what? Me, if the friend was someone that I really cared for, I would eventually forgive but it would take some time.......just like Lisa did with Kyle.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

Good post missb.   That is exactly what is going on. 

Whether this reunion is going to resolve anything really rests with Andy.  If he does not intervene to direct things (he knows exactly what is going on) we may see one big argument of attacks and denials.   

Quoting myself here.  I have a change of thought.  There is no way that Andy (production) aims for resolution of ANY kind.  He would never intervene to bring the emotional level down.  He never wants to rile a HW either and he would, if that were his goal.  Bravo loves the M debate.  It creates buzz.  They don't care it we don't like it; we (message board posters) are dismissed as "haters."  And they love it. 

And yet I watch. 

I disagree. Let me ask you this.....How would you feel/react if a friend called you BF like Kyle did Lisa? Would you just ignore it, would you just forget it was said, would you eventually forgive and move on with this friend, never speak to that person again, what? Me, if the friend was someone that I really cared for, I would eventually forgive but it would take some time.......just like Lisa did with Kyle.

I would, too. I have forgiven dear friends for the equivalent

Edited by wings707

I agree with the Brandi stuff, but she should have just been honest about it. I understand why she pulled away, and don't fault her for it. The point is, she lied about it, and in doing so, made someone else out to be a liar. She didn't want to be accused of dropping Brandi when she became unpopular. She had taken lots of heat from people like me when she dropped Kyle. She wanted to appear kind and caring on camera. For the record, according to Brandi, LVP never mothered her off camera. Never. She only did that on camera. Brandi has said that is the difference with Yo. She mothers her on and off camera.

I agree about Yo and Kim being big liars as well. The difference is they are mocked as such. Their lies are acknowledged. LVP's lies are always excused or minimized. Like they are no big deal. All of the lies I mention above became bigger in scope, and all of them made someone else look bad, while trying to make LVP look good. The all played a part in driving a negative storyline for someone else.

She said later after the S3 reunion that she knew that Yo talked badly about her because Yo had given her a heads up. Yet still she allowed Kyle to look the liar, by lying herself about who she believed. She did it deliberately and that lie stuck into S4. Remember that was the reason Kyle and Yo had issues during the beginning of that season, and contributed to the stress between LVP and Kyle.

The S3 lie about Kyle and Mauricio also drove the narrative for almost an entire year. LVP said it, engaged with people on Twitter afterwards who mocked Kyle for being a user. She blogged about it, interviewed about it, and continued to laugh with Brandi and Yo about it into S4. Of course she never thought it or believed it, and she said as much finally at the S4 reunion, but only after Kyle reminded her of the reality of their friendship. I'm sure off camera Kyle probably also reminded Her that Kyle was the only reason she was even on this show. The fact that she let Kyle take so much shit for an entire year still amazes me. People hated Adrienne for saying far less about LVP, even though she gave an actual apology not 5 minutes after saying it.

The other lies were certainly important in driving LVP's central narrative. Blogging and tweeting that no one ever checked in on her when she left PR. That no one cared about her. Playing the victim to the hilt, even while Kyle is releasing a very caring text sent to LVP early the next day. She doesn't just tell a lie, she tells lies that make others look bad.

• Love 3

I would be honest about it. I wouldn't pretend not to resent it and then passive-aggressively angle to bring rumors of this friend's cheating husband up on camera. LVP loved that Kyle was jealous of her relationship with Brandi. And she thought nothing of implying that Mauricio was a user who just wanted good listings. And she thought nothing of letting out, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." But if you ever dare say anything to her - even something as comparatively benign as comparing her to Bobby Fischer - she will work hard not to let it go.

• Love 6

Exactly where did the information that Bravo brings in clothes for the wives during the reunion come from?  Has it actually been verified?

I just find that really hard to believe, on several levels.

I love LVP but she is a grudge holder. To be honest I don't think she ever really got over the Bobby Fischer comment.

I think it permanently damaged their relationship and I think Kyle wishes she'd never said it. I know opinion was divided during that reunion as to whether or not these women were coming for Lisa but I definitely thought that three of them were so it was no wonder that she appreciated Brandi's support at the time. I think it was especially irritating to Lisa that Kyle would make such an unflattering comment after Lisa had defended her at the previous reunion. There were two or three times during season 2 where Lisa literally looked like she felt Kyle had slapped her in the face and I felt like I could see that she was not only startled but hurt. 

I think Kyle had a loyal friend in Lisa, at least for the purposes of the show, until Lisa realized that not only was Kyle engaging in bitch sessions about how much Lisa has changed, but that Kyle sounded like she didn't exactly enjoy having a friendship with Lisa. Kyle seemed to have little to no understanding of how wounding the comment is and IMO has likely made the chess comments in more than one conversation with the other women. I can see Lisa wanting to distance herself after that because Kyle almost makes it seem like being friends with Lisa is an exhausting exercise and not a game that she particularly enjoys. 

It just isn't a huge mystery why Lisa would want to make other alliances in the cast after that second reunion. 

All of that being said, do I think that she and Kyle are friends now? Yes. I think that they're friends off screen and on and while they have their differences and past issues, I think that they both like what the other brings to the show and ultimately I think they realize (I hope they do anyway) that it's better for them to be allies at the end of the day. 

I would be honest about it. I wouldn't pretend not to resent it and then passive-aggressively angle to bring rumors of this friend's cheating husband up on camera. LVP loved that Kyle was jealous of her relationship with Brandi. And she thought nothing of implying that Mauricio was a user who just wanted good listings. And she thought nothing of letting out, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." But if you ever dare say anything to her - even something as comparatively benign as comparing her to Bobby Fischer - she will work hard not to let it go.

I feel like this aspect was on Kyle's end as well. The jelly comments about Taylor come to mind. 

Both have said and implied extremely negative things about the other. I agree that Lisa was shady for saying that and I liked that Ken didn't go for it and stood up for Mauricio. 

• Love 5

I think Rinna told Lisa about the Munchausen comment her hairdresser said and kept talking about it non stop, so Lisa told her "that if she was that concerned, to talk to Yolanda about it" herself, something Lisa admits happened and what Rinna initially said happened. It wasn't until Eileen told Rinna that that was considered manipulation did Rinna start saying Lisa manipulated her.

This is the funniest part of that whole mess to me. Rinna came to LisaV and Kyle saying she had been involved in a conversation about Munchies. That conversation could have ended there. It may have ended up only being a "lost footage" clip if it had been left there. But, Eileen told Yolanda about it before Rinna ever said anything to Yo. Then Eileen told Rinna she needed to go and talk to Yo about it. LisaV admits she also told Rinna that if she was so bothered she should talk to Yo. But, the fact that Eileen blew up Rinna's spot and then told Rinna to discuss it with Yo, is so much more manipulative to me. 

Both Eileen and Rinna have said that they leaned on each other outside of filming. Eileen claims that she knew all about the "bring Kyle into it" from the jump. To me, this feels much more like Eileen manipulating the 4th wall than LVP pushing Rinna to discuss something she wasn't comfortable with on camera. This whole thing takes me back to the Amsterdam trip. 

The morning after that big dinner blow up, Rinna seemed shell shocked. She apologized to Kim and pretended that Kim also apologized to her and then just wanted to get some "retail therapy." Eileen basically asks Rinna why she made up with Kim - knowing full well that they were stuck in a foreign country with an unstable addict (well two actually) and that the whole "make up with Kim" thing was production influenced. I suspect, and this is just my speculation, that Eileen was already aware that Rinna was going to make up with Kim because of production, but asked her that on camera to either put her on the spot re the 4th wall, or to get Rinna to rant a bit about Kim. And, I only say that because I do suspect that Rinna spent a good deal of time after that dinner ranting to Eileen about Kim. 

I think the two of them made a pact this season to support the other no matter where the story line took them so as to avoid awkward situations like the scene they had in Amsterdam. I suspect Eileen dealt with a lot of ravings from Rinna about Yo, Kim, Munchies, and the LisaV/Kyle alliance and Eileen wanted some of that to come out on camera. 

The problem was that they weren't always coordinated on when some of Rinna's ravings would come to light while on camera. The party where LisaR dismisses Ericka's assertion that LVP is a sniper from the side, and the conversation they had on the beach both seem to show some shock on Eileen's part that Rinna hadn't gotten the memo about what they agreed to when it came to supporting each other. Eileen was so disappointed when Rinna said "Ericka doesn't even know Vanderpump" at that party. And she was also shocked when Rinna said that Yo was the most manipulative of all of the women during their beach conversation. 

What's weird about all of this ridiculousness is that I actually Like Rinna, Eileen, and LisaV. I have an on again off again with Kyle (there are times when I am totally on her side, and times when I actually yell at the television for her to stop being so awful), but I love the fact that she is on this show because she is just so fun to snark on. 

• Love 6

Exactly where did the information that Bravo brings in clothes for the wives during the reunion come from?  Has it actually been verified?

I just find that really hard to believe, on several levels.

The wives have talked about almost every year-the dead give away is when they have to ask someone who they are wearing or when you see the same dress on a different housewife.  Last year they had pictures of the dresses on a rack with the RH name next to it.  If I were Kathryn I would ask to pick my own next year.  That green is awful.  I believe Yolanda is wearing the same designer as she wore at the premiere-it is someone Gigi models for.

• Love 2

When Rinna first said that LisaV told her to say it, Lisa said all she told Rinna was that if it bothered her that much then talk about it, something she tells all of them. Rinna has never said that either LisaV or Kyle ever agreed with Yolanda having Munchausen....ever. I don't think either did think that, even for a minute. Also, had LisaV been secretly agreeing with Rinna, when she did disagree, on camera no less, Rinna would have called her out right there and then but she did not because Lisa never told her she thought Yolanda had Munchausen. Yes, Lisa plays the HW game, as they all do, but telling/advising Rinna, who according to Kyle wouldn't shut up about Yolanda, "If you are that concerned/worried, then talk about it to Yolanda" is not manipulation, it is not setting Rinna up to do the dirty work, it is telling Rinna talk to her about it, not us.

As for the tabloids, Carlton and Yolanda, both of whom were very close to Brandi, denied ever hearing Lisa say it, denied even seeing the tabloids in Brandi's house and both of them were there before Lisa got there and both were inside Brandi's home. Also, Brandi would have told Yolanda well before the PR trip, not during. LOL

I was replying to your post in which you stated:  It is a ridiculous argument to begin with. Without any transcripts of these phone calls showing LisaV was the one to bring Munchausen into the conversation to begin with, Rinna has nothing.

Apparently I misunderstood you because I thought you were saying that Lisar said that Lisa was the one to bring Munchhausen into the conversation.  I was saying Lisar didn't.   So, we agree. :)

• Love 2

As for what they wear for the reunion:  cast member Adriana de Moura dishes on exactly what goes down when it comes to dressing for the reunion tapings. Adriana, who rocked a Parker sequin ombre dress, Miu Miu heels, and Roni Blanshay jewelry, says each woman has to submit five possible outfits for consideration.

http://www.wetpaint.com/do-the-real-housewives-of-miami-get-to-choose-their-own-reunion-outfits-adriana-de-moura-tells-all-758088/

Maybe it varies by production company but this all I could find on the subject. 

• Love 2

As for what they wear for the reunion:  cast member Adriana de Moura dishes on exactly what goes down when it comes to dressing for the reunion tapings. Adriana, who rocked a Parker sequin ombre dress, Miu Miu heels, and Roni Blanshay jewelry, says each woman has to submit five possible outfits for consideration.

http://www.wetpaint.com/do-the-real-housewives-of-miami-get-to-choose-their-own-reunion-outfits-adriana-de-moura-tells-all-758088/

Maybe it varies by production company but this all I could find on the subject. 

That I completely believe, that the wives bring in 5 outfits and someone else decides what they will wear.  That would explain the racks as well.

• Love 2

That I completely believe, that the wives bring in 5 outfits and someone else decides what they will wear.  That would explain the racks as well.

Yes, that does explain the racks.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me. I've never bought into the idea that Bravo told them what they had to wear and provided them their look. The reunion is a big deal to all of them. They are forever judged on that particular Reunion look. It is the thing that many of us wait to see - what did they decide to wear. In what world would such women - so concerned about their looks - put themselves in a situation where they had no control over what they wear? The rumor that Bravo provided their outfit came from Joyce, who took heat over her S4 dress. She said that Bravo told her she had to wear it. What she failed to disclose was that she had brought several things for consideration, and that they told her which one would work best. Can anyone imagine the outrage if Bravo did indeed control this aspect? You would have HW's claiming favoritism or acting like Bravo wanted for their favorite to look the best.

• Love 3

It just isn't a huge mystery why Lisa would want to make other alliances in the cast after that second reunion. 

I would agree, except that LVP had already made another alliance (with Brandi) before the reunion. Hence the chess playing comment. They have both acknowledged that they had a huge fight right before the reunion. Neither has ever said what the fight was about, but since Brandi has said that she went to LVP before the reunion with talk of a "take down", which LVP clearly believed at that point, I think it is fairly safe to assume that their argument at least in part had to do with LVP believing something that Brandi was telling her over something that Kyle was saying. The most interesting, and depressing thing about that reunion from the very beginning was the clear signals that Kyle and LVP were not in a good place and that it was going to be a long and argumentative reunion.