Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 minutes ago, oakville said:

Heilaman said Avenatti is a hero to Americans. Who is paying him?

This to me is the $64,000 question.  I have no problem with Avenatti and I wish him God speed on his mission but I still want to know where he came from.  How did he come in contact with her in the first place and she came to chose him as her next lawyer (personally, I'm not thinking the Yellow Pages or Yelp!).   Make no mistake, great choice (and I personally thank her for his media appearances) but it still makes me wonder.  For me, I don't doubt there are many people that would like to end Trump's presidency as quickly as possible.  These are old money people (not those pesty I made my money by building strip malls people).  I'll be interested to read this chapter when it is written.

Edited by Chloesmom
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

I know, this and political polls are hard to read/digest these days.  I kind of threw in the towel last night when I heard they are still chanting lock her up at Trump rallies.  It pains me when I know people are voting against their own interests but think they are "winning".  I have been tuning back into MJ because I get my real news from other sources and usually later in the day but clearly other people are not doing their research.  This doesn't surprise me as my siblings couldn't even tell you where their polling place is.  

The fact that Trump isn't responding to this via Twitter speaks volumes.  If Cohen was raking in money so was Trump.

Joe is throwing out accusations without proof. Isn't that dangerous? It's like people accusing Joe of killing his intern in Pensacola.

I don't like the American political system of unlimited fundraising. In Canada, we have strict limits on how much money you can give to a political candidate or party. It's a few thousand. Companies or Unions can't donate to a political party.

I watched the french news TV 5 before Morning Joe. It's good to get a European perspective. Macron is upset that Trump went ahead & withdrew from the Iran Nuclear deal. It's bad for french companies. French business interests will be affected by Trump. They are sad.

The dumbing down of cable news tv analysis allows people like Trump to get elected.

Trump has catchy slogans.

They are discussing the potential war between Iran & Syria.

8 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

This to me is the $64,000 question.  I have no problem with Avenatti and I wish him God speed on his mission but I still want to know where he came from.  How did he come in contact with her in the first place and she came to chose him as her next lawyer (personally, I'm not thinking the Yellow Pages or Yelp!).   Make no mistake, great choice (and I personally thank her for his media appearances) but it still makes me wonder.  For me, I don't doubt there are many people that would like to end Trump's presidency as quickly as possible.  These are old money people (not those pesty I made my money by building strip malls people).  I'll be interested to read this chapter when it is written.

Donnie said that Avenatti is jumping the shark with his media appearances. Donnie is bragging about his relationship with Michael Cohen

• Love 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, oakville said:

My faith in TV viewers is waning. Morning Joe ratings continue to be above 1.1million. I guess no one cares about Joe being in a bunker

I am rarely up at 3:00 AM for the actual start of the show, but it barely seemed like Joe's show with Mika gone and Joe in the bunker.  More like a guest on his own show.

Oh, Eugene Robinson just referred to the "Cone of Silence" from "Get Smart," but no one reacted.  Yes, this is just what Pruitt wanted,  a cone of silence.

Edited by jjj
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, jjj said:

I am rarely up at 3:00 AM for the actual start of the show, but it barely seemed like Joe's show with Mika gone and Joe in the bunker.  More like a guest on his own show.

Oh, Eugene Robinson just referred to the "Cone of Silence" from "Get Smart," but no one reacted.  Yes, this is just what Pruitt wanted,  a cone of silence.

Yes!  That's exactly what it sound like he wants!

getsmart_toomanychiefs_cone_of_silence.p

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, jjj said:

but it barely seemed like Joe's show with Mika gone and Joe in the bunker.  More like a guest on his own show.

I was going to say the same thing. I tuned in at the end of Day Two of the Mike Pence discussion and I thought he had the day off.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

If you can, check out Avenatti's interview with Rachel Maddow. She asked him these questions and he answered.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Landsnark said:

They didn't always have this attitude towards the Clintons.  They've been on TV.  I've seen them fawn over Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Something happened long after the two were in office.

Mika & Joe used to have special shows devoted to The Clinton Global Iniative.

In 2008, Joe called Hillary his tv girlfriend.Joe wanted Hillary to win the nomination in 2008 . He was outraged  that Obama had only been in the Senate since 2005 & decided to run for President.

Joe is jealous of Obama’s success.

Joe wanted to use the early success of Morning Joe to run for a Senate seat in Florida in 2010.. It was an open senate seat.

Joe was outraged that Rubio & Crist were running. Joe wanted an uncontested primary.

Mikas dad was not that popular during the Carter Presidency. He was blamed for not getting the hostages released for Carter. 

Most Americans were opposed to Iran taking hostages of the US Embassy in Teheran.

Zbig tried to rescue the hostages but the helicopters crashed. Operation Eagle Claw.

Zbig was very tough on Russia. Many democrats did not like that back then.

I doubt Bill Clinton wanted Zbig to have any key role in the first Clinton administration.

3 hours ago, oakville said:

I don't like the American political system of unlimited fundraising. In Canada, we have strict limits on how much money you can give to a political candidate or party. It's a few thousand. Companies or Unions can't donate to a political party.

Can you please stop comparing how "bad" things are in America is vs. how "good" things are in Canada?  It's getting old and tired.  I'm sorry but I just had to vent.

Back on topic:  Donnie used to be considered the silver fox, but now that he's clearly aging, I think that he's just jealous that Avenatti is everywhere getting all the attention.  So yeah, Donnie's eyes are green.   I don't watch Avenatti as much anymore, but he's doing his job, and it's one helluva job.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

Can you please stop comparing how "bad" things are in America is vs. how "good" things are in Canada?  It's getting old and tired.  I'm sorry but I just had to vent.

I don't mind oakvilles's remarks about the sane Canadian system of political fundraising, health care, etc. It does make me want to move there, but alas, I have no skills  that Canada would want. It's sad to think that our country could adopt some of Canada's great policies, but our politicians are too beholding to their lobbyists and rich donors. I enjoy Oakville's recaps and observations, so thank you, oakville!

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Kenz said:

I don't mind oakvilles's remarks about the sane Canadian system of political fundraising, health care, etc. It does make me want to move there, but alas, I have no skills  that Canada would want. It's sad to think that our country could adopt some of Canada's great policies, but our politicians are too beholding to their lobbyists and rich donors. I enjoy Oakville's recaps and observations, so thank you, oakville!

No doubt, these are some trying times here in the U.S.  I wake up almost every morning wondering WTF happened?  How did this happen?  However, I, for one, would not want to live anywhere else in the world, but I certainly wouldn't disparage anyone else's country.  

Since I don't want to veer off topic anymore, that's the last I'll post about it.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, shok said:

If you can, check out Avenatti's interview with Rachel Maddow. She asked him these questions and he answered.

Oh shok thank you!  I caught the tail end of the interview as I didn't know he was going to be on.  Off to the MSNBC archives I go!

6 hours ago, oakville said:

Donnie said that Avenatti is jumping the shark with his media appearances.

I think the only CNN show he hasn't done is Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain. New episodes are airing so there's still time.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

No doubt, these are some trying times here in the U.S.  I wake up almost every morning wondering WTF happened?  How did this happen?  However, I, for one, would not want to live anywhere else in the world, but I certainly wouldn't disparage anyone else's country.  

Since I don't want to veer off topic anymore, that's the last I'll post about it.

Thanks. I like the weather in Florida. I want to do recaps from Sarasota in a few years.

I like Meachams theory that the USA will return to normal eventually after this whacky period.

Canada nearly broke apart in 1995, which Is the main reason I live in Oakville & not Montreal. I didn’t want to be on the wrong side of the border if the country split up.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Back on topic:  Donnie used to be considered the silver fox, but now that he's clearly aging, I think that he's just jealous that Avenatti is everywhere getting all the attention.  So yeah, Donnie's eyes are green.   I don't watch Avenatti as much anymore, but he's doing his job, and it's one helluva job.

Sorry about that. Trust me, not everything is great here in Canada. I was eligible for American citizenship & was thinking of moving there in 1990s. I have followed US & Canadian politics & cable news shows since the early 1980s. 

I find the differences in both countries political punditry to be fascinating.

You should watch Canadian cable news equivalent shows like Power & Politics on CBC.ca. They discuss USA politics on a regular basis.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Donnie might be the next #

metoo predator. Joe always jokes that he chases after ladies in the Hamptons.

I wonder if he is still dating Marla Maples?

He used to have good analysis of the advertising aspect of politics.

• Love 1

I have enjoyed Donnie off and on; like how he doesn't always bow to Joe and Meeka.  But lately he seems a little...I don't know...oily/sleazy?  Maybe past his prime as a Don Juan; actually, I don't really know if he ever had a "prime" but I mostly have enjoyed his observations; plus the fact that he was maybe dating Marla Maples was fascinating.  To me.  He just puts me off a little nowadays.  Just me?  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Kemper said:

Just me?  

NO.

I said earlier today his constant shilling for Cohen these days is gross and needs to stop.  The jig is up.  He's a very bad lawyer and there aren't enough lunches at Barney's with Donnie that are going to fix that.

I do wonder if/when lawsuits about harassment start flying in his direction as he just doesn't know how to reel it in so to speak and I can't imagine what he is like off camera.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

NO.

I said earlier today his constant shilling for Cohen these days is gross and needs to stop.  The jig is up.  He's a very bad lawyer and there aren't enough lunches at Barney's with Donnie that are going to fix that.

I don't get why Cohen would continue to keep up the buddy buddy talk with Donnie. He knows that Donnie is on Morning Joe, and why would he want to subject himself to information leaking out?  Donnie should just shut up about Cohen instead of being so vague and reiterating how much the guy loves his family.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Kenz said:

I don't get why Cohen would continue to keep up the buddy buddy talk with Donnie. He knows that Donnie is on Morning Joe, and why would he want to subject himself to information leaking out?  Donnie should just shut up about Cohen instead of being so vague and reiterating how much the guy loves his family.

I completely agree, they should both just shut up and sit tight.  My guess is that since DD is the King of All PR they think it will help that they keep reminding people he is a family man.  That probably works until the next heartbeat when you remember this imbecile has threatened and berated anyone that got in Trump's way.  There is a part of me that is amazed that he was so cowed by Trump and would go to such lengths to grovel after him only to be ditched like one of his ex-wives.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kemper said:

I have enjoyed Donnie off and on; like how he doesn't always bow to Joe and Meeka.  But lately he seems a little...I don't know...oily/sleazy?  Maybe past his prime as a Don Juan; actually, I don't really know if he ever had a "prime" but I mostly have enjoyed his observations; plus the fact that he was maybe dating Marla Maples was fascinating.  To me.  He just puts me off a little nowadays.  Just me?  

Donnie used to bring Mika expensive Louboutin shoes on the set of Morning Joe as a goodwill gesture. Mika used to squeal with delight. #Knowyourvalue.

1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

Joe was looking really rough in the bunker today, so I did a side-by-side. Yikes, dude. 

2xpxoY5.jpg

Yikes!

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, XOQueens said:

Joe was looking really rough in the bunker today, so I did a side-by-side. Yikes, dude. 

2xpxoY5.jpg

Ok, I've looked at this for a long time now and it reminds me of those TMZ things where you have to find what they altered except I don't see much difference between the two.  Maybe a few pounds/puffiness/Just For Men hair color but this is one guy you really have to work on before you trot him out in public and he needs a new tailor as there is clearly a problem with adjusting his sleeve length.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, oakville said:

Donnie used to bring Mika expensive Louboutin shoes on the set of Morning Joe as a goodwill gesture. Mika used to squeal with delight. #Knowyourvalue.

Or in Donnie's case, know her shoe size.  GROSS.  Gross gross gross.

• Love 3

Monday Mini Recap. I have to take my car in for servicing. There is a special guest today. It's Joe!. Jon Meacham is in the Nasville library. Mika is wearing a dark top with a white scarf. Is she is mourning?. Mika & Joe are making fun of Trump. Joe mocked Giuliani for being knighted by the Queen.

Everyone is upset that Trump is moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Congress passed the law to move the Embassy 23 years ago, but Trump has the audacity to follow through with it. It's supposed to be a bargaining chip in negotiations with the Palestinians.

Elise Jordan is hilarious today. I like her violet sleeveless dress. She said Cohen was going through LinkedIn to get clients.

They are discussing corruption in Washington. Confessore admitted that there are many lobbying  firms in Washington. They help clients get deals.

Joe said everyone complained about Reagan in Rekyavik when he turned down the nuclear arms deal with Gorbachev. Joe said Reagan was right & the media was wrong.

Joe said Trump might be right about Israel. Mika got mad at Joe.

It looks like a good show today.

• Love 4

My Dad receives great care from the VA.  In the last couple of weeks, the health web site has changed and is a little harder to navigate.  Now I'm wondering based on the MJ segment about Kushner if he had any thing to do with the changes.

That clip with Meghan McCain using the F-word gave me pause. Didn't she recently attack the Parkland students for using profanity?  Is it only OK when she uses vulgar language?

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, madfortv said:

My Dad receives great care from the VA.  In the last couple of weeks, the health web site has changed and is a little harder to navigate.  Now I'm wondering based on the MJ segment about Kushner if he had any thing to do with the changes.

That clip with Meghan McCain using the F-word gave me pause. Didn't she recently attack the Parkland students for using profanity?  Is it only OK when she uses vulgar language?

Good heavens I just read up a bit on those changes madfortv.  It doesn't sound like everything has been rolled out system wide but what has been implemented sounds like a complete nightmare.  Shame on them for implementing what they have so far.  I hope this doesn't impact your father too much and please thank him for his service.

• Love 2
On 5/11/2018 at 6:04 PM, XOQueens said:

2xpxoY5.jpg

I know our ears never stop growing but it seems Joes head continues to grow as well!

• Love 2

I am usually numb to Meeka's scarves and really don't notice them much anymore.  But today?  That white thing draped across her neck/shoulders?  It was unnerving.  Maybe she is trying to call attention to her upper mid-section?  Where The Girls are?  Maybe a print or colored scarf wouldn't have been so bad.  Perhaps cuts to the wardrobe budget so that she wears the same few tops with different scarves so we won't notice?  Is she trying to get her scarf to match her hair color?  Dark eye makeup with platinum accessories?  She is an attractive woman so I can't figure out if she is playing up her assets or playing them down.  

On 5/11/2018 at 7:02 AM, oakville said:

Donnie is bragging about his relationship with Michael Cohen

Donnie you may want to rethink choosing this hill to die on. 

52 minutes ago, novhappy said:

I know our ears never stop growing but it seems Joes head continues to grow as well!

Actually it's gravity that causes ears to look bigger/longer. We have less cartilage cells as we age, not more. 

Joe looks about 20-30 lbs bigger in that second photo. It can't be Mika's cooking. 

1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

While I agree that the "joke" about McCain was in the worst possible taste, as usual everyone forgets all the shitty things McCain, and his dipshit daughter have done. Yes he was a war hero, and deserves all manner of respect for that. But in recent years he has been disgusting in his politics. 

And his daughter is a bona fide jack ass. Watch five minutes of The View if you doubt it. 

• Love 5

Question: Has anyone here watched Peaky Blinders? I started to a while back and didn't get thru the first episode, I think I just turned it off for some reason and never went back. I don't trust Joe's taste in anything, but I have heard it's really good. 
Also: Tom Hardy. 

3 hours ago, madfortv said:

That's good to hear!. Wasn't the VA supposed to be used by the Obama administration to be a blueprint for improved health care?

I feel bad for Meghan. Her dad is being trashed by one of Trump's lackeys. I hope he gets better.

(edited)
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Question: Has anyone here watched Peaky Blinders? I started to a while back and didn't get thru the first episode, I think I just turned it off for some reason and never went back. I don't trust Joe's taste in anything, but I have heard it's really good. 
Also: Tom Hardy. 

Yeah. I didn't like it, but some of my friends really quite like it so the whole group chat hears about it lol. But I also never liked Downton Abbey, so it is possible historically based dramas set in England just aren't my thing. Joe gets hot and bothered for most things British these days, so I'm not surprised he likes it. If the BBC ever makes a historical drama about some lads from Liverpool he may well orgasm over it.

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Yeah. I didn't like it, but some of my friends really quite like it so the whole group chat hears about it lol. But I also never liked Downton Abbey, so it is possible historically based dramas set in England just aren't my thing. Joe gets hot and bothered for most things British these days, so I'm not surprised he likes it. If the BBC ever makes a historical drama about some lads from Liverpool he may well orgasm over it.

Joe would have loved to be part of the Beatles.

1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Donnie you may want to rethink choosing this hill to die on. 

Actually it's gravity that causes ears to look bigger/longer. We have less cartilage cells as we age, not more. 

Joe looks about 20-30 lbs bigger in that second photo. It can't be Mika's cooking. 

While I agree that the "joke" about McCain was in the worst possible taste, as usual everyone forgets all the shitty things McCain, and his dipshit daughter have done. Yes he was a war hero, and deserves all manner of respect for that. But in recent years he has been disgusting in his politics. 

And his daughter is a bona fide jack ass. Watch five minutes of The View if you doubt it. 

I don't watch the View but occasionally watch clips on Mediaite. It looks like a weird show. I think Nicolle Wallace was on it for a while a few years ago.

(edited)
1 hour ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

Joe would have loved to be part of the Beatles.

Joe is thirsty to be part of any "cool" group (not just musical).  That's why he latched onto Mika with a death grip.  Lest we forget, when Joey started at MSNBC in 2003 they had shows hosted by mega conservatives Michael Savage, Tucker Carlson, Pat Buchanan and Alan Keyes.  He was just a hick from Florida with a big mouth who fit into their programming.  

I'm not saying Mika's cool, but in Joe's eyes, she's a major step up from his Redneck Riviera past. And then Don Imus stepped in it big time, and Joey was in the right place at the right time.   He now parties in the Hamptons,  hobnobs with the major players, etc. He used her father's influence and connections to be taken seriously.   Which he doesn't remotely deserve, as he can't defend 99% of the arguments he makes, hence the yelling and indignation.  Also see Rachel Maddow take down on Meet the Press. 

And since he has a three hour time slot on a major cable news channel, he can book guests who use him to promote themselves, their books, and get to air their views, some of which are as ill informed as Joe's.  And he believes he's important and people want to know what he thinks.

Anyone I know who watches MJ says, to a person, "I like the panel, but if Joe & Mika left, the show would be SO much better". 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Joe is thirsty to be part of any "cool" group (not just musical).  That's why he latched onto Mika with a death grip.  Lest we forget, when Joey started at MSNBC in 2003 they had shows hosted by mega conservatives Michael Savage, Tucker Carlson, Pat Buchanan and Alan Keyes.  He was just a hick from Florida with a big mouth who fit into their programming.  

I'm not saying Mika's cool, but in Joe's eyes, she's a major step up from his Redneck Riviera past. And then Don Imus stepped in it big time, and Joey was in the right place at the right time.   He now parties in the Hamptons,  hobnobs with the major players, etc. He used her father's influence and connections to be taken seriously.   Which he doesn't remotely deserve, as he can't defend 99% of the arguments he makes, hence the yelling and indignation.  Also see Rachel Maddow take down on Meet the Press. 

And since he has a three hour time slot on a major cable news channel, he can book guests who use him to promote themselves, their books, and get to air their views, some of which are as ill informed as Joe's.  And he believes he's important and people want to know what he thinks.

Anyone I know who watches MJ says, to a person, "I like the panel, but if Joe & Mika left, the show would be SO much better". 

A thousand likes ! I just skimmed through Mika's Know Your Value book. There is a passage where Mika threatened to quit if MSNBC didn't give her a raise. She was making 150K per year which was low & barely paid her clothing expenses etc. Her bank account was usually overdrawn. Joe gave her part of his ratings bonus  to prevent her from quitting.  Joe's compensation from MNBC rose from $1M to $3M. According to Mika, Joe  sat down with his wife, Susan Scarborough  and she agreed that it was a good idea to keep Mika happy!!!. LOL! Mika spoke to dr Z & he said it was OK for Joe to give his daughter extra money, because she added value to the show. She had a Rolodex of Dr Z's contacts.

53 minutes ago, oakville said:

According to Mika, Joe  sat down with his wife, Susan Scarborough  and she agreed that it was a good idea to keep Mika happy!!!

No. No way. Seriously? What year was this?

57 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

No. No way. Seriously? What year was this?

2008. Remember that this is Mika's version of the story. Apparently,  Mika's view is that she  was a key part of the early success of Morning Joe. Joe convinced Susan that they had to keep Mika at all costs on the show. MSNBC would not renegotiate her contract which had no ratings bonus money. Joe did not disclose to Susan that he stayed up late every night to watch Mika's 2 minute overnight news clips in 2006 & early 2007 while Susan  was sleeping.

There is no mention of Joe giving part of his bonus money to Willie.......

In 2007, Mika set fire to a paper copy of a news item about Paris Hilton's midnight release from prison that she was supposed to read on the air . The incident went "viral" and contributed to an early ratings rise. They also did a good job during the 2008 primaries, which was more exciting than anticipated. Obama was supposed to lose badly to Clinton. It was supposed to be a race between Clinton & Edwards. The GOP race was also exciting because McCain did better than expected.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, oakville said:

2008. Remember that this is Mika's version of the story. Apparently,  Mika's view is that she  was a key part of the early success of Morning Joe. Joe convinced Susan that they had to keep Mika at all costs on the show. MSNBC would not renegotiate her contract which had no ratings bonus money. Joe did not disclose to Susan that he stayed up late every night to watch Mika's 2 minute overnight news clips in 2006 & early 2007 while Susan  was sleeping.

There is no mention of Joe giving part of his bonus money to Willie.......

In 2007, Mika set fire to a paper copy of a news item about Paris Hilton's midnight release from prison that she was supposed to read on the air . The incident went "viral" and contributed to an early ratings rise. They also did a good job during the 2008 primaries, which was more exciting than anticipated. Obama was supposed to lose badly to Clinton. It was supposed to be a race between Clinton & Edwards. The GOP race was also exciting because McCain did better than expected.

I knew about Joe giving her part of his bonus, that's enshrined in #KYV lore, but I hadn't heard/read his wife agreed to the deed. I just assumed he did it without telling her. Because. Come on. Lol

• Love 2

Does anyone else think Mika is overcompensating for something with her way-over-done Instagram countdown for her daughter's graduation? Am I cynical? I'd have been so embarrassed if my parents did this. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Does anyone else think Mika is overcompensating for something with her way-over-done Instagram countdown for her daughter's graduation? Am I cynical? I'd have been so embarrassed if my parents did this. 

I totally agree. I was just thinking the same thing, and “overcompensating” was also the word I was thinking. I get that Mika is proud of her daughter graduating from college, but I think she is going WAY overboard with all the baby photos. 

I tuned in 15 minutes late but per Mika's outfit (and no mention of him at the end of the first segment) I will guess that Avenatti is not scheduled to appear. She is dressed like June Cleaver again, lacking just some pearls and a can of Scott's Liquid Gold and a soft cloth to authenticate the look. What Is With The Frump?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, suomi said:

She is dressed like June Cleaver again, lacking just some pearls and a can of Scott's Liquid Gold and a soft cloth to authenticate the look.

Hee!  Uh oh, look out she has her sleeves rolled up which unfortunately only adds to the frump.  I think Avenatti is intentionally avoiding them as he does not want to subject himself to another round of Mika's withering interrogation.

I see she was pissed they wouldn't play the lightning intro for Kasie (who is doing another great job today and is a pleasure to watch) so good.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, suomi said:

I tuned in 15 minutes late but per Mika's outfit (and no mention of him at the end of the first segment) I will guess that Avenatti is not scheduled to appear. She is dressed like June Cleaver again, lacking just some pearls and a can of Scott's Liquid Gold and a soft cloth to authenticate the look. What Is With The Frump?

You stole my thunder!. Frumpy Mika is back with her 2018 Librarian collection. Joe has appeared on set for the second day in a row. David Ignatius & Richard Haas. KCDC was in the Library. She was spared the lightning bolt intro because of the 58 deaths in Gaza. Mika was oblivious & asked where is the lightning bolt. Joe cut her off & showed the newspaper with the chaos in Gaza. Mika muttered, I guess you are right.

Joe was worried about an Iranian militia leader gaiing strength in Iraq. Iraq is under the influence of Iran.

Joe admitted that he voted for the Embassy in Jerusalem. Muttering Mika called the deal lame & mocked Trump's art of the deal.

Shumer supports the embassy in Jersulam. KC was afraid to mention that Shumer is Jewish & NY state has a large base of Jewish voters. Most jewish voters support Israel.

KCDC is crafty.

Richard Haas is blaming Trump for not following standard foreign policy.

Joe supports letting Turkey leave Nato. That would have huge consequences. No one challenged him. The US has many military bases in Turkey.

Abadi supports the USA. Al Sadr is anti USA.

Abadi is against corruption.

No mention of Melania's surgery yet.

Mika & Joe are mad at

• Love 2

JoMika said that Karins is plotting against them for 2020. Bill Karins might take over the show in 2020. I wonder if Mika & Joe will quit after the 2020 election?

Trump is supporting a Chinese company that buys US parts.

Mika & Joe mocked Trump for supporting the Chinese company.

The theme today is that the Middle East is complicated place.

Joe is being dismissive towards Mika today. She is having trouble reading the teleprompter. Trump is building a hotel in Indonesia.

Trump's deal with the Chinese company is a quid pro quo for Trump's hotel project in Indonesia. Yikes!

Joe is now ranting. Willie said it was Serenpendity.

• Love 2