Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Will Donny Deutsch have to apologize to Joe ? Joe's narrative has been that Trump & the GOP are doomed forever. Doesn't Joe believe that Trump will be impeached & removed from office once GOP Senators unite with Democrats to replace him with Pence. Unemployment has been low for a few years It didn't help Hillary keep the White House or winning back the Senate.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/julia-seymour/2018/05/04/msnbc-shock-predicts-trump-landslide-due-39-unemployment-n

• Love 1

My Aim Is True, how do you go about starting a new forum like for New Day?  I think there are more than a few of us that are maxed out on MJ and would enjoy watching and discussing New Day (and can you still be our moderator please?).

5 minutes ago, Xena said:

Sweeeeeet.  omg, I had no idea... I will be searching this weekend to see what I can find, thanks!

And Xena make sure you throw Keith Olbermann into your search.  Those clips are spectacular . . . :)

• Love 2
(edited)

My Aim Is True, how do you go about starting a new forum like for New Day?  I think there are more than a few of us that are maxed out on MJ and would enjoy watching and discussing New Day (and can you still be our moderator please?).

NOOOOOOO! Don't leave!  If New Day is a quality show then what would we have to snark on? Don't jump ship now!  I'll make you  deal (and I am serious)--when Trump is gone, by whatever means it happens, we'll all stop watching/recapping/snarking the very next day.  All that will be left is my Aim Is True going, "Ok how am I going to pay the bills now??"

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave?  If a show is good then what would we have to snark on? Don't jump ship now!  I'll make you  deal (and I am serious)--when Trump is gone, by whatever means it happens, we'll all stop watching/recapping/snarking the very next day.  All that will be left is my Aim Is True going, "Ok how am I going to pay the bills now??"

HEE!  No, you won't be getting rid of me that quickly but the fact is I watch ND two to one now compared to MJ and have really enjoyed more than a few of the segments especially this week.  I will always love me some MJ snark and will continue to bop in occasionally but I need to replace some of the brain cells I have killed off drowning my sorrows since . . . well . . . you know . . . :(

17 minutes ago, oakville said:

Excellent choice Oakville, a classic!  Smug prick . . . hee!

• Love 3

I agree on the New Day "like" from people.  We could always snark on Chris Cuomo's hair (love his curls but sometimes they are plastered down)...Alyson Camerota's "too much" hair...the fights with Kelly Ann and any other lunatic liars who come on.  MJ is just no fun other than to snark on the hosts egos and wardrobe.  I love some junk tv, but I respect the fact that "New Day" hosts are always prepared for interviews and such.  Plus neither host is afraid to sit down, one-on-one, with a guest for an interview.  We could have spent days snarking and admiring Cuomo's t-shirt and bermuda appearances after the hurricane, microphone in hand.  

Can you imagine Meeka just having one person with her at the desk?  She would have to be prepared to ask questions in addition to preening.  Joe would have to be prepared in addition to bloviating.  Neither would have their regular sycophants to parrot the hosts.  

• Love 7

I'll just venture out here with my unpopular opinion - I actually like Morning Joe and don't hate watch it.  I think you just have to take it for what it is - not a news show, not even necessarily sharp political commentary, but more like having your crazy, quirky family in your den every morning - you know some of them are smarter than others, some are weirder than others, but your love them all the same.   You accept them, warts and all.  And as for Joe and Mika being happy?  Good for them!  By far not the worst thing that's ever happened.  I'll show myself out now.......

• Love 13
1 minute ago, captain1 said:

I'll just venture out here with my unpopular opinion - I actually like Morning Joe and don't hate watch it.  I think you just have to take it for what it is - not a news show, not even necessarily sharp political commentary, but more like having your crazy, quirky family in your den every morning - you know some of them are smarter than others, some are weirder than others, but your love them all the same.   You accept them, warts and all.  And as for Joe and Mika being happy?  Good for them!  By far not the worst thing that's ever happened.  I'll show myself out now.......

Oh no Captain1 I totally get why folks would still enjoy watching this show.  It just that for me and maybe a few others we are looking for more fact supported information and not opinion driven conversation if that makes sense.  

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Oh no Captain1 I totally get why folks would still enjoy watching this show.  It just that for me and maybe a few others we are looking for more fact supported information and not opinion driven conversation if that makes sense.  

Personal bias of liking Mika way better than Joe aside, I'm having an increasingly hard time being fine with her monetizing her brand of, um, well, "feminism"... Her antics this last week, coupled with her total obliviousness to herself, is getting harder for me to ignore. As an example, she really just posted a Know Your Value video about using your voice to express difficult opinions. Seriously. After her "wife and mother" rant. 

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Thanks for your help MyAimIsTrue but they rejected the request as they are not starting any new news shows.

Would it help if everyone who wants this forum put in a request ?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Xena said:

Ooooh..... I don't know about this?  I mean, I can surmise that he hates her because she's smart, has a detailed well thought out show full of facts and figures and history, and gets better ratings than him?

Or is there something else?  ;)

All of the above, plus as @oakville said, there was some kind of brouhaha on Meet The Press several years back when they were both guests.   I don't recall specifics other than I think Rachel wasn't having any of his bloviating blather and shut him down with her....what's it called now?  Oh yeah, intelligence.  After years of sitting next to Ms. Know Your Value (HAHAHAHA) cowering under his ham-fisted bluster,  Squinty was taken aback by an actual strong, smart woman who really does know what her worth is and wasn't afraid to speak up and - horrors! - contradict him.  Anyway, that's how I'm remembering it in generalities; details could be different.  Ever since then, Rachel has been completely off his radar.  Like she cares.  -------   Also, I think it frosts his nuts that she has a one hour prime time spot while he has to get up at 3 a.m. to supposedly do a three hour shift at 6 a.m.   Yes, I know.  That's why I said 'supposedly.'

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Here is the one where Rachel laces into Joe, he throws some smarm her way and if you listen you can hear Joe rip off his microphone and flounce out.  They all semi-dump on him at the end:

Joey is such a snippy little mean girl. LOL

• Love 4

If the CNN board is anything like the MSNBC board, you can only discuss the "business" of CNN.  As I understand it, you cannot get into specific happenings on different shows on CNN.  Did I get that right?  Or is it specific anchors?  I get the reason why, though.  

• Love 2

I missed the past two days of shows, and when I came here to catch up, felt like everyone had found a new lunch place while I was busy!  Please leave breadcrumbs if you all wander to a new thread!  

• Love 4
(edited)

It is true that on the Network Talk board you can only discuss the business of the network. I've posted positive and negative comments and goings on on CNN and other boards.

But MJ is irrelevant. Joe has his own show but rarely is on the set and when he is, he's either touting his short congressional career, his books or his really bad editorials (what's your with that WAPO)?

Joe has never done a one on one interview and is surrounded by lame co-hosts and either the same low energy guests or when someone interesting or new shows up, we're shocked and delighted.  It's pretty obvious Joe does no prep.

I don't dislike Mika. I actually like her more than Joe. ( I want to go shopping with her and I'm an animal lover too). I don't care how she looks or dresses. But the dynamic between her and Joe is awful and God knows how creepy it will be if they ever tie the knot because they don't act professional when they're together.

Unless the mods relent, I will tune in occasionally but if I need my volcano update first thing, I will watch CNN. Because this is more The View than a news show.

I wonder if that's what Joe does too. He's so detached from this.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

NOOOOOOO! Don't leave!  If New Day is a quality show then what would we have to snark on? Don't jump ship now!  I'll make you  deal (and I am serious)--when Trump is gone, by whatever means it happens, we'll all stop watching/recapping/snarking the very next day.  All that will be left is my Aim Is True going, "Ok how am I going to pay the bills now??"

I am very confused as to how Morning Joe's ratings have held up over the past year. It's a difficult show to watch because the hosts are rarely on set together. Mika & Joe are obsessed with going after Trump for whatever dumb thing he says. It's not a professional show. I wish I could see what would have happened if Hillary Clinton had been elected President. Would Mika & Joe have had Trump on their show to rant against the Clinton administration?

11 hours ago, stormy said:

I'll watch New Day and post any comments on the CNN board.

See you there!

I just noticed that Bianna" I will steal your man" Golodoroga is on CBS This Morning now. She used to be on Morning Joe.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

All of the above, plus as @oakville said, there was some kind of brouhaha on Meet The Press several years back when they were both guests.   I don't recall specifics other than I think Rachel wasn't having any of his bloviating blather and shut him down with her....what's it called now?  Oh yeah, intelligence.  After years of sitting next to Ms. Know Your Value (HAHAHAHA) cowering under his ham-fisted bluster,  Squinty was taken aback by an actual strong, smart woman who really does know what her worth is and wasn't afraid to speak up and - horrors! - contradict him.  Anyway, that's how I'm remembering it in generalities; details could be different.  Ever since then, Rachel has been completely off his radar.  Like she cares.  -------   Also, I think it frosts his nuts that she has a one hour prime time spot while he has to get up at 3 a.m. to supposedly do a three hour shift at 6 a.m.   Yes, I know.  That's why I said 'supposedly.'

I fund it interesting watching the old clips from 2008. Joe  was the host of Morning Joe & Rachel Maddow was only an MSNBC contributor. Now, Rachel's show is more popular than Morning Joe & she makes more money than him. I also like the fact that Rachel is consistent in her opposition to most GOP policies. Joe can't hold a consistent political view for more than a few months.

14 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Thanks for your help MyAimIsTrue but they rejected the request as they are not starting any new news shows.

I am surprised by that rejection. Are they worried that the discussion gets too political?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, stormy said:

But the dynamic between her and Joe is awful and God knows how creepy it will be if they ever tie the knot because they don't act professional when they're together.

I only used to catch the show every once in awhile before they got engaged but I remember them being so much better together before they were publicly out. They used to have playful banter. Now it seems like they try to act like they don't even know each other. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, oakville said:

I am surprised by that rejection. Are they worried that the discussion gets too political?

Oakville, it may be because news type shows require much more monitoring and they only have so many moderators to go around and I totally get that.

• Love 1

?????????????????????????????????????????

Highlights from Mika Brzezinski Growing up I thought a woman's life peaked at 40. Now 51, I'm so glad I was wrong.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/growing-i-thought-woman-s-life-peaked-40-now-51-ncna870931

At 30, or 35, or 37, I couldn't have imagined having 10 minutes to just do something like rub my pig's belly and, if I would have done it, I would not have been enjoying it. I just would have been thinking of the millions of things that I had to do, and I would have been stressed out.

Maybe she should have been thinking about planning their next day's show? Because she's getting pretty bad at her job...

That was what I believed the path for a woman was: Working really hard in my 20s and 30s, and getting great gigs, and then the minute I hit 40... done! So I didn't expect to be hosting a show like "Morning Joe," or writing books about my experiences or creating KnowYourValue.com, which is actually a highlight of my career. And personally, I love being a mom more than ever — and I’m getting married!

She loves being a mom more than ever at just the very same moment her kids leave town for college. Mika. She's getting married! To her boss. Mika. ?

Whether I’m ... making sure that another woman gets enough time on our show, what I do to help is real and tangible.

Who, exactly? 

Every stereotype that I had in my head about age and what would be happening in my life and career, I shattered all of them. And I wasn’t trying to.

Girl. You're marrying the guy who gave you this career because he thought you were hot.

I'm in “Eff-it” territory, and it's just fabulous.

It really doesn't come off that way. At all.

It’s also awesome to have enough room in my brain to enjoy my birthday and to rub my pig's belly!

Mr. Jesus. F. Christ.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, XOQueens said:

Highlights from Mika Brzezinski Growing up I thought a woman's life peaked at 40. Now 51, I'm so glad I was wrong.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/growing-i-thought-woman-s-life-peaked-40-now-51-ncna870931

YIKES.  YIKES YIKES YIKES.  

Did I mention yikes?  Thanks for the highlight reel xoqueens but I don't think  have ever read a more self-unaware article in my life.  Even as a teenager she would sneak off with a pint of coffee Haagen Dazs and yet wasn't there hell to pay if her kids snuck McD's or pizza?  She really is exhausting.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, XOQueens said:

Maybe she should have been thinking about planning their next day's show? Because she's getting pretty bad at her job...

She loves being a mom more than ever at just the very same moment her kids leave town for college. Mika. She's getting married! To her boss. Mika. ?

Who, exactly? 

Girl. You're marrying the guy who gave you this career because he thought you were hot.

It really doesn't come off that way. At all.

Mr. Jesus. F. Christ.

Wow! Mika is so unaware of how she comes across in this interview. It's interesting that she never discusses her divorce.:)

I believe that Mika & Joe are tired of doing the show but they can make so much money now, that they are seeing what they can get away with. Bunker & not showing up for work.

The tv ratings remain strong because Trump gives them so much material, they don't have to research anything anymore. Every show is the same. Look at the crazy thing Trump said or did yesterday.

I am trying to go through my DVR & find some parts of the show that I missed. I enjoyed the interview with Carol Burnett. It was pre taped because Mika was wearing the much maligned turqoise top.

16 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

YIKES.  YIKES YIKES YIKES.  

Did I mention yikes?  Thanks for the highlight reel xoqueens but I don't think  have ever read a more self-unaware article in my life.  Even as a teenager she would sneak off with a pint of coffee Haagen Dazs and yet wasn't there hell to pay if her kids snuck McD's or pizza?  She really is exhausting.

I recapped one episode of Morning Joe when Mika went ballistic because her kids ordered Dominos pizza. She was outraged that Dominoes allowed teenagers to order pizza without permission of their parents.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, oakville said:

Wow! Mika is so unaware of how she comes across in this interview.

It would almost be unbelievable if we didn't have her on our screens acting the same way for three hours two or three days a week. Lol.

The TL;DR version of her article: My life is great because my daughters are grown and away at college and I'm getting married again! It's like I get to redo my 20s! YAY!

• Love 4

Today's annoyance: I wish Joe would stop using the words "campaign" and "election" interchangeably. As in, "It was on the eve of the campaign!" or "Two days before the campaign!"

No. It was DURING the campaign and on the eve of the ELECTION.

As someone who spent all that time in Congress, as he continually reminds us, he should know the difference.

• Love 6

Joe is in fine bloviating form this morning.  He introduced Steve Schmidt with a 2+ minute question and later did he try to convince that former mayor of London with the crazy hair, one of the key backers of Brexit, that Brexit is not a good idea? The TV was turned down and I didn't turn it up because I was relatively certain Joe wasn't going to make a good point and have the guy agree.

• Love 1

Monday Recap coming soon. I am watching Fear the Walking Dead. Morning Joe is no longer must watch TV. I bet Joe is in the bunker shouting about Giuliani being an incompetent lawyer. Trump is doomed. He will go to Jail.

• Love 2
(edited)

Has it been a while since Steve Schmidt has been on Morning Joe? I like his heartfelt despair/fury at what has happened to the Republican Party, but I mostly see him later in the day.  Good to see him on this morning's show.

Edited by jjj
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, jjj said:

Has it been a while since Steve Schmidt has been on Morning Joe? I like his heartfelt despair/fury at what has happened to the Republican Party, but I mostly see him later in the day.  Good to see him on this morning's show.

Steve Schmidt helped start the decline of the GOP. He picked a populist with no business being VP to be McCains's nominee. The populists took over the GOP in 2010 with the Tea Party antics. Schmidt also ran Gov Schwarenneger's campaign. He was a moderate populist, but showed how you can win as a celebrity candidate.

I really get annoyed with Steve Schmidt because he comes across now as righteous GOP blowhard. He knew what he was doing from 2003-2008.

He should offer a practical way to rebuild the GOP into a moderate party. Ranting about Crazy Trump on MSNBC is not useful.

I dare him to try and run a statewide campaign for a moderate GOP candidate.

• Love 4

Interesting that Andrea Mitchell, Christiane Amanpour, Leslie Stahl, Judy Woodruff, Gwen Ifill, all got past the age of 40 with their careers in tact.  All professional journalists, all have actually worked hard to be taken seriously, knew their subject matter, and came prepared. 

Maybe the fact that you weren't very good at your job, probably difficult to deal with, (knowing what we know now) is the reason your career seemed over at 39.  And that the only reason you have the job you have now is that you're fucking your boss. 

People laugh at you behind your back while telling you how generous you are, how kind you are.  They think you're ridiculous,  and it doesn't help that Joe helps fund this idiot vanity project of yours, and really no one is interested in any advice you have to offer. 

But you keep on telling yourself that at 50 you're making a serious contribution to journalism.  And maybe get your bullshit detector checked, because your dash light is on. 

• Love 10

Not that long ago I looked forward to flipping on MJ early in the morning.  For a variety of reasons (all of which have been discussed here) it is no longer on my must-watch morning list.  Lately for me it is CNN, CBS This Morning or HGTV (depending on what rerun they are showing).  I have to think if this Board is tuning out a bit, what must the more casual viewer be doing?  It seems they beat CNN in the ratings (but not, as I understand it, the demos)...but are the ratings starting to fall a bit?  Seems that would be a wake-up call for the Gold Dust Twins if it happens.

Someone upthread posted about enjoying the friends-sitting-around-the-table vibe instead of a more hard-core news show.  Me, too.  I like a Morning Zoo-type a.m. show.  But want to get the news straight off, first thing.  And I like to see some variance in the host's speechifying and guest toadies.  

In a nutshell...this show has gotten stale and boring.  Yes, broken record here...I just like to get validation and Know My Value.  God...can't.stand.her.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, oakville said:

I bet Joe is in the bunker shouting about ...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Sans spectacles. 

(I just tuned in, 6 minutes to go I the show, and that's about all I can handle right now.)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Interesting that Andrea Mitchell, Christiane Amanpour, Leslie Stahl, Judy Woodruff, Gwen Ifill, all got past the age of 40 with their careers in tact.  All professional journalists, all have actually worked hard to be taken seriously, knew their subject matter, and came prepared. 

Maybe the fact that you weren't very good at your job, probably difficult to deal with, (knowing what we know now) is the reason your career seemed over at 39.  And that the only reason you have the job you have now is that you're fucking your boss. 

People laugh at you behind your back while telling you how generous you are, how kind you are.  They think you're ridiculous,  and it doesn't help that Joe helps fund this idiot vanity project of yours, and really no one is interested in any advice you have to offer. 

But you keep on telling yourself that at 50 you're making a serious contribution to journalism.  And maybe get your bullshit detector checked, because your dash light is on. 

Very well said. I wonder what would have happened to Mika if she had rejected Joe's romantic advances? Would Joe have fired her & found another replacement? Who else would put up with blowhard Joe?

I remember a few years ago, Joe was complaining that Glenn Beck made more money than him because he controlled the show. He got a share of the advertising revenues.

Where is Glenn Beck now?

Mika & Joe have had a good run. 11 years on TV is very impressive. They are slackers now. They are doing just enough not to get fired. MSNBC will keep them on  TV until ratings fall or Joe & Mika do something to get suspended.

MSNBC is more flexible than other networks. They allowed Joy Reid to keep her job without being suspended. Brian Williams is still on TV.

I would laugh if someone from Morning Joe came forward with a #MeToo story about Joe. Joe would be fired for that.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, oakville said:

MSNBC is more flexible than other networks. They allowed Joy Reid to keep her job without being suspended. Brian Williams is still on TV.

I would laugh if someone from Morning Joe came forward with a #MeToo story about Joe. Joe would be fired for that.

taking reply to Small Talk as it's not about the show itself. 

1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Sans spectacles. 

(I just tuned in, 6 minutes to go I the show, and that's about all I can handle right now.)

Ha!. I might start doing recaps by watching First Look which airs before Morning Joe . They have the topics of the day. I could just predict what Joe will say about the topic & see if I am right. I could also just get the Morning Joe guest list & predict what each panelist will say.

Heidi got demoted to the library today. Mika will not allow any attractive & informative female journalists on the show. Heid looked great the last time she was on set with Mika & Joe. They placed her at the far end, so Joe would not be distracted.

At least Heidi doesn't get stupid lightning bolt sound effects like poor Kasie.

• Love 2

JoMika should watch Last Week Tonight if they want to know what happened to Guiliani, why he acts so batshit.  "What has happened to Rudy?"  Nothing. Other than he got older and lost ay ability to censor himself, like most old guys.  Because he really hasn't changed at all, he's always been a bit of an asshole, and not all there. 

He got it together after Sept 11 for a few months, but a lot of the problems of Sept 11 as far as the ability to respond, fall on him. Everyone pleaded with him to not put NYC Emergency Command Center in WTC, as it was a known terrorist target, but nope, Rudy knew better.  And how'd that work out.   He was hated by FDNY and NYPD.  

And as has been pointed out on numerous occasions by several people who appear regularly on MJ, the guy couldn't put a sentence together without saying 9/11.  

I just don't get the ongoing memory loss of people in the media. 

11 minutes ago, oakville said:

At least Heidi doesn't get stupid lightning bolt sound effects like poor Kasie.

Because that's from AC/DC. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, teddysmom said:

JoMika should watch Last Week Tonight if they want to know what happened to Guiliani, why he acts so batshit.  "What has happened to Rudy?"  Nothing. Other than he got older and lost ay ability to censor himself, like most old guys.  Because he really hasn't changed at all, he's always been a bit of an asshole, and not all there. 

He got it together after Sept 11 for a few months, but a lot of the problems of Sept 11 as far as the ability to respond, fall on him. Everyone pleaded with him to not put NYC Emergency Command Center in WTC, as it was a known terrorist target, but nope, Rudy knew better.  And how'd that work out.   He was hated by FDNY and NYPD.  

And as has been pointed out on numerous occasions by several people who appear regularly on MJ, the guy couldn't put a sentence together without saying 9/11.  

I just don't get the ongoing memory loss of people in the media. 

Agreed. JoMika don't seem to remember that  VP Biden mocked Rudy for using 911 in every sentence during the 2012 GOP campaign.

JOMika used to brag that Rudy would beat Hillary in a Senate race for NY.

Trump can't find good lawyers because he is a horrible client. He doesn't pay bills & can't shut up.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, oakville said:

Trump can't find good lawyers because he is a horrible client. He doesn't pay bills & can't shut up.

And Roy Cohn is dead. And Saul Goodman is fictional, and probably wouldn't work for Trump anyway. Kim wouldn't let him. 

• Love 6

I forgot to add the new phrase to the drinking game

Runaway beer truck. 

Mika got a laugh from that one, so you know it's in the MJ lexicon now. 

Like that snooty bitch ever drank a beer in her life.  I'm not talking taking a sip of Joe's pint when they're in London, I'm saying ordering a Bud Lite and drinking it from the long neck bottle. 

• Love 3
On 5/5/2018 at 1:08 PM, XOQueens said:

Eric Bolling is pushing back against Joe on Twitter. I hope his Friend of the Show membership is canceled. 

In the glory days of Morning Joe, they would have a guest like Robert Reich who was Secretary of Labor under Clinton explain what is happening with the Labor market. The fact is that 3.9% unemployment today is not the same thing as 3.9% unemployment under Clinton or Reagan or Bush Jr.

In the 1970's & 1980's. employers would be raising wages to attract workers. Wage growth is very subdued at 2.6% now. There are many people out of labor force due to the opiod crisis. For others, it doesn't make sense to get a job that pays minimum wage, because they would have to find daycare etc.

The u6 estimate by the Labor Department is a better estimate. It's around 7%.

4 hours ago, teddysmom said:

I forgot to add the new phrase to the drinking game

Runaway beer truck. 

Mika got a laugh from that one, so you know it's in the MJ lexicon now. 

Like that snooty bitch ever drank a beer in her life.  I'm not talking taking a sip of Joe's pint when they're in London, I'm saying ordering a Bud Lite and drinking it from the long neck bottle. 

Morning Joe used to have a glamor shot of the damage Mika did to a bar table after the USA won  a soccer game at the World Cup in 2010. Mika, Joe & Willie went to a bar in NYC to watch the game. Mika had a few too many drinks & crashed on the table & broke a few glasses.

• Love 1

Tuesday Recap. Joe is in the bunker without glasses. Mika is wearing a splotchy red scarf with a bright red top. Mika looks like a raccoon. Elise Jordan is wearing a beautiful navy blue sleeveless dress from the Mika (pre dating Joe) collection. Barnicle, Meacham.

First topic was Democratic Attorney Eric Schneiderman having to resign over a sex scandal with women. Joe said that the  most important thing about Schneiderman is that it make the party of Mike Pence  look bad by letting Trump run the country.

Joe said the GOP are hypocrites for following President who pays off porn stars.

I think the GOP is hypocritical to have allowed Joe to remain in the GOP party after being unfaithful to two of his wives.

Joe is praising Tom Brokaw for his book The Greatest Generation.

Joe praised Nancy Pelosi for not tolerating any sexual misconduct in the Democratic Party.

Joe is really acting dumb today. There has been sexual misconduct in both parties.

Giuliani was drinking large amounts of alcohol.

Joe said Giuliani may have dementia.

Joe blasted Giuliani for going to Bucknell Law school. Mika corrected Joe and said he went to Fordham. Joe was not happy with being corrected by Mika.

Barnicle said Trump & Rudy are playing a shell game & cutting children's health benefits while the Media focuses on the Trump soap opera.

Barnicle forgot that he is part of the media. They like the tabloid Trump.

Everyone is sad that Trump might pull out of the Iran deal. The French & British will be mad at Trump. They have business interests in Iran.

Iran has been responsible and not launched nuclear weapons at Israel yet.

Mika said that Iran treated the US hostages very well in 1979. They were happy to stay in Iran. Her dad secured the release of the hostages. Mika forgot her dad started the hostage crisis when he demanded that the Shah of Iran receive medical treatment in the USA. Khomeni took over after the Shah died. He treated women very fairly.

Mika said that she might go to Teheran for a Know Your Value summit & get some new scarves.

Everyone on the panel liked Roosevelt & hated the Nazis. Mika said the Nazis were bad.

Everyone hates Melania's cyber bullying campaign.

Trump is a bully.

Meacham said the Trump Presidency is like a reality show.

Joe reminded everyone that his mom lived through the Great Depression which is almost as bad as the first year of the Trump Presidency.

Joe said Giuliani was falling asleep at meetings.

• Love 3