Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Wait a minute. Whaaaa? Are they already trying to rewrite this????

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/385488-scarborough-people-slamming-michelle-wolf-didnt-call-me-up-when-trump-attacked

Scarborough: People slamming Michelle Wolf 'didn't call me up' when Trump attacked my fiancée

“Really, Mika, the criticism from Trump supporters is rich,"Scarborough said Monday. "I must say, there were quite a few people that I’ve known and I’ve considered friends for some time saying they were shocked and stunned and deeply saddened and they were so shocked by the personal insults that they left early.” 

“And then they went to afterparties and had a great time there, but these friends of mine for 20 years certainly didn’t call me up and say, ‘hey, Joe, we’re thinking about you. So sorry he attacked your fiancee’s appearance,’” he continued.

I. Uh. I. Uh. Wha?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Wait a minute. Whaaaa? Are they already trying to rewrite this????

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/385488-scarborough-people-slamming-michelle-wolf-didnt-call-me-up-when-trump-attacked

Scarborough: People slamming Michelle Wolf 'didn't call me up' when Trump attacked my fiancée

I. Uh. I. Uh. Wha?

You can add Matt and Mercedes Schlapp to the people not having a good day today as they are also getting killed for their self-righteous twitter utterances after the dinner but managed to pull themselves together enough to attend the after parties.  Chris Cuomo literally wiped the floor with Matt, it was one of the first times I have seen him virtually speechless.  Did Matt and Mercedes not call Joe after Trump's attack on Mika?  Probably not because they were all too busy having a good time laughing about them and counting how many clicks they were receiving.

#basta (missing my AvenHottie references today.  Boy Michelle Wolff really does know how to clear a room!).

• Love 2

Now this is one woman that knows not only her value but also other women's value(s):

Paula by the way made history in 1992 as the first woman comic to host the White House Correspondents Dinner.

• Love 8
On 4/29/2018 at 11:26 AM, XOQueens said:

As far as I'm concerned, Ms. Wolf was a lot more kinder than I would have been on any given day.

Imma just put it out there.  Sarah Huckersterbee Slanders is what happens when a basic ass bitch is elevated beyond his or her actual abilities and aptitude.  Real talk and it's been the elephant in the room for a long time.

Missing in all the hypocritical and hyper-critical pearl clutching is Ms. Wolf's closing remark:  Flint still has NO clean water!  Now, if Joe, Meek-a and the rest of their fellow journalists are more butt hurt about a lying liar who lies being called out on her willingness to lie every damn day than they are about American citizens without drinkable water for more than 3 years after the fact, then they need to reexamine their lives and values.  Bloviating Joe and Meek-a must have stayed up half the night trying to come up with visuals to justify their faux outrage.  Let's just call a spade a spade.  The fact that their affair worked out for them and their role in normalizing Drumpf.  They and their fellow journalists want to have it both ways, as Ms. Wolf, pointed out.  They cover and work overtime to normalize a racist POS and his mis-administration but then happily profit from the revenue his vulgarity rakes in.  Meanwhile, this same "president" and his defenders--including Ms. Slanders--have openly reviled, insulted, attacked and smeared journalists--some of whom have been the targets of death threats.  And, Meek-a, please spare me this "attacking a wife and mother" bullshit.  Try directing your outrage for the wives and mothers who still can't drink, bathe, or cook with the water/sludge that runs from their taps in Flint, Michigan.  Nor, do you and your so-called man get a pass for your own juvenile antics when discussing Drumpf and his mental health issues.  They not only happily allowed Drupmf  a/k/a John Barron to call into their show every morning and were heard on an open mic agreeing to only ask softball questions, they also prostituted themselves in the hope of having access to him.

• Love 20

Joe reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in the early days where they're at a party out on Long Island and some obnoxious woman keeps saying  "I cannot find my fiance", "have you seen my fiance" "where could my fiance be" til Elaine has had enough and tells her "maybe the dingo ate your fiance". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ueFND7JT4

Watch out Joe. The dingo may get your fiance.  Or maybe the chicken will rebel. 

• Love 7
On 4/28/2018 at 12:07 PM, XOQueens said:

I don't think she thought any of this through, about how it looks for her to be championing equal pay and women's empowerment when her story in achieving equal pay was entirely built upon help from the boss she is marrying. If they had an affair, I hope she's prepared to talk about it, because I can't see it not coming up. I mean, someone is going to ask why Joe was so invested in helping her when he's fairly sexist to the majority of women passing through the set of Morning Joe.

This is a brilliant observation, and I hope Mika can handle the tough questions.  I'd have a few for her myself, were I ever given the opportunity.  She's comical in the way she sees herself as a champion for women, when she's is constantly ignored and/or ridiculed by her lovebird-boss everyday on national tv.  I don't give a rat's ass what happens in private (rumors being that she wears the pants in the family off-camera); in public she allows herself to be emotionally abused by that puffy-haired, squinty-eyed blow-hard. 

In answer to @Kemper's question, I think I heard them say that they were not at the WHCD.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

As far as I'm concerned, Ms. Wolf was a lot more kinder than I would have been on any given day.

Imma just put it out there.  Sarah Huckersterbee Slanders is what happens when a basic ass bitch is elevated beyond his or her actual abilities and aptitude.  Real talk and it's been the elephant in the room for a long time.

Missing in all the hypocritical and hyper-critical pearl clutching is Ms. Wolf's closing remark:  Flint still has NO clean water!  Now, if Joe, Meek-a and the rest of their fellow journalists are more butt hurt about a lying liar who lies being called out on her willingness to lie every damn day than they are about American citizens without drinkable water for more than 3 years after the fact, then they need to reexamine their lives and values.  Bloviating Joe and Meek-a must have stayed up half the night trying to come up with visuals to justify their faux outrage.  Let's just call a spade a spade.  The fact that their affair worked out for them and their role in normalizing Drumpf.  They and their fellow journalists want to have it both ways, as Ms. Wolf, pointed out.  They cover and work overtime to normalize a racist POS and his mis-administration but then happily profit from the revenue his vulgarity rakes in.  Meanwhile, this same "president" and his defenders--including Ms. Slanders--have openly reviled, insulted, attacked and smeared journalists--some of whom have been the targets of death threats.  And, Meek-a, please spare me this "attacking a wife and mother" bullshit.  Try directing your outrage for the wives and mothers who still can't drink, bathe, or cook with the water/sludge that runs from their taps in Flint, Michigan.  Nor, do you and your so-called man get a pass for your own juvenile antics when discussing Drumpf and his mental health issues.  They not only happily allowed Drupmf  a/k/a John Barron to call into their show every morning and were heard on an open mic agreeing to only ask softball questions, they also prostituted themselves in the hope of having access to him.

I ❤️❤️❤️ this post so much that I am thinking of virtually divorcing Mr.Rain and proposing to you....and I don't even know what gender you are. 

Joe and Mika should have each gained 50 pounds with all that cake they're eating and having, too.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Mika is making about as much sense as Trump does when he gets really wound up and three cheers for the fabulous Bob Costa.  Well done young man!

I switched on MJ just as Costa was signing off. Harumph. What did he say?

• Love 2

Well as we speak Mika is at Bergdorf's buying a new tight scarf-less dress because I assume that AvanHottie will be popping in tomorrow to discuss the new lawsuit he dropped on Trump this afternoon.  At least I hope. I want to see Joe's eyes go from raisins all the way down to Zante currants.

• Love 8

Raisin eyes!  Yes, yes he can...he's The Gingerbread Man!  I wonder if Meeka's pretty blue eyes are helped by tinted contacts?

II assume the discussion about Sarah Huckafu..k Sanders didn't mention her ugliness on the inside; just poor wife and mother.  Because a lot of these media/reporter types always circle the wagons.  What did I miss with Robert Costa?  Wish they would put him and Clint Watts on together...my teen crushes would be complete.  Mr. Kemper doesn't mind.    

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:

I switched on MJ just as Costa was signing off. Harumph. What did he say?

Mr. Costa just wasn't having it this morning in terms of gossiping about the WHCD.  He basically said I am not going to discuss this any further than you have droned on and we all need to get back to reporting and most of all reporting the facts.  It was a great moment in an otherwise spoiled, self centered morning monologue.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

I wonder if Meeka's pretty blue eyes are helped by tinted contacts?

I just saw the clip of Joe telling her to put her contacts in during the commercial break and Mika meekly saying ok. I cringed.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, XOQueens said:

I quite like what Erin Gloria Ryan wrote about Mika for The Daily Beast -- that Mika's fake feminism was on full show when she cast SHS down as a "wife and mother" rather than holding her to the fire for her lies as the Press Secretary. Know your value, hey!

Essentially, Mika is trying to sell the point that "wives and mothers" are a protected class, that in our society they enjoy an elite status and should never be criticized or mocked.

There's sweet irony in the fact that Mika's ramblings were induced by a comedian's reference to The Handmaid's Tale.  Because Mika's talking point -- wives and mothers must not be attacked -- could be a commandment straight out of Gilead, the fictional authoritarian patriarchy in The Handmaid's Tale.

It is no coincidence of course that Mika is a member of the class she seeks to protect from criticism and bad jokes.   If Sarah Sanders must be protected from Michelle Wolf because Sarah Sanders is a wife and mother, doesn't it follow that Mika Buttinski must also be protected?    Isn't she, a wife and mother, also a victim of Michelle Wolf?   Mika didn't come out and say so, but I think she wants us to make that leap.

Miss Know Your Value wants it all, apparently.   To be regarded as an equal among men, but also to be coddled and protected by those with whom she seeks equivalence.  Among women, meanwhile, she regards herself and Sarah Sanders as more equal.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, teddysmom said:

So Mika is outraged that "a wife and mother was humiliated ".  

Where is her concern about Susan Scarborough, a wife and mother she humiliated every fucking day on national tv? Giggling and flirting and God knows what with Joe. Running all over the country under the premise of town halls or book tours or whatever they call shacking up in 4 star hotels on MSNBC's dime. 

Fuck off. 

Ok, it's been a long day and I have been breezing through various mediums to make sure I didn't miss anything in the process and just re-read your post teddysmom.  I don't think I have ever seen the words fuck off so well applied in my life.  Well done my friend, well done.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, teddysmom said:

I haven't watched it. I hear it's fantastic, but it is grim, depressing and not an easy watch.  Yes Elizabeth Moss from West Wing and Mad Men is the star.

So Mika is outraged that "a wife and mother was humiliated ".  

Where is her concern about Susan Scarborough, a wife and mother she humiliated every fucking day on national tv? Giggling and flirting and God knows what with Joe. Running all over the country under the premise of town halls or book tours or whatever they call shacking up in 4 star hotels on MSNBC's dime. 

Fuck off. 

You win the Morning Joe Nobel Prize for excellent commentary today !

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, millennium said:

Essentially, Mika is trying to sell the point that "wives and mothers" are a protected class, that in our society they enjoy an elite status and should never be criticized or mocked.

There's sweet irony in the fact that Mika's ramblings were induced by a comedian's reference to The Handmaid's Tale.  Because Mika's talking point -- wives and mothers must not be attacked -- could be a commandment straight out of Gilead, the fictional authoritarian patriarchy in The Handmaid's Tale.

It is no coincidence of course that Mika is a member of the class she seeks to protect from criticism and bad jokes.   If Sarah Sanders must be protected from Michelle Wolf because Sarah Sanders is a wife and mother, doesn't it follow that Mika Buttinski must also be protected?    Isn't she, a wife and mother, also a victim of Michelle Wolf?   Mika didn't come out and say so, but I think she wants us to make that leap.

Miss Know Your Value wants it all, apparently.   To be regarded as an equal among men, but also to be coddled and protected by those with whom she seeks equivalence.  Among women, meanwhile, she regards herself and Sarah Sanders as more equal.

Well said, Millenium  Long time watchers of Morning Joe will remember how positive Mika was when McCain picked Sarah Palin as a VP Nominee in 2008. Mika was cooing that Sarah was a wife & a mom!. Is that the sole qualification necessary to be VP?

Edited by oakville
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

It's ridiculous  that Mika & Joe haven't bothered to have a guest on from Flint Michigan or Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands that were damaged by the Hurricanes last fall.

It's hypocritical that Mika & Joe are now too "cool" to show up at the WHCD after they used to show numerous clips of them attending the WHCD when they were attending in previous years.

The Hangover edition on Sunday after the WHCD in 2009 or 2010 was one of the best shows of Morning Joe ever!. They both wore sunglasses to hide their puffy eyes. They must have vomited all over the White House Lawn.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, novhappy said:

mikas facial expressions are OTT today.  I do love Joe’s blazer tho. Are they going to spend the whole 3 hours on this?

I am shopping for a new blazer & I want what Joe is wearing. I do appreciate that Joe no longer wears fleece on the set.

50 minutes ago, oakville said:

Well said, Millenium  Long time watchers of Morning Joe will remember how positive Mika was when McCain picked Sarah Palin as a VP Nominee in 2008. Mika was cooing that Sarah was a wife & a mom!. Is that the sole qualification necessary to be VP?

Jeebus Cripes, even nutbag Palin didn't practically kill one of her babies by tumbling down a flight of stairs while holding it.  No, that honor is bestowed only on "wife and mother" Meek-a.  And if I am remembering correctly, aren't a baby's bones so 'bendy' that it's really really difficult for them to actually break?  That must have been some fall, Ms. Ambien-and-vodka.  Okay, I am digressing from the show today, so to rein it in - I believe it's called projection in the mental health world when you attribute certain things to someone else, when in your mind it really applies to you.  So I call projection on all this SHS shit.  Meeks is just smarting over any percieved ill wind that blew her own way.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Meeks is just smarting over any percieved ill wind that blew her own way.

Yup. And on a slightly different note, from what I've seen of this whole thing on air today and particularly the quotes from Joe in The Hill article, it also reinforced how not ok they really are with Trump's attacks on her last summer, no matter how hard they tried to play it off as no personal biggie.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Yup. And on a slightly different note, from what I've seen of this whole thing on air today and particularly the quotes from Joe in The Hill article, it also reinforced how not ok they really are with Trump's attacks on her last summer, no matter how hard they tried to play it off as no personal biggie.

I found it hilarious when Joe told the Morning Joe audience in Jan 2017 that he & Mika  needed to visit Mar a Largo on NYE to secure an interview with President Elect Trump. Yet, someone from the Trump family,(  perhaps Jared ) told Joe that they were friends with Trump so they didn't need to show up in person to get an interview because Trump was their friend.

42 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Jeebus Cripes, even nutbag Palin didn't practically kill one of her babies by tumbling down a flight of stairs while holding it.  No, that honor is bestowed only on "wife and mother" Meek-a.  And if I am remembering correctly, aren't a baby's bones so 'bendy' that it's really really difficult for them to actually break?  That must have been some fall, Ms. Ambien-and-vodka.  Okay, I am digressing from the show today, so to rein it in - I believe it's called projection in the mental health world when you attribute certain things to someone else, when in your mind it really applies to you.  So I call projection on all this SHS shit.  Meeks is just smarting over any percieved ill wind that blew her own way.

Mika did reveal in her first book that she felt bad over nearly killing or paralyzing her youngest daughter. She acknowledged that she was too tired from her job to worry about carrying her daughter down the stairs in a very tired state. I am glad that Carlie recovered from being in a body cast for several months

• Love 1

Last year I stopped watching New Day with Chris Cuomo and Alison Camerota as a protest against the show's insistence on featuring "Trump voter panels."    

Earlier this year I canceled my online subscription to the New York Times after that newspaper's stunt of ceding its entire editorial page over to Trump supporters in a show of false equivalency.

After yesterday, I'm thinking it might be time to pull the plug on Morning Joe.  

• Love 7

I saw them yesterday for the first time, and she made a comment about having a problem with her contacts. She was cute-sy about the glasses and was having trouble focusing on the monitor. As they went to the next break Joe could be heard saying "Put your contacts in." So, WTF? And now again with the glasses this morning. LOL. She is just incredibly wrapped up in how she looks on camera. 

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, suomi said:

She is just incredibly wrapped up in how she looks on camera. 

I think Mika is probably old enough to remember Jane Pauley reaching the magic "age" where women were no longer suitable to be on camera and the dust-up where she was fired and Deborah Norville was brought in to replace her. 

Edited by navelgazer
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, navelgazer said:

I think Mika is probably old enough to remember Jane Pauley reaching the magic "age" where women were no longer suitable to be on camera and the dust-up where she was fired and Deborah Norville was brought in to replace here. 

ITA. Plus, Mika was criticized for her appearance and demoted/fired well before MJ so she's been there, done that. As far as caring how she looks on camera - well, she did choose a career in TV rather than print or radio. Like most of the talking heads we watch. What sets her apart is that she's been telegraphing her preoccupation with how she looks for the 10+ years she's been on MJ. Prime example: the signature scarf.

(I think the glasses are for Avenatti.)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, millennium said:

After yesterday, I'm thinking it might be time to pull the plug on Morning Joe.  

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

• Love 2
1 hour ago, stormy said:

Mika wears glasses?

Are those Joe's glasses? Mika is wearing dark rimmed glasses.

The first topic was did Kelly call Trump an idiot. The show spent 30 minutes on this. It's a replay from did Tillerson call Trump a moron.

They finally got to the Iran cheating on the Nuclear deal after 30 minutes.

Mika was mad at the typo in a White House statement. It was "has" over "had".

How many times has Mika botched the pronounciation of words?

Joe is not wearing glasses & looks squinty.

Meacham is stuck in the Library.

It's hilarious that Joe & Mika no longer have the intellectual ability to discuss the seriousness of Iran's nuclear program.

What are the consequences for Israel.?

Mika said "wow' everal times during the first 30 minutes.

Heidi looks lovely in her dark green dress. She was put at the end of the set so as not to compare to Mika.

• Love 7

Heidi is trying to defend the Obama agreement of giving all the money upfront to Iran before they had to comply with the agreement.

Iran won't give the money back even if its proven that they are not complying with the deal.

Joe forgets that he spent months in 2015 railing against the Iran Nuclear deal. He laughed at Obama giving pallets of cash to the Iranian government.

Joe is trying to blame John Bolton for the typo.

Stavridis said that Bibi is doing the presentation for Trump, so he can take the USA out of the agreement with Iran.

Willie is making fun of Trump's tweets.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, oakville said:

It's hilarious that Joe & Mika no longer have the intellectual ability to discuss the seriousness of Iran's nuclear program.

It's even funnier that they are the only morning cable show that didn't have the opportunity to interview Netanyahu himself as he has been on both F&F and CNN.

I don't mind Mika's glasses I'm just surprised she didn't go with a little more shall we say bold frame.  She's kinda got that Glasses-R-Us vibe with that pair.

eta:  actually they kind of look like Joe's.  Maybe they scored a two for one/BOGO coupon or something.

Edited by Chloesmom
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, suomi said:

ITA. Plus, Mika was criticized for her appearance and demoted/fired well before MJ so she's been there, done that. As far as caring how she looks on camera - well, she did choose a career in TV rather than print or radio. Like most of the talking heads we watch. What sets her apart is that she's been telegraphing her preoccupation with how she looks for the 10+ years she's been on MJ. Prime example: the signature scarf.

(I think the glasses are for Avenatti.)

I'm sure even Mika knows Joe didn't hire her for her brain.

• Love 3

Mika looks like she is ready for her law school interview, with her dark jacket and glasses.  (I think it's an improvement.)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Heidi is trying to defend the Obama agreement of giving all the money upfront to Iran before they had to comply with the agreement.

Because it was THEIR money.  And returning the money was the incentive to get them to sign the agreement. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

It's even funnier that they are the only morning cable show that didn't have the opportunity to interview Netanyahu himself as he has been on both F&F and CNN.

I don't mind Mika's glasses I'm just surprised she didn't go with a little more shall we say bold frame.  She's kinda got that Glasses-R-Us vibe with that pair.

eta:  actually they kind of look like Joe's.  Maybe they scored a two for one/BOGO coupon or something.

It’s sad that Morning Joe can’t even bother to book Bono. He’s usually a good guest.

I would like to see Dr z vs Bibi if he was still alive.

I am in mourning for the old Morning Joe.

3 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

I cannot believe Mika is going there with Eric Bolling after discussing his son's death.  I really, really don't like her at all anymore.

What did she say ? I am on the train to Toronto.

1 minute ago, oakville said:

It’s sad that Morning Joe can’t even bother to book Bono. He’s usually a good guest.

I would like to see Dr z vs Bibi if he was still alive.

I am in mourning for the old Morning Joe.

I don't know if it's a question of whether they were too lazy to book Bibi or he just doesn't consider them important enough to speak to.  I personally think it's the latter.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, suomi said:

saw them yesterday for the first time, and she made a comment about having a problem with her contacts. She was cute-sy about the glasses and was having trouble focusing on the monitor. As they went to the next break Joe could be heard saying "Put your contacts in." So, WTF? And now again with the glasses this morning. LOL. She is just incredibly wrapped up in how she looks on camera. 

It's going to take more than Warby Parker to help Mika appear to be a serious journalist.  Try reading. Paying attention.  Do your homework.   And pick a lane, you're either Oprah, or Christiane Amanpour. You can't have it both ways. 

"Don't focus on a woman's looks", while I bleach my hair, get a face lift, a boob job, wear more bronzer than three Kardashians, and pose in Vanity Fair with my leg up in the air. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

I don't know if it's a question of whether they were too lazy to book Bibi or he just doesn't consider them important enough to speak to.  I personally think it's the latter.

Morning Joe used to have Israeli government officials on the show on a regular basis. 

2 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

It's going to take more than Warby Parker to help Mika appear to be a serious journalist.  Try reading. Paying attention.  Do you homework.   and pick a lane, you're either Oprah, or Christiane Amanpour. You can't have it both ways. 

"Don't focus on a woman's looks", while I bleach my hair, get a face lift, a boob job, wear more bronzer than three Kardashians, and pose in Vanity Fair with my leg up in the air. 

You win another Nobel Prize!

• Love 3
Just now, oakville said:

Morning Joe used to have Israeli government officials on the show on a regular basis. 

They had Jerusalem's mayor on a few months ago too.

Mika's at home going Live from her indoor farm an hour or two after wrapping the show. It's no wonder they don't have good guests or discussions anymore. The hosts aren't even bothering to stay around the office to get shit done. 

• Love 3

Anybody else notice while the former Carter Admin official was on, Mika was scanning the index of his book, writing down page numbers? 

"I'm only going to read the parts about me". 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

They had Jerusalem's mayor on a few months ago too.

Mika's at home going Live from her indoor farm an hour or two after wrapping the show. It's no wonder they don't have good guests or discussions anymore. The hosts aren't even bothering to stay around the office to get shit done. 

They are really slacking off since the engagement announcement last spring

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

I cannot believe Mika is going there with Eric Bolling after discussing his son's death.  I really, really don't like her at all anymore.

What she did was pretty see-through, wasn't it. It's terrible he lost his son. I feel for him on that. It's terrible he was incredibly racist toward Obama while in office (and probably after). It's also very terrible he allegedly sexually harassed women in the workplace. And it's terrible he's an alleged sexual harasser and he's been on Morning Joe so often he may as well be a regular at this point. But they already knew all that and still made him a Friend of the Show. This morning though, Mika grilling him about the sexual harassment suit, she's pretty blatantly only bringing it up now to try to gain back some of her #feminism street cred after losing her brand over the weekend with the Brokaw letter and the Michelle Wolf kerfuffle. 

• Love 3

The Iran deal stuff was so wishy washy that I decided to see what Nora O'Donnell on CBS was up to. 

Oy. I lasted 30 seconds because the insufferable Condi Rice was on. 

Can someone give Willie a vacation? He sickly pasty white.

• Love 1

Can someone give Willie a vacation? He sickly pasty white.

This you've just noticed?  he always is.  HEY.. I didn't get to watch, was there much brouhaha about AvenHottie filing new Charges on Trump?

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

AvenHottie filing new Charges on Trump?

I wondered since she had her Black Widow super hero top on that he might be scheduled. 

Is she wearing the glasses because she thinks it makes her look like a sexy librarian in an adult film? "Michael, I might need you to "represent" me." wink wink

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 4