Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Yes Joe's right this morning. Transgender's,

DACA and anyone else in Trump's path that he can screw as a distraction and nothing more is what Fatty's all about. His agenda is I've never done anything that's not all about me.

• Love 3

hat is a lot of vodka at the table.   The venue is absolutely beautiful, but the suits and ties, and water bottles, and pre-purchased packaged sandwiches seems incongruous.  It's like this whole thing was thrown together as an afterthought.  I guess it's a rental and not a family home.

There are no pitchers on the table.  No ice.  No mixers for the vodka.   No bowls of lemons.  No platters of food.  It's more like a corporate lunch than a family having fun... which is not to say that it wasn't fun.

It looks like it was catered.  I'm sure it was fun, but my family deals are stuff on the grill, baked beans, (so good cold the next day) potato salad, etc. 

I watched for a minute this morning. Mika was draping her hand over her Starbucks cup in case one of you hadn't seen her ring.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, stormy said:

His agenda is I've never done anything that's not all about me.

His agenda is "if Barack Obama did it, I'm undoing it." 

To be SO jealous of someone that you ruin other people's lives to try to hurt him.  At the end of Order of the Phoenix when Harry tells Voldemort, “You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.” it made me think of Trump. He thinks he's powerful because he can hurt people, but he doesn't realize that love and goodness will always prevail.

His hatred of President Obama stems from Trump seeing how much people loved him, and his knowing he would never know that kind of admiration and respect.

• Love 14

2 long red boxes laying on the front end of the table??

I looked on her IG page and the pic isn't there.

Maybe crackers or the box the vodka came in? 

I did see a black & white picture of Joe holding his guitar and being tres dramatique.

It was taken after the Trump insulting Mika thing. 

Edited by teddysmom

They are Poles, so I totally get the vodka neat w/out a mixer.  The boxes could be Polish treats of some variety, or perhaps the cases for the vodka?  But  no ice?  Is vodka traditionally drunk warm?   Anyhow, I'd hang out with those folks day drinking vodka and listening to stories.

A way to better understand Trump and his decisions is to read a book I bought because I saw the author on MJ and heard him on NPR.  Devil’s Bargain, by Joshua Green.  It explains it all.  Not an especially well written book.  But you'll read it thoroughly until Trump becomes President in the narrative and at that point you'll be too nauseated to continue reading.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Eliot said:

Probably because it's dumb to think that just because he pulls his crazy shit together for a few hours and manages to not throw up all over himself or insult someone he's suddenly become a president. Good for them.

Aren't all photo ops of a President in a disaster area somewhat phony.?

I saw a clip of Trump on CNN on Saturday. He was answering questions & playing with kids. It was the first time I have seen him interacting with victims.

The clip of him with the truck was funny & supports Mika & Joes motto to make fun of him & insult him no matter what he says or does.

However, it would be more interesting if they brought a guest on to discuss how long it would take to rebuild Houston etc.

I am too young to remembering but I think Carter would look good at a construction site rebuilding Houston.

I wonder if Mika & Joe will do a road trip to Houston ? 

1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

That is a lot of vodka at the table.   The venue is absolutely beautiful, but the suits and ties, and water bottles, and pre-purchased packaged sandwiches seems incongruous.  It's like this whole thing was thrown together as an afterthought.  I guess it's a rental and not a family home.

There are no pitchers on the table.  No ice.  No mixers for the vodka.   No bowls of lemons.  No platters of food.  It's more like a corporate lunch than a family having fun... which is not to say that it wasn't fun.

I think Mika has mentioned in the past that the Z family rents the cottage every year. Perhaps Joe can buy it now that he could broadcast from there.?

Perhaps the gathering was held after church or a memorial service for Dr Z? 

Aren't all photo ops of a President in a disaster area somewhat phony.

Not in that most Presidents have actually cared about the people affected by the disaster.  My point was he couldn't care less about these people, he goes down there because HE'LL get attention. 

President Obama would go to an event, and even though all the activities were planned, people knew he cared about them, and would remember them.  He was moved by their experiences. Remember when he spoke at the Emanuel AME Church? Or in Tuscon after Gabbie Giffords was shot?  

Trump went to Texas last week and talked about "how large the crowd is" "What a turn out". 

• Love 7

I thought them mocking Trump about his admittedly clumsy and goofy appearance at the Houston shelter was kinda mean and petty. There are plenty of reasons to attack the guy, but this just seemed kinda the cool kids goofing on a dork. Willie seemed to be trying to soften their ridicule.

• Love 3

Should be interesting what they lead off with tomorrow . . . will it be DACA . . . or will it be Hurricane Irma bearing down on Joe's FL and will somehow work his time in the House into the conversation or will it be the Red Sox getting caught stealing pitching signals against the Yankees? . . . oh wait a minute, I think I see Barnicle starting to stir over that last one . . . :)

7 hours ago, Mumbles said:

I thought them mocking Trump about his admittedly clumsy and goofy appearance at the Houston shelter was kinda mean and petty. There are plenty of reasons to attack the guy, but this just seemed kinda the cool kids goofing on a dork. Willie seemed to be trying to soften their ridicule.

But it was funny.   "Here's your bucket of cement ..."  

I think anyone who engages in a charade like that to create a momentary illusion of caring and concern is ripe for ridicule.

• Love 11

Wednesday recap. Mika is wearing a black sleeveless top. Everyone else is wearing suits.

First topic. Red Sox cheating using Aplle Watches. Joe said it was fake news. He said the Yankees use swatches.They are bad. Barnicle was happy that the Red Sox won in 19 innings. I am not happy. I am a Blue Jays fan.

Joe said everyone is happy that the Red Sox & Yankees are competitive.

Mika began complaining about Trump at 6 01 am. She said Trump doesn't understand his decision. Trump is flip flopping on DACA.

Joe is mad at Trump. He blew his leverage by saying in the evening that he will fix DACA himself if Congress can't do his job.

Halperin is skeptical that Congress can do anything even though it has 75% upport.

Joe said Trump is a day trader & doesn't know what he is doing. Apparently the law is temporary & would be thrown out by the courts.

Mika said that Trump is not mentally stable. He said that people should have a good time in Houston. Joe got mad at her and said that she is not a psychiatrist.

Halperin said that Congress is supposed to pass laws & you can't do everything by executive fiat. Halperin said Obama knew that what he was doing was not Constitutional.

Kasie! explained the issue.She is surprised that McConell & Ryan have not explded at Trump yet.

Joe blamed Trump for not understading anything about Washington.

Why can't Congress pass a law to codify Obama's executive order? Wouldn't moderate GOP + Democrats have an overwhelming majority to fix the problem?

Joe trashed Paul Ryan. He said he looks horrible smiling with Trump. Joe wants Mitch & Paul Ryan to gag up on Trump. Tell Trump to shut up.

Joe is shouting at Halperin at 620 am. Joe said Democrats want something to fix DACA.

Halperin said the GOP can't do anything. Joe is yelling at everybody. Joe said he crossed his party line many times.

Joe is out of control bragging about his election victories. Everybody as afraid of Joe! Run! Get ear plugs!

• Love 2

Joe said he crossed his party line many times.

Yeah I kinda did a double-take on that, because I do not recall Joe being some sort of aisle-crossing maverick in his rather short career in the House. He also said something about how when he did it, his approval ratings at home went up and up? To the point that nobody wanted to challenge him? The dude only served three terms.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Yeah I kinda did a double-take on that, because I do not recall Joe being some sort of aisle-crossing maverick in his rather short career in the House. He also said something about how when he did it, his approval ratings at home went up and up? To the point that nobody wanted to challenge him? The dude only served three terms.

This drives me bonkers. I am pretty sure he voted with the freedom caucus on all key issues.

He had no opposition in 2000 but if he had stayed in Congress he would have been challenged in 2002.

Mika looked great today. The black mesh top suits her dominatrix personality.

I had to leave for work but I wonder why Joe didn't mention  that Obama could have asked the Democratic Congress in 2009 & 2010 to pass immigration reform?

• Love 1

They were definitely fighting this morning.  Joe kept trying to cut Mika off when she wanted to discuss the instability of the President or make some quasi-medical disagnosis.  They both missed a block early on, too, interviewing Senator Coons -- seemed like they were trying to sort it out and descalate the tension.  Mika was definitely pissed.  She does not hide it well.  One imagines that the EP tells them to go talk it out sometimes.  

• Love 5

They were definitely fighting this morning.  Joe kept trying to cut Mika off when she wanted to discuss the instability of the President or make some quasi-medical disagnosis.  They both missed a block early on, too, interviewing Senator Coons -- seemed like they were trying to sort it out and descalate the tension.  Mika was definitely pissed.  She does not hide it well.  One imagines that the EP tells them to go talk it out sometimes.  

Joe keeps getting pissed when people say Trump is unstable, or maybe something is wrong mentally.  At first I thought it was because the network told him "don't discuss his mental situation", but that would have been told to everyone appearing on the show and Mika would know not to bring it up.  They have been fighting about something for three weeks.  It's like when Maddie & David finally got together on Moonlighting and the show went to hell.  Maybe the excitement of the relationship was the fact that it was naughty and keeping it a secret. 

I wish Joe would stop with the Schumer and Pelosi working with trump schtick. What possible good for them could come of that?

If it's something that helps the country, instead of playing politics? A lot. That's the whole problem with Congress. The GOP wouldn't do anything that Obama wanted to do, infrastructure etc. This would show that the Dems put country over party.  Look at McCain, Murkowski and Collins voting no on ACA repeal. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Mmtx2002 said:

Mika did start it at the very beginning, by telling Joe he talked too long about the baseball game.  I love the off the cuff discussions, and I understand Mika has her job, but she needs to chill.  If the EP's don't like Joe going off subject, then they will tell him.  She drives me nuts when she keeps trying to read the headlines during an on-going conversation.  She is so mechanical.  If they cannot remain professional, and need to go off set to settle petty differences, this show is not going to work any longer.

Halperin is such a waste.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Joe keeps getting pissed when people say Trump is unstable, or maybe something is wrong mentally.  At first I thought it was because the network told him "don't discuss his mental situation", but that would have been told to everyone appearing on the show and Mika would know not to bring it up.  They have been fighting about something for three weeks.  It's like when Maddie & David finally got together on Moonlighting and the show went to hell.  Maybe the excitement of the relationship was the fact that it was naughty and keeping it a secret. 

They do seem to have been fighting for a while, but I think that is part of their thing -- they are intense together and it all hangs out there.  Joe has said as much.  It is a challenge for the show, because it impacts things.  Donny made that comment when he was interviewing Joe for his Sirius/XM show.  That it is uncomfortable for everyone when they are fighting.  I think sometimes they take breaks during the show to work it out, but they are both strong willed on he show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, stormy said:

I wish Joe would stop with the Schumer and Pelosi working with trump schtick. What possible good for them could come of that?

Joe's theory is that the Democrats can look responsible by agreeing to pass DACA  amnesty. They can be nice & pass hurricane funding & the debt ceiling.

I agree with Joe. Ryan said he can help pass DACA fix. 

The only people who would vote against DACA would be people opposed to illegal immigrants.

halperin was a Debbie downer saying the GOP won't allow it. Why not?

This drives me bonkers. I am pretty sure he voted with the freedom caucus on all key issues.

I just searched him on a website called govtrack.us that graphically places a legislator's votes among other members of Congress at the time the legislator served. Joe was firmly in the center-right, nowhere near the middle. He's so full of it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

If it's something that helps the country, instead of playing politics? A lot. That's the whole problem with Congress. The GOP wouldn't do anything that Obama wanted to do, infrastructure etc. This would show that the Dems put country over party.  Look at McCain, Murkowski and Collins voting no on ACA repeal. 

I love the Moonlighting analogy with Mika & Joe.

i thought Mika would be happy that Joe left the G

5 minutes ago, millennium said:

did i miss something?

My post was not complete.

i think Mika is happy that Joe left the GOP. 

She beamed at him when he told Colbert.

Unfortunately for Mika, Joe still has the same positions on the issues as he did before.

He keeps demanding that Democrats allow Cultural  Cnservatives that are pro life to run in the South & Midwest. Perez will not allow it.

Mika has been complaining about Trumps mental stability since March.

Joe is still following the Goldwater rule which prohibits psychiatric diagnosis based on watching people on tv.

18 minutes ago, millennium said:

did i miss something?

Mika is wearing a sleeveless black top with mesh holes above the chest. This is from the pre Librarian collection.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Mika did start it at the very beginning, by telling Joe he talked too long about the baseball game.  I love the off the cuff discussions, and I understand Mika has her job, but she needs to chill.  If the EP's don't like Joe going off subject, then they will tell him.  She drives me nuts when she keeps trying to read the headlines during an on-going conversation.  She is so mechanical.  If they cannot remain professional, and need to go off set to settle petty differences, this show is not going to work any longer.

Halperin is such a waste.

I love this. That is what she is - mechanical. She always seems so interested and intent on reminding folks that she is above the stuff she considers boring or dumb. Like pop culture in general. Anything she cannot discuss she wants to shut down. She really gets on my nerves. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

She always seems so interested and intent on reminding folks that she is above the stuff she considers boring or dumb.

So if Mika is above pop culture and doesn't watch TV, because TV is beneath her, then... what does she do?  Where do her interests lie?  If she's a big reader of anything in particular it's not apparent from the show (even though she's a 3x author).  If she is a policy wonk or insider, it's not apparent from the show.  If she's an athlete or cook or into yoga or a health nut, it's not apparent from the show.  If she's into fashion or mommy issues or education or business or gardening or anything, it's not apparent from the show.
I think she likes drinking to kill time and enjoying her pets.  Two of my favorite things.  But at the same time, I have ton of other interests I'd use my TV show to speak on to relay my viewpoint.  And liking drinking and pets doesn't make me above pop culture.
I think more than mechanical, she's simple.  Not necessarily meant as a pejorative.   She sees a baby.  Her thought bubble is, "There is a baby.  I like babies."  And she says, "I see your baby.  I like babies."  And that's that.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

So if Mika is above pop culture and doesn't watch TV, because TV is beneath her, then... what does she do?  Where do her interests lie?  If she's a big reader of anything in particular it's not apparent from the show (even though she's a 3x author).  If she is a policy wonk or insider, it's not apparent from the show.  If she's an athlete or cook or into yoga or a health nut, it's not apparent from the show.  If she's into fashion or mommy issues or education or business or gardening or anything, it's not apparent from the show.
I think she likes drinking to kill time and enjoying her pets.  Two of my favorite things.  But at the same time, I have ton of other interests I'd use my TV show to speak on to relay my viewpoint.  And liking drinking and pets doesn't make me above pop culture.
I think more than mechanical, she's simple.  Not necessarily meant as a pejorative.   She sees a baby.  Her thought bubble is, "There is a baby.  I like babies."  And she says, "I see your baby.  I like babies."  And that's that.

Does she still run? I don't remember her talking about it much any more. Seems like she use to talk about it a lot back in the day. Back when she dressed differently than she does now. Was that before she and Joe got together? For a long time her main interest seemed to be in lecturing the others on their food choices. All. the. time. Yea Mika, we get it. You believe sugar should be labeled a toxic substance and Big Macs a narcotic. It was just exhausting to listen to all the time. She can act like a dog with a bone. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Does she still run? I don't remember her talking about it much any more. Seems like she use to talk about it a lot back in the day. Back when she dressed differently than she does now. Was that before she and Joe got together? For a long time her main interest seemed to be in lecturing the others on their food choices. All. the. time. Yea Mika, we get it. You believe sugar should be labeled a toxic substance and Big Macs a narcotic. It was just exhausting to listen to all the time. She can act like a dog with a bone. 

When I watched more regularly I'd get a kick out of Joe going on about how he'd eaten at or had something from McDonald's and Mika looking like her head was going to explode the longer he'd talk about it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

For a long time her main interest seemed to be in lecturing the others on their food choices. All. the. time. Yea Mika, we get it. You believe sugar should be labeled a toxic substance and Big Macs a narcotic.

I didn't mind that, but only if she could have spoken about it expertly instead of the facile, top-level way she did.  She could have woven that interest, that would serve us all well, into the show and bubbled-up the topic of healthy shopping, eating, gardening, business practices, etc... by bringing on authors and thought-leaders when appropriate.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

I think Mika had help writing 2 of 3 books.

Mika used to discuss running & food prior to 2016.

The show eliminated the women's issues segment from 830-900.

The show is much more focused on politics & Trump bashing in particular.

1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

Mika still runs. Her attacks on Joe's food choices were hilarious.

i remember how happy she was when Bloomberg put a tax on Big Gulps

• Love 1

I have never understood Meeka's disdain for pop culture, when she is the host of a 3-hour tv show.  Every day.  I am probably the only one who hated when she walked off the set towards the beginning of Morning Joe .. how many years ago?  They were doing a story on Paris Hylton (or maybe a Kardashian) and she pitched a hissy and walked off the set.  Please. That was a stunt to get yourself some press and attention. You are a blonde born-on-third-base-thought-she-hit-a-triple bobblehead who lucked out on being at the right place at the right time when it came to casting MJ.  Plus, the host had a crush on you.  I am not saying she doesn't work hard; and she tries to hold her own with the big boys; not saying that always works...but she tries.  And she has become a little more outspoken.  But this schtick of being above celebrities and such gets really old.  You are on a morning news show with a hammy, entitled, jackass with an ego the size of Manhatten.  You are not going to win any journalism prizes.  Get over yourself.  At least Joe sometimes has a great sense of humor and makes himself (and me) laugh out loud.

I still chuckle when I think of the day Russell Brand schooled our two Golddust Twins.  I just hate it when one woman always has to be the prom queen with a bevy of gentlemen callers orbiting around her.  I admit that she is good with other female guests...Katie Tur..Hallie Jackson..Kasie Hunt.  All great reporters/journalists who are paying their dues but don't have to simper and preen to earn their place.  There. Done. Waiting to see the latest Irma track.  

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, millennium said:

No, I meant the dominatrix remark.

No dominatrix I know would ever put up with Scarborough's b.s., let alone marry the bastard.

Mika used to dress like a Villainess in a James Bond movie. She wore short black dresses with high heels provided by Donny Deutsch. We used to call herhe PxxcGalore.

Believe it or not, this was an actual name from the Bond Movies

• Love 1

First off, I loved the top that Mika had on today.  I thought she looked terrific.  I do agree with folks that have commented on something brewing for the last few weeks.  Although I don't watch the whole show, I did notice when Joe basically dogged out Mika by saying "someone on this panel will be more than happy to say the President has mental issues" or something along those lines . . . I could see the muscles tense up in Mika's jawline and they stayed that way for more than a few minutes.  She was also clutching a pen like she had to will herself not to plunge it into Joe's jugular.  I can't wait to see what they make of the developments this afternoon with Trump flying off with his new friends Chuck and Nancy leaving Archie and Jughead to stew in their juices . . . should be a live one.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Joe keeps getting pissed when people say Trump is unstable, or maybe something is wrong mentally.  At first I thought it was because the network told him "don't discuss his mental situation", but that would have been told to everyone appearing on the show and Mika would know not to bring it up.

He was the one who brought up Trump's mental instability a few weeks ago, and he was very serious about it.  What gives with his change of heart now?

• Love 2

Thursday Recap. Mika is wearing a nice blue top. Joe is in the Bunker. Heidi is in the Library . She is wearing a cardigan sweater. I like her. She is reasonable.

Joe crowed that he was right about Trump making a deal with Democrats. Joe said he likes Shumer & Pelosi.

Joe said Trump can be a success with 40 GOP & 180 Democrats.

Halperin is mad. There will be long term bad news if he continues to eal with Democrats.

Joe said people will be happy with the Hurricane relief & debt ceiling.

Ivanka showed up in the meeting & derailed it by talking about childcare. No one lieks Ivanka on the panel.

Joe said Trump is a day trader & will make deals with anybody.

Mika was upset when they discussed the red sox. She thought Doug Fister was a sex term. He is a pitcher.

Joe mocked the freedom caucus. They never having anything constructive to say. They keep asking for spending cuts.

Elise Jordan wants spending cuts & stop adding to the 20 trillion debt. Mika called Trump a Democrat.

Joe said you have to pay for hurricane relief.

The GOP wanted an 18 month deal.

Why does Elise Jordan think that National Security is affected by raising the debt ceiling.

Joe hasn't been this supportive of Trump in a few months. Mika probably sent him to the Bunker as a punishment.

Mika hasn't attacked Trump's mental stability yet. She must be frustrated.

Joe bragged that he was part of the freedom caucus. He took tough votes on the debt ceiling & asked for entitlement reform.

Costa is a good analyst.

Joe said Ryan is too busy putting out fires with the freedom caucus to get anything done.

• Love 3

I think Mika is about to dis' Trump for shaking hands with Ivanka on stage rather than hugging her.  Okay, Trump's tweets have died down somewhat, I guess we have to talk about something?? 

Evelyn Farkas is wearing a wild sheer black shirt today .  She must have just gotten in from clubbing last night.   It's pretty wild for someone whose name is EVELYN FARKAS.

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

I think Mika is about to dis' Trump for shaking hands with Ivanka on stage rather than hugging her.  

Ivanka reached out with her hand as she walked across stage. I wonder if she was afraid Daddy would try to grab her ass again. 

Elise Jordan wants spending cuts & stop adding to the 20 trillion debt.

Elise's true colors (Rand Paul staff) finally coming thru. Okay, Elise, then no corporate tax cuts, cut military spending by 15%, no more subsidies to oil companies, (Exxon gets $1 BILLION/year). We good? 

We have to raise the debt ceiling in order to pay our debts. You can have your little budget battle later.  What in the fucking fuck don't these people get? 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

I think Mika is about to dis' Trump for shaking hands with Ivanka on stage rather than hugging her.  Okay, Trump's tweets have died down somewhat, I guess we have to talk about something?? 

Evelyn Farkas is wearing a wild sheer black shirt today .  She must have just gotten in from clubbing last night.   It's pretty wild for someone whose name is EVELYN FARKAS.

Fark as usually freaks out over Trump 's approach to foreign policy. What did she say?

Edited by oakville
46 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Ivanka reached out with her hand as she walked across stage. I wonder if she was afraid Daddy would try to grab her ass again. 

Elise's true colors (Rand Paul staff) finally coming thru. Okay, Elise, then no corporate tax cuts, cut military spending by 15%, no more subsidies to oil companies, (Exxon gets $1 BILLION/year). We good? 

We have to raise the debt ceiling in order to pay our debts. You can have your little budget battle later.  What in the fucking fuck don't these people get? 

I was a bit surprised by Elise's commentary this morning. This is not the time for a budget battle. Victims of Harvey need help ASAP.  I noticed they didn't mention Elise working for Rand Paul today.

• Love 4

I agree about "not the time" for a budget battle.  Harvey victims and soon Irma victims need help ASAP.  

Mika just hated that Joe gave Trump some credit, and she was acting immature and coy.

Barnacle nailed Trump's personality -- he's a "man of the moment".....damn his party.  LOL

Mark Halperin was just pouty. 

• Love 6

What will Schumer and Pelosi do next? Even Joe seemed to think they will want more.

Trump wants to win and be loved more than help the GOP.  He's a Democrat. His bullshit of pretending to be  Republican could only last so long, he's not that good an actor. 

If he goes for Democratic ideas, infrastructure, improving ACA instead of repealing it,  keeping DACA, etc.  and can get them thru Congress, it gives the Dems a boost.   These are all bipartisan ideas that help Americans. If the GOP is against it, it's their neck in the noose next November.   

Then they can also tout that they put country over party, unlike their colleagues across the aisle.  

• Love 6

Was there a "Freedom Caucus" back when Joe was in Congress?  I thought the Freedom Caucus was comprised of Tea Party people.  

No, the Freedom Caucus started in 2015. It just seems longer. The most conservative member of Congress when Joe was around was Gingrich, who would probably not be allowed in the Freedom Caucus these days. Joe's experience in Congress loses its relevance with every passing day. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mumbles said:

No, the Freedom Caucus started in 2015. It just seems longer. The most conservative member of Congress when Joe was around was Gingrich, who would probably not be allowed in the Freedom Caucus these days. Joe's experience in Congress loses its relevance with every passing day. 

Joe has been arguing with people on twitter all morning that he would not vote for the debt ceiling without entitlement reform. 

• Love 1