Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A New Trailer For Season 4 Of The Americans

The shot of Pastor Tim rubbing Paige's shoulders while encouraging her to do what's right and get her parents taken away reminds me of the end of The Godfather.

I think Stan's just throwing Philip against the wall by his shirt. Wonder if he suspects something with Sandra.

Philip looks really rough in some of those scenes.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 1

Maybe the Martha thing is a flashback or dream for Phillip? Or maybe she's coming back to get him!!

I feel like I need to rewatch last season as a lot happened and I remember being confused....

Is it available?

• Love 1

I really, really can't wait.

Best show.

Also --- Martha's alive!

Lol! I've been surprised at how long she's managed to stay alive. I thought she was going to be done in s2 and I was amazed she actually survived s3 after Philip ripped off his wig. That seemed like a death warrant for sure. This show always amazes me with the directions it chooses to take. Edited by dippydee
  • Love 2

Maybe the Martha thing is a flashback or dream for Phillip? Or maybe she's coming back to get him!!

I feel like I need to rewatch last season as a lot happened and I remember being confused....

Is it available?

I know you can download the eps/all of season 3 from iTunes & Amazon.com Instant Video. At least if you're in the US. Also, S3 DVDs can currently be pre-ordered from at least Amazon.com in the US--they'll be released in the US on March 1st. Hopefully, FX will re-air S3 before S4 starts (this is their usual pattern, to rerun the previous season before the new season starts), but they haven't yet & if they do it'll be in a pretty late night timeslot--like from about when your late local news airs until FX goes to infomercial programming in the pre-dawn hours (again, another usual pattern of theirs).

I also need to rewatch season 3. I've forgotten where we ended things.

Great trailer. Paige makes some bad decisions, but she's becoming a gorgeous young woman. 

Where's the little brother? Was he in the trailer at all?