Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Well I think this goes back to Supernatural with her and probably even further. Plus it wouldn't be the craziest thing to believe in with her. Look at how she needed to have the cosmetic things just right like those lashes before she films. Lol I'm sorry I just can't help it. But if something like that holds up the set, then I'm sure other things do to.

(edited)

Anyway, on to another subject...

There is a  picture of Damien Darhk and the totem. Does Malcolm go to the lair to acquire the broken totem pieces?  They were on a table in front of Oliver in 4.16 when Diggle went to check on him.   Since it's magic I wonder if it can be reconstituted similar to Vandal Savage.  Afterall, he is Ra's.  I am sure he knows Oliver is off trying to foil Darhk's escape. It would explain why Thea is determined to stop him with swords.  Even if Darhk has a spare ;) Malcolm would be unable to resist acquiring such power if it's possible.   

Nice catch re the pieces on the table.  I think Malcolm goes to the lair to spill the beans about Andy as a threat.  I would suspect DD has various totems he collected over time, he just needs to get out of jail to be effective with them.  The episode summary says the team discovers Malcolm's intentions to help break DD out of jail.  I just get the feeling Malcolm is playing all sides as he tends to do.  I would not be shocked to hear him scold Oliver for taking his eye off the Darhk ball while tending to a broken heart and thus letting danger creep closer to Thea.  MM loves to correct Oliver and I just can't imagine the writers passing up a chance for him to put his two cents in regarding Oliver's love life.

Edit to add:  If MM kills Laurel that will be quick work, so it will be almost no screen time.  Given the foreshadows in this episode about situational awareness someone is likely to get her from behind or on the sly.  I just don't think it will be Malcolm, although it would let him have vengeance on Tommy's killer.

Edited by Scribbles
  • Love 1

I am not sure I believe Laurel will be killed directly by Malcolm.  I just think his machinations will result in Laurel's death.  I do believe he is the "him" in the flash forward.  I wish Malcolm would die but I tend to think he is being set up to be the big bad for S5 with HIVE's plan being stopped this season.  He doesn't even have to be around full-time.  He can just show up from time to time to cause problems.  Can't decide what I think might happen with Darhk.  He might survive and move on always to be a potential threat.

My crack theory: Malcolm survives and has acquired a time travel machine as well as Darhk's magic and takes off for L.O.T. next season. (I keep seeing posters speculating that VS is gone by the finale.)

• Love 1

Not asking for specifics to be posted or anything, but I keep seeing all these hints and general statements being thrown around everywhere about KC in relation to the rest of the cast, productions delays, in-fighting, etc., and I'm wondering where this is really coming from. Everyone keeps hinting as to all of these "sources" but nobody says who they are which makes me wonder if half the stuff is true or not or if people are just passing things around through the grapevine based on nothing at all.

What I know is the two paps with the inside sources, who proved to know BTS stuff giving always exact spoilers way ahead of anyone else, said back in S2 that she was lucky to still have a job, that they wanted either to recast her or to write her off and that she didn't get along with the crew.

About the actors there's the episode of SA telling fans last summer that she asked to get as much screen time as him and he wasn't pleased about that. Other than that there's what we see: DR and SA's behavior towards her when they are in public together and about that everyone can form their own opinion.

There's other stuff going around but I have no idea about that.

• Love 1
(edited)

Not asking for specifics to be posted or anything, but I keep seeing all these hints and general statements being thrown around everywhere about KC in relation to the rest of the cast, productions delays, in-fighting, etc., and I'm wondering where this is really coming from. Everyone keeps hinting as to all of these "sources" but nobody says who they are which makes me wonder if half the stuff is true or not or if people are just passing things around through the grapevine based on nothing at all.

It's laughable to me that all these rumors circulate about her. Anything to discredit sadly. She is a "diva" doesn't get along with anyone except PB/JB, all the other relationships are "fake", "holds up production. Yet she is some special snowflake amongst tv where no one bts has said anything about her negatively and they manage to cover up everything as opposed to any other show that has actual leaks/confirmation about on set tension. And all of this has managed to stay out of the magazines and entertainment news shows. But hey, to each their own i guess.

Edited by Primal Slayer

I have the impression that JB barely tolerates her as well..

Anyway, crazy spec of the day: what if...they believe the killer is someone, but it's actually someone else? Maybe we aren't going to be shown who kills Laurel, the Team suspects Malcolm, but it's really Andy (that has managed to fool everyone). Or they think it's Darhk but it's actually Malcolm, or viceversa.  Or any other combination, haha.

• Love 6
(edited)

If it can make you feel any better I heard lots of rumors about SA being a diva on set. Also I doubt actors not going along is something that might interest magazines and I imagine it happens quite frequently with every cast like it happens to all of us to not get along with some of our coworkers.

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
(edited)

I'd rather not get in the specific because I can't give the name of the people who reported this. I'll just say I didn't hear he doesn't get along with the crew or the actors but that his attitude on set has changed, he used to be quite humble but now has a "diva attitude".

Sorry, mod, I didn't read the post before writing this! I'll say no more :)

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
  • Love 4

I'd rather not get in the specific because I can't give the name of the people who reported this. I'll just say I didn't hear he doesn't get along with the crew or the actors but that his attitude on set has changed, he used to be quite humble but now has a "diva attitude".

Don't get me wrong--I love that kind of stuff. Unfortunately, it seems like it always leads to pain on the forum.

• Love 1

They really just stuck the Black Canary on her grave. I know Laurel really wanted the "Mask" so I suppose she only wanted to be remembered as one. 

Is Arrow still filming? If it is then you guys are lucky, CL is most likely not going to be in finale since she's taking a road trip back home to LA with her stunt performer friend. Her scenes with Quentin will be on LoT, which I like as well. Because it will only be about the two of them. 

The penultimate episode is still in production.

Due to some BTS photos, I thought she might be on 4x22, but it's sort of hard to belive she'd chose to leave before the last episode and not help the team and her dad.

The penultimate episode is still in production.

Due to some BTS photos, I thought she might be on 4x22, but it's sort of hard to belive she'd chose to leave before the last episode and not help the team and her dad.

I think that depends on how LoT ends. Sara probably went back to say goodbye to Laurel then went back to her team and something happened making her unable to come back. Or I suppose she still could fly back to Vancouver for to few days to film the last episode of Arrow and is just moving her stuff back to LA for the summer hiatus. 

• Love 2

I'm thinking LoT will end the season starting out on a new adventure or something. I just have this vision of LoT ending with them all on the ship going well we stopped Savage but now we have to deal with "x". Let's get started.

As for Arrow, looks like 422 ends filming on Friday 4/8. 423 should begin filming the following Monday 4/11 and go through Wednesday 4/20 or possibly longer.

• Love 2

I just came across this article at Bleeding Cool.  I'm not posting it in the Spoilers thread because I'm not sure about the reliability of this information...

Death Comes To DC TV’s Arrow. Again. (SPOILERS)

Posted April 1, 2016 by Rich Johnston

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/01/death-comes-to-dc-tvs-arrow-spoilers/

I am also told, this is down to conflict between Cassidy and Arrow star Stephen Amell. The same reason Colton Lee Haynes who played Roy Harper/Arsenal also left…

But, as her death is announced on the show, another woman picks up her uniform and name and trioed to continue her mission.

I read this as Katie had trouble with CH and SA.

In regards to SA being a diva on set. I would think after several seasons if people still couldn't get their stunts down, be on time etc. that I might put off a few diva vibes myself. 

(edited)

Oh, no, I wouldn't dream of asking for names and such. :) Thank you for what info you could share :)

Edited by looptab

I just came across this article at Bleeding Cool.  I'm not posting it in the Spoilers thread because I'm not sure about the reliability of this information...

Death Comes To DC TV’s Arrow. Again. (SPOILERS)

Posted April 1, 2016 by Rich Johnston

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/01/death-comes-to-dc-tvs-arrow-spoilers/

Well I find it hard to take an article seriously that has the phrase "Well, the same source has also fingered a character in the Arrowverse/DC TV Universe for death." Somehow fingering is not a verb a I would use in a professional piece, unless of course it was fan fiction and then it has a whole other meaning. ;)

Most of the article seems like pure speculation but honestly no significantly new or relevant information.

From jbuffyangel's tumblr page - I believe Felicity's yellow dress is for an upcoming episode (you can see EK's reflection in the mirror)...

tumblr_o51sttfpjS1qjde42o1_250.jpg  tumblr_o51sttfpjS1qjde42o2_250.jpg

http://jbuffyangel.tumblr.com/post/142169959783/jhopq-amusementforme-ishipitlove

Original pic source: http://amusementforme.tumblr.com/post/142166676493/heres-a-better-look-shes-holding-a-water-bottle

I'm not sure this is for Arrow. Word on Twitter is that EBR is doing some short movie over the weekends with some Flash cast (and possibly EK) involved.

• Love 1

I think that depends on how LoT ends. Sara probably went back to say goodbye to Laurel then went back to her team and something happened making her unable to come back. Or I suppose she still could fly back to Vancouver for to few days to film the last episode of Arrow and is just moving her stuff back to LA for the summer hiatus. 

Yea I was very unsure when Sara would learn about Laurel's death because I wasn't sure if the Waverider crew would even stop back in 2016 over on Legends.  I guess they do and that's when they address Laurel's death.  I still think it would have been nice to have that on Arrow's last episode when everything gets wrapped up but what do I know? Arrow might not get a peaceful happy ending that let's people tie of lose ends this year.

I'm not sure this is for Arrow. Word on Twitter is that EBR is doing some short movie over the weekends with some Flash cast (and possibly EK) involved.

Can you link the tweets? I'm curious.

I do not think that they will have MM be responsible for LL's death because they already played that card with SL. I know they like to repeat plots but I think they will avoid repeating this storyline. Plus what does MM gain by killing her? Nothing, MM doesn't take out main characters without something to gain. DD has reason to kill her, but I don't think HIVE cares all that much about DD anymore to make it happen in 418.

I do think that Andy (or his minions) is going to be the one that kills LL, but he is going to pin it on someone else. I'm guessing that Andy is going to set-up MM to look like the killer. He is going to deceive TA.

Both MM & DD are too predictable to actually be the "HIM", but Andy is a swerve. Also the actor that plays Andy appears to be more dispensable to the writers than NM or JB. They love JB, I do not see them killing him off for at least a few seasons - even if it defies logic, reason & justice. And so far NM seems to be basking in the writers' lovefest with all of his quippy dialogue, I do not see them wanting to kill him off anytime soon. I think they will keep him alive for recurring villain scenes in future seasons. However, Andy is a good option to make the BIG Bad. It pulls Dig's story to the front. They said it was the year of Dig & FS. We have seen a lot of FS, so now it's time for Dig. Andy is the perfect conduit to make Dig a part of the A plot and not just a guy fighting alongside OQ. With Andy bad they can really dig (no pun intended) into Dig's character.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm not sure this is for Arrow. Word on Twitter is that EBR is doing some short movie over the weekends with some Flash cast (and possibly EK) involved.

It's the movie with Josh Dallas from Once Upon a Time. Not sure about Flash cast or Echo, no surprise if they are involved, Vancouver filming industry is pretty insular. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

Can you link the tweets? I'm curious.

Here, I posted them in Social Media since the don't look spoilery.

EK posted some snapchats with him and EBR over the weekend.

https://twitter.com/oliversmoakin/status/716506825680560128

https://twitter.com/oliversmoakin/status/716507072741793793

https://twitter.com/oliversmoakin/status/716508515406196736

https://twitter.com/oliversmoakin/status/716513117472038912

As far as I can tell from Twitter, this isn't necessarily Arrow related. Cute though.

And CR sort of goes the extra mile to support EBR's T-Shirt.

(edited)

I read this as Katie had trouble with CH and SA.

In regards to SA being a diva on set. I would think after several seasons if people still couldn't get their stunts down, be on time etc. that I might put off a few diva vibes myself. 

Oh, that it was KC and CH being in conflict could at least be plausible because they had so many scenes together in season three.  Still think it's more likely they wanted to save money and wanted to move Thea into his spot, but at least that explanation is more believable than SA and CH being in conflict.  The "article"  was full of poorly written sentences. 

Not to mention Felicity just vowed not to wear yellow and this dress is too reminiscent of a honey comb pattern for me, lol. 

Oh and note to the mods: 

I realize we all post like maniacs, but was it really necessary to bring down all the forums for a night just so you guys could get a break?   ;)  Scary Error messages are scary.  (I may be an addict.)

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 12

I realize we all post like maniacs, but was it really necessary to bring down all the forums for a night just so you guys could get a break?   ;)  Scary Error messages are scary.  (I may be an addict.)

Dude....I had myself convinced I'd contracted a virus that was blocking access to the forum. Ngl it was terrifying.

• Love 11

Dude....I had myself convinced I'd contracted a virus that was blocking access to the forum. Ngl it was terrifying.

I've started taking to Twitter and PTV Facebook to see if I'm the only one.  So next time check that too!

I was just thinking. Oh. My. Gods. The Walking Dead season finale is tonight...and there might not be any PTV.....and that was one of the worst things I have ever imagined in my life....:(.  swTxdYW.gif

ugh! so I wasn't the only one! I was trying to figure out why it was happening.

LOL and we probably made things worse everytime we tried to hit page over and over and over LOL....

We may or may not need PTVA

• Love 7

I knew I loved this place.  You are my people!

LOL and we probably made things worse everytime we tried to hit page over and over and over LOL....

This soooo much.  Ha, ha. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Did the Arrow thread break the PTV? Lol.

Gotta be honest, I was mostly worried about PTV being down for the live reactions the Walking Dead Finale tonight. I don't always say stuff but I love reading everyone reactions. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

I wonder how long it will take for everything to settle down after Laurel dies? I'm guessing her Flash appearance will reignite it, but maybe somewhat over the hiatus?

Surely they will have post episode interviews and so forth to explain their thinking/story direction.?.?

I am really interested in how post death events and impacts unfold in the show.  There is so much potential for everyone in show to have story following it. 

The other thing that I am hanging in there with great curiosity about is how she dies.  Public or private death, accident or otherwise, ......so many questions.

• Love 2

I think the only things that could help is if KC publicly proclaims she wanted out OR the EPs state clearly that BC was taken out for the films. Any kind of "We felt we'd reached the end of Laurel's story" ain't gonna help.

• Love 2

I'm debating if I should watch next week's episode. I really want to see if Laurel is for sure dead, but on the other hand I don't want to get pissed off that she'll get a heroic death while Sara was tossed on a garbage dumpster. 

• Love 1

I'm debating if I should watch next week's episode. I really want to see if Laurel is for sure dead, but on the other hand I don't want to get pissed off that she'll get a heroic death while Sara was tossed on a garbage dumpster. 

SAME

• Love 1

I definitely want her to have a heroic death, but I totally understand your feelings.

• Love 3

I'm super curious about how the episode unfolds.  I just can't quite imagine how it all leads to Laurel dying. 

The one thing I feel like seems likely is that Felicity and Curtis's part in the episode will be limited and separate from the rest of the action going on.  Unless Curtis is tapped for help and fills Felicity in, how is she going to know what's going on?  What reason would she have for being involved in the events leading up to Laurel's death?  Not that I'm complaining.  Keeping Felicity as far away from her death is for the best just as long as being far away isn't the reason for blame. 

I bet what you want she is getting a heroic death. I'd be shocked if it didn't happen.

I'm good with a heroic death.  Make it matter, make it count.  What they did to Sara and even more so, Shado was awful and I don't want that ever repeated. 

Though with Andy being our bad guy (seemingly as part of the plot driving the episode) the focus could mostly be on Oliver and Diggle and even if Laurel makes a huge save, it will only be an after thought. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I think the only things that could help is if KC publicly proclaims she wanted out OR the EPs state clearly that BC was taken out for the films. Any kind of "We felt we'd reached the end of Laurel's story" ain't gonna help.

I dunno... MG could have used the Suicide Squad movie as an excuse for killing Amanda Waller, but he made it a point to say that wasn't the case. I have a lot of issues with MG, but one thing I'll give him credit for is that he'll defend his story decisions, no matter how unpopular.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 4

What they did to Sara and even more so, Shado was awful and I don't want that ever repeated.

I don't care if Laurel gets a similarly ugly dispatch. If it weren't for Sara's death,  Laurel would not even have cinched those damn buckles in the first place.

Yeah, I'm a petty woman about this

• Love 6