Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

As for KC, I hope she won't regret changing her body shape so much after all her training but keep on with it.

I was thinking she was looking a bit more curvy - in a totally good way, but in a way that had me thinking at first it was a body double. 

I suppose Alex makes his last appearance for the season in 4x21. Parker Young posted a photo saying goodbye to Vancouver a week ago.

Do you think Sara will show up in 4x22? PB posted a pic with her and Bamford yesterday. Now, I know PB is supposed to be on Legends, but he also posted that video with EBR yesterday, making me assume he was shooting Arrow.

Nothing's confirmed but I'm assuming that Sara will be back for the end of the season, maybe? She's clearly back in Star City if she was filming at Laurel's grave for Legends, so it would make sense if we saw her on Arrow too.

I was thinking she was looking a bit more curvy - in a totally good way, but in a way that had me thinking at first it was a body double. 

Yeah, I mean, she went from extremely skinny to an impressively fit upper-body. I think she looks better this way.

As for Sara, didn't the paparazzi's caption said they were shooting Legends? Maybe he was wrong and that grave scene was actually for Arrow, who knows.

I would still be very surprised not to see Sara on Arrow some time before the end of the season - Ray possibly as well.  But a lot really depends on what they are doing with Legends.  I half expected the fact a "beloved" DC character shows up in the finale and gives them a launching point for season two to mean we might not get much exposition or setup in the first episode of Legends next season. 

Therefore, I figured Sara's goodbye to Laurel would take place on Arrow but maybe something will happen on both shows?  I figure at some point Ray needs to touch base with Felicity and maybe give her the idea to rename the company after herself. :) (She just doesn't seem like the kind of person to do it if Ray doesn't green light it.) Plus I'd love to see Ray and Curtis meet just once.

But yea, I guess how much the Legends crew interacts with Arrow people on Arrow would kind of depend on where this season is headed and I just don't have any sense of it at this point. I'd still like to see Sara and Ray independently talk to Oliver and Felicity and tell them they have to get back together - the future depends on it (at least that's what I took away from the Star City 2046 episode).

• Love 1

The biblical themes are heavy this season.  Seeing the title of the final ep sealed the deal for me.  Genesis to the flood.  Light vs Dark.  If the season ending shot is in a cavern...symbolic that is the lowest point in the darkness.  Are we going to get a darkest before the dawn season end?  Flashbacks are taking us to the very dark Oliver of episode 1 season 1, so it makes sensse to be at the darkest point there.  For the present story how much can we take from the flood title?  The flood washed the sinners from the earth...ending in light and hope.  What are we going to get ?

• Love 4

Here's a new theory about Black Canary on Laurel's tombstone, and the rest of the team going public with their secret identities:

Maybe this is all about him making Star City a part of his team, like when Team Arrow, minus the Arrow, joined forces with the people of the Glades to stand up to Brick in Season 3…and this inclusiveness is what leads Felicity back to him!

Taken from here.

I don't really have a definitive view on it (although I'm leaning more towards no), but it's interesting to ponder.

(edited)

I think it's probably as simple as her dying in costume, her identity is revealed, and Quentin & fam wanting her to be remembered as a hero. Which should bring up some legal issues since she was DA, but in Star City, probably won't.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 12

If thats how they remember her as a hero.....whew...they are lame.

I for one would rather Arrow end the series with Oliver standing in front of the press and telling the world that he is Green Arrow.

How exactly is that lame? If Oliver died in costume and his identity was public, I'd like "The Green Arrow" on his headstone, too. It's a huge contribution to society, and is a nice way of reminding the people who didn't know them of that.

And what does putting The Black Canary on her headstone have to do with how the show ends?

• Love 3

How exactly is that lame? If Oliver died in costume and his identity was public, I'd like "The Green Arrow" on his headstone, too. It's a huge contribution to society, and is a nice way of reminding the people who didn't know them of that.

And what does putting The Black Canary on her headstone have to do with how the show ends?

To just have her name and her code name on there is lame to me. I think putting something like "loving daughter, loving friend and hero" is better.

And it has nothing to do with her headstone, they were talking about the team outing themselves to the public which is my response to that.

To just have her name and her code name on there is lame to me. I think putting something like "loving daughter, loving friend and hero" is better.

So either (or both) Quentin and Dinah are kind of hokey.  I'm going to assume Quentin.  I can imagine him thinking Black Canary would mean a lot to Laurel. 

• Love 2

So either (or both) Quentin and Dinah are kind of hokey.  I'm going to assume Quentin.  I can imagine him thinking Black Canary would mean a lot to Laurel. 

He wouldn't be wrong for thinking it, either. It does mean a lot to her. 

• Love 6

I can see it shaping up for Oliver to need allies soon.  The preview shows us Oliver v Diggle over the Andy issue.  Felicity is "already gone".  BC dead.  That leaves Oliver and Thea alone as team arrow for a bit.  Reasons for Thea to be out of the picture are easy enoiugh to foresee.  Oliver could be just as much the solo vigilante as he started season one being.  Poor sad face Oliver alone despite years of struggling to work in and with a team.  Could that leave him to call on the city for help?  Sure.

• Love 1

Felicity's in that limo after the funeral in 419. 

We don't know all that she is going to say there, but what she has said that we have seen is telling.  She doesn't say what "we" need to do, she tells him what he needs to do.  So she is physically in his proximity following the death of their friend, but what we have seen to date doesn't show her mentally with him or the team.  BC's death may be the pivot, but we don't know yet.  It may just be the thing that provides an opportunity for Oliver to display just how much he has changed.  With Felicity most submerged in the darkness, he could be the light to shine. 

• Love 1
(edited)

In recent BTS, it sounds like Lance, Felicity, and Curtis team up.  I don't think Felicity is going to go dark since it sounds like she gets back in the field...maybe Oliver, Diggle, and Thea get captured by HIVE b/c of Andy's hijinks leaving the rest of the scooby gang to come to the rescue...

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 3

I don't believe that FS is going dark anytime this season. But I do believe the darkness is starting to take a toll on her, her relationships and her perception. Also the death of her close friend is not going to make things brighter anytime soon, especially if either Andy, MM or both them are behind the death. But I agree that just because she is in the limo does not mean anything in regards to her closeness to OQ, just her physical proximity. A lot of people carpool or share funeral limos to pay their last respects to a loved one, so her being in there to me does not indicate anything from a plot/spoiler perspective, especially since she was very specific about what "he" not "we" have to do.

• Love 1

I believe Malcolm is the ONE person who Felicity would want deader than a doornail if anything else ended up being his fault.  Like he could run over a puppy and she might shoot him.  She has ALWAYS been against teaming up with him in ANY way and she only did it in NP to get Oliver out.  I don't think wanting him dead would take her to a dark place - I think it's just very in character for her to be over it with him if he's responsible for her friend's death.

• Love 10

I'm not reading much into "you need to kill him", since pretty much everyone has come up to Oliver with the request for him to off someone, without offering to take care of it themselves or to participate.

I think people are focusing too much on Felicity telling Oliver he needs to kill 'him.' Oliver himself had already reached that conclusion while he was standing in front of the grave. So she's not telling him anything shocking that he doesn't already know and wanted to do already. And I use 'wanted' in loose terms because we know he doesn't actually want to kill anyone. It's more what he needs to do at this point.

I'd rather have the tombstone say "Black Canary" than "loving daughter". "Loving daughter" is about her parents not her. "Black Canary" is who she fought to be.

The physical distance between Oliver and Felicity in the limo is huge, and he's afraid to even touch her hand to offer comfort. That's not the Oliver and Felicity from this week's episode where they were standing so close together they were practically touching. I wonder if something huge happens in the next episode to distance Felicity from him, or Bam Bam was just making sure the distance between them was highlighted in flashing lights for the limo scene.

Would Felicity hate Andy enough to wish him executed like that? Malcolm yes, possibly Damian, but Digg's little brother?

The physical distance between Oliver and Felicity in the limo is huge, and he's afraid to even touch her hand to offer comfort. That's not the Oliver and Felicity from this week's episode where they were standing so close together they were practically touching. I wonder if something huge happens in the next episode to distance Felicity from him, or Bam Bam was just making sure the distance between them was highlighted in flashing lights for the limo scene.

I think Bam Bam probably made sure the distance between them was highlighted. And I wouldn't be all that surprised if Felicity feels guilty or like she could've/should've done something to stop it (hopefully not that there actually WAS something she could've done to stop it), so she's pulling away because of that. I hope nothing else pushes them further apart at this point.

• Love 5

I think people are focusing too much on Felicity telling Oliver he needs to kill 'him.' Oliver himself had already reached that conclusion while he was standing in front of the grave. So she's not telling him anything shocking that he doesn't already know and wanted to do already. And I use 'wanted' in loose terms because we know he doesn't actually want to kill anyone. It's more what he needs to do at this point.

Same. The scene was supposed to be dramatic for both the grave plot and for Oliver and Felicity's relationship and not necessarily supposed to be exact when it comes to what is actually happening in the story. Although it does still seem contradictory a bit considering that 417 was all about Oliver and Felicity becoming beacons of hope in their own ways and apparently within 419 they're completely on board with killing someone because they need to. I feel that the intensity will be more on the guilt they both feel for what happened and who did it rather than on any darkness that the two of them might have at that point, but it still seems somewhat abrupt compared to 417.

If it is Malcolm, then I honestly have no discrepancies with this seeming contradiction because it is Malcolm. Oliver knows that he's only alive because he himself allowed it. Felicity already basically gave her blessing on killing Malcolm in 413. If it is someone else, I'll need to see how they execute it and what the real context of that scene is.   

I just came across this article at Bleeding Cool.  I'm not posting it in the Spoilers thread because I'm not sure about the reliability of this information...

Death Comes To DC TV’s Arrow. Again. (SPOILERS)
Posted April 1, 2016 by Rich Johnston
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/01/death-comes-to-dc-tvs-arrow-spoilers/

Well, Black Canary seems to be heading for the graveyard again in Arrow. With no return from the Lazarus Pit.

I am also told, this is down to conflict between Cassidy and Arrow star Stephen Amell. The same reason Colton Lee Haynes who played Roy Harper/Arsenal also left…

But, as her death is announced on the show, another woman picks up her uniform and name and trioed to continue her mission.

So… we get yet another Canary!

It sounds like guesswork. I'm not sure whether they're implying it will be Sara or the girl who shows up wih Nyssa at the funeral who takes up the mantle.

Have there been rumors about CH not getting along with SA or anyone else on set? All I remember reading was that he was a network hire and the show let him go when they were able to.

• Love 3

I'd still like to see Sara and Ray independently talk to Oliver and Felicity and tell them they have to get back together - the future depends on it (at least that's what I took away from the Star City 2046 episode).

Nah, Felicity abandoned Oliver and the city after the second siege.

It sounds like guesswork. I'm not sure whether they're implying it will be Sara or the girl who shows up wih Nyssa at the funeral who takes up the mantle.

Have there been rumors about CH not getting along with SA or anyone else on set? All I remember reading was that he was a network hire and the show let him go when they were able to.

I give it a lot more credibility if it didn't claim a conflict with CH.

IT'S FAKE

For sure or just a gut feeling?

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, considering how SA has tweeted about CH's other projects since he left the show, and how happy/excited he was when CH came back for 412, I don't believe for a second that CH got booted because he didn't get along with SA.

I think it'll be very interesting to see how SA reacts after 418 airs considering that he's talked a lot about how hard it was to film Moira's death, and he just mentioned today in a Q&A about how tough it was to lose Tommy/CD. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 9
(edited)

The only thing that gives me pause is the suggestion that there was conflict between SA and CH. I've never heard anything like that before. In fact, I've never heard anything bad about CH at all. KC, yes, I've heard plenty; and SA's reactions to and about her, have lead me to believe that things have not always been a bed of roses between them. I think this is a combination of truth and guesswork.

This guy also said that he had spoiled who the "beloved character" coming to LoT was going to be. Anybody know who it is? The Question (I hope)?

ETA: He thinks it'll be Alan Scott, the Golden Age Green Lantern. Perhaps, that means they'll be travelling through the multiverse instead of time next season, which is what I was hoping for. Also, AG is gay. Hmmmm.

Edited by Lokiberry
  • Love 1

This guy also said that he had spoiled who the "beloved character" coming to LoT was going to be. Anybody know who it is? The Question (I hope)?

ETA: He thinks it'll be Alan Scott, the Golden Age Green Lantern. Perhaps, that means they'll be travelling through the multiverse instead of time next season, which is what I was hoping for. Also, AG is gay. Hmmmm.

The most common spec I've seen is Booster Gold.

(edited)

she lost her job on arrow, but KC is friendly and very professional, she has nothing against SA, [Edited by mod: don't lecture other posters] the article is a joke from April 1 [edited]

Edited by MuuMuuChainsmoker
(edited)

she lost her job on arrow, but KC is friendly and very professional, she has nothing against SA? the article is a joke from April 1 [Edited by mod].

This guy has posted lots of spoilers like this, and no one has officially identified it as an April Fool's joke. Edited by MuuMuuChainsmoker
(edited)

I've heard spec that it could be someone from the Legion of Superheroes since as of now they are not going to be used in the DC movie verse. But the Question is also a possibility since Ray and Kendra lived in Hub City in 1958. Vic would be cheaper since he doesn't have any special powers and could give Sara a partner to fight with. 

This is the first I heard about SA and CH not getting along. I thought they got rid of CH because he wasn't bringing in the viewers they thought he would or something like that. It was also clear they had no idea what to do with him. And unlike that other character they didn't bend over backwards to keep him just he could stand around the background. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2

The item feels fake to me. Not only that SA didn't get along with CH but that someone is going to pick up the BC mantle.  I find it impossible to imagine that after all this time building it up, they're going to waste the iconic image of the Black Canary so soon.

• Love 2

No idea about SA/CH. As for the other part...not just SA...

No idea about SA/CH. As for the other part...not just SA...

Other people not getting along with KC? I personally don't think DR is her biggest fan. His impression of her was vicious...people don't do that to people they like, and I've never seen or heard of him being similarly vicious to anyone else.

• Love 1

Not asking for specifics to be posted or anything, but I keep seeing all these hints and general statements being thrown around everywhere about KC in relation to the rest of the cast, productions delays, in-fighting, etc., and I'm wondering where this is really coming from. Everyone keeps hinting as to all of these "sources" but nobody says who they are which makes me wonder if half the stuff is true or not or if people are just passing things around through the grapevine based on nothing at all.

• Love 4
(edited)

Not asking for specifics to be posted or anything, but I keep seeing all these hints and general statements being thrown around everywhere about KC in relation to the rest of the cast, productions delays, in-fighting, etc., and I'm wondering where this is really coming from. Everyone keeps hinting as to all of these "sources" but nobody says who they are which makes me wonder if half the stuff is true or not or if people are just passing things around through the grapevine based on nothing at all.

I have no inside information but if someone did why would they reveal the source?  It could get said person fired if they work on set BTS and then their source dries up.  (Elsewhere, someone said they had befriended such a person.)

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 2

I have no inside information but if someone did why would they reveal the source?  It could get said person fired if they work on set BTS and then their source dries up.  (Elsewhere, someone said they had befriended such a person.)

I never said they had to reveal their source which is why I said I didn't need specifics. I was genuinely curious as to whether we're talking multiple people and if they work in any official capacity because, again, all I ever see is a bunch of hinting and *wink-wink* which (sorry for being such a skeptic) doesn't seem all that convincing (again, for ME).

• Love 1

@NumberCruncher  I don't necessarily disagree with you.  Fair or not (true or not) KC has a bit of a reputation.

Anyway, on to another subject...

There is a  picture of Damien Darhk and the totem. Does Malcolm go to the lair to acquire the broken totem pieces?  They were on a table in front of Oliver in 4.16 when Diggle went to check on him.   Since it's magic I wonder if it can be reconstituted similar to Vandal Savage.  Afterall, he is Ra's.  I am sure he knows Oliver is off trying to foil Darhk's escape. It would explain why Thea is determined to stop him with swords.  Even if Darhk has a spare ;) Malcolm would be unable to resist acquiring such power if it's possible.   

• Love 1