Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I know we have a month break, but I'm going to need some other countries' promos to leak to try to make sense of what the hell Cupid is doing. I know she's crazy pants, but why target Felicity and Oliver? I don't even know why I care. 

20 bucks Cupid namechecks SmoaknArrow.

• Love 3

She is a long lost Lance sister.

Who also slept with Oliver?

They've had KC and SA play a 21 year old Laurel and Oliver. It's going to be weird if they start casting new people to play them now.

My confusion with this is that Cupid has her whole "til death do us part" line while she's driving the town car/limo, which I don't understand why she would say that to anyone, least of all Felicity if she is being kidnapped?

Because she believes in True Love and as on Olicity shipper, she's devastated that their engagement is over.  You know those Olicity shippers are crazypants.

Did Cupid get away in that last Suicide Squad ep? (I was having cat issues.) What's happening on Lyla's watch at ARGUS? 

Nope, Deadshot died and Diggle/Lyla and Cupid went back to ARGUS/Suicide Squad.  I guess they're going to go with Cupid broke out which is kind of lame since King Shark just broke out on Flash.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I doubt that she's going to be a young LL. She doesn't really look like KC, in my opinion. Plus, it's possible that SA is around on set, but not filming. But the more likely thing is that the actress is playing an old family friend, or a villain or something. How much do we know about 4x19? Also, the actress tweeted something along the lines of having a new project lined up and it's different than what she usually plays. I mean, that could mean another project, or it could mean Arrow. 

4je1yhp.png

It's most likely Arrow. The 'flip' being capitalized makes me think it's not a teenage Laurel. Plus, SA's tweet about her being an expert tailgater gave me pause.

• Love 1

It's most likely Arrow. The 'flip' being capitalized makes me think it's not a teenage Laurel. Plus, SA's tweet about her being an expert tailgater gave me pause.

Expert Tailgater in Real Life.  Not sure why that would give you pause.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Expert Tailgater in Real Life.  Not sure why that would give you pause.

I don't really know. I'm probably just reading too much into his tweet; lately, I'm just trying to see if anything is a clue. I just thought an expert tailgater in real life was a weird way of wording something, but it's most likely nothing. 

I don't really know. I'm probably just reading too much into his tweet; lately, I'm just trying to see if anything is a clue. I just thought an expert tailgater in real life was a weird way of wording something, but it's most likely nothing. 

I don't think it means anything more than the girls likes her sports, so does SA

• Love 1

"New project" sounds like more than one episode to me. I find it odd SA would tweet too. It could be because they bonded over sports, but I wonder if they plan on her returning next season and this is just her introduction episode.

I was joking about her being a long lost Lance, but what if she is like Dinah's niece or something. 

Given Oliver's fighting record this season, I gotta say it would be pretty hilarious watching the mighty Green Arrow getting his butt kicked by a little girl if that newbie is a villain.

I wonder if the writers heard people complaining about not having many girl villains, so they are just piling them up now.

From the DenofGeek article (in the Spoilers thread)...

What Will Ray Do to the New Deathstroke?
Jamie Andrew Cutler is playing Grant Wilson, Slade Wilson's son. So, how will Ray, whose fiance was killed by Slade's mirakuru soldiers, respond to the Deathstroke mask? How will he respond to being back in the city he once tried to save? Hopefully, he'll get more to do in this episode than make idle chatter and try to boost team morale in totally ineffectual ways.
  • Love 1

Is Atlin Mitchell the stuntwoman for other characters, or just Laurel?  I suppose she could be Katrina Law's stunt double as well, but I really have no idea.  If Laurel's in the grave, maybe they'll bring in more women villains so they can fully utilize Atlin.  If behind the scene photos of Atlin with darker hair and/or wearing other buckle-free costumes begin to pop up...it's another sign that Laurel's a goner.

I'd seriously laugh if they tried to keep the grave a secret and then got caught by someone filming the funeral scene who'd spill the secret. 

I still believe Lance dies a heroic death leading everyone to realize what a mess the rest of the year was and try to rectify the situation by 4x23. As always. Maybe the last 3 episodes once again take one specific event. Therefore death, funeral, end fight split in 3 episodes. 

Edited by Belinea

Did Ivo talk about the Genesis project or is Genesis connected to Shadowspire and Reiter? Or are they all connected?

Ivo didn't but I was thinking more along the lines of this Ivo being his family memeber - wife, child. However, it is more than likely that it was HIVE and the sound in the promo is just unclear. Anyone being connected on this show doesn't phase me anymore.

From the DenofGeek article (in the Spoilers thread)...

What I want to know is when did Slade father this kid? I mean, from his age, maybe in the ARGUS prison at the island?

So, per the sneak peeks and the producer's preview for LoT, the lair was attacked after Grant Slade outed Oliver as GA. Make it so that it was because he got his hands on the video.

Edited by bijoux
  • Love 1

LOL; laurel is alive, she is important for arrow, sorry 

That's what I said about Tommy season 1 and look where that got him. You know, if it's good for the story, then it's good for the story. 

Also, SA defending Felicity was nice. I know Stephen isn't the best liar, nor is he the best person with social media, but dude really loves Arrow, and he's vocal about it. I just remember season 2, when he was hardcore fangirling/cheerleading the first half of season 2. He knows what he likes (OTA, Oliver getting fight scenes, Slade, Sara/Caity) and I'm glad to see that he knows Oliver did the wrong thing. He's not a dumb guy; he may say some stuff, but I truly believe that he knows better about the characters than someone like MG. 

And also, I think Oliver being a dad could have been a great idea. Too bad it had to turn out like this steaming pile of mess. 

• Love 9

So episode 18 will have Quentin flashbacks.... THen the episode swerves and kills Laurel?! THAT WOULD BE SO TROLLISH I LOVE IT

Is there anything more on Quentin flashbacks or are you referring to the IG from a couple weeks ago?

A Laurel episode told from Quentin's perspective? Warm and fuzzy and the whole time you think Lance is going to die but then Lance watches Laurel make the ultimate sacrifice. A father's agony. Ohhh that's good. 

Make it so. 

• Love 3

On LOT Connor Hawke is a descendant of a Arrow Character And He and Oliver were talking bout Diggle being Dead:( same for Quentin, and Quite Possibly Laurel and Thea. It SOUNDS like Felicity left town

Connor Hawke is the name being used by John Diggle, Jr. I love it!  He took it because he couldn't save his father's life.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 8

Ok if these show runners are double checking with each other at all......LoT just pushed the chances of the death being Laurel up A LOT.

1. Diggle lives long enough to have a (very good looking) son.  He also apparently lived long enough for said son to feel bad about not being able to save him.

2. Capt. Lance lives long enough to be around with Star City goes to crap due to Slade's son showing up for revenge (love that plot by the way).

3. There was no mention of how Laurel died or of the Black Canary AT ALL.

I still don't want Laurel killed by Malcolm for the reasons I previously mentioned, but I'd say the odds are much higher than I ever previously thought.

ETA: There was also no mention of Thea, but I never really thought it was her before and the guest stars that are showing up don't make sense for her.

Edited by nksarmi
  • Love 1